Elysium Island Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,469 Followers

I stood, and started towards the bathroom. Before I closed the door, I saw Kaylee leap off the bed and rip Kellie's hair out of the bun. Kellie was trying to wrestle back, but Kaylee was so wet that she had trouble getting a grip. Kaylee on the other hand, was tugging forcefully at Kellie's clothing, ripping it apart by the seams. Soon my wife was down to her underwear, which looked very much like the bikini Kaylee had borrowed from her. I couldn't help noticing that Kellie had gotten into great shape these past few months, and the two sisters looked more identical than ever.

In between grunts, the swearing and name calling continued. "Bitch", "slut", and "whore" were the more repeated terms. The fight was not playful at all. I stood in the door way as first one and then the other seemed to gain a temporary advantage, only to be rolled onto the floor. Both women were slick with sweat.

"What are you looking at - go shower" one of them commanded, just before they tumbled into the side table, knocking the fruit platter all over them, coating them in juice and pulp. The miniature machete crashed to the floor, narrowly missing a foot.

I retreated into the bathroom and turned the shower on, but did not get in. After a moment, there was silence. I eased the door open. A body was sprawled across the bed. Crimson spurts of drying blood covered the walls. The victor stood with her feet spread apart, bloody machete in hand.

"Are you Kaylee or Kellie?" I asked.

"Aren't we all the same to you, sweetie? Just come and eat me. I'm all nicely coated in fruit for you. Then we can shower, and see about calling the police."

I looked at the machete and decided that I best obey.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,469 Followers