Elizabeth's Roman Awakening Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm," he moaned. "Now use your mouth."

"My mouth? Like kiss it," she asked.

"Yes, and then cover it with your mouth, all the way in as far as you can and move back and forth as though you were sucking a favorite candy."

She slid her slender ass on the decking then slowly as if uncertain what to do next, she kissed his pee slit, then ran her tongue along it and for the first time tasted the sweet, viscous taste of a man's precum. She licked his shaft starting at the bases and continuing until she arrived back at the head. She found both his tat and his smell strong but exciting.

She opened her mouth wide and slid it down his shaft, but found it too large to have more than a couple inches in her lips.

Joseph coached her, "Good, and slide your mouth up and down on me."

She did as bidden and tasted more of his heavy precum. Her mouth watered as her head bobbed and she slid up and down on his engorged shaft.

She seemed to understand instinctively how to suck his shaft and after some minutes of this, Joseph told her to caress his balls, which she found surprisingly heavy and taut. When he told her to lick his balls, she was at first hesitant but complied. It was a strange, but not uncomfortable taste and feeling. He moaned appreciatively, and finding one of her nipples in reach twisted it between his thumb and forefinger. He urged her to continue, but she decided she liked having his warm hard cock in her mouth even more. In fact, now it had become a deeply felt need. She sucked more and more rapidly, covering more of his cock with each stroke of her mouth. He was pushing her throat open more and more and she was strangely proud that she could accommodate him deeply after several minutes of sucking. She felt an acute tingling all through her breasts and pulsations in her loins. Her heart beat fast and a queasy feeling nagged her belly.

Her combined caresses and the movement of her mouth and tongue were beginning to be effective. Joseph began to move his hips forcefully up and down from the deck plate. His balls tightened in Karen's small hand, and with a single loud growl, he came explosively in her mouth. She had not known to expect this and was unaware of the power his ejaculation would bring. Much of his ejaculate pulsed directly down her throat, but as she almost instantly pulled her mouth away, his second and third jets hit her face and her boobs, coating them with a surprising (for her) amount of cum.

Joseph lay back silently. There was nothing further to be said. Finally looking up, he saw Karen's chest and cheeks coated with his essence. Bidding her to come forward he saturated her discarded panties with grappa, and cleaned her off as she stood impassively in front of him.

"You are ready for a lover now. It is time for you to discover the rest on your own. Go get some sleep, my little white flower."

She gathered up her clothes and still naked, she walked toward the cabins. He watched her hips and ass sway in the moonlight and she stopped and looking back over her shoulder, asked innocently, "Am I as good as her?"

She clearly hoped for his approval but also wanted an honest answer. Diplomatically, Joseph said simply, "You can be. Go and find out."

She disappeared down the deck and sitting up, Joseph rubbed his eyes with his fists.

Karen was still naked as she entered her cabin. She threw her clothes aside and fished out a camisole top and cotton panties from the drawer. She started to climb into bed, but stood there indecisively for several moments. Finally, she made up her mind, then turned slowly as if in a trance and opened the door.

She walked the length of the passageway and descended the spiral stairway, down to the level where Joseph's men slept. Her bare feet padded softly against the metal stairs. She already knew which cabin she wanted. It was right at the bottom of the stairway. With nervous hesitation, she turned the doorknob and entered. A wall-mounted light illuminated the room in a dim, soft light. She closed the door behind her and quietly stood there, not making a sound. The man in the bunk was a light sleeper. He looked at her, then sat upright. He slept naked, so she was able to take in his impressive physique with a single sweep of her eyes.

Without a word, she slid the spaghetti straps of her camisole down her shoulders then pulled it straight over her head. She let it flop onto the floor. In an instant, her puffy nipples stood out in the cool air and she turned from side to side, in the instinctive way that women seem to know, to give him a better view. She worked her thumbs into the elastic of her panties and she pulled them down forcefully. They fell in an untidy heap at her feet. In the dim light, she looked almost waif-like - perhaps like an alabaster statue with her pale skin visible by the little lamp illuminating the room.

She stood in the middle of the small room, nervously shifting from one foot to the other. She forced a shy downcast smile.

Tentatively, she took one step toward the man. She cleared her throat and said softly, "Harun... I... Um."