Emancipation of Amy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she said the magic three words "Fuck me Jerry," he knew that the directives were now activated. He smiled, picked her up, and placed her 110 pound Asian frame on the bed. With his hands he went up and pulled off her panty. Then he had he spread her legs apart. Looking at her moist completely shaved cunt, he grinned. She giggled and asked if he liked what he saw. He nodded he did. Then he had her take off her top. She put her hands up, as he grabbed the bottom of the sheer teddy and pulled it over her head. She sat back on her hands and pushed her chest out. She was grinning from ear to ear watching Jerry's expression of lust looking at her body with firm c-cup tits, flat stomach, shaved cunt and long legs. She was the perfect women for fucking. But instead of fucking her, he pulled to her to the edge of the bed and buried his mouth over her moist bounty.

Just like he thought; her pussy was becoming juicy and tasted as sweet as she looked. The aroma was very pleasing like she perfumed her cunt beforehand. He was getting horny just having dinner at her Y. He knew that he had to make her climax before he fucked her, in order to take control. So he licked her cunt and finger banging her until she climaxed. It took him many minutes to finally get her to release and let go. When she did, she drenched Jerry's face with her juices. He moved back and looked down at her pussy still convulsing in orgasmic bliss.

She exclaimed, "Oh god Jerry! That felt amazing! I haven't had a nice orgasm like that in over a year. You are going to fuck me too? Ann said you had a nice size cock and I want to feel it in me."

Jerry chuckled and answered, "You bet beautiful. I'll fuck you into so many orgasms that you won't be able to enjoy anyone else."

Giggling she replied, "I sure hope so. I'm so horny."

He pulled her closer to the edge of the bed, stood in front of her, and began impelling her sopping cunt. As he did, Emma moaned in ecstasy feeling his 8" of thick manhood forcing its hardness deep into her fuck hole until he hit bottom. Then he pulled out until the head was at her entrance and thrust it speedily back in. He did it a few times with her loudly verbalizing how great it felt. Then he spread her legs, pushed them up her body, and proceeded to fuck her until she had another orgasm. When she shuddered in bliss, he would slow down his fucking for a minute and then began a nonstop speeding in and out of her sopping hole. She came over a dozen times one right after another, until Jerry finally pulled out. Squirting his spunk in her mouth and on her face, made her squeal.

"Oh god! I can't believe I'm liking it. You taste great." Then she put her arms around his neck and sensually said, "Oh Jerry, you made me very happy. I can't believe I passed on you last year. You are a great lover."

Jerry laughed and said, "Xanadu!" Then he told her to go to sleep until he wakes her up. He put a pair of ear plugs on her, turned on the directive tape, and let her become totally under his control. Then he left to see how things with Amy were coming along.

Devon was sitting on a chair with Heather a tall voluptuous blond that was a spitting image of his wife Suzy, straddling him with his 10" cock buried in her hot twat. As she was bouncing up and down and moaning how hot he was making her, Jerry walked up to them and asked if they had seen Amy. In between his groans of pleasure he said she was backstage with Mike. He thanked them and went to the stage to find his new whore.

Finally he found them in a dressing room. Amy was on all fours with Mike speedily fucking her. She had her eyes open looking at herself in a mirror.

When she saw Jerry walk in she sighed, "Hi darling! Mike is showing me what I look like being loved." Turning back to Mike, she moaned, "God you feel so good making love to me. Yes! Oh Yes!"

Jerry took a seat and watched her coveting the sex that Mike was bestowing on her. She came twice in the 10 minutes that Mike fucked her. When he pulled out to spew his seed, he had her turn to look at herself accepting his load of cum. She swallowed it like the whore she had become.

When he finished, Amy came over and sat on Jerry's lap and said, "Do you think I would make a good porn star? Mike thinks I would be a star."

Jerry smiled and kissed her forehead, because she had too much spunk still on her lips and cheek. "Sure Amy! You would be good at any sexual experience you came a cross. You are a natural pretty slut. We'll talk about it later."

After she left to clean up, Jerry asked Mike. "What the fuck Mike; really a porn star? You do know that she wasn't even sexually active until Thursday. I don't even know if she'll continue after the convention is over."

Mike laughed and answered, "She'll continue alright. I'll have her drive in from Bakersfield to the valley on Thursday morning and then escort her to the entertainment industry all weekend. Sunday she can make a movie before she drives home. I can set it up next week. I guarantee we'll make a ton of money from her cunt. So what do you say? Let's be partners!"

Jerry never wanted or needed a partner before. He didn't need to share Amy. She was already going to be whored out. He figured she would bring in a few thousand a month, like the other girls.

Jerry was silent and was thinking of a reply when Mike said, "Jerry, you'll make five K a month guaranteed from her escorting and I'll throw in a percentage of her movie gross. I won't be surprised if she would bring in another three K from the movies. But she does need bigger tits for that type of income."

Now Mike has Jerry's full attention. So he answered, "Okay you have a deal. But I get to use her couple of days a week. And don't worry; she's going up to Portland next week for a month with Alec. He'll do the tit job. So when she returns from Portland we can start her on your proposal."

Chuckling Mike put his hand out and they shook on the deal. Amy returned just as they finished consummating the pact.

She went up to Jerry and said, "I'm having so much fun. Thanks for getting me to sign up for the convention."

Turning to Mike she kissed his lips and sensually said, "I can't wait to get started on making movies. It sounds like fun."

Then Jerry took her hand and walked her back from the stage to Devon. He was waiting at the table with Heather sitting closely next to him. When he saw them coming, he stood up and barked, "Well it's about time. I've been waiting for you Amy. I'm responsible for you the rest of the night. And Heather wanted to have fun with you too."

Amy smiled and answered, "Oh sorry Devon. I didn't know. Well then let's go."

Devon gave Amy her thong panty to put on before they left. Then they walked to the elevators with Heather and Amy on each side of Devon holding onto his strong muscular arms. When the elevator stopped on the second floor, the doors opened and there were 5 inebriated guys laughing inside. There was just enough room for the three of them to squeeze in. As they rode up, Amy and Heather both felt hands on their bare asses. When Amy turned around to see who was groping her, she was surprised to see Clinton.

He smiled and blurted, "Oh I know you. You're the slut I fucked from the pool" He announced to the rest of the guys, "Hey bros! Look who we have on with us. It's the slut from the pool and she's with a friend."

Blurting to Heather, "What's your name beautiful?"

Lea was next to Clinton, took Amy's shoulder and turned her around to face the group and slurred, "Oh yeah it is. And she's dressed like a horny slut should be dressed."

Then he reached in between Amy's legs to rub her cunt and babbled, "We just got back from the strip club and we all could use a hot slut to fuck. Are you still available?" He waited for a reply but none came.

Then he said, "You can bring your hot friend too."

That's when Devon turned around and nastily snarled, "Dudes, you better be nice to my girls. If you want to fuck them it will cost you. Nothing is free."

Heather used to be a call girl and stripper when she was younger paying her way through college. But she hasn't done that since she married Connor, although she had a desire to do so again. Still she wasn't happy that Devon offered her up like some cheap whore. So she slugged him hard on his arm and whispered, "What do you think you are doing. You don't own me to farm out."

Devon whispered in her ear, "Yeah I know. These guys are so fucking drunk. I thought we could con some money from them. You probably won't even have to fuck any of them. So just play along."

The four guys from the pool area began making obscene comments. The new guy Manny who was a black man from Oakland that flew in for the gathering asked, "So how much for all of us to fuck both of them for a couple of hours?"

Devon replied, "Only 3k and you can do anything you want to them."

Just as the elevator was stopping on the seventh floor, Manny answered, "That sounds doable. Get off with us and I get you the money."

Heather was shocked as Devon took her arm and walked her off. Amy was holding onto Devon's arm tightly wondering why they were getting off a floor early. It was like she was in her own little world and didn't pay attention to any of the negotiations. Once inside the room she asked Devon why they were in there. Devon answered that they were being paid to fuck the five guys. She instantly realized what was happening. Looking at the guys she smiled remembering having sex with Clinton and Lea. Then she saw Manny.

"I can't have sex with him," she whined as she pointed to him.

Devon asked why not and she whispered in his ear, "Because he's black. I can't have sex with a black man."

Even though she whispered, Manny heard it and squealed, "So you don't want to have sex with me slut. Are you afraid of my big dong? Or are you a fucking racist?"

Amy teared up and whimpered, "None of those. When I went to high school, my dad continually chastised me about dating or having sex with black men. He told me that only cheap white trash whores would do that. No decent wholesome girl would ever lower herself to date black men. He told me if I did, I would become a white trash whore for them. That's the reason why! And I did like Tommy a black guy in school. When he went to pick me up on a date, my dad slammed the door in his face. So please understand. I don't want to become white trash."

Manny laughed and answered, "Okay beautiful. I won't fuck you. The gorgeous blond will do just fine."

Turning to Heather he asked, "So do you have a problem fucking me?" She shook her head no. But then he turned to Clinton and whispered, "I'm going call a couple of my black bros living here and see if they want to fuck her. She'll l be a white trash whore after tonight." Then he laughed and so did Clinton.

When Lea came out holding a wad of money, he told Devon that he was $800 short and asked if that was enough. Devon told him 3k or we all leave. That's when Lea said he would get the money and wait until he returned.

The girls needed something to do until Lea got back. Heather went up to Amy and plastered a big kiss on her. Amy was shocked, but then after a minute, kissed her back. Amy had never done the lesbian thing before, although in high school she thought about it. But Heather had, when she was stripping. Devon told them to strip for the guys. It came natural to Heather as Amy watched. Heather would tease the guys by showing her big tits and jumping on their laps for groping. Being a voluptuous tall blond with big tits had the guys whistling and enjoying feeling her up. Once completely naked and after each guy fingered her cunt, it was Amy's turn. With coaching from Heather Amy began her show.

With her tits already exposed, she went to Clinton and put a foot in between his legs and told him to take off her stocking. He unbuttoned her garter and began to slowly remove it. Once off, she put it around his neck. Then Heather told her to do the same thing to Scott. After the stockings were off, she began removing the bustier. The only thing she had on was the leopard printed thong barely covering her cunt. With direction from Heather she removed the panty in front of Clinton and put it over his head. Then she sat on his lap facing away with her legs spread wide open for all to see. She leaned back against his chest, took his hand and placed on her clit. He whispered in her ear something obscene and began rubbing it. As he did, the other guys wanted a turn too.

She went from one guy to the next placing herself in the same position as they took turns rubbing her pussy. Everyone had a chance except Manny. When she got up from Scott and began walking to the bed, Manny nastily blurted, "Come on Amy. It's not being a white trash just to let me grope you. Let me have a turn too."

With Heather's urging and Devon giving her a light shove, Amy went over to Manny and straddled him like the others. He played with her small tits first and then went to her pussy. As he rubbed her cunt lips he whispered in her ear about wanting to fuck her too. Then he did what the others didn't attempt. He pushed two fingers up her cunt and began finger banging her.

Amy responded by crying, "Oh My! That feels so good."

As Amy moved her hips enjoying his play, the other guys began chanting, "Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her!"

Quickly Devon took Amy shoulders and pulled her off him. He told them that were enough foreplay and they needed to wait until they paid in full to enjoy the girls.

Amy was now in heat. So Heather took her to the bed and kissed her again. Then placing her on her back, Heather went in between her legs and began licking her cunt. Amy responded like a girl hot to have an orgasm. She kept verbalizing how good it felt and after a few minutes had a big climax. After Amy calmed, Heather told her to do her the same way. It was the first time that Amy ever tasted pussy juices. She liked it. Her tongue embedded inside Heather's lips as she sucked and licked her cunt just like Heather did to her. The guys stood around the two women enjoying the views. Heather's big tits were jiggling, as she moved to Amy's fingering. Heather's' legs were spread wide apart, giving the group a great view of the action. Amy was kneeling with her ass in the air and legs slightly apart so guys could see her wet twat. Manny was standing behind her reached out and began fingering her cunt again. He had two fingers buried inside her hot box finger banging her. Devon didn't stop him this time because Lea was back with the money.

Amy was somewhat confused. She was enjoying Heather's snatch and also enjoying her cunt being tantalized. She didn't know what to concentrate on. But then a moment later, Devon had Amy stop licking and moved Heather to the other bed. Now Amy could concentrate on the feeling of being finger banged. As she pushed her ass back to feel his fingers deep inside her, she moved up on her hands. Not knowing that it was Manny fingering her, she sensually said, "Oh please fuck me too. I need to feel your big cock in me. Please fuck me."

She heard a chuckle and the sound of a zipper being undone. Knowing what was going to happen next, she bit her bottom lip in anticipation of feeling a cock going into her hot wanting hole. Manny didn't disappoint. His thick 9" black manhood started to slowly part her vagina lips. She yelped a little when he penetrated inside her. Then he began to slowly pump in and out of her drenched hole, going a little further in with each thrust until he eventually had all of his throbbing cock inside her. He slapped her ass telling her to start fucking his cock, while he stayed still. She did and moaned how wonderful he felt. After a few minutes, he grabbed her hips, pulled her back to meet his cock buried deep inside her and began ramming speedily in and out.

Meanwhile Heather had the other four guys exploring her. Being on her back with her back propped up with pillows and her legs stretched wide apart, she would alternate sucking on their cocks, as one of them fucked her. They would take turns fucking her for a few minutes and then changing men. It was like watching a tag team in action.

As they did, she kept verbalizing, "Oh that feels really good. That's it baby. Fuck me. Who's next? Come on guys, I need a cock in me. That's it baby; push that throbbing meat in me. Oh yeah! God it feels so good."

Amy looking over at heather being ravished by four guys not even realizing that Manny wasn't there. She began saying, "You're so big. I can feel all of you in me. Oh yes! Fuck me! Yes it feels great! I love your big cock in me. Yes! Yes!"

After Devon counted the money, he took out his phone and began videoing Amy being fuck by a black man. He snickered to himself because it was only a few minutes ago that she didn't want anything to do with him and now he was raging in her. He would get close ups of his cock going in and out of her wet snatch and every so often Manny would pull all the way out so Devon could get a close up of how open her hole was.

After a long time of Manny enjoying Amy while on all fours, it was time for him to release his seed. He didn't hesitate and blew his huge load of semen deep inside her cunt. When he did, she felt him erupting warm goo and she pushed back against his squirting black cock. Then he pulled out and told her to suck him dry.

When she turned around to get his cock, she squealed, "Oh no! Not you! You said you wouldn't fuck me!"

He laughed and pushed his dripping cock into her mouth and bellowed, "Bitch, I lied. There was no way that I wasn't going to fuck a white trash whore like you."

She tried to pull back, but he held her head against his cock and finished a few more squirts down her throat. When he finished, he released her and laughed. She was beginning to tear up again, when Lea came over and asked Manny if he was done with her. Manny laughed and said he was.

Turning a whimpering Amy on her back with her legs tightly together, she looked up at Lea and squealed, "Why would you want me. I was just fucked by a black man. My dad told me that white guys wouldn't want to have sex with a girl that fucks black men."

Lea looking at her tears, he grabbed her knees and spread them apart. With Manny's semen beginning to ooze out of her he laughed, "Beautiful, every guy will want to fuck a gorgeous hot slut like you. It doesn't matter if you fuck black or yellow or brown guys. You are very attractive and have an alluring toned body. I heard you saying how much you enjoyed Manny fucking you. So get over it. Your dad was a raciest and lied to you. The only white trash whores I know are on drugs and fuck for their next fix. That is not you. So Amy, have fun fucking any guy who wants you. Enjoy yourself and don't worry what color they are."

She sat up and hugged him. Then she gave him a big kiss. With her arms around his neck she sensually said, "You're right. I'm living in my dad's past. I did enjoy him fucking me and had 2 wonderful orgasms. Thanks for helping me."

Kissing him again, he played with her tits. When they broke for air, he lowered himself onto her body and pushed his cock into her stretched cunt. He easily slid into her cum drenched opening. As he plowed her hole with her legs spread wide and up her body, Amy finally relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of being fucked. She no longer cared if Manny fucked her.

The five guys continued ravishing the two girls for another hour. They made a pact to dump their loads of seed just into Amy. She had so much semen seeping out of her, like a dam that was overflowing, that it made a wet puddle under her. When each guy pushed his cock into her, spunk began flowing out. She was seeded so many times that she didn't know who was fucking her.

After a while, most of the guys had already left. Only Manny who was finishing Amy and Lea were were still there. Heather was in the bathroom cleaning up. After Manny dumped his third load of cum, there was a knock on the door. Devon answered it.