All Comments on 'Emily the Tease Ch. 01'

by writemarksmith

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great! Splendid! Superb!

Nothing I love more than a manipulative tease, and this story is off to an excellent start. Very glad to see that "Ch. 01" after the title. Hope it's the first of many installments! Will be watching for the next one.

liqueurliqueuralmost 11 years ago
yes, please continue

I agree with the previous comentator. This is an excellent start. I'm eager to see the cuckold and humilation themes played out to their fullest extent.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyalmost 11 years ago
Love that part...

when he is dancing against Emily and feels himself getting close. He pulls back but she is relentless, pushing and grinding into him until he comes. Then instead of helping him hide his embarassment, she makes him stay and teases him even more. I have come close to coming in my pants and would if my wife just teased a bit more. Love the first part, hope more are coming. Jimmy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

But descriptions of the sex are too straightforward. Needs more details of exactly what's being done by one to the other. Needs dialog between them while things sexual are in progress.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremendously. The story was hot and it was very well-written. My wife says that Emily will become an excellent cuckoldress. She already has him wrapped around her finger.

One sentence that jumped off the page at us was, “She [Emily] broke away from the kiss and turned to look at me while continuing to dry hump him slowly as her friends laughed and cheered. She looked so hot I could not stay mad at her. I wanted her so bad.”

When we were dating my wife (then, girlfriend) used to do that to me, and it drove me crazy with lust. Also, having all her friends laugh and cheer was humiliating for me. I was a hot mess alternating between lust and shame.

Even though I was not aware of it at the time, that was my first step in training to be a cuckold. I don’t think, at the time, my wife even knew what she was doing. She just did it because it was fun and exciting.

The more sexily she danced with other guys and let them grope and kiss her; the more excited I became - and the more I wanted her. She noticed that and upped the ante by eventually fucking some of them at the college house parties we used to attend. I was overcome with lust and love watching that!

Your last paragraph was just dynamite! Everyone was complicit; Barry, Emily, Brittany and Isabel. They all verified that he was a voyeur who got off watching his Emily with other men!

You wrote, “I blew my load again all over Isabel's hand and as I did I saw Emily looking at me over her shoulder with A GLEAM IN HER EYE.”

“I was so lucky to have her.”

OMG, he is now a red-blooded voyeur and everybody laughed to confirm it. Also, he is well on his way to being cuckold or, figuratively, also a eunuch. Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous