Ellen - Number 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me enjoy you a bit more... just like my mother did."

As I continued my slow -- the only word I can really use here is servicing -- of Ellen, my mind wandered back in time yet again... back to that afternoon... when I, almost involuntarily, helped a woman commit adultery...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The hot water revived me somewhat, but Ellen kept reminding me of what was in store. "I don't think a quick fuck is going to satisfy my mother, Mike", she warned while pulling on my cock. "My mom told me she likes it nice and slow. Just listen to her and follow her lead. She'll tell you what she likes. I can't believe I'm going to be watching my mother get fucked -- and by a guy I know, to boot! This is going to be really interesting!"

After we finished washing and drying ourselves, my cock was almost back to full strength. Ellen led me into her parents' bedroom. Bonnie was completely naked by this time, rolling around on the bed and playing with her vibrator. She was shaking and crying, alternately rubbing the device over her pussy and plunging it deeply in. While we were watching, Ellen was slowly caressing my cock. She smiled. "That's the great thing about being our age. Hardly takes any time to get our strength back." She hissed into my ear, "I could fuck you again right now!"

Bonnie sat up, spied us and turned off her vibrator and put it down. "But at my age, women are at their sexual peak. We can fuck and fuck and fuck all day, and come back for more." She looked for a moment at my throbbing, empurpled cock and said, "Sweetie, you can bring that over to me whenever you're ready."

I lay down next to Bonnie, who herself began stroking my shaft. "Oooh, nice big cock. About six inches, yes? Perfect size. Not too big, not too small. How did it taste, honey?"

Ellen smiled and said "Manly. Beefy. I would have tasted his cum, but you kind of interrupted us."

"How did it feel inside you?"

"Snug and wonderful. Like it always belonged there."

Bonnie leaned down and took me into her mouth. She sucked closely, just as Ellen had done. Ellen lay down next to me, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply on my mouth. Her tongue probed the inside of my mouth, and she held me close for a long time.

"If there's a next time, I'm going to make sure my mom's not around. I don't want to have to share you with her."

Bonnie stopped sucking me for a moment. "Too bad, sweetie," she laughed, "but I'm glad you brought me this nice little present." She licked me all the way from the base to the tip. I involuntarily flexed my pelvic muscles, and forced a bit of precum out. I saw Bonnie's cheeks hollow out as she placed her mouth on the end of my cock and vacuumed it out. "Okay, sweetie, it's time for me to ride this stud."

Ellen somewhat reluctantly let go of me as Bonnie positioned herself over my quivering cock. I lay still, expectantly. Bonnie lowered her face to mine, gently kissing my mouth and saying "I can't believe I'm actually going to do this", and then slammed her pelvis against mine. In one swift motion, she engulfed my cock with her slick love-hole.

"UUUUHhhhhhhh!!!" she exclaimed as I entered her. Her pussy was looser than her daughter's -- I understand this happens when a woman has had a child -- but it was no less hot and wet. She wrapped her arms tightly around my neck, plunged her tongue deeply into my mouth, and soon the air was filled with a combination of slapping sounds and bedspring squeaks as her pelvis became a blur on my cock. I grabbed her ass in an attempt to slow her down, but her passion would not be slaked for even a second. I heard her crying "Mmmpff!!! Mmmpff!!!" as her body shook in orgasm, and I looked into her eyes and watched her face contort into an unspeakable mask of passion.

I heard the buzzing of the vibrator, looked to my right for a moment and saw Ellen lying next to me, attacking her own pussy with the device. I heard her cries of pleasure -- repeated bursts of "AAAAHHH!!! AAAAHHHH!!!! AAAHHHHHH!!!!" as her own face contorted, followed by exhortations of "FUCK him, Mommy!!! FUCK him HAAARRRDDD!!!!"

Bonnie let go of my mouth, and as she continued pounding away at my cock asked me "How does 38-year-old pussy feel, baby? Does experienced pussy feel better than tender young pussy? Huh?? Oh, yeah, fuck me with that big cock, baby!!! Oh, yeah, that cock feels so GOOD in me!!! Fuck me with that big cock!!!"

I started breathing quickly and deeply, sat up slightly, grabbed her hips, thrust myself deeply into her pussy, and screamed "Oh, GAAAAAAHHHHD!!!!" as I felt six massive explosions from my cock. I lay back gasping on the pillows as both mother and daughter covered my face with kisses. We lay there for about fifteen minutes as I regained my breath.

As I dressed and began to leave, Ellen caught up with me at the door. "I shouldn't forget that we are still customers at the pharmacy. I can't let you leave without your tip!" She thrust two $20 bills into my hand. A normal tip for a delivery would be anywhere from $1 to $3, sometimes $5 if the customer was especially happy. "I hope you'll be able to pay one of these 'service calls' again soon!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An orgasmic screech from Ellen, practically into my ear, jolted me from my reverie. We were both drenched in sweat, and I was feeling an uncomfortable swelling in my balls. I had no idea how long I had been screwing Ellen -- mostly at the slow, steady pace she had initially requested - but I wanted to be allowed to come already.

Ellen must have sensed it too. She called out, "Hey, Maddy, how long have we been going at it?"

"Thirty-five minutes, since he first entered you."

"REALLY?!?!? Mikey, you hot fucking stud, you!!! You've managed to keep up with me for that long. Do you know how many times you've made me come?"

"Truth be told, I haven't really been keeping count." I kept up my slow pumping.

"Seven times. You've made me come seven times, each one stronger than the one before it. That's what that big strong dick of yours does to me! Okay, baby, one more and then it can be your turn. Let me REALLY have it!"

I picked up my pace, lifting her ass with my hands so that I could stand a little straighter, and jammed away with every bit of strength I had. Ellen was breathlessly exhorting "That's it, baby! THAT'S it! Fuck me HARD!!! Fuck me like you MEAN it!! Bang the SHIT out of me!! Make me COME!!! Make me COOOOOOOMMME!!!!" After a couple of minutes, I felt her shudder and sensed the oozing around my cock as she clenched around me again, and she screamed loudly, "Oh GOD, you are fucking DOING it to me!!!!"

Ellen suddenly said, "Pull out of me. I want you to come ON me, not IN me! I want to SEE that cock of yours shoot. Shoot it ALL over me, Mike!!! ALL over me!!!"

Almost gratefully, I pulled out of her pussy and pulled at my pulsing purple cock for all I was worth. In a matter of seconds, I started screaming a high-pitched "AAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!! AAAAGGGGGHHH!!!" as one massive geyser of cum after another erupted from my swollen penis-head. Even after ten explosions, I was still blasting huge streams of cum all over Ellen's face, chest and stomach. I lost count of how many squirts came out of me -- it had to be more than 20. Even a full two minutes after my ejaculation, my cock was still dribbling cum onto my hand, onto my leg, and onto Ellen. She didn't move, except to occasionally rub my semen onto her body or lick some off her own hand. Her body, from her face down to her navel, was a sheet of dripping white. When I had recovered somewhat, I went into the bathroom and got two towels, so that she could clean herself up.

"DAMN, Mike!" she exclaimed as she dabbed at herself with a towel. "I've NEVER seen a penis shoot that much. And I thought what Carole did to you was a job-and-a-half. Let's take a shower together, so we can really get cleaned up -- and maybe have a little fun besides. I know something I could do that you'll probably really like!"

Jodi's voice came over the speakers. "And believe me, I'm watching. I'm getting LOTS of ideas for what I'm going to do with him when it's MY turn!"

My guts twisted slightly at the thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was early evening, about four weeks after I'd paid my call to Ellen's house. I had just finished dinner when the phone rang.

"We need to talk. You know, about what happened last month." I heard the worry in Ellen's voice. "Can you meet me at the benches, near the playground, in about 15 minutes?"

When I got there, both Ellen and Bonnie were waiting for me. Neither one of them would make eye contact with me initially.

"Well, what's doing, ladies? What do we need to be talking about?"

Ellen finally looked up, her eyes glistening. She was softly rubbing her belly.

My heart suddenly sank. "Pregnant?", I asked. Ellen looked away and began to cry.

Bonnie then looked up as well. Her eyes were also moist.

"BOTH of you?"

Bonnie said through her tears, "Well, except for two nights ago, I haven't been with my husband since my last period. Ellen swears to me that she hasn't been with any other guy since hers. We got our last periods within hours of each other. We're not trying to trap you here, Mike, but it stands to reason. The timing works out. None of us used protection that day. So..."

My mind started racing. "Look, I'm not going to try to deny my responsibility. But what are we going to do about this? I'm 19. I'm in college. I can't be a father, not yet! And, Bonnie, how in the hell are you going to explain this to your husband?"

She said "Oh, I could explain it. I could tell him it's his, and when it's born early, well... but it's simple enough. I don't want to have another child."

Ellen walked up to me, wrapped her arms around me and kissed my cheek, smearing my face with her tears. "I want to keep it."

I recoiled, twisted out of her embrace and exclaimed, "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!? And what do you tell your father?"

Bonnie flashed her daughter a withering glare. "She's messing with your head, Mike. She isn't keeping it. I wouldn't let her even if she wanted to." Despite her tears, Ellen flashed me a wan smile. I knew her well enough to know she did like playing those kind of mind-games.

"Now how do we work this out? I don't have a whole lot of money of my own. If I borrow a large sum from my parents, they're going to wonder what it's for. And the pharmacy? Do we tell them? I lose my job if we do, you know. You two aren't the only ones who have been messing with me on my deliveries. Ellen seems to know all about it."

Bonnie said, "Just play ball with us here, Mike, and nobody has to know anything except the three of us."

"And Jodi," Ellen said. "I'll have to get the word to her so that when people have deliveries made, they'll be on birth control. How often have you been making 'special deliveries' now, Mike?"

"It's a couple, sometimes three times a week. Always at the end of my working day. Last week I had three, and had to do two women on the last one. Amy and Heidi."

Ellen smiled. "You nailed the twins? I'm impressed."

Bonnie whistled. "You have been getting around." She then looked me square in the eye, with a look of deadly seriousness. "You have to pay for both of us to have abortions. You know that, don't you?"

I felt almost like crying. "I just told you that I don't have the money. Where the fuck am I going to get it?"

Ellen smiled. "Work more hours... and make more deliveries, maybe? More tips, you know." She licked her lips. "I know a couple of people who would contribute towards the cause."

I glared at her. "You shut up, smart ass. Don't try to play all cute and innocent. You didn't have to listen to Jodi and screw me just because she said so." I turned on Bonnie. "And you. A grown married woman, having a fling with a college kid. And watching your daughter while she's taking her turn! What kind of a fucking role model are you?"

Bonnie looked at me, hurt. "You didn't seem to have any qualms about sticking your prick into me when the situation called for it!", forgetting momentarily that it was she who had initiated the actual sex. She turned to Ellen. "Let's go. He fucks the both of us and then gets all moralistic? I hope you enjoy the beating you're going to get when Ellen's father finds out you got her pregnant. Get yourself a good job, boy, because she's going to be getting part of your salary for the next 18 years!" They walked away, Ellen looking over her shoulder at me sadly and longingly.

I called Ellen a couple of times during the week, saying to her "Look, I'm sorry I lost my temper, but you know that you and your mother both contributed towards what happened. We've got to find a way to work this out. I'm not trying to escape my obligation -- I know exactly what I did. But you two have to accept that I wasn't totally at fault."

Ellen replied, "I know it, Mike. I know it. Mom was just hurt by what you said. I think the truth really hit her. She and Dad are also working on some stuff. As far as I know, she hasn't told him yet. Neither have I. Be patient. I'm trying to work something out with her. Trust me on this."

A week went by before Bonnie came into the store. I stiffened when I saw her. Oh, boy, here it comes, I thought. I'm so fucking fired after she's done with me.

Instead, she asked if she could speak with me outside for a moment. I went with her.

She put her head down for a second, took off her sunglasses and stared straight into my eyes. Her own eyes were moist and red. She looked like she had been crying for a while. She finally spoke.

"Look, Ellen and I did some serious talking over the past couple of days. She likes you, told me that she pretty much threw herself at you when you came into the house, and that she kept after you despite you clearly saying that you didn't want to have sex with her. I came home early that day, and obviously wasn't supposed to see what I saw. I got caught up in the moment and did something that shouldn't have been done. It does take two to tango, and I'm willing to concede that both Ellen and I coerced you into doing what you did. You want a break? I'll give you one. Can you scrape enough money together to pay for one abortion -- Ellen's? I'll pay for my own. And you drive us both. I'll arrange it for your off day from work. Nobody will ever have to know. Deal?"

I gratefully nodded.

Bonnie then said, "It's too bad. You seem like the kind of stand-up young man I'd like for Ellen to be with. But I can't make those kinds of choices for her."

A week later, I drove them both to the local clinic. Two hours later, it was done. Ellen had a fresh prescription for birth-control pills. As I dropped them at their house, Ellen held me close and whispered, "Oh, I'm hardly done with you yet. We'll be seeing each other again real soon."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You've never been with a girl with tits like mine, have you, Mike?" Ellen suddenly asked me as we were showering. I had been lathering her with body wash and a shower brush, and deliberately had avoided touching her breasts -- or any other part of her body -- with my hands. Ellen, in her lustful excitement, had made no bones about rinsing every part of my body with her hands -- including my cock, which despite the lengthy workout it had just been through was beginning to rise to attention again.

"No, Ellen, your tits are the biggest I've ever seen, except Jodi's."

"That's the reason why most of the guys in this neighborhood think I'm a slut. Only because I had big tits and a nice body. And maybe because I'm a little flirty. They're all such assholes." She tossed her head for emphasis, even as she continued washing my legs. She knelt in front of me. "You, on the other hand, always talked to me as a person, not as somebody you just wanted to screw."

"Jodi felt the same way. That's why she thinks she's in love with me -- because I could talk to her face and not to her chest."

"Maybe she is in love with you, and you just don't accept it. I CERTAINLY could fall in love with a guy who treated me the way you did when I was in that awkward stage of my life."

"Then why are we doing... this?"

"It's a way of saying 'thank you for treating me like a human being'. A gift, as it were. Now, stop talking. I want to give you a VERY special gift."

Ellen pulled on my cock for a few seconds, saw that it was at full strength again, then said "I know we did this before, but I'd like to try with this new, improved model."

She then leaned down and took nearly five of my ten inches into her mouth.

She turned her entire head, corkscrewing her lips and tongue around my shaft. I shuddered. She moved her head up and down on my cock. I looked at her jaw and neck muscles, and could see how taut they were. I couldn't believe she wasn't choking.

I was breathing deeply and quickly, my cheeks blowing in and out in time with her sucking.

She looked up at me. Her huge brown eyes told me everything I needed to know. They burned brightly with her lust and determination.

She then spat out my cock, rose on her haunches, and put my cock between her mountainous breasts. She looked up at me, smiled, and began to slowly knead her fleshy globes around my huge shaft.

I thought I was going to blow my load right there. My legs were so weakened that I had to brace myself against the wall of the shower to keep myself from falling.

Occasionally, she would lean down and give my cock a lick or suck just around the cap. As big at her tits were, there was still a good two to three inches of my cock sticking out from her cleavage.

Ellen held her breasts in place so that my cock was trapped between them. She then plunged her mouth down on the three inches of my cock sticking out. The dark red of my manhood stood out sharply against the milky white of her breasts. She sucked me deeply, swirling her tongue all over the end of my cock. I felt it jerking, but I did not come.

She stopped sucking me for a moment, and pulled away with a string of saliva and precum leaking from her mouth. She looked up at me and softly purred, "Mmmmm. This is the blowjob I wanted to give you last year. I've never had a guy big enough that I could give this kind of blowjob. I think that even with your cock at its regular size, I might have been able to give you the titty fuck as well. I know you have to be loving this, Mikey. I can see it all over your face."

I was gasping heavily. I felt like there was sweat intermixed with the hot water pouring all over me.

"I know how much you can blow if you're stimulated enough. This time, I want you to blow your cum into my mouth. I want you to drown me with your fucking cum!"

Ellen lowered her head and resumed her sucking. She let go of her breasts, and I heard a loud slap as they bounced against her body. She took her left hand, solidly gripped the base of my dick and pulled in time with her sucking. With her right hand, she rolled my engorged balls around.