Emancipation of Amy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two black guys asked if Manny was there. Devon let them in.

Seeing Manny getting off of Amy, Jackson scolded him. "You fucking jerk. We've gone to three different rooms. You gave us the wrong room number."

"Calm down bro," Manny answered. "You're here now. And just in time to fuck her. I think we've all had enough pussy for the night."

Washington asked, "Fuck who! The blond right?"

Manny said, "No, she's done. But the cutie over there still needs to feel some black meat."

They looked over at Amy, smiling at them with her legs wide apart and spunk still dripping out of her.

The tall very dark skinned Jackson said, "Dam bro. It looks like she's already been well used. How much spunk did you guys leave in her?"

Manny laughed and answered, "Well everyone decided blow it in her; maybe 12 loads or more. Does it matter? It isn't like you guys haven't done gang bangs before."

Washington exclaimed, "Yeah, she'll do just fine J. It's already after 2 and your bitch wants you home before 3. So let's get started. I just hope she has enough juice left to give us a good fuck."

They started to get undress when Devon suddenly interjected, "Wait a minute dudes. She was only paid for 5 guys. If you two want to fuck her, then I need some bread. Let's say 5 bills would do."

They looked at Manny and bellowed, "Bro you said she was free. What's the stitch here?"

Manny looked at Devon and said, "Dude I'll give you 3 bills for 30 minutes. They'll be quick." Devon laughed and said okay.

With white sticky goo flowing out of Amy's well used hole, Jackson stood in front of her and dragged her ass over the edge of the bed. She slid right through the large puddle of semen as he pulled her. As she dripped the goo from her, Jackson asked for a glass. Smiling, Washington handed him one knowing what he had on his mind. He stuck it under her pussy and told her to expel the rest of it.

When she finished, he held up the large wine glass and said, "It looks like about 6 loads. We'll have to save it for later."

Then he finished rubbing himself hard. Just as he went to start pushing his black cock into her, Devon yelled, "Wait dude. Let's see how big you really are. Place that thing on her stomach."

Devon had his phone out videoing as the tip of his cock went up to her belly button. That's when a quiet Amy finally spoke up. "What's going on? I thought we were done. I don't think I want that thing in me. Can't we just go?"

Devon laughed and asked, "So how big are you dude?"

Jackson laughed and answered, "Give or take an inch depending on how hard I get I'm around 14 inches."

As he pulled Amy farther off the edge he said, "Don't worry bitch. It will be over quick enough. I would love to blow a few loads in that hot sexy body. But time is wasting. So just hold on."

"Please, No! No!" Amy cried, as he began pushing his long hard cock into her cunt. As she kept whining about it hurting and being too big, Jackson just laughed and finally hit bottom about ¾ of the way in. Then he really pushed hard, trying to ram it in her womb. He kept telling Amy to relax as he began pumping in and out of her wide open cunt. When she tried to close her legs, he had Washington hold them open so he could enjoy fucking her. With her ass over the edge of the bed, he took her legs and placed them on his shoulders. Then he bent forward opening her pussy up so he could go as deep as possible. In this position she had no choice but just to lay there and take his pounding. But it was over in 7 minutes, when he began jerking and blowing his seed inside her stretched hole. Then it was Washington's turn.

Washington wasn't nearly as tall, but was a wide body around 6'4". When he had her sucking on his cock it grew to maybe 10 inches. But what he lacked in length he made up for it in girth. It was as thick as a horse's cock. Putting that wide thing in her, had to hurt. As soon as he was hard enough, he began pushing it into her cum soaked box.

She screamed, "You're too big. Please don't! It's hurting."

Instead of feeling empathy, he snapped back, "Shut the fuck up bitch. I paid to fuck you. I can't help if that tiny hot body of yours can't take such a big black cock like mine. I paid and now I'm going to enjoying fucking your tight cunt." Then he laughed and said, "It won't be so tight once I'm done with you."

He took her legs, pushed them up her body and with on hard rough thrust, he forced his cock all the way in. Amy screamed again. This was heard by Heather who came out of the bathroom to see. When she saw this black dude hurting Amy she intervened.

"What the hell Devon. Don't let him brutalize Amy. I can take that thing. So I'll fuck him instead."

It was the first time the bros saw Heather. When Washington looked at her voluptuous body he pulled out of Amy. Then walked up to her and said, "You're gorgeous. I can do you instead. Come here."

As Amy was still in agony, Washington went over to Heather. He had her turn on all fours. Then he rubbed her well used cunt, spit on it and fingered it open with three fingers. Then he began pushing his thick rod into her. Heather cried, "Oh my god! Oh my god! You are a huge hung man. Slowly please. That's it. Go deeper. Oh yes! Now I can feel you."

Washington began to speedily fuck Heather but instead of being in pain like Amy, her bigger body was able to take Washington's huge member. It didn't take long like 5 minutes until he blew. Then Jackson was already hard for another round and he took Washington place. Heather only had a few minutes to recoup before Jackson drove his long rod into her. When he did she quivered with an orgasm. He hit bottom in her too. But this time he lasted a lot longer. As Jackson continued to fuck Heather, Washington was recharged. He went back to Amy.

He said, "Your girlfriend was way too loose. I couldn't feel me in her. So I need a tight little cunt. That's you bitch. Maybe if we do it when you're on top and control the fucking, it wouldn't hurt."

He pulled Amy up and lay on his back. Then he had her straddle his wide body, reached for his cock and slowly sat down on it. As she did, the agony she felt before wasn't as bad. He didn't get all of it in her, but still it was enough to stretch her out and make him happy. Devon took out his phone and videoed Amy having sex with a black man again. It took a lot longer until Washington blew it inside her cunt. When he was about to explode, he took her hips and drove them down making her take all of him in her. She yelped when he did, but then she exploded with an orgasm. In a few minutes she was done. But Jackson had another idea.

As Washington was fucking Amy, he had Heather spew the loads of cum in her into the wine glass. It was now almost full. After Washington came in Amy, he went over to her and she dumped the last load in the glass. It was now almost completely full.

Then he walked over to Amy and said, "As a reward for being a hot little cunt, I want you to drink the seed of all the guys who you fucked tonight. If you do, I'll give you another hundred."

Amy thought that was a no brainier. She loved the taste of spunk. Taking the glass she began sipping it and then guzzling the nasty brew. When she was done, she licked her lips, gave the glass back to Jackson and said, "I would have done it for nothing but I'll take the hundred."

He pulled out a wad of bills and gave it to her. Then Devon said, "Dude you owe me three bills plus another three for fucking Heather too."

He was going to complain but Manny told him to just pay up and he would give him the money back.

After the guys left, Devon found two white robes and gave it to the girls to wear. Grabbing their outfits, he escorted them back up to Amy's room. The two girls took a shower together. Amy loved touching Heather's huge breast, as they washed each other. They kissed and played around laughing as they did.

Heather then whispered, "We should do this again sometime. I had loads of fun."

Amy laughed and answered, "Oh I think it was me having those loads of fun." They both laughed.

Once all cleaned up, they went to bed lying on the each side of Devon. As they snuggled, curled up next to him, Devon, whispered, "You two girls looked like you were having fun. You'll be happy knowing that they paid you $1500 hundred each for enjoying you. Good night lovely beauties." He kissed each exhausted woman and they snuggled content next to him.