All Comments on 'Emily Steps Out'

by tulserohwami

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
The problems with this story...

The problems with this story: 1st - When did this happen? before she was married or after? If it was after the husband didn't noticed that she didn't slept in the house, nor told him where she was staying for the night? 2nd - I can understand a woman that remembers a good fuck, but not a married woman that misses "the warm, strong, comforting arms and hands" of another man...This is a clear sign that she married a man she didn't love, or even respect; 3rd - That showed in " an illicit encounter she and her lover had recently, but she hadn't told her husband about..."; So the question: Why did she married a man she didn't love or respect? For the money? That's what whores do...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love a story...

like this one to fill in YOUR OWN experiences... the writer left HOLES to be filled with your mind's eye... Good job

mewanglongmewanglongover 8 years ago
FTDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needs an ending. She is a cheating, slut whore and got gangbanged by the whole group. Some friends???? If she tells her HUSBAND and I was him, I would through her fucking cunt to the curb, in a minute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice story

But it does need a ending. If Emily's hubby has a overactive libido he may be open to having a open relationship and thus Emily can continue to bang away with Jason. If hubby is lucky he may find a mate that also has a overactive libido. After all I think hubby may want the kids to be from his seeding rather than from Jason's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You assume that her husband won't realize she's cheated

Seems an unlikely occurrence considering her husband is always after her for sex. I'm thinking he walks in the door, takes one look at her and her "just fucked" look and knows immediately that his wife has cheated and turned him into a cuckold. I would think he would react like most men whose wives cheat on them - divorce her. It's one thing to enjoy a fantasy with your faithful wife talking dirty to you and another thing completely to find out she has so little love or respect for you that she has actually cheated on you. This poor, unfinished story did nothing but set the stage for the rest of the story. And since there is no "rest of the story" this wasn't worth reading in the first place. No stars for an unfinished mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOVED IT!

A Good LW story and it deserves a 5!! Fuck you annony you asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
why is she married?

When she tells her husband she won't be, too bad her boyfriend is also married, this will cause two divorces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
2: I didn't like it much

she got drunk and cheated.

next...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why did she marry her husband?

Obviously, Jason gave her something she needed and doesn't get from hubby. Emily says 'She knew he could make her his dirty little slut anytime he wanted.' Too late, she already is a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
another lousy story

thrown into loving wives. It deserves a 1 doesn't it bonnietaylor2? One it is then.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
you vote the way you want asshole annony and I'll vote the way I want

BTW dear I gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What a dirty cheating cunt. She should think nothing of it or her marriage and tell her husband than when she's done he should tell her to get the fuck out . Only call to leave the address where to send the divorce papers

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
get a divorce and move on. forget all the drama. she willl always be a cheater now. end!

What more can be said. She is a whore and size queen now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid tale about a whore

Sounds like it written by some teenager in his mother's basement. No self-respecting husband would ever put up with this slut; it's what separates the real Men from meek, insecure pansies too afraid to complain because they figure they're too wretched and contemptible to ever find, and marry, a classy lady - so they settle for the whore they're with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
yes she should

as he simultaneously kicks her stupid ass out the door.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I five starred this nice story.

Oh I love seeing the cuckolded in real life whiney losers take it out on authors who show how women have the absolute right to do as they wish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

divorce the whore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Whiney loser or not...if a wife wants to fuck other men, she should get a divorce first.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous