Ellen - Number 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the ember begin in the midst of my cock.

My breathing grew deeper and hoarser, and my hips began to buck, as the spark began to grow into a white-hot flame. Ellen realized what was happening and increased her sucking and pulling motions. My balls seemed to spasm in Ellen's hand.

"NNNNNNNNUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLL!!!!!!" I screamed out as the first massive squirt rocketed out of my cock-head. Ellen squealed with delight as she felt the warm liquid spray down her throat.

Another gravelly NNNNNNNNUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLL emitted from me as I blew another massive shot into her mouth. Some of this dripped out of her mouth onto her chin.

Six more huge shots erupted from me, accompanied by my wordless roars, as Ellen's hand and lips feverishly worked my cock, trying to squeeze out more. My cum was pouring out of her mouth, as I was blowing too much, and too fast, for her to swallow it.

Ellen took my cock out of my mouth, while still pumping it with her hand. Four more sizable shots of my cum landed on her face, and two more on the floor in front of her. The rest of my load dribbled out onto her hand.

I slumped, exhausted, against the wall. Ellen pumped my cock for a few seconds longer, then let go.

Ellen licked her lips, then smacked them. "Yummy!" she exclaimed. "Boy, you don't fuck around when you come, do you? Good thing we're in a shower, so we can get cleaner faster!" She rose up, letting the warm spray from the shower clean my cum off of her, then said to me, "Wash me down again with the body wash, and I'll do the same for you. Then we have some bed activities to take care of!

"You haven't come inside my pussy yet. The way your cock is erupting, I may have cum shooting out of my ears! But I can't wait to find out. You really know how to use that thing!"

She embraced me tightly, and soon her tongue that had worked such wonders on my cock was swirling around the inside of my mouth. I was so wiped out by the force of my orgasm that I couldn't have fought her even if I'd had the will to do so. I could taste my cum on her tongue.

Even as we were washing and drying each other off, I felt the dull ache in my cock and balls. I had come hard before during my prior sessions with the other five women, but not like this. I was wondering whether the cumulative effect of Maddy's drug was going to eventually give me a heart attack, since my ejaculations were becoming more powerful. Or was it just that it was Ellen, a woman I genuinely liked, that was making my orgasms more intense?

We both brushed our teeth, and Ellen took a double shot of mouthwash to get the taste of my cum out of her mouth.

As Ellen was leading me towards the bed, she noticed my cock already stirring. "I can't wait to have my pussy stuffed with that hot cock of yours," she purred. "I want you to make me come over and over again!"

She lay down, and patted the pillows next to her, indicating that I should lie down next to her. She pulled the blanket and sheets over us, and wrapped her arms around me. We spent several minutes kissing deeply, our tongues dancing around each other. She turned, raising her legs up, and said, "Play with my pussy. I'm already wet and hot, but I want you to make me come a couple of times before you fuck me. Suck my tits while you're rubbing me."

As I shoved two fingers into her, she squealed excitedly, and began rolling her hips along with the in-and-out motion of my hand. As I sucked on her, first her left breast and then her right, her nipples became nearly inch-long points. She grabbed my head and shoved it against her chest, nearly poking my eye out with one of her nipples. She bucked and ground against my hand, panting heavily, crying "Oh, GOD, that's the spot!!! Harder!! HARDER!!! Oh, GOD, I can't believe it!!!" She then put her head back and screamed "AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" as her entire body convulsed and I felt the warm discharge on my fingers. Despite her obvious, shattering climax, I didn't stop attacking her clit with my fingers, and about a minute later her body began jerking and trembling again as an even louder scream issued from her.

Ellen turned and wrapped herself around me in a velvet grasp. Her pussy, ground against my hip, was still hot and oozing. She began licking my ear, and then whispered softly, "Do you have any idea how cute you were when I first knew you?"

"No, suppose you tell me."

"Well, you had a bunch of girls, who were just discovering their own sexuality, who saw this cute, shy guy who really wanted nothing to do with us. And that just made us want you even more. Why do you think we were always brushing up against you, or leaving suggestive notes on your desk at school? It was all part of trying to get your attention."

She stared me hard in the face. "Do I have your attention now, Mikey?"

"Damn, Ellen, I hate when you call me that."

"I know. That's why I do it. At least I get a response out of you. So what do you think of me now?"

"Well, of course, I think you're a hot woman. I also think you don't care anything about my feelings, only that you only want to use me. You're no better than a male rapist."

"Rape is such a strong word, Mikey. Look, I'm not strong-arming you like a lot of the girls have done up to this point. I don't think we've done anything that we wouldn't have done if we were on the outside. The difference is, you're compelled to do what I want here because of the drug, which is also magnifying my feelings for you. I want you soooooo much. Speaking of which..." She reached out, and stroked my cock. "Mmmm, rock solid and ready to perform. I think talking about sex has gotten you ready for me again." She threw the covers off, turned over so that her face was in the pillow, and knelt so that her ass was up in the air. "Fast and hard, baby. If you make me come, fine. My clit is so sensitive that it won't take you very long. But I want you to stuff me with that huge cock and this time blow your cum into me. Make me scream, baby!"

I knelt behind her, and grabbed onto her hips as I guided myself into her. Her pussy was wet, warm and inviting. She tensed as I began pumping, but soon relaxed as her pussy stretched to accommodate my added girth. "Oooh, do you remember how good this feels, baby? My pussy has missed your cock so much! You were big enough before, but now? Oh my God, you're ENORMOUS!!! Fuck my pussy hard, baby!! Shove that cock all the way in!! I told you, I want to fucking scream!!! Yes, I'm your cock-hungry bitch, and I want you to pound me as hard as you fucking can!!! FUCK me, baby!!! FUCK me!!!"

As Ellen began to twist and cry and her pussy gushed and tightened around me, I remembered back to what I'd thought would be the last time Ellen and I would have sex. She was right about one thing, I thought to myself as she screeched and squirmed yet again, our encounters were certainly memorable.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About three weeks after the abortions, on a Friday night, the phone at the pharmacy rang. I sighed, as it was becoming an all-too-familiar pattern. Make a delivery, be seduced, have sex, leave. I was almost starting to think about quitting the job. If I weren't using the extra money to help pay for college, I might have done just that. But I had just gotten a raise and had been promoted to "assistant stock supervisor", so my boss obviously liked what I was doing. He was even joking with me, "Your customers always seem to schedule your deliveries right before your quitting time. You sure you're not working with them just so you can get out early?"

I looked at the address on the bag as I was leaving the store. Ellen's house. "Oh, great," I thought to myself, "one of them wants a refill."

I arrived at her house and, almost timidly, rang the doorbell. The door opened slightly, and I heard Ellen's melodious, high-pitched voice from behind it. "Come in, Mike. I've been anxiously waiting for you!"

I walked in, and turned in time to see her lock and latch the door. Her intent was obvious. She was wearing a short blue silk kimono. She untied the sash to show me that she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

"Get your clothes off. Don't waste any time!"

"Ellen, do we really have to do this?"

"I want to. That's why you're here." She dropped the kimono, then embraced me tightly and forced her tongue into my mouth.

I turned away. "What about your parents?"

"Vacation in Mexico. They don't come back 'til next Saturday. I've had the house to myself for three days already. And I've been masturbating like crazy at the thought that I'm going to have you today, all to myself and with no chance of being disturbed. Your pants aren't off yet? Why not?" She began pulling at my belt and yanked down my zipper.

"Oh, and don't worry about getting me pregnant. I've been on these ever since the abortion." She pointed to a package of birth-control pills on the table.

"Don't you want your package from the pharmacy?" I was still holding it in my hand.

She took it from me, tore it open and showed me what it was -- a tube of KY jelly. "Not that I need the extra help, but this was just a bullshit order -- an excuse to get you here. Take off all your clothes, baby. I want to get good and fucked by you." In seconds, my pants and underwear were at my ankles. Ellen began desperately pulling on my cock. My animal instincts took over.

"Put your hands on my ass. I want to feel your hands all over me!" As I did so, Ellen tilted her head back. "Kiss me on my neck. Like you mean it!!!" She wrapped her arms around me, holding my head in place as I sucked on her neck. She lifted her left leg and wrapped it around my hip. I gently rubbed her smooth thigh.

"Suck on my tits, Mike. Make my nipples good and hard. OOOOH, my pussy is so wet. I can't WAIT to have you inside me!" I leaned down to suck on one of her huge nipples, and then I heard a loud AAAHHHHHHH from her as I jammed two fingers into her soaking twat. "Fuck me with your fingers, Mike. Ooohhh, YES, that feels so good!!!"

After a couple of minutes of this, she nudged me with her body towards the couch.

"Ellen, we really shouldn't be doing this!"

"Let's see... six-inch cock, nice pointed end, birthmark on your inner thigh, Fruit of The Loom briefs... what else would you like me to be telling the pharmacist?"

I scowled at her. "Bitch. Fuck you."

She smiled. "Now you've got the idea, sweetie. Now get the rest of your clothes off."

After stripping, I sat down on the couch. As soon as I did so, Ellen sat herself down on my lap facing me, and eased her sopping cunt onto my dick. "Warm, wet and soft. Just how you like it, I'll bet." She flexed her pelvic muscles for just a moment, pulling my dick even further into her. "Just sit back and relax. Put your hands on my ass. Let me do the work." She began bouncing slowly, up and down on my lap, and embraced me tightly and sucked on my neck. Her huge tits were flopping around as she bounced on me.

"Oooh, so hard. Just like last time. Damn, I wish my mother hadn't walked in on us. I felt I had to rush. But now I have you all to myself." She flicked her tongue at my ear, then increased her pace. I felt her body begin to shake as she was seized by orgasmic throes. "Oooh, GAAAHHD, here it fucking COOOOOOMES!!!" she cried out as she bounced faster on my cock and her pussy tightened up around it. Tears welled up in her eyes, and her mouth attacked mine as she slowed down. I began to feel sweat building up -- mine, hers or a combination?

"You made me come so hard. Do you FEEL how wet my pussy is? I want that feeling again and again and again!" She bounced hard on my cock each time she said the word "again." "I know you've been fucking quite a few women in the neighborhood. Jodi met with a few of us and told us to tell our girlfriends what an amazing lay you are. You may wind up fucking every girl in town -- but for now you're MINE!" She emphasized the point by quickening her tempo. Soon she yelled out again, and I felt my own peak building up.

I grabbed her tightly around the waist, pumped hard for about half a minute, then screamed out "Oh, FUUUUUCCCKKKK" as I felt my cock spitting ropes of semen into her steaming hole. I felt some tears of my own -- tears of shame, as I was yet again being forced to service a woman, and in this case one I really kind of liked.

We held each other as our gyrations gradually stopped. Ellen looked me in the eye, licked my cheek, and then, holding her hand against her pussy to stop it from leaking, got up and went to the bathroom. I took a tissue from a nearby box, wiped my cock with it, threw it into the garbage and began putting my clothes back on.

When Ellen came back in, I tossed her kimono back towards her. "By the way, how is your mom doing?"

"She's fine. Don't you want to know why my folks are away on vacation in early September?"

"I was kind of wondering."

"You were right. Dad was cheating on Mom. She found out the truth just a couple of days after we had our abortions. Mom and Dad are in counseling now, and decided to take this vacation to try to recharge the battery, as it were. I think you re-awakened Mom's interest in sex. I don't know if she was joking or not, but she told me that she was going to take Dad down to Mexico and fuck him every night of the week."

"Did she tell your dad about her own, shall we say, indiscretion?"

"Oh, HELL, no! That would've been the final nail in the coffin!"

"Does she know I'm here?"

"She will know when they come back. She told me, in fact, that I should try to get you back here for another performance. And what a nice job you did!"

"Ellen, I don't want to be doing this with you again. It's one thing to be seduced by a stranger. But you? It just feels a little too weird. If I see there's an order from you, I'm going to pass it to one of the other delivery guys."

"I'll think about it. But I know when you're in the store by yourself. I -- and all the other girls -- know when to call so that they'll get you to make the delivery. In the meantime, don't forget your tip!" She handed me a $20 bill. "For services rendered. See you around."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OH, yeah!!! OOHHH, yeah!!!! Don't stop, baby!!! Don't you fucking STOP!!! FUCK my pussy!!! FUCK MY PUSSY HARD!!!" Ellen kept screeching during the third encounter of our three hours together. Her ass gyrated and shook as I pounded hard against it. I'd felt her tighten up several times during this fucking, and I was moving inexorably towards my own climax.

I growled low and long as I continued my thrashing assault on her pussy. My fingers dug into her sides as I grabbed onto her. I felt the beginnings of my climax building, and I pushed even harder. She felt me quicken my pace and screamed, "COME for me, baby!!! COME for me!!!"

I pushed deeply one final time, and cried out "Oh, GAAAAHHHD!!!" as I felt the first spurting rush out of my dick. With each squirt -- there were nine in all - I tried to push even more deeply, and I heard Ellen herself roaring, "BLOW all that beautiful cum into me!!! FILL me up with all your gorgeous love juice!!!" She reached around, felt some of my cum dripping out of her pussy, and licked it off her fingers.

I slowed to a stop, my cock still captured in her love-hole, my chest heaving and my breath coming in low, deep wheezes. Ellen turned to look at me, smiled and whispered, "Lie here next to me, baby. You've earned a bit of a breather -- but only a bit!

"Maddy, how are we on time?"

"You've still got a little over an hour. Give him about ten minutes' rest."

"I want to fuck him twice more before we're done. Ten minutes' rest? Mmmm, I know how I can occupy myself while I'm waiting."

She walked over to the table, picked up a vibrator, and lay down next to me. She turned it on, moved it up and down on my penis for a few seconds, then moved it gently over her clitoris. Her body jumped the second the device touched her.

I watched, fascinated. While she was using the vibrator -- alternately brushing it lightly over her clit, moving it down to her folds, or plunging it deeply into herself -- she was using her other hand to lightly brush, fondle and pinch her nipples.

She stiffened, cried out, and then suddenly turned the vibrator off and looked at me earnestly.

"Bitch? Man-rapist? You've called me those things. No, my dear, just a woman in... well, I won't say 'love', let's say 'lust', with a guy she's very comfortable with. Look, you were so shy when we were younger, you never would have even dreamed that I wanted to have sex with you. If you want me to apologize for being a woman with healthy desires, who knows what she wants and is determined to get it, well that isn't going to happen! Yeah, guys are supposed to be the pursuers, and women the pursuees, but when a guy is ignoring some very obvious signals... if acting on my desires makes me a slut, then I'm guilty as charged. But in no way am I going to have any remorse for that, or anything that we've done together!"

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have called you those things."

She smiled. "Believe me, I could make you sorry. But I won't do that. I like you too much to hurt you. I saw what some of the other girls did."

She paused for a moment. "But, OOHHHHHHHH, I just love that cock of yours so much! And I see you're hard again. Give it to me, RIGHT NOW!!!" Before I could say anything, she climbed on top of me, and slid herself down onto my cock.

"MMMMmmmm, huge, hot and yummy! Just lie there, baby. Let me ride that huge pole of yours!!"

As Ellen rode my cock, her breasts were flopping around. I put my hands on them, mostly to save her discomfort, but at the same time to massage those massive globes. She ran her hands through her tousled curly hair which ran halfway down her back, then held her hands on top of mine so that we were both massaging her tits. Her face was the picture of ecstasy -- eyes closed, broad smile, tongue occasionally running over her lips, a reddish flush on her face, neck and chest.

She suddenly blurted out, "I really did want to keep the baby."

I almost completely deflated at that moment. "What?!? But your mother said..."

"FUCK what my mother said! I wanted to keep it! I wanted to always have a piece of you. My boyfriend sure as hell doesn't want to have kids!"

"Ummm... boyfriend?"

"Yeah, and we're pretty serious, too. We lived together for a little while, may do so again. But he's already told me he's not interested in having kids."

"How do you think he's going to feel when he finds out about... this? Or the other two times at your house?"

"He's not going to ever know about this. I do what I want. We're not married yet. If I want to have a guy on the side, that's my business. Especially if it's a guy I really like... like you. If you and I had decided to keep the baby, I would've broken up with him in a heartbeat. I think I would've liked being married to you. I only wish that your cock could hold up so that I could fuck you four or five times a night without the drug! I would be a very satisfied woman!" From a moderate pace, she suddenly started lunging back and forth real hard on me, as if for emphasis.

"Oh, God, Ellen, you are so fucking hot!!!" I yelled out.

"Not nearly as hot as you, baby," she gasped. "Do you like how I ram your hard cock? Tell me how much you like it!!"