All Comments on 'Emily's First Taste Pt. 05'

by Providence9142011

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
Superb!

Thank you - five more stars for this amazing story.

Providence9142011Providence9142011over 10 years agoAuthor
Blushing

Thank you. I have really enjoyed writing this story and have another new story line in mind. I know the long series are not always for everyone. So I appreciate you taking the time to read it :)

Providence9142011Providence9142011over 10 years agoAuthor
Type-os

Alas, I have read this section many times and it always seems I miss something! My friends too! Apologies for some type-os. Embarrassing.

TimesarrowTimesarrowover 10 years ago
mmmm, Mistress Emily

Love where this story has turned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
whore

I got an idea for your next chapter especially for Emily because I think she needs a more unique suitable title based on her sex life in this entire series. The next chapter of Emily's First Taste 6 the subtitle should be "The Whore of Babylon" and what would be really kinky is to have Emily nicknamed "Jezebel" as a submissive name and "The Whore of Babylon" as her dominant name. When she plays submissive she is Jezebel and when she is mistress she is The Whore of Babylon. That would be cool! You don't have to do it I'm just throwing it out there for any advice to add if you want. Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous