Elysium Island Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers

"Ride'em, cowgirl," a beefy fellow in a Stetson shouted, "you lasted the full eight seconds and advance to the next round."

He reached across and grabbed Kaylee's arm. At first, I though he was just steadying her in case she stumbled while the bus shuddered to a complete stop, but he drew her all the way across the aisle and spun her into his lap. Kaylee landed with her tits fully in his face, his cowboy hat knocked backwards. I quickly intervened, tugging Kaylee back off of his groin before his whiskers reddened her tanned cleavage.

The sudden shift in momentum sent Kaylee spinning around towards me, affording me a close up view of that deep valley, though it whizzed past my face, close enough that no doubt she felt my breath, but not near enough for me to do more than sense her heat. My right hand ended up firmly clamped on her left buttock, holding her upright, her knees flexed one on either side of me. I reflexively kneaded the taut flesh where her ass met her leg, and in a flash, my fingers started worming their way inside her thigh, though I don't think that I even realized what I was doing until a very British sort of black woman cleared her throat and said, "if you two love birds could hold that until the hotel – at least a corner of the lobby bar, if you can't wait for your room, the rest of us might disembark."

It took Kaylee less than a second to straighten out her scant clothing as she climbed off of my lap, but even that moment gave me the chance to notice the sheen of female arousal on her inner thigh, seeping below the line of the teeny bikini. Before I stood, I raised my finger to my face and inhaled her pure womanly odour. Even without getting inside her slit, I had become soaked by her juice. I gave the tip of my finger what I thought was a discrete look. Apparently it was a bit more obvious than I thought, because Kaylee chuckled throatily and the stern woman clucked like a fat old hen.

I stood and stepped into the narrow aisle, forgetting that the evidence of my excitement might still be even more obvious. Kaylee laughed again, and attracted more disapproval from our critic by swatting her bum along the ridge of my cock tented in my shorts, laughingly saying "Watch where you point that weapon, it might be loaded."

With that she stuck her tongue out at the woman and swung her hips vigourously for the walk to the door. She paused posing on the bottom step. "This might be the closest I ever get to walking down the aisle, so how about we fast forward to the part where you carry me across the threshold?"

I gulped, my head swivelling to check for reaction. Kaylee was supposed to be Kellie, my wife. Of course she would have been down the aisle. Luckily, no one reacted, and she quickly recovered, joking, "We were so broke, that civil marriage office didn't have an aisle. Thank goodness for this second honeymoon now that we can afford Elysium Fields instead of a fleabag motel."

"Not too much goodness, I hope dear," the perverse grandmotherly type who had earlier had sex with her daughter and son in law in a washroom cheered us on.

A bellman offered to help with the bags, but we had only a carry on, so we were escorted directly to our private cabin, which was secluded in a grove of trees, but still a short walk from the ocean.

"The Honeymoon Cabin," our escort announced, throwing the door open as Kaylee wrapped her arms around my neck. I instinctively grasped her hips as she bounced off the ground into my arms. As I carried her into the room, she gave my a long kiss, looking first deeply into my eyes, then spreading her lips into a smile before bringing them to mine. If this was more romantic than a sister in law should get, her kiss was way over the line. She began by wriggling her hips so that my hands shifted, forcing me to grasp high up inside her bare thighs, brushing her pubes through the thin bikini with the backs of my fingers.

She sighed, and only then did she raise her head up, still sideways to my face, and lick the tip of my nose with her tongue. Startled, I pulled back a bit, but also opened my mouth slightly, giving her the perfect opportunity to match our mouths together tightly. Her fingers massaged my shoulders, cuing me to knead her thighs and rear. This time, she shifted so that the ends of my fingers on my left hand parted her buttocks, sinking into her ass cleavage.

She pulled back out of the kiss and sighed. I took advantage of that opening to bounce her unceremoniously onto the bed.

"Brat," she laughed, hoping back off. She danced around the room, her sarong flying like a harem costume.

As Kaylee opened the windows, the salt air tingled in my nostrils. I noticed that the bellman was lingering, watching Kaylee's supple body flow as she stretched and pranced while I guessed at the appropriate tip.

He seemed still to linger after I tipped him, pointing out the complimentary fruit platter. He even used a wicked looking miniature machete to chop open a fresh melon, and insisted on feeding a sample to Kaylee. The sweet juice ran down her chin and I thought for a moment that he was about to lick he clean, but he was too busy staring at her cleavage. She raised an arm and wiped herself clean. Finally, he slinked out.

"Did you see his huge stiffie?" Kaylee asked, leaping across the room into my arms, locking her knees around my waist. Her tongue forced itself quickly past my lips and toyed with my teeth as she rubbed her pelvis against my groin. Only my shorts and her bikini prevented my erect prick from piercing her labia. I could feel her wetness soaking through both of our clothes.

"I bet you'd love to fuck him, you slut."

I dumped her on the bed again.

"I'd rather fuck you, hubby," she emphasized the last word sarcastically. "And what's wrong with being a slut anyhow?"

"Not many men want to marry one."

"I only need one man to marry. I still want to fuck as many as I feel like fucking. The right man will accept me like that."

I wondered if we were role playing here, or whether there was a side to Kaylee I had never seen before. Was she a wild child after all?

"But it's our honeymoon," she continued, "So I should be fucking you. . ."

As she paused, I still wondered just how far she would take this.

". . . but maybe not just you," she finished, laughing and laying back on the bed, pushing up on her elbows, squeezing her cleavage together as if displaying a feast for my eyes.

"Oh, don't be so serious," she said, seeing the confusion in my face. She slid to the edge of the bed and grabbed the waistband of my shorts, forcing me to step closer. As she unfastened me, I stammered "You'd really fuck your sister's husband?"

Kaylee laughed from deep in her throat, her fingers now fishing my hard cock free.

"Well, it seems his cock wants to fuck me, and anyway, right now, I am your wife, remember?"

A blast of cold conditioned air greeted my slit as my cockhead popped loose. "In fact, I want you to make sure that you only call me Kellie, even when we are alone, okay?"

I noticed that my cock was already glistening with precum. I tried to respond to her, but only garbled sounds came out, as if I was gargling sand or something. She laughed again, pumping my shaft in her fist.

"Yummmmm...." Kaylee/Kellie hummed as she leaned forward and gently kissed the tip. She then flicked her tongue all around the end, licking the fluid into my mouth. Next she bathed the entire helmet with her tongue, beginning by bouncing the underside with a flat tongue, and then slowly drawing the whole mushroom into her cheek as she slurped on me like I was giving her a lollipop.

I was able to flex my knees a bit, so reached down and slid the bra straps off her shoulders. The cups of the bikini top fell away from her chest, exposing the slopes of her mounds and affording me a close view of her excited red nipples. As if reading my mind, Kaylee/Kellie reached her free hand up and pushed the top fully down, giving her left nub a quick tug. She then reached between my legs and rolled my balls in her palm. She carefully maintained eye contact.

She pulled back, the bottom of my cockhead balanced on her lower lip. "You like?" she asked. I understood what she meant. If we hadn't already passed it, this was the point of no return. We were no longer playing.

"I like very much, Kaylee......ouch!" She had just nibbled my tenderest flesh with her teeth.

"My name is Kellie!"

"Yes, Kell, I like it a lot. Could you...kiss it better?"

"Of course."

She bathed the wounded spot with saliva, and then gave it an exaggerated sloppy smack with her lips. Then she ran her tongue down one side of my rod and up the other.

Again she paused. " Am I a good cocksucking slut?"

"I don't know yet, you haven't finished with my cock."

"You love having a cocksucking slut for a wife, don't you?"

"Especially if she'll share her sister with me."

This made Kaylee pull her head back and she dropped my cock from her hand. If she wasn't kneeling, I think she would have stomped her feet.

"Kellie isn't into sharing," she spat out, a huge gob of spittle landing right on the eye of my helmet. This deflected her anger as we both laughed. She reached up and tucked the string of saliva from her lip to my knob with her finger. When she bobbled my lance up, I noticed that I was so rigid, even with her tantrum that I barely moved.

"Yes, Kellie," I replied, slipping back into play for real mode. I made a quick mental note not to allow the real Kellie to learn about how I spent my second honeymoon.

Just as quickly, my attention returned to events below my waist, where Kaylee, as Kellie, was working her palm all around my shaft, increasing the pressure as she reached the root, and then squeezing right below the ridge, before her next stroke. My cock throbbed in her hand. I could feel her moist breath warming the tip, but she seemed to not want to either touch it or mouth it, at least not yet.

She also had resumed kneading my balls with her other hand.

"Your cock is so huge, I don't know if I can swallow it all, but I sure intend to try."

Finally, she stopped stroking the shaft with her fingers circled around the base. She lifted the weight and lowered her head even further, which allowed her to get below my cock and lick my balls. Then this Kellie did what the real Kellie would never try, and drew one of my testes into her mouth. She rolled it on her tongue and stretched it away from my body, then released it with a pop. I managed a satisfied groan before she repeated the trick on the other side.

Precum was now oozing steadily from my tip, and she quickly ran her tongue back up the underside of my shaft to catch the seepage before it dried, or spilled onto the carpet. This sent shivers up my spine as my balls tightened into my groin.

Once Kaylee/Kellie had cleaned the tip, she wasted no time taking the whole head into her open mouth. She plunged her head towards me, taking my entire length into her mouth and the back of her throat in one talented gulp. Another thing her sister never managed, and had only tried once, on our wedding night. This second honeymoon was turning out a lot better than the first one had.

When she pulled up for air, she locked eyes with me again. "Feels good, doesn't it?"

I noticed that the fingers which had been playing with my balls now had them clamped as if in a vise. I would not come until she allowed it. Once again, she took my whole cock into her mouth, this time holding her lips tight around the root and sucking harder. I threw my head back and stared up at the ceiling, watching the patterns made by the rotating fan blades, wanting this to last forever. But also wanting it to end soon, with a huge burst.

Kaylee knew that I was getting ready to explode, so she bobbed up and down with growing gusto. The baby finger of the hand holding my balls began rubbing the area between my scrotum and my anus.

Again, Kaylee/Kellie paused to catch her breath. "Cock sucking has never made me so horny," she exhaled. "I think right after this, I want you to eat my snatch. Then we'll rest or go for a swim. After that, if you are revived, you can fuck me. If not, maybe I'll find a stunt cock and you can sample some cream pie. Would you like that?"

My body was frozen, ready to launch all of my essence into her waiting mouth. It took total effort to manage a small nod of agreement. At that moment, I would agree to anything. Finally, I croaked out a few words. "That's something Kellie would never do."

Kaylee squeezed my nuts so hard I thought I was going to launch through the roof. "You mean her slut sister, don't you?"

"Yes," I groaned.

"Are you ready to come for me, to come for Kellie?"

"Yes, please allow me to, release me."

This time, her laugh came from a place deep within. It sounded evil. "I'll decide when. I think I'll make you my bitch."

Another evil laugh and she pumped my shaft in her fist before she again swallowed it deep into her throat. My seed was churning in my testicles, begging to be freed. I groaned and closed my eyes, giving myself totally over into her control.

For the first time, she began dragging her teeth along my shaft as she bobbed up and down. My entire body was jerking in spasms as she fucked me with her face.

Kaylee/Kellie was still rubbing the soft flesh behind my balls. Suddenly, without warning, her little finger snaked further back, dragging my aching balls along in her palm. I shudder from the discomfort. My hips however reacted by fucking forward, meeting her thrusting face, using it as if it was a cunt. She stabbed into my rectum. The moment she touched my prostate, she relaxed her grip, and my offering spewed forward, bursting up my shaft as if a dam had burst.

She began swallowing and moaning all at once, her lips sealed around my root. She never stopped sucking until my load was entirely spent. Only then did she pull her head back, gently easing off of my still engorged member. As soon as the cool air replaced her warm mouth, I went limp.

A strand of pearly white semen dangled from my false bride's lips. She daintily rose from her crouch and without a sound roughly grabbed my hair, dragging my mouth to hers. Her tongue roughly forced my teeth open as she fed me my own seed. We both swallowed as we held the kiss, my flaccid organ bouncing against her belly as she thrust her nipples into my chest, grinding her pelvis against me.

She held me there until our mouths were as dry as cotton, every ounce of juice shoved down my gullet or sucked back down her throat. With a sigh, she opened her arms and spread eagled backwards onto the bed, her legs extended over the edge, feet dangling just above the floor.

"Eat me," she commanded, pushing her bikini bottom aside, baring her shaved pubes to me for the first time.

I fell to my knees and crawled to her,. But I did not attack her clit right away. I began by kissing her toes, each one individually. As I planted ten kisses, I massaged her calves. Then I ran my tongue up the inside of her legs, imitating the way she had bathed my shaft. First I traced a path up her left leg, stopping as soon as I tasted her nectar, which had seeped inside her thighs and still tasted dewy fresh.

I skipped past her crotch and started down her right leg. She grabbed my hair roughly and tried to drag my face up to her cunt. "You bastard," she screamed, but I managed to shake her fingers loose and darted down her flesh, finishing with a flourish of rolling tongue around her right ankle.

"Now, I want you now," Kaylee yelled like Kellie never had. I responded by caressing inside her thighs, just barely brushing her mound with the back of my hand, allowing my breath to open her labia as I slid up her body.

Next, I tongued her navel, intentionally tickling, making her giggle. This relaxed her enough that she just sighed as my hands found her breasts. I gently massaged the globes, marvelling at the curvy fullness as I watched her nipples harden more, stretching upwards from her body. I blew air across them, but, like my cock earlier, the rigidity defied motion.

I paused, one hand still cradling her left tit, and drew my other arm downward, caressing her flank. I slid the fingers of that hand across her hipbone. She cooed sweetly as my fingertips eased her petals fully open.

Without warning, I suddenly changed pace, thrusting two straightened fingers deep inside of her.

"Is that how you want the bellman's cock?" I taunted her. "Will your hips thrust up off the bed to fuck him like you are fucking my hand?"

"Are you hard again?" she spat back, as if she could feel my tumescence.

I answered by rutting up against her leg like a dog in heat. This drew my head up to her face and I silenced her with a rough and tumble teeth knocking kiss, drawing blood from her lip.

When I broke for air, she was still snarly. "First you have to make me come with your face before you get to fuck me. We need this honeymoon to be fair and balanced."

"I'll show you balanced," I snapped back, releasing her tit and spreading that hand underneath her bum, the fingers still deep in her snatch. I lifted, my middle finger on the lower hand sliding between her buttocks, recalling her anal stimulation of me. I allowed my breath once more to tease her clit, and drooled a bit of saliva on the bead as it popped up in reply.

"Nice balance," I laughed, easing her down, but still not touching her pussy with my lips.

A few beads of my seed still glistened in her cleavage and I drew myself up her body and began grazing on them, flicking my tongue lightly across her skin, the fresh growth of my beard raking her tender chest.

"Is this what you wanted that bellman to do with the melon?" I asked. Without waiting for an answer, I ground my hardness against her thigh.

"Maybe I should fuck you. If you close your eyes it will be just like fucking him. Except I bet that my cock is bigger."

"Fuck me with your tongue first," she begged, whimpering in pent up anticipation.

I teased her clit with a finger. That usually made Kellie come, but Kaylee just thrashed more wildly.

I kissed her right nipple, tenderly at first, but then I sucked it deep into my mouth and closed my teeth around the base, lifting my head and dragging it up from the mass of her tit. This drew a quick bleat of pain, or shock, so I stopped, but still held it there as I tongued it as if was her clit. My finger made similar motions on her real love button. The finger underneath her worked gradually deeper until her rolling hips smoothly, almost coincidentally, forced her anus down over the tip. I was sure that I heard a contented sigh as I worked forcefully up her rectum, while moving on to nibble her left nipple.

"Would you want him to eat fruit out of your cunt, or off of your tits?" I asked, pausing. Her pussy walls were clenched tight around my fingers, and juices were oozing out freely. Apparently Kaylee had a food fetish. Kellie had no such kinks, at least as far as I knew. But I had recently learned that I did not know my wife as well as I should. After all, which sister was truly the slut?

"Both," Kaylee gasped, "But I think I might die if you don't lick my clit now."

"You both might die if that bastard does lick your clit."

It sounded just like Kaylee, but it wasn't. It was Kellie.

"I got a late flight. There was a lot of confusion, because I couldn't find my passport, but then I noticed Kaylee had left hers in our room, so I borrowed it. I see that she borrowed more than just my passport."

I slumped to the floor between Kaylee's knees. My cock had shrivelled into a fraction of its usual size. My hands slipped away from Kaylee's body.

"Mmm, those look tasty," Kellie sneered, stepping into view. Her severe business suit contrasted with Kaylee's travel garb. "But don't you dare lick another thing. Go take a shower, I'll deal with you later, first I want words with my slut of a sister."

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers