Ellen - Number 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know how I feel. My cock has certainly let you know how I feel."

"Ooooh, baby, that just makes me want to fuck you even harder!! AAAHHH!!! AAAHHHH!!!" she cried out as her body shook with its latest orgasm. Tears sprang from her eyes, and she suddenly threw herself down on me, hugged me tightly and sucked on my neck almost like a vampire. All the while her pelvis was bouncing on my dick. Her tits were mashed against my chest.

She lifted her head from my neck, looking at me with a smoldering, lustful gaze, and breathily said, "Sit up. I want you sucking hard on my tits. Like a hungry baby. Like the baby that should have been ours. My nipples are so hard. Suck on them!!!"

I sat up as Ellen relaxed her grip, leaned down and took one of her gargantuan nipples into my mouth. I felt her shiver as my tongue explored her fleshy point. I bit slightly, not enough to hurt her but enough for her to shake slightly. She held my head against her chest, and continued to slam her pussy against my cock. Every time I switched nipples, she would throw her head back and wordlessly cry out. I must've been sucking on her tits for a good ten minutes, switching back and forth. I felt her jolt several times and her pussy get wetter each time.

"Lie back down again, Mikey. I want to finish you off!!!" That sounded ominous.

She looked in my face. "Ooops, sorry, bad choice of words. I want to make you come again."

"Ah, thank you. That's better!" I sighed with relief.

She leaned down and braced herself on my chest, began thrusting harder, more purposefully. She began to moan, steadily, in a low pitch, that began to rise with each frenzied thrust. All I heard was slapping sounds, and a SKOOSH SKOOSH SKOOSH noise as her saturated twat sucked on my cock. Her thrusts became more feverish, out of control, as her moaning became a high-pitched whining wail. Her body began trembling, and I felt her pussy contract and flood yet again. I heard the sloshing of her soaked love hole around my solid, jerking cock. I felt the gradual buildup, the series of internal explosions that are the harbinger of a tremendous climax, then pushed deeply and let loose with an enormous stream of cum. "UUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!" I exclaimed as I pushed my latest load into Ellen. "Oh, GOD, what you do to me!!! I haven't come so hard with ANY of the other girls!!!" I sprayed into her for about a minute, then lay back.

Ellen stopped thrusting, leaned down and kissed me deeply on my mouth. She lay her head on my shoulder as my cock continued spitting into her.

"I feel it, you know," she said. "You come so hard, I always feel at least the first squirt. It was that way before the drug too. Only now, you've got so much cock that you don't fall out of me right away. Stay in me, baby. I want you in there as long as possible."

She licked my cheek, then said, "You like aggressive women, I think."

"What makes you think that?"

"I don't know. You were so timid when we were younger -- especially around girls -- that I think you kind of like it when a woman takes the lead. Believe it or not, some girls -- myself included -- like that kind of challenge. It's like a girl playing hard-to-get."

"I'm NOT playing hard-to-get. I... well, I'm not that experienced in the female area and I don't really know what to say."

"Then say as little as possible. But when you do talk, be yourself. I, for one, like a guy who is completely open and honest. In my experience with you, that's the way you've been. It's what I found most attractive about you. It's what made me want to seduce you when you came to my house that first time. It became something more when my mother showed up.

"So how do I compare to some of the other girls you've been fucking? You seem to have screwed half of the neighborhood."

"A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell, Ellen."

"Always the gentleman. Well, Jodi told us about her experience with you. The stories she's told us have made us all want you that much more. Of the girls you've had up to this point during this little session here, they've all described your skills."

I sighed. "Jodi. She's the reason all this is happening."

"Right. She's also the reason I can't have you as a boyfriend, lover or whatever on the outside. It seems like you're kind of promised to her."

I started up, even as Ellen held me tighter. My cock fell out of her pussy, followed almost immediately by a river of white that soaked Ellen's side of the bed. "I'm NOT promised to ANYBODY! Look, she thinks she's in love with me, and for all I know is doing all this to try to fuck me into submission, but I'm going to make my own mind up about my relationships!"

Ellen pushed me back down onto the bed and whispered "Relax, baby, relax. I'M not trying to fuck you into submission. I told you, I just want us to have a good time together." She kissed me on the cheek. "We've got time for one more. I want it to be special and sweet. Two old friends who are sharing the most intimate moment possible. After this is all done, I hope we're going to walk out of here still friends. I will always have warm feelings towards you. I'll even tell you that wherever our paths lead us, there is always a place in my heart, AND in my bed, for you. Any time you want it. Just say so, and I'm yours, body and soul." She kissed me again, deeply, with lots of tongue swirling around in my mouth.

Ellen sat up and said, "Let me get a towel and wipe up this mess. Then I want to have my one last time with you. Stay here until I get back."

After she mopped up the huge puddle of cum, she and I changed the mattress pad and the sheets. We then lay down again, and we shared one long, deep, passionate kiss. She began stroking my cock near the end of it, and of course with my drug-enhanced virility it started coming to attention almost immediately.

"How are you feeling, by the way? You had that terrible headache earlier. We all got scared that you wouldn't be able to continue."

I rubbed my forehead a little. "I'm okay. How's -- what's her name -- Roberta? Poor girl. She couldn't handle a penis my size. Is she going to be alright?"

Ellen smiled. "As far as I know, she'll be okay. And this, my friend, makes you that much more lovable -- looking out for others before yourself."

"For that matter, how are you holding up? I've been stuffing you pretty well. Are you sore or anything?"

"No. Just wanting one more feel of that gorgeous hunk of meat inside me. How do you want to do it, once I get you hard again? Me on top? You on top? Doggy style? Side-by-side? And where? I don't want to restrain you, otherwise you'd have been chained up to the wall for awhile, or locked into the lead boots."

"How about me on top? And right here?"

Ellen licked her lips. "Just jam that thing into me whenever you're ready. I want to feel you come hot and hard into me."

She lay down on her back, her long brown curls sexily splayed all over the pillow. Her huge brown eyes gazed at me longingly, invitingly. She ran her tongue from one side of her mouth to the other, wetting her lips. As she opened her legs, I could see her pussy glistening, yawning wide open, ready to receive me.

I knelt between her legs, my ten-plus inches spasming. I stroked it slowly, and a long string of precum drooled from the end and fell onto her pussy. Ellen looked at me, pleading "PLEASE stick that into me! I can't wait any longer!!!"

Slowly, I placed the end of my cock into her entrance and pushed. She gasped as she took my expanded length. As I began pushing slowly, I looked at her face. Her eyes were closed and she had a look of complete relaxation and satisfaction.

She reached out, placed her hands on my shoulders and pulled me towards her. Her lips parted slightly, and I could see her tongue snaking out. Soon our mouths and tongues were intertwined as our bodies were. As I pushed against her, I could hear tiny "Uuh! Uuh! Uuh!" sounds emanating from her. I felt her raise her legs and wrap them around my hips.

Ellen broke our kiss long enough to whisper into my ear, "I wouldn't mind doing this forever. Faster, baby. PUSH on my clit. Make me come."

I pushed harder on the upper part of her pussy, and soon felt the familiar shaking of her body and tightening of her pussy around my solid pole. "Oooh, yeah, baby, do that to me again! I love how you make me come! Do it again!!" she said quietly into my ear.

I kept pushing, sped up my pace somewhat. Each time I made her come, I felt the same reaction -- her body trembling, wetness and tightness in her pussy, and the scraping of her long nails against my back.

Again, I looked at her. Her eyes were still tightly closed, but there were tears issuing from them. The contented smile on her face told me that these were tears of bliss. A long, continuous, low moan emanated from her. I leaned in and kissed her again. Her embrace was crushing.

Ellen suddenly tensed, yelped somewhat and then said softly, "I want you to come. I want to feel you blowing a river of cum into me!!! Come for me now, baby!!!"

I began pushing fervently, and she again tightened her arms and legs around me and pushed her tongue deeply into my mouth. I thrust and strained, and suddenly began feeling the buildup. Ellen felt me begin to tremble, and moaned, "Oh, GOD, yes, I can feel it!!! BLOW HARD for me, baby!! FUCK me with that beautiful cock!!"

I shoved deeply one last time, and completely lost control. I screamed out "YAAAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!!!" as I felt my cock pulsate and begin to shoot long hot streams of cum into Ellen. She put her head back and bellowed, as I kissed her neck and throat.

As I felt my violent climax slow and my hard ejaculations dwindle down to drops, I fell onto Ellen's shoulder. She rubbed my shoulders and softly ran her hands through my hair. "Thank you, Mike," she said softly. "I will never forget this!" She kissed me again, this time on my forehead.

"I don't think I'm going to stay in the house. I think that watching what the other girls are going to do to you might be too painful for me. I care about you too much. Besides, I don't want to have to share with the other girls what we did. I'd prefer to have that for myself alone."

Maddy's voice came over the loudspeaker. "Time, Ellen."

I climbed off her, and she went into the bathroom to clean and straighten herself up. When she came back out a few minutes later, she was dressed from head to toe in black - t-shirt, leather mini-skirt and pumps. Remember, she had been naked when I came out of the bathroom and she had entered the room without my knowledge. Her clothes had been passed to her through the connecting hole to the living room where I had been receiving my protein shakes.

Ellen was the only one of the twelve women who I accompanied to the door of the "playroom". I have to admit that I was a little sad to see her go.

We embraced at the door, and Maddy warned her "Don't start up again, Ellen. Your time is over."

Ellen whispered to me, "I wish I could have another three hours with you. You were great. As I said before, I hope we're still friends after this.

"You can't be near the door when it opens, otherwise the rest of the girls will attack you. Please. Go into the bathroom or something. I couldn't bear for anything to happen to you." We kissed deeply, then I turned to go take a shower. I heard low sobbing as I crossed the room. When I reached the bathroom, I heard the front door quickly open, then close.

I looked back, and she was gone.

And I had to wait for whatever was coming next.