Elizabeth's Roman Awakening Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMondial
LeMondial
736 Followers

Now in a state of intense pleasure, Lotar could hold back no longer. His cum jetted from him, deep into Diane's still fertile loins. They rocked together in shared bliss and she continued to hold his head at the nape of her neck to intensify the intimacy. He was still thrust deep inside her and they were as close to existing as one being as a man and a woman could ever be. These two very different people, from such different places suddenly felt perfectly joined and perfectly right together. In days to come, Diane would continually marvel at the experience and they would couple frequently in all possible combinations, and whenever the mood struck them.

At dinner that night, without making any fuss, she took her plate and sat over on the banquette next to Lotar instead of at the table with Joseph and Karen. Diane mooned at Lotar like an infatuated teen, and smiled worshipfully as Lotar fed her fish from his plate. Karen stared at them in disgust and turned to her plate sullenly. After a few bites, she decided she had enough, and started to pull back from the table.

Joseph looked at her and asked, "Something wrong with dinner, Karen?" She frowned and said, "No, it's not that. The food has been even more amazing the last few days. Just that I am not feeling well."

Joseph nodded and replied, "Ahh. I sense you are confused about something. Finish this delicious dish that chef has slaved over for you and we will talk tonight."

She smiled and slid her chair back then took a few more bites. When she next looked up, her aunt and Lotar were nowhere in sight, seeming to have vanished suddenly and without warning.

Joseph motioned to Bolitho, who promptly brought over a bottle of champagne in an iced bucket. "Come, Karen. This is good for whatever ails you." With a flourish he popped the cork and lavished a generous pour into her flute.

She had never tasted champagne before, and when the bubbles tickled her nose, she remarked brightly, "Oh my god. It's like drinking stars!"

At that, they both laughed and she grasped his hand lightly. "I don't know what's wrong with me, your highness. I have all of this turmoil going on inside me. I mean, I know there's something going on between you and my mother. Don't deny it. A girl can sense these things."

She paused, "Are you and she...?"

He shrugged and thought his reply, then said, "Karen, there are all sorts of ways that societies operate. Not all of them close to your limited experience in a very backward and provincial country. Yes, it is true that your mother and I are... close, very close. In fact I have taken her to be my consort. Do you know that word?"

Karen shook her head, and gestured for him to go on. to

"A consort is like a wife to a monarch. And that is what your mother is to me," then he added, "In every sense."

Her face revealed a look of shocked surprise and revulsion.

"Karen, please understand, that this is entirely with your father's blessing and that he is an active participant in this expanded marriage. It is how we do things, and have for hundreds of years. Warriors and kings may take a number of consorts but your mother is most dear to me."

Karen shook her head again, "But they are married, how can he... "

Joseph let a small silence follow, then added, "Your father has relinquished his western-style marriage 'rights' and is now what we refer to as a 'sister-husband' to your mother. I should tell you that you will soon have a new brother or sister as well. they will be dark like me and certainly will have the blood of Africa running through their veins. Does that upset you."

This obviously upset Karen and the shock showed on her face as she considered the shame of everyone in Indiana seeing her family out in public with a black baby. Suddenly, she felt deeply hostile to her mother, scarcely believing what Joseph was explaining. She was also deeply disappointed in her father. He was certainly not the man she always thought him to be. How could he be a willing part of this.

"Please Karen, be open minded about this. Your parents very much want you to be with them as they begin a new life in our land. You will learn to love the freedom our way of life will give you as a woman, and the many choices that will be opening for you."

Karen gasped in disbelief, "What... Go to Africa? Me? I... Look, I think it's impressive that you know your heritage for 500 years or whateverl. And I can see that there's room for all sorts of things, but... I just... I don't think I want to be any part of this. This is too much of a shock. Can you understand that?"

Joseph moved with some ceremony to slide their chairs back from the table and took her hand. "Come, let us look at the stars up at the bow. The sky is exceptional tonight."

They walked hand in hand toward the bow. Joseph carried the champagne and flutes and they sat on a large wooden deck plate. Karen was quickly running a mental calculus on how she should treat Joseph now. Was he a father figure? Was he a relative? Was he somehow an eligible male? Perhaps he was all of these or something else entirely. She wasn't sure. Somehow though, she very much wanted his approval and wanted to learn from him just who she should be in this suddenly shifted landscape.

Joseph charged both their glasses and reclined casually on the deck plate. Karen followed his example, and stretched out with her hands laced behind her head.

"See, all's I know is that Mom's family came from France. Our name is Peveril. Mom has seven sisters. Grandpa won a dealership in a poker game. Grandma was always pregnant," she paused and laughed, "All the girls in the family are supposed to be 'fertile myrtles'."

Joseph did not know the expression and the look on his face was telling. She went on to explain, "Very easy to knock up." He smiled as his face registered understanding. This had jibed with what Elizabeth has told him.

"Anyway, I always been warned to watch out for boys, because I'm gonna get knocked up in a heartbeat." She leaned over and took a long draught of the champagne. Then she reclined again.

Joseph watched her expression then offered, "Don't worry, You will have many warriors to choose from where we are bound."

Karen spurted out angrily, "Damn it. That's just it. I don't want to be in freaking Africa. I sure don't want to be knocked up. I don't want to have the kind of life my Aunt has. I... I don't know what I want. I mean, I haven't even had sex yet!"

Joseph let a silence sink in then offered, "Well, there are many excellent teachers aboard the Malreine. All you have to do is offer. Do you remember that I told you Harun would be an excellent teacher?" Again he made the 'sales pitch' to her.

She shuddered, raising goosebumps, the replied, "I... Yeah, I don't think so. He scares the hell out of me." She didn't add that he had appeared in her dreams twice now.

Joseph gestured, "All the better. If he scares you, then he scares anyone who would do harm to you just as much. Think how well protected you would be with a mate like Harun."

On seeing her goosebumps, he alighted. "Let's get something stronger to chase those away. In a few moments he came back with a bottle of grappa. He poured her three fingers and told her to drink it all in one gulp. She downed the potent liquor and choked as it burned her throat. They both laughed and continued to talk.

"I don't know what to think about all this Joseph. I guess my mom and dad are different than I thought. Aunt Paige told me that her and Aunt Diane both had a shot at my dad, but they both kind of thought he might have been 'light on his feet'. I never understood what that meant. Anyway, Mom ended up with him. I guess I kind of look like him."

"Anyway, I can't have sex until I am married in a Baptist church. Pastor Rex says that any woman who fucks outside marriage is no better than a bitch dog."

She laughed out loud at that and just shook her head, scarcely believing what she had uttered.

"Karen, let me ask you this. Have you ever watched a 'bitch dog' being fucked?"

She admitted that she had, several times in fact.

Joseph asked simply, "Did the bitch dog ever look unhappy?"

Karen thought about it and said she guessed not.

"Then maybe the bitch dog is just fine with things, and your Pastor Rex may be wrong about this and any number of other things as well."

With that, they both broke into laughter.

"Karen, know what you need? A bracing midnight swim. Come with me."

With that, he stripped off completely and Karen was shocked to see his masculinity so suddenly and starkly exposed. My god, she thought, even his muscles have muscle, and his penis is enormous. How does a woman take something like that inside her?

Joseph lifted her and urged her to take everything off. She took off her shorts and top, but left her bra and panties on, exclaiming in a slightly slurred voice, "These have to stay on, understand?"

With that, they both plunged into the water, which at first felt ice cold but then warmed up the longer they paddled. Joseph dragged her around in the inky darkness doing horseplay for several minutes. Suddenly he pulled up short causing her to bump into him. "Karen, did you feel that. I think it may be a shark." She screamed and hugged him tightly around the neck.

She felt lithe and feather light in his hands, but her grip was amazing. He laughed and then pressed her to release her death grip, saying, "I was only joking, my little white flower."

She caught her breath and looking around in the dark water said, "I am ready to get out now."

He told her to relax against him and he would pull her back to the ship. As she was being dragged along, she felt his skin against hers and was comforted by his warmth. She felt something unusual in the small of her back then realized it must be his manhood. Although he was flaccid, his member still felt large and firm. It frightened her to think she was this close to a naked man, especially a black one.

They climbed up the mesh ladder amidships, and after he pulled her on deck, he shushed her visibly. "Let's see what your auntie and Lotar are up to, shall we?" Tiptoeing along the narrow decking running outside the cabins, they looked down into Diane's room. Karen was shocked enough to look away from what she saw, but then slowly looked back. Her aunt was mounted in what she would come to know as 'cowgirl style' on a reclining Lotar, who was pushing his hips up against her. Her lush thighs clamped hard against her black lover's torso.

"Oh my god," Karen exclaimed, "They're... "

Joseph rubbed her goose bumps, replying, "Yes, they're fucking, and enjoying it from what I can see. So is your aunt a 'bitch dog', Karen?"

She laughed nervously, "Um, I guess not. I just never saw two people doing it before. Is that how you like it? I mean, how men like it?"

Joseph said honestly, "I like it all ways, especially like dogs or cattle. Your mother, also not a 'bitch dog' very much enjoys this way as well."

Continuing to stare at her aunt and the black man, Karen noticed something else and remarked, "Well, I guess this solves the mystery of whether Aunt Diane dyes her hair or not!" pointing out the lush dark brown patch of pubic hair raising and falling on Lotar's black cock. It was in clear contrast to her blonde mane.

They exploded in gales of laughter then tiptoed away.

They returned to the deck plate and Joseph laid back again, not putting on any clothing. Karen stood adjacent to him in her wet bra and panties and watched a meteor shower. Joseph poured another three fingers of grappa and she drained the glass, this time without choking.

When Joseph suggested she strip off and let her clothes dry on the railing, she replied testily, "You're just trying to get a look at me naked."

Angrily she stripped off her top and looking darts at him asked, "Is this what you wanted to see, pervert?"

Joseph said she looked quite nice, and she retorted, "Don't lie to me. I know I got nothing up top. All the girls make fun of me."

He considered a reply, and then said, "Karen, not all women develop at the same time. Once you have been bred by a strong warrior, with your breasts full of milk for a beautiful black son, they will swell amazingly, believe me."

His words were designed to be suggestive for her, convincing her that being bred should be something she should strive for. She missed that, at least consciously.

Lazily, he rose from the deck and grabbed her discarded bra. He gestured with his free hand, "Strip your panties off so we can hang them to dry."

"Is this just a trick to get me naked?" she asked, her voice becoming more and more slurred.

Joseph tugged on her elastic band and she stepped out of her wet panties and Joseph picked them up and tossed them aside. "Come lie beside me. Let us talk and I can warm you."

Joseph looked at her naked form and swallowed hard. She was indeed her mother as a much younger woman, and a stirring gripped his loins. Uncertainly, she lay down resting in his nook of his right shoulder and they both stared at the night sky.

After a few minutes, Joseph asked her, "Have you ever seen a man naked before tonight?"

She told him about Chris, a lifeguard at the pool back in Indiana. She explained how a number of the girls had found a broken window in the men's locker to peek through. She had seen Chris, but she said he was tiny there, compared to that, pointing to Joseph's massive cock, draped casually over his balls.

Joseph continued to warm her small arms, and his hand eventually rested on the side of her butt, which he began to squeeze lightly.

"This Chris. How often did you fuck him?"

Karen rose for a moment from his comfortable nook, "Fuck him? Are you kidding? The truth is I never have been with anyone. I told you that."

Karen explained that she never thought of Chris "that way", and anyway, Pastor Rex's wife said a girl who fucked outside of marriage was a slut. Sex was only for a husband and only to make babies.

Joseph exclaimed that this was absurd. If a woman didn't fuck a variety of partners, how would she know how to choose a good husband?

Joseph suggested archly, "Besides, what if I were your husband but you didn't yet know it? Would we want to deny ourselves all that pleasure, just to wait for a ceremony?"

She laughed a little drunkenly. Lying in his nook she began to absent-mindedly rub his abdomen. She noticed how soft it was and the feel of his rippling muscles.

"Well, I couldn't be your wife because for one thing, now my mother is... Well, sort of your wife, right?"

Joseph laughed heartily, "But Karen, I am a prince. I can have as many wives as I wish. Who knows; perhaps you would even be a better wife for me than your mother."

Again, he sought to plant the germ of an idea.

She snickered. Inwardly, she harbored resentment for her mother's infidelity with Joseph and considered for a moment that it would be wonderful payback for him to cast her mother aside for her instead.

"Joseph, I know next to nothing about all this sex stuff for one thing, so I don't think I could be much of a wife."

The conversation drifted over many sexual topics and as she talked her hand ran freely over his torso. Without realizing it at first, she touched his cock accidentally, and snickered.

Joseph asked archly, "My cock makes you laugh?"

Pressing against his belly, she replied, "Oh no. Not at all! Just felt weird... Different."

Joseph stroked her hair lightly, then offered, "Go ahead, feel it. Really feel it."

Deciding to show him she wasn't afraid, she gripped his shaft and then raised on one elbow to look at it in the moonlight.

She asked innocently, "Where is the head. Chris's had a little mushroom at the end.

Joseph explained that real men have a foreskin covering their cocks, and suggested she stroke it. "Pull it back, toward my balls. You'll see."

When she stretched his skin back toward the base, his head popped out, huge and shiny.

"Oh, now I see. Wow, you're so huge. No way I could fit that... you know... Inside me."

He laughed and reminded her that her mother does just that, sometimes many times a day."

As she absorbed this, her nipples sprung up hard and she felt a tingling in her lower belly.

Joseph offered her a metaphor about stretching, reminding her that a violin string will never make beautiful music until it is stretched. Next he proceeded to explain that, "Besides, it helps when a woman is properly prepared for penetration."

She was still stroking his cock back and forth, somewhat unconsciously, but in a way all women instinctively know how to do.

"What did you mean 'Prepared'?" she asked nonchalantly, trying not to betray her mounting excitement.

"Do you want me to show you?"

She nodded, "I guess. No, I do. I do want you to. Yes!"

He stood up facing her as she reclined on the deck plate.

"Now, raise your knees and spread your legs as wide apart as you can."

She reluctantly did as he commanded, but he could tell she was incredibly tense. Gazing at her supine form, his cock began to stiffen and rise toward his belly. Seeing him in the moonlight, Karen could only say, "Wow."

He pulled her legs forward a little, then bent his head to begin kissing her nipples. After kissing her neck and sucking on her small breasts for several minutes, he could sense that the tension had changed from fear to sexual tension and need. He kissed his way very slowly toward her lower abdomen, and his lips finally brushed against the soft, sparse fur of her pussy hair. She gasped as he planted his broad lips at the top of her mons. For the first time in her life, and now for the first time as a young woman, a man's lips were grazing her pussy. She felt his broad tongue spread her labia and begin to lap up and down, laying stroke after stroke against her mons and clit.

She began to moan and unconsciously move her hips up and down against his face. She gasped several little gasps and continued to rock her body against his mouth. When he inserted his middle finger and began to stroke it in and out, she felt as if she needed to pee, but that was quickly replaced by another, more urgent feeling. Suddenly, she rocked hard against his finger, thrashed her head from side to side and climaxed heavily, far more heavily than when she had masturbated the previous night.

Pulling hard against his head to try to force him to stop didn't work at all and she continued to feel aftershocks from his cunnilingus as his tongue continued to press and his finger moved rapidly in and out pushing against her hymen.

Finally, he stopped and rising to his feet, he stretched and lay beside her again. She meekly snuggled into his nook again, still feeling tense, but incredibly changed.

"Wow, wow, wow. That was intense. I sure never felt anything like that before," was all she could say.

They lay silently for a few minutes before she noticed that Joseph's cock was now incredibly large and pulsing. Emboldened by grappa, and the erotic roller coaster ride of a few minutes before, she asked timidly, "So... How does a woman get her man... Ready for... Penetration?"

Joseph smiled and lifted her chin. He kissed her lightly with slightly parted lips. She could taste herself in his kiss but it didn't bother her really. "Yes, you need to know that as well. Stand up, between my legs."

She stretched and rose. She stood nervously and watched him part his dark legs. In the moonlight, she saw his cock rising from between his legs and pointed at his belly button.

He gestured with one hand for her to get on the deck plate. "On your knees," he explained.

She crawled in between his parted legs and then he put her hand on his cock. "Stroke it," He commanded.

She stroked him and found his girth to be far too large to encircle. She started a steady rhythm and watched in fascination as his foreskin moved up and down his shaft. She was fascinated too by the feel of it. It was incredibly warm and though his skin was soft and pliant, incredibly hard like a flexed muscle.

LeMondial
LeMondial
736 Followers