Elysium Island Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,474 Followers

"Should we do it this flight, Kellie?" I put extra emphasis on her borrowed name, speaking just loudly enough that if she said she wasn't Kellie, security might overhear.

Kaylee was a quick thinker. "Too bad this is a short hop flight. I don't think the plane even has a washroom."

"We could borrow a blanket."

"If we're going to be that obvious, we might as well fuck right here."

Fortunately, I was rescued from any chance that Kaylee might call my bluff by the final call for the flight.

The airline was a low budget commuter job. One of the attractions of Elysium Fields Island was that it was small and off the well travelled tourist routes. Rumour had it that the original resort had been wiped out fifty years ago by a hurricane, and that the rebuilt resort was only discretely advertised. A perfect spot for lovers and I was headed there with my sister in law.

Fortunately, the brief flight meant tight seating, and no awkward moment when the steward might offer Kaylee a blanket to conveniently throw across our laps. As that thought crossed my mind, I wondered whether I was wishing she would have been able to take that next bold step. I was struggling with the obvious desire I felt for her – logical enough, given how closely she resembled my wife - and perhaps wished that she would take the initiative, relieve me of the guilt of taking things forward.

One thing that Kaylee had been prepared for was the absence of drink service on the flight. Shortly after takeoff, she dug deep into her tote – Kellie's tote actually - and extracted a silver flask. After taking a deep hit, she passed the container to me.

I drank deeply, the harsh bitterness of the brandy burning my throat. Kaylee nudged me with her elbow, "Well, some people are fast workers," she said.

"What?"

"Those two seem determined to join the mile high club no matter how short the flight." I finally saw where she was looking. Across the aisle and about four rows up, I could barely make out a young couple making out. She had long blonde hair, and looked barely legal. His complexion was still scared by recent acne blemishes.

"Newlyweds?" I guessed.

Kaylee nodded, grinning. She curled her fingers in mine and squeezed. " Look what she's doing now," Kaylee whispered.

"I don't have a clear view," I replied. "Describe it to me."

"She has just unbuttoned his shorts. I think she had a hand up the leg playing with his cock already. She's fishing it out. It looks pretty excited."

"Think they might be virgins?"

Kaylee giggled. "No one saves it for marriage anymore, dear. Besides which, if they got married yesterday, I'm sure they've done it already."

"What is she doing now?"

"How about him? He's got one hand up under her skirt already, and the arm around her shoulders is trying to push her head down at the same time as he is unbuttoning her top."

"Sounds like someone is in a bit of a hurry," I said, taking another sip of brandy before returning the flask to Kaylee. She swallowed thirstily before continuing her narrative.

"She has his shaft in her palm and is twisting her wrist and corkscrewing around the meat as she pumps up and down."

I gulped and paused before getting up the brandy fuelled nerve to ask. "What does his cock look like?"

Would Kaylee wonder if I was queer?

If she did, she gave no sign of it, but simply answered. "Not as big as most. And not very thick." She giggled and squirmed in the confines of the airplane seat. "You know if this was porn, he would have a monster unit, but it just is so ordinary."

"Well, if this was porn, she'd have 38DDD's."I said.

"Not necessarily. I hear a lot of guys get off on tight young bodies."

I must have shuddered at the thought. Because Kaylee grinned and said, "I guess that includes you."

She squeezed my hand once more, but then released it. I shifted in my seat, only to feel her fingers kneading my forearm, and then settle on my knee, caressing the hairs at the bottom of my thigh. Her attention though remained drawn to the young couple, who seemed to be unconcerned that they were in open view on a cramped little plane.

"What are they doing now?" I managed to say.

"Her head is dipped lower, so she's twisted around. I can't see much," Kaylee replied. "Her whole arm is still pumping and I think he has her right bra strap pushed down. I'm guessing he's playing with her nipple."

"I wonder if it is nice and pink like a rubber eraser," I sighed. My cock was struggling, trying to thrust out through my shorts.

Kaylee never responded to my musing, though, because she exclaimed, "Bingo, her head is right down in his lap. The top of her dress has fallen away, and I can see that he is cupping her entire tit in his hand. She hasn't got much. He has the nipple trapped between two gingers and is twisting it."

"I wonder if it is possible to whimper in the middle of a blowjob." I asked. Kaylee laughed loudly. That got the attention of an older fellow sitting ahead of us, right beside the young lovers. He must have been dozing, because he had not registered the sex happening barely a foot away almost beneath his nose.

Once he did though, he wasted no time. Despite the fact that the "school marm" sort sleeping in the seat next to him had to be his wife, the old guy slowly but smoothly reached across and gently placed his fingertips lightly on the young blonde's leg just where the skin was exposed by her hem creeping upwards.

I figured that the woman would interrupt her pleasuring of her companion to object, or that at the very least; the guy would do it on her behalf. But instead, I saw the younger man grin widely, and wink at the older fellow.

"I wonder if he's the dad of one of them. Maybe it's a family holiday honeymoon?" Kaylee said.

"Would you think it was hotter if it was his Dad or hers?" I found myself replying without thinking. Where had that come from? And why was my hand suddenly on Kaylee's knee, unconsciously imitating the way in which the older guy was stroking the blonde?

"You first. Do you even find incest exciting?" Kaylee turned my question back to me.

I let the question sit unanswered as we both watched the older man's fingers caress the tender white flesh, nudging the fabric higher.

"Well?" Kaylee prompted, her own fingers travelling up inside my thigh.

"I certainly don't find the idea of abuse interesting, and I suspect most incest relationships are abuses of power. But on the other hand, as long as no one has two headed babies, sex is the greatest expression of love possible, and incest between consenting adults might just be a cultural taboo as out of date as not wearing white after September."

Kaylee laughed loudly. The dirty old man up front turned with a startled look, but seemed to relax when he caught her smile, and she gave him a little wink.

"Of course, if you and I did have sex, it wouldn't be incest," she said.

"I thought we were making up tales about those two up front."

"Sure we are, but isn't that your hand dangerously above me knee?"

I could just see that the older man had resumed slowly creeping his hand up the young woman's milky thigh. I nudged Kaylee to watch them, trying to avoid the subject she had just squarely confronted.

"Is she really giving her companion a blowjob?" I asked.

"She's rubbing the bottom edge along her lower lip, and now she's flicking her tongue out, bathing the bulb," she mocked the tone of play by play broadcasters. "Oh, now she's stabbing her tongue into his gaping peehole. Too bad there's no instant replay of that!"

Her hand squeezed my quad muscle, massaging my flesh. The blood surged into my cock. Taking her hint, I worked higher under her skirt, the sheer fabric barely hiding the brief bikini.

"I wonder if her panties are as tiny as your suit." I asked.

"If there's time at customs, want me to ask her if you can have them as a souvenir, doll?"

"Is it hard to give a blowjob when someone is fondling your pubes?"

"Why are you asking me?" Kaylee chuckled. "It looks like she's doing fine, maintaining a nice slow rhythm, pumping the shaft with her hand as she is taking the whole head into her moist mouth. She's slobbering all over it, and then pulling back. I think Daddy likes to watch."

"Is his cock twitching?"

"Why? Is yours?" Kaylee laughed deeply again. "I bet Daddy's is. From the set of his shoulders, I bet the hand that's not diddling her hot young cunt is choking the old chicken."

"Is the old woman awake?"

"Why, you want a hummer from toothless Tess?"

That made my cock soften, but then as the image grew in my mind, I felt my stiffness return. I saw that Kaylee was staring at me.

"I do believe I actually made you blush," she giggled. I noticed that her eyes did not meet mine. She was staring at my groin as her fingers continued dancing in my leg hairs.

I gulped. To avoid the topic of what was going on in our seats, I asked, "Has he got his fingers up inside of her panty leg yet?"

"I think Daddy has a thumb right up inside of her. Her hips are thumping into the seat."

"What about Tess?"

"You can likely see her as well as I can, but I think her shoulder action suggests that she's either frigging herself or jacking Daddy off.

As we spoke, Kaylee's fingertips for the first time lightly brushed against the swollen head of my member. We were both silent for a moment. I can not speak for her, but I was contemplating the consequences of allowing her to take this further. We were clearly approaching the point of no return.

The aircraft meanwhile was approaching Elysium Island. The pilot announced seatbelts. The initial crackle of the loudspeaker was all that it took to startle Kaylee out of whatever fantasy land she was in. She jumped upright in her seat, shook her long hair from side to side, withdrew her fingers from my shorts, and clasped both hands in her lap like a Catholic girl ready for confession. Though I doubted even a priest would take confession from a hottie in a bikini and wrap skirt, with an all over tan, without thinking of a few sinful desires.

The blonde immediately bobbed upright when the announcement commenced. Her tiny right hand flitted quickly across her face. "Is she wiping a cum trail off her chin?" I asked Kaylee.

"I can't see," she replied.

Meanwhile, the blonde quickly straightened her micro skirt, as if 'Daddy' had not hurriedly withdrawn his fingers from her no doubt soaked pussy. Both of the older folks were sitting rigidly upright in their seats. I briefly wondered whether I had dreamed the whole incident. After all, wasn't I on the way to the Island of Dreams?

As the plane bumped to a rough landing on the Island airstrip, Kaylee leaned even closer, her full breast pressed hard against my arm. "Remember, at customs, I am your wife, Kellie," she whispered. "It might help sell it if you show a little affection."

"Just how much affection?" I asked as we climbed out of our seats and down the rickety rolling stairs to the tarmac. "Like this?"

I paused on the apron and placed my hand on Kaylee's shoulder, pulling her closer. I opened my lips slightly as I kissed her.

She giggled as she fell back off her tip toes ending the kiss.

"No, not like you might kiss your sister in law," she said. "More like this."

She took my hand in hers and placed it firmly on her tit, clamping it in place, and then reached up, putting her other hand behind my neck. Her kiss was nothing like my tentative effort. Her lips were wide, her teeth parted, and her tongue forced its way into my mouth before I could even think.

Instinctively, my free hand dropped to her hip, caressing her thigh, and then working around to squeeze her buttock. I was still just sane enough to realize that I was correct – Kaylee was in better shape than my wife. She was also a much better kisser. My cock throbbed in appreciation. Perhaps she sensed this, or just knew she had that affect on men, because Kaylee continued the kiss, her tongue dancing lightly across my teeth, while she stepped tighter to my body, grinding her pelvis against my hardness for everyone to see. Only then did she step back, but her hand trailed slowly across my shoulder and down my chest, resting at my waist.

"There, I think we sold that," she said, still laughing.

The young blonde passed by just as Kaylee pulled back, and paused, locking eyes with Kaylee and grinning. My sister in law remained irrepressible. "Thanks for the in-flight entertainment," Kaylee said, "It beat some dumb movie."

"Trust me, it was my pleasure," the blonde said in a teeny little girl voice.

Customs coming into resort islands are always relaxed. They want the visitors to start the trip happy, and after all, who smuggles things into a resort? So there were no strip searches, and Kaylee's impersonation of Kellie went without a hitch. We didn't even have time to chat with our fellow travellers, and there was no waiting in line sex. 'Daddy' did however provide us with a little more food for thought, as even during his brief wait in line, he fondled the young blonde's firm tits, hands massaging them through the fabric of her top, both of them totally ignoring the fact that their respective companions stood in front and behind them, and that the rest of us were watching as well. Only when the gal reached passport control did she swat his hands playfully, laughing loudly. As she twisted to talk to him, I noted that her nipples stood excitedly inside her blouse. My cock had noticed as well, and was once again rigid.

Suddenly, I felt the back of Kaylee's hand brush across my erection, right in front of the rest of the passengers and the customs officers. Was she still just selling our ruse, or was this a hint of treats to come? My cock didn't care, dancing wildly. Just as quickly as she touched, however, her hand vanished. Maybe I had just imagined it.

"Perky, isn't she?" someone mumbled. I turned my head. In the brief moment during which Kaylee had distracted me, the older guy had fallen back in line, so that we were standing next to each other.

"She looks so innocent," I replied.

The man chortled. "Anything but. She's polymorphously perverse in fact. Personally, I don't know whether she prefers being the cream pie or eating it out of another pussy. Mind you, I guess I'm not sure whether I like supplying the cream or eating it for myself."

"Who is she?"

"My daughter of course."

"How does her mother feel about this?"

"Where do you think she got her start? In fact, I notice my wife and Rosie's hubby have vanished. I bet they cleared customs ahead of us and snuck into the washroom for a quickie. I hope it's not just a blowjob. I'd love to fuck Rosie's ass while she licks Thor's cum out of Jenny's wet cunt. Not many parents get to share their daughter's honeymoon, and we want it to be non stop fucking."

As he spoke, Rosie finished with passport control and moved forward. Kaylee was next in line. I started to move near, but a guard touched my arm and suggested I stay behind the line on the floor until my turn. I could not hear what my make believe wife was telling the inspector.

The pause however did give me another moment to watch Rosie, who was busy swivelling her head looking for her husband.

"I think she sees a door ajar," her Daddy commented to me, as she quickly stepped towards the men's room. "I hope she leaves some for me."

During this distraction, Kaylee had cleared customs. I briefly considered allowing the old man to go first, to ensure his pleasure, but Kaylee looked uncharacteristically anxious, so I took my turn next.

The customs agent did not look me in the eye, barely glancing from my passport picture to my real face. "Purpose of visit?" he muttered. After all, it was a tourist resort, and there was little other reason to visit the tiny island.

"Second honeymoon," I replied, but then mentally kicked myself. If the husband wife thing wasn't selling, had I just made it worse? Well, I could not very well tell him that I was here trying to fuck my sister in law.

"Any luggage?"

"Just this carry-on." I'm sure my blush was convincing. "We don't expect to need many clothes."

"Enjoy your holiday." He stamped my passport, and chalked my suitcase without opening it.

On the other side of customs, I hugged Kaylee, whose erect nipples drilled into my chest as she wriggled in my arms.

"Still selling it?" I laughed.

"No, just thrilled to be here." She paused. "Especially thrilled to be here with you."

The shuttle to the resort was delayed. It seemed the passenger count was short three people. I brought Kaylee up to speed on the family fun that had been the in-flight entertainment.

"We not only have wicked imaginations, they turn out to be true," she concluded.

Despite not having to fool customs anymore, Kaylee then rubbed her body up and down my side, sending shivers down my spine, and making my cock perk up all over again.

"Maybe we should see what else we imagined that we can make come true," she whispered, and then stuck her tongue in my ear in a most non sisterly way. Not that there would be a sisterly way to lick someone's ear. Besides which, as the devil whispered in my other ear, she wasn't my sister, merely my wife's sister.

Well, that made this okay then.

Whatever "this" turned out to be.

We trundled aboard the shuttle bus, taking seats along the back. "Just like the cool kids in high school," Kaylee chuckled.

Finally, a dishevelled looking Rosie bounced on board, trailed by her exhausted looking husband. A pearly bead of fluid shone on the mother's lips as she followed. This time, they sat just in front of us.

"How was it?" asked 'Daddy', leaning over to tongue his wife's ear.

"Rushed, but a good release," she replied. "Thor was still hard from the blowjob that Rosie started on the plane. But I kept a good grip on the base of his shaft while I teased his peeslit with just the tip of my tongue, not allowing him to come. I licked all of the precum off the bulb, even the dried remnants that had seeped out but which Rosie had not had time to swallow."

This time, Kaylee did not waste time toying with my leg, or my shorts. She turned her head and planted her tongue back in my ear, distracting me almost enough that I might not have noticed her palm rubbing the growing erection through my shorts. Except that's a hard thing not to notice. My cock certainly appreciated the attention, throbbing with eager anticipation of something. There was a disconnect there, part of my brain trying to tell my balls to shut up and quit tightening into my groin, because sister in law might tease, but no fucking was gonna take place. But the little devil voice kept insisting that Kaylee was a hot wet slut, and wanted my hand to reach across and cop a feel of her tit, slung so invitingly in the bikini top.

"That's so high school."

"What?" Kaylee asked.

"Did I say that out loud?" I replied.

"Yeah, you did," Her breath was still moistly blowing into my ear. "But I'm a big girl now, not some teenie bopper in pigtails."

"I think I was talking about me."

Now Kaylee's laugh was a growl. "Well, all men stay teenagers forever, I think," she decided. She wriggled slightly in her seat. This caused her tits to sway, and then she leaned in closer. Her right nipple brushed against my arm, the warm fabric of the swimsuit against my bare skin. I glanced down and saw that her nipples were poking out so hard that the knit material was pulling away and exposing the dark nubs. My hand started to rise up, and I willed it not to reach over and touch.

That was a good thing, as we arrived at the resort just about then. When the bus lurched to a halt, Kaylee's body was thrown roughly into my lap. This time, I reacted instinctively, my hands flying up to steady her, and prevent a nasty fall as she tumbled backwards. My fingers spread out across her warm back, the soft flesh pressing hard around my grip. I was supporting her entire weight. Kaylee laughed heartily, and let out a giant whoop before she pivoted off my lap. It seemed as if she enjoyed grinding her bikini clad groin against my hard cock before she started the dismount. My inner devil noticed that she added a bit more pressure, and a few extra twists, than were strictly necessary to accomplish her manoeuvre.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,474 Followers