Emily's First Taste Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She inserted the prescribed balls into her slickness with no resistance and her fingers were so wet when she retrieved them she licked them clean; unconsciously looking around to see if anyone was looking, before remembering she was alone.

At forty, Emily had come to a point in her life where she was wholly comfortable with herself; her few gray hairs, un-supermodel like curves, freckles, and all. They were a part of her, she was sexy and she knew it. At least she knew it most of the time, sometimes she felt childlike inside; weak. Strangely, she felt more powerful and in control when Jonathon dominated her. Why was that?

One last thing, she thought to herself as she looked in the mirror. She walked to her jewelry box and pulled out a new piece of sparkle she hadn't worn yet and figured it was as good a time as any to show Jonathon.

She sat on the edge of her bed and spread her legs wide as she removed the crystal heart that hung from her hood and inserted a turquoise star that would dangle the same as the heart did. The color against the pink of her pussy was striking and the weight of it against her clit, pleasing. She pulled on it and let it drop.

Chapter 40

Emily walked to the elevator wondering how she would get close up pictures while letting Jonathon know where she was. She decided video was her only option.

As soon as the elevator door closed she turned the camera on, lifted her leg high, placed her foot on the wall, and recorded her increasingly damp, fully exposed, slit. She made sure to include the buttons for the elevator, and said "Going down?" in the most sardonic way possible. The bell rang to signal a stop. She hesitated to lower her leg and shut off the camera until just before the doors opened. Jonathon would know she was close to being caught and she hoped he would find it as erotic as she was.

The elderly man that entered the elevator smiled at her and Emily wondered if he had seen anything in her delay to cover up. She surmised that he hadn't; she doubted his ticker could take it if he had.

Emily quickly uploaded the video to her Dropbox. By the time she reached the parking garage she was able to text him the link. She wondered how long she would have to wait for his response.

The parking garage was empty, save for Emily. Her shoes echoed as she walked to her Charger and slipped behind the wheel. Def Leppard's "Mirror Mirror" blasted from the burned disc in her CD player when Emily tuned the key and she felt her phone rather than heard it.

"Very nice baby, now something a little more public," Jonathon texted.

"Yes Sir," Emily thought to herself.

Emily pulled into the grocery store; heart racing, button throbbing. She reached under her skirt and massaged it, trying to get the pressure to subside. Realizing it was no use, she headed into the store.

Having no real plan as to how she would accomplish her goal, she pushed her cart through the produce section; the balls inside her heavy and shifting. Emily stopped by the lettuce display and lifted her leg to the bar above the axle of the cart, spreading her legs nicely. If the young man stocking the greens on the other side of the display walked around in front of her he would have gotten a show. She turned the camera on and pushed the red button for video.

She scanned the vegetable displays, some that she had already placed in her cart, and slowly lowered the camera between her legs. Emily kept recording as she asked the young clerk where she could find the cucumbers. She had always heard of women using vegetables to get off on and for the first time, in her heightened arousal, she considered what it might be like.

The young man flippantly said they were out. Sure she had gotten a good shot of her now dripping sex; Emily shut off the camera, and quickly uploaded to her Dropbox once again.

Adrenaline flowed through Emily, her mind raced at the possibility she could get caught flashing herself for the camera. She wondered what would happen, how would she explain it?

She was effectively on auto-pilot as she threw some cauliflower, a few baker potatoes, and carrots in her cart. By the time she reached the deli area her video had been fully uploaded and she texted the link to Jonathon.

Emily finished her shopping, certain she was forgetting things. When she reached the checkout Emily knew there was no way she was going to go anywhere after the store, the tension building in her body was simply too much. She knew she was going to have no choice but to touch herself.

It was obvious the teenage cashier was aware of her heightened condition as she checked out. He spoke only to her breasts; unable to look at her face. It was then Emily realized her nipples were rock hard and poking through her bra and her halter. Embarrassed, she quickly collected her receipt and her groceries from the girl who had bagged them and she practically ran to her car.

As she settled behind the steering wheel she checked her phone, no text from Jonathon. Even though he had said he would be busy and she knew that meant he might not text right away, she was frustrated. She had hoped he might say that it was enough and she would tell him she needed to touch herself.

She wasn't sure what turned her on about it all. Was it him telling her what to do? The possibility she could get caught? Her exposed pussy? The balls inside her? A combination of it all?

Emily sat in the parking lot and put her left foot on the dash. She reached between her legs and rubbed her offending button. The store was busy, parking lot full, and Emily didn't care. Most of the patrons were far enough away, they couldn't see anything; she thought.

She lay her head back and began to flick her clit, thinking she just needed a little release. Her breathing became ragged and her eyes closed. She was lost in her pleasure until she opened her eyes and saw that she had an audience.

Standing next to her driver's side door was an older man that was clearly enjoying the view. Emily put her leg down, smiled, shifted her car into reverse and sped home. She had been caught. While she drove, she assumed that the intrusion would make her less turned on but as she thought more about being watched, the more turned on she got.

The parking garage was dark; she pulled in and parked. Emily exited the car and reached across the seat to grab her groceries. As she backed out of her car, someone grabbed her and pushed her against the back of her car.

"Don't turn around," said the voice she immediately recognized as Jonathon's.

Even though she knew it was Jonathon, the aggressiveness of the situation was arousing.

Jonathon lifted her skirt from behind and pushed her against the car with his body, she felt his arousal as he did. He pulled back and dipped his fingers inside her, moaning at her wetness.

He forced her feet apart with his own, and asked her if she had been touching herself. He knew the answer but let her respond anyway, still playing with her pussy. She was pretty predictable when it came to self-pleasure.

"Yes, Sir."

"Tell me about it Emily."

"I took the last video for you and was so turned on...I couldn't help it. I went to the parking lot and started to rub it; finger it. But I got caught."

"Got caught?"

"Yes, Sir. I don't know how long he was there, my eyes had been closed. I was close to cumming."

"Is that so Emily?"

"Yes, Sir," Emily responded ruefully.

"How very naughty of you. You were touching yourself and you allowed someone else to see what's mine."

"Yikes!" Emily thought, she hadn't thought about that last part.

Before she could reply she felt Jonathon smack her ass. He proceeded to spank her at least ten more times with surprising force; lighting a fire in her belly. Emily would never understand why spankings electrified her so, but they never failed to excite her. Now she was being spanked on the back of her car, in the middle of a parking garage, and it only excited her more.

When Jonathon had stopped, Emily asked him how he knew she had touched herself, wondering if he had a secret camera in her car or something.

"I didn't know Emily, I guessed. Thankfully you are an honest girl. Did you like it? Knowing he was watching you? You may answer from your knees."

Emily dropped to her knees. She replied that at first she had been embarrassed, that she had backed her car out and left, but that as she drove it turned her on more to think about the stranger watching her. She had wondered if he had been turned on, if he had wanted to touch his own cock, if he had liked how her pussy looked.

As Emily recounted her story she saw Jonathon's cock twitch in his pants. Perhaps he liked to think about another man looking at her. She wanted to know but knew it wasn't the time to ask.

Jonathon unzipped his jeans and out sprung his incredibly hard member. Without saying anything he grabbed the back of her head and shoved his cock in her face. As skilled as she was, his quick actions made her gag, as he thrust all the way into her throat.

He had a handful of her hair and was fucking her face powerfully as a car pulled in the garage and parked two stalls over. Emily started to get up thinking he wouldn't want anyone to see, but to her surprise he pushed her back down and continued his pounding of her mouth.

Emily did the best she could to keep up, sliding her tongue up and down the shaft as he entered. She tried to see where the person who exited the other car went, but she couldn't. A couple was standing behind her speechless; but obviously enjoying the show Emily was providing for them.

Jonathon ignored the couple, unashamed at his actions, thankful that the couple appreciated the view, rather than calling the police.

He allowed Emily to keep sucking his cock until he was close to cumming. He stopped her just short of his orgasm, lifted her to her feet and pushed her over the back of the car. He reached around and pulled her halter down, leaving her breasts to hang against the car. It was then that Emily had turned her head and realized there was an audience. It excited her even more as the couple stared at them dumbstruck and she watched the brunette reach into her man's pants.

Jonathon lifted her skirt, reached around to rub her clit as he pulled the balls out. She was visibly excited and he began to finger her, for her benefit and probably for the entertainment of the watchers.

Emily was unable to hold it for long and the building tension inside her spilled over with force. Wave after wave came over her and her knees became weak as Jonathon leaned in to hold her up.

His cock had been patient enough he determined and he slid into her from behind. It was such a thrill for him to be observed and it added to the pleasure of filling the pussy he was convinced was made for him.

He watched as the other man got his cock fisted by his partner and they never spoke any words to each other.

Jonathon began to plunge into Emily and when it was apparent his male counterpart was close, it sent Jonathon over the edge, filling Emily with his cum. The sensation caused Emily's muscles to contract and it sent her over the edge once more, milking Jonathon dry.

Emily didn't witness the other man cum, she must have closed her eyes, but it was apparent that he had as the girl's hand was coated with his seed. Emily was unable to stand and laid across the hood of her own car; her bare ass and pussy, now dripping Jonathan's cum, totally exposed. By the time Emily got her bearings the other couple had vanished; seemingly into thin air.

Jonathon turned her to face him, leaning her against the car.

"Emily, you are incredible. You tempt me in ways no one ever has," he whispered in her ear. His comments sent chills through Emily; she of course, felt the same.

Chapter 41

Jonathon softly kissed Emily before getting into his loaded 2014 Ram. He had considered getting a custom color but settled on Black Gold Pearl. Emily had wanted him to get Granite but he wanted a darker color and she had finally acknowledged the black was appealing. He would have chosen the black even if she hadn't conceded but he didn't let her know that.

He really did care about her, he didn't know if he would ever be able to commit to her in the traditional sense but she really was the only woman he fantasized about.

Emily had surpassed all of his expectations, done things with him no other woman would and enjoyed trying new things. She had her hang ups and he understood that, but he was willing to be patient for her. He knew that as confident and open as she appeared to most people, she was protective and sweet, almost innocent with her heart.

Jonathon knew she had been hurt and had called herself damaged goods; those things didn't matter to him. He liked her vulnerability. He liked that despite being taken advantage of she was still willing to experience pleasure. He had known many women that hadn't experienced tragic events that were rigid, restrained, and unable to achieve orgasms. Emily was none of those things, even though her experience might logically dictate such a response. She was passionate, trusting, and not cynical. He respected her and delighted in her response to life, even though he wasn't entirely sure of everything that had happened to her.

Perhaps Jonathon appreciated Emily's reaction to life because it was so dissimilar to his own. Married over twenty years, with grown children, he had become slightly jaded toward women; contributing to his distancing himself from Emily.

He often drew her close and then, while he didn't outright push her away, he'd make it difficult for her to be tolerant. Difficult for her soft heart to bear what she saw as rejection, although that was never his intent.

What Emily didn't realize is that Jonathon was just as scared of the feelings he had for her, as she was of him. He had never met another person, much less a woman, like her. Like Emily, he was afraid that should they slip into normal, that the novelty would wear of, that the excitement would dissipate, that it would settle into monotony like his marriage; like her marriage. He cared for her too much to let that happen.

Driving home he fondly remembered the first night they had spent time together.

Jonathon waited at the bar nervously for the intriguing sales woman that he could not get out of his head. He knew the moment she had smiled at him that he had to know her more. He had given her such a hard time, he couldn't help it; he didn't want to leave. She had said yes when he asked her to dinner and he was elated, if not skeptical.

A woman that looked like her, no doubt, had plenty of suitors calling and she had said yes to him. He spent the next two days wondering why. Certainly she could have anyone, why would she choose him?

He realized that he shouldn't question it and so he waited for her. Will she be late? Will she remember? Will she show?

He had thought about texting her, reminding her, but he wanted to see if she would come without the reminder, although it had been nearly impossible not to text her.

When she walked through the door, he noticed her, before she noticed him. He had to catch his breath, her remarkable hair, looked even redder against the emerald top she had chosen. Her dark eyes panned the room, searching for him. He had almost not called attention to himself just so he could watch her unnoticed for just a bit longer but he waved her over to where he was sitting.

As she walked across the room, sashaying her hips the way she naturally did, men and women alike took notice of her. Emily didn't perceive the attention she drew, she never did, she didn't really realize how truly beautiful she was; that drew him to her even more.

They had talked for hours that first night, closing the tavern; thankful for the extra hour afforded them due to the rollback of clocks for daylight savings time. Still, the extra time wasn't enough and they retired to the front seat of Jonathon's truck to evade the cold, or was it?

Emily, so close to him on the bench seat, motivated him to kiss her, he couldn't help himself. They made out like teenagers that night. She had wanted to touch him, to slide her hands over his obviously hard cock, but he wouldn't let her. He would tell it that he wanted her to feel pleasure that night, but the truth was her beauty, her natural confidence, something about her was different, intimidating to him, and he didn't know exactly how to respond.

Jonathon couldn't resist touching her though. Caressing her full breasts that overflowed in his hands, sliding into her blouse to catch her hardened nipples. Emily responded intensely, as if it had been ages since she had been touched, when in reality it was that she had never been touched so effectively.

Sliding his hand into her undone jeans, his hand fitting tightly against her mound, he moaned; amazed at her wetness. He worked his strong fingers inside, rubbing her button with his thumb, until she reached numerous orgasms. He had never been so pleased at a woman's response and he continued much longer than he might have otherwise, simply because she responded so well.

The only downfall of the night was that she enjoyed it so much, was so physical with her response, that she could not stop honking the horn as she lay across his lap. Both Emily and Jonathon found immense humor in it, perhaps because the police had never showed up, but also because they both knew that first night there was something between them that neither one could explain.

Chapter 42

Jonathon walked into the dark house he had once shared with his wife. He was glad she had decided to move out and hadn't wanted to fight over the house. They hadn't really fought about money either, she made her own. They had both acknowledged that it was time to move on and he was grateful for that. Still, it was nice to come home to someone. He had often wondered what it would be like to come home to Emily; to have her smile there to greet him.

He was still married when he and Emily had met, though it was near the end, and Emily hadn't known. Jonathon had kept it from her for some time, although she suspected, and when she finally confronted him, he cared for her so much he hadn't wanted to lie to her.

Emily wanted to be outraged, wanted to run, and she had halfheartedly tried many times, most times just wishing he would ask her to stay, to tell her needed and wanted her. Jonathon's occasional aloofness often led her to believe he didn't want her around, in her head at least, in her heart she had always known how he felt.

When he had first admitted being married, they had a long talk about why he was out with Emily instead of at home. They talked about his going through the motions, much like Emily had. It wasn't until Emily said to him, "Don't you want to be happy?" that he started to consider really ending it.

Emily never pushed him though, even though she struggled with the other woman position she held in his life. She knew in her heart that she was his only woman and somehow by faith greater than she had ever known, she accepted it; though she could never really explain why.

She knew all of the reasons that men stay in marriages they aren't happy in, women too, for that matter. Kids, houses that neither wants to part with, pensions, comfortable things, they all make sense.

Emily was willing to fill whatever space he had because what they had, even in the beginning, was so different than anything she had ever experienced.

Jonathon had been thinking about asking her to come stay with him for a while, she could keep her apartment, he thought, in case she didn't like it. Part of him was afraid that she would try and run away again, it seemed like every time he started to get closer she did. He didn't know that it wasn't because he was getting closer, it was because she had been patient and thought she couldn't bear it any longer to be apart; to be second to his lifestyle. He didn't know that she had finally realized that she couldn't bear to be apart at all, and she had reconciled with whatever space he wanted her in, that she would never leave again.