Elizabeth's Roman Awakening Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closed her eyes but sleep would not claim her. The level of testosterone in her blood was now being augmented at every meal by the potion supplied by Joseph.

She didn't know what was wrong, but something was certainly bothering her. On an impulse, she slid her hand under her panties and touched herself. This was something she almost never did. She had only tried masturbation out of curiosity, and the couple times she had, disgusted her. Now, she decided it felt more good than disgusting. She tried to conjure up her one time with her boyfriend, Chris but felt her excitement slipping away quickly. Unbidden, the thought of Harun somehow came to her. She felt her clit become slippery and wet again as she thought of his hard body and his strength.

Her fingers began to fly over her clit, rapidly rubbing back and forth. Her nipples hardened and when she thought of squeezing Harun's cock in her hand, she convulsed over and over. Her back arched and her torso muscles were taut and strained. As the orgasm rolled through her virgin vagina, her muscles began to relax. With her free hand she squeezed her left nipple and then ran it over her tight little belly. "Holy crap," she cried to herself, "Never felt like that before. What in the hell just happened?"

She wiped her right hand on the sheets, wiped tears of happiness and guilt from her eyes, and slapped the back of her hand against her forehead. Whatever just happened was intense - the most intense she had ever experienced, and for some reason, Harun was at the center of it. She slid her hand under her panties again and lightly massaged her tender pussy lips. Something inside her told her she needed to explore these strange feelings more. She dropped off to sleep with her hand still cupping her pussy. Her dreams, which she would not remember in the morning, were strange: She was on her knees in a dense jungle and she could see Harun swinging a huge black snake in front of her face. Rather than being frightened by it, she dreamed that she reached out to touch it.

The next day the ship throttled back so that the crew could do some fishing in the rich waters off Mauritania. After breakfast together, both Diane and Karen were fixated by the parade of black men, stripped down to their shorts, fishing over the stern and starboard side of the ship. Even Harun had stripped down and Karen idly admired his muscle definition as he reeled in a large fish on a taut line.

As mid-morning came, the fishing party broke up and the crew evaluated their catch, which was considerable and represented many varieties.

Diane had brought only two bikinis and the other one was getting decidedly ripe after several days of wear. She decided to don her second one, which she had not yet worn as it was much more revealing than the other.

She moved the chaise into the sun mid deck and suddenly noticed Lotar standing by the starboard banquette with a tall drink in hand. He knew her penchant for early morning rum drinks and already had chef make one for her, just in case. He brought it to her and stood idly by the chaise where she was on her stomach, sunbathing.

She accepted the drink, then smiled for just a moment at him and said, "Thank you. I wanted to thank you again for what you did yesterday. It was very brave. I appreciate it," then added, "Lotar" She made a point of saying his name.

Lotar shrugged and said simply, "Lotar is warrior. I tell you before. No worries for you now. Lotar take care of you. You belong for Lotar."

She gulped down the drink feeling its coolness in her throat, knowing that it would soon create a nice buzz all through her. His words only partly made sense to her, and had she thought harder she might have been disturbed by them.

As it was, she let them pass and surprised him by rolling back onto her stomach and handing him the sunblock. No words passed between them and she allowed him to rub the lotion on her shoulders and the middle of her back. He finished and sat back down on the cushioned banquette, just looking at her with no expression.

She propped herself up after a few minutes, downed the liquor and let the alcohol do its magic. After Diane consumed a second drink, she lazily turned onto her stomach again and closed her eyes. After a few minutes, she looked over to Lotar, picked up the sunblock and gestured in Lotar's direction. "Well, you're not going to let me burn, are you? I think you missed some spots."

Lotar jumped up eagerly, and took the tube from her. "Oh no, Miss Diane. No worries. Lotar take care of you. You belong for Lotar."

As his strong hands slathered the lotion over her back, she calmly reached behind and undid her top, letting the elastic material spring away from her skin. "Belong for Lotar, huh? Well, what the hell," she said to no one in particular, "When all ya got are black men..." her voice trailed off.

She closed her eyes and let his strong hands roam over her back. He started on the backs of her thighs and she cooperatively lifted them to give him access to her legs. She looked back over her shoulder and smiled, suddenly thinking of her pig of a husband back in Indiana. "Hurley, you cheating root weevil, what I wouldn't give for you to be here now watching this old black man put his hands all over me. You son of a bitch!"

Lotar looked down at her form, and inquired, "Pardon Miss Diane?"

She looked back at him and said, "Nothing, Lotar. Just talking to myself."

He happily continued until every unclothed bit had been covered. She turned on her back, picked up her empty glass and holding her top clumsily, asked, "Sweetie, would you bring me another one of these?"

Lotar smiled and took up the empty glass from her. In moments he returned with a fresh concoction. She refastened her bikini top, then patted the chaise next to her. He sat there just looking attentively at her. She began to natter away about how she had three sons and she had found panties from some floozy in her husband's pocket and this trip was partly to figure out what to do.

The only part of it Lotar understood was about the three sons. He offered that he had bred two different women with three sons as well. He pointed to the scar on his chest and said, "Lotar is warrior. I am allowed to breed many sons."

He went on to explain that two sons were warriors too, but had died last year in a fight with Somalians. He looked away and spat on the deck as he mentioned that his third son was a 'sister husband' not a warrior. Diane understood little of this. She flopped on her belly again, and gestured for Lotar to massage her.

Lotar smiled and sprung to his feet. Lying again on her tummy, Diane said, "You can undo my top. It's fine. With that she lifted slightly, and feeling Lotar's fingers on the clasp, shrugged the straps off her shoulders. Pulling deftly, she slid the top out from under her and dropped it beside the chaise. She put her head down resting it to the right, and raised her arms level with her head, mated her amble breasts securely with the chaise.

As his strong fingers began to knead the tension from her back muscles, she moaned with satisfaction and looked to her side taking Lotar in. He was not a bad looking man for a negro she supposed. Old as hell though she thought. Sixty if he was a day. Still he was tall like all the Africans on board with a spare, muscular build and she already knew he was strong and liked to protect her. Oddly, he made her feel secure, something her husband never did. She compared Lotar's tight abdomen with her husbands pronounced beer belly and simply shrugged her shoulders.

She changed the position of her head without trying to look obvious. From her new vantage she could now see that he wore nothing under his deck shorts and that, even though flaccid, his dark cock head, peaking out from a dark foreskin, was clearly visible and was clearly huge, perhaps twice as wide as her husband's. She had never seen a man uncircumcised before and her first thought was, "How odd," followed by, "Whatever, no problem. I'm sure it works the same way"

Before Rabat, she couldn't even stand to have him around. His strong body odor had been overpowering. She surmised that he had clearly never seen deodorant and probably bathed only infrequently. Now, she thought, she must be getting used to it or something. She looked up at him again, and decided that at the moment he actually smelled just fine. "Hell, I'd do him," she thought chuckling to herself, then immediately dismissed the thought.

Lotar's fingers were magic for her. All her tensions drained away and she had a nice alcohol buzz going on. When his hands massaged her deltoids then moved to the sides of her breasts, which were protruding from her side, she just let it happen. Lotar's hands wedged between the chaise and her rib cage. She froze momentarily. Then she surprised herself by moving her arms to lift herself up. In a scant moment, Lotar's fingers were grasping her nipples, pulling them away from her body. "Oh, what the hell, why not," she decided, and then flipped onto her back. "Go ahead Lotar. Make me feel nice."

Looking down at her chest, she saw Lotar's bony black hands cupping her breasts and kneading them none too gently. She closed her eyes, pulled her arms up her sides, and then laced her fingers behind her head. He continued to massage her breasts and when she felt thick warm lips encircling her nipples, she didn't move away. Instead, she reached forward and caressed Lotar's shock of wooly white hair.

She looked at the top of his head through boozy, half closed eyes and thought to herself, "Hurley, you sonofabitch. I'd love to send you a selfie of this."

Lotar changed breasts, sucking her left breast now. She could see the wetness of his saliva coating her other breast and she moaned with pleasure. Now she was getting wet between her crotch and tightly clamped her thighs together to mask her scent. There was no masking Lotar's scent though. He was becoming aroused and perspiring lightly.

Far from being off putting, Diane now breathed him in and found it exhilarating. His hands slid down over her rounded belly and slid under the front of her bikini panty. She could feel his fingers moving down through her ample bush. She moaned and for a moment was frozen. He pushed forcefully between her thighs and cupped her mons. He bit her thick nipple and caused her to breathe in sharply. She forgot his hand and tried to pry his mouth from her. As she did so, she relaxed her legs and Lotar took the opportunity to cup her pussy more fully. Lotar looked into her eyes and said, "Take off."

She dithered for a moment, looking around to see whether they could be seen by anyone. After seeing no one, she quietly tugged her panty bottom down over her fleshy thighs and kicked them away. "Go ahead," she said quietly.

Lotar's lips and mouth found her taut nipple again and he lapped his tongue around her nipple. His fingers probed her fat pussy and she moaned softly. Looking around, she saw no one. She rubbed his crotch lightly then pulled herself upright. Gathering her discarded bikini, she took his hand again, then looking toward the stairs to the cabins, said simply, "Come on, Big Boy. Let's you and mama have some fun."

They swiftly descended and in a moment were in her cabin. She looked him squarely in the face then without ceremony, yanked his shorts down. His member seemed to have grown three sizes already, and instinctively she reached out and tried to circle it with one hand. "Damn, you're huge! I sure as hell never seen one this big before... And sure as hell not this black! Bet you've made a lot of women happy with this haven't you, Big Boy."

Lotar stood silently, a look of docile contentment already spreading over his face. He pushed her to her knees, and said evenly, "Make Lotar hard now. Make suck." He made a back and forth motion with his right hand while pulling her forward by grabbing her by the back of her head.

Tentatively, she licked his pee slit, deciding whether to commit further. With his free hand, Lotar pulled back his foreskin and exposed his broad purple-red head which was rapidly becoming huge.

Diane recoiled, repelled by his overpowering scent but he held her in place, even pushing her head forward forcing her mouth onto his rapidly engorging cock. With no choice in the matter, she simply opened her mouth wide and circle his cock.

She almost choked from his size and his scent. She forced herself to breathe through her nose as his huge mushroom shaped head pushed into her throat. Despite being repelled by him, her mouth was incredibly wet and as she began to pick up a rhythm of sliding back and forth over the first few inches of his manhood, Lotar relaxed his grip on her head. He began to stroke her hair, which felt strangely like the silk he had felt in the marketplace. He liked the feeling almost as much as he liked the rhythmic pulsing her mouth was making on his manhood. She was diligently sucking him and he looked down at her admiringly. Her body was lush and curvy, promising much pleasure to a man. Her breasts were large and her hips wide. He had a perfect body for a man to explore.

He could never understand those white women he sometimes saw on his trips to Europe with Prince Jusef. They seemed to want to starve themselves in a land of such plenty; to make themselves unappealing to men. It was crazy, he thought, running his hand over her soft shoulder, then reaching down to pinch her nipple.

The need to cum was now becoming urgent and his balls tensed. He stroked her lush hair appreciatively and thrust his torso forward, hard and suddenly. His partner flailed her arms and pushed hard against his thighs. She coughed convulsively and his member, dripping with her saliva, explosively disgorged from her throat and mouth. When her coughing was under control, she smiled up at him and said, "Whew, you caught me off guard there big boy. Sorry."

He didn't fully understand her words, but smiled back down at her. He pulled her upright and pulled her over to the bunk. She started to lie on her back but he pulled her and forcefully bent her over the bed. "Be like cow for bull. Bend." He pantomimed what he wanted and instinctively she understood. She mounted the bed on her knees with her lush ass facing toward him standing behind her. Looking over her shoulder, she said, "We call this doggie fucking where I come from."

That much Lotar understood and smiled appreciatively at the way she seemed excited and ready for him. Experimentally he leaned over and spread her ass cheeks, then licked her vagina. He found it clean and fragrant and stuck his tongue deeper, waggling it up and down. Diane moaned and bit her lower lip. "Mmmmmm. Nice. How about you put that big black snake right there, Sweetie?"

Lotar rose and she watched him manually rub his cock head up and down against her pussy lips. Her eyes fluttered and she braced herself. He continued to rub then released his cock. As she felt the broad cock head part her labia she tensed then reminded herself to relax. He continued slowly feeding his cock into her and she could feel her pussy muscles being stretched. He was huge she thought, beyond anything she had ever felt inside before. He continued to shove slowly and patiently into her until at last his 11 inches were in her. As he paused, she could feel the extent to which he was impaled inside her and touching her in places she had never felt a man touch her before. Certainly, Hurley with his little dick had never aroused her to this degree, she thought.

After a moment, Lotar pulled back and then began to stroke her slowly and rhythmically. She lost herself in the moment and began to rock her hips back and forth in time with him. Her higher brain functions were no longer operant, and she began to react as any animal experiencing new and intense pleasure would. Lotar cupped her lush ass with his hands and squeezed her ample hips. He reached forward and pulled on her nipples, and this excited her further.

Her breathing became fast and intense and she rocked her body faster hearing the slapping of their joining come faster to her ears. She felt his taut balls banging the top of her labia in this inverted position and each time they hit a little thrill ran through her. She wanted to feel it even faster and she adjusted her pace for him. Lotar reached forward to stroke her silky hair and let her do most of the moving. He smiled and reflected that white women were even better than the women of his tribe - at least this white woman was!

Diane gyrated her hips from side to side in circles to accommodate his immense girth, and to give herself extra pleasure from having nerve endings touched in places they had never been touched before. Without giving her a hint, her body rocked in a rolling orgasm and she nearly collapsed onto the surface of the bunk. Lotar yanked her back up by her waist and now picked up the pace. Over and over, he pounded himself into the supine white woman, enjoying the way her ass bounced every time he stroked her. It took a full ten minutes of hard fucking for him to climax, during which time Diane experienced two more, less intense but all consuming climaxes herself. When finally Lotar made a final deep thrust in her, she winced as he banged up against her cervical ring. Suddenly, she felt a hot flood of his baby batter deep in her vagina and a wave of satisfaction swept over her.

There were times when a woman felt that she had entirely fulfilled her role with a man, and this was one of the rare ones in her life. As Lotar pulled slowly from her pussy, she looked back over her shoulder to see the look on his face. His eyes were closed and he smiled a rare smile. She could see the bushy patch of white hair surrounding his genitals and could even see her cum plus some of his coating his unbelievable long cock. She smiled in satisfaction then happily collapsed on her side.

She scooted on the small bunk to make room for him and when he rested with his right hand behind his head, she threw her left leg over him and idly ran her fingers over his chest and touched his nipples. He looked across at her in amazement. He had never had a white woman before, but this had now happened and he was attempting to evaluate it rationally. He decided after a bit simply that he liked it and definitely wanted more of it. He wondered idly if she could still be bred and whether they would produce strong warriors.

For her part, Diane was extremely satisfied and washed by a calm afterglow of incredible sex. It was in fact the most intense series of orgasms she had ever had. Today made everything in her sex life with Hurley look ridiculous by comparison. Was this what they meant when they said, "Once you go black, you never go back," she mused. In any case, she knew she wanted more of this curious old man lying beside her in the small bed.

She didn't have to wait long. After dozing for a few minutes, she felt his mouth on her thick nipples and looking at him hovering over her supine body could tell instantly he was strongly aroused again. She scooted on her back to the center of the bed and let him position himself between her thighs. She opened her legs wide, one leg falling off the bed, and raised her hips invitingly. He was inside her in a second and although her pussy felt sore and stretched from their first coupling, she was eager to feel him inside her again.

He supported himself on his forearms, thrusting intensely and rapidly. She rolled her hips to increases the thrill in her pussy, and this excited him even more. Every time his pelvic bone pressed against her clit, another thrill ran through her entire body. "That's it, Daddy. Oh shit! Just like that." As her need intensified she gripped his biceps bracing herself for a climax. As it hit, she screamed out in pleasure, and pulled his head into her neck. Her body rocked over and over until she had trouble catching her breath. "Oh Daddy, Daddy. So so good. Yes. Don't stop. Cum in me again Daddy."