Emily's First Taste Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was at her mercy, in more ways than her dominating him at that moment. He had resisted her for so long, tried not to get to close when all along she beguiled him in such a way that was impossible to resist. His mind was reeling at it all and he felt overwhelming love for her. He wanted nothing more than to please her in that moment, and all others. Neither one of them realized that the other felt exactly the same.

Emily continued to run her satin covered fingers across his chest, those ever-so sensitive nipples, down his belly to his trembling cock. He was silently begging to be touched but she wouldn't give in so easily.

"Oh Jonathon dear, what have we here? It's so hard it looks like it might just burst. I bet you want me to touch it, don't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am"

"You poor thing. What if I just blow on it instead?" She proceeded to gently blow on the head of his cock, watching it jump, and delighting at his response.

"Did that feel good baby?" as she blew again. She knew it must because he started to squirm.

"Yes, Ma'am"

"And this, does this feel good?" she ran her fingers up the insides of his thighs, just brushing his scrotum. She knew how he loved her paying attention to his balls and she intended to maximize it.

"Yes, Ma'am." His squirming increased.

"You know Jonathon, I am afraid you might cum too easily. What do you think? Do you think if I slipped my satiny hand over your cock and slid it slowly up and down, while I cupped your pretty balls with my other hand, do you think you would cum?" She was elated with his response, his twitching cock and fidgeting was making her soak her panties.

"I'll try not to Ma'am."

"Ooh, Jonathon, I am afraid that was not the response I was looking for."

I'll try not to, she thought. Not outright begging, but he wanted her to touch his poor aching cock. Well, I'll oblige Jonathon, only not in the way you suspect.

Emily slipped the toy she had been hanging on to into her mouth, coated it with saliva, and retrieved it for her target. She stretched the blue silicone ring as widely as she could before slowly bringing down around his cock. He had never had a cock ring on before and the feeling was intense. Emily snugged it tight against his balls and Jonathon felt the pressure building inside.

"Mmmmm, you look good enough to eat. I bet my mouth would feel good, it's so hard." Emily teased the head of his bulging cock with her fingertip before bending to flick the underside with her tongue while manipulating his balls in her palm.

Jonathon groaned and Emily smiled as she watched his cock grow even harder. It took an amazing amount of her own personal restraint not to devour his shaft, she licked her lips and decided she needed to taste it just a little. She ran the sensitive skin of the tip back and forth across her lips and twisted her tongue around it. Emily opened her mouth wide, taking it all in, her lips met the ring before she closed her mouth just enough to form an O snug around his cock but without actually sucking before she pulled back to the head and slid back down to the ring. She rested there, twisting her tongue against it but still not sucking, before quickly closing just enough that the head made a loud popping sound when she pulled back and it left her mouth.

Emily could not take it anymore, she needed attention. Watching him was having a much more intense effect on her than she anticipated. Some of the things she had planned for him would have to wait.

She walked to where the rope was secured and kindly warned him she would let him down and undo his wrists, but once she did he was to take his place on his knees.

Undoing his blindfold she allowed him time to adjust his eyes, although the light in her room was soft, she knew it would take a bit. She took the opportunity to wait for him by the edge of her bed.

"Crawl over here and kneel before me" as she sat on the edge of the bed.

"Yes, Ma'am"

The sight of him crawling to her, his incredibly hard, cock bulging between his thighs, was more than Emily could stand, and she subconsciously rubbed her own clit through her panties. She was amazed at their wetness.

She spread here thighs and instructed him to taste her pussy, without using his hands, to suck the juice from her panties and see if he could make her cum without her removing them. He might be rewarded if he did a good job.

And do a good job he did. He dutifully took his place against her sex and slowly sucked from the wet fabric. He moaned as he tasted her and the effect on Emily was powerful, she was surprised at how good it felt as sucked her through those panties. She wanted his tongue on her clit but the vigor he was sucking with forced her clit against the fabric creating a sensation she had never felt before. The fervor and strength he thrust his face into was so great that at one point Emily actually wondered if he would pass out from lack of oxygen before she got lost in the feelings.

She couldn't hold herself upright anymore and laid back on the bed, slightly disappointed she couldn't watch him more, but she was so close, she needed to concentrate. She didn't want it to end, he was so skilled at what he was doing that she had to really hold back. He knew exactly what would bring her to the brink, despite the presence of panties, and her loud moaning urged him on further.

It was Emily's mind as much as the loud slurping of her pussy that was going to send her over the edge. She had been successful and now this delicious man knelt before her with his cock bound, sucking her panty clad sex. She felt him thrust his tongue as far into her as he could while sucking her clit with what felt like the power of a Dyson, that compelled the building pressure to escape and she literally sprayed his face with her juices, ordering him not to leave a mess.

She hadn't actually expected him to make her cum through her panties. Crap, she thought, when she started to recover. How do I reward that?

Chapter 47

Jonathon was sitting back on his heels when Emily sat up looking pleased with himself, while trying incredibly hard to remain stoic. She couldn't help but smile at him, it was impossible not to love this man she thought.

"Stand"

"Yes, Ma'am."

His perfect humbleness made her quiver inside. She thought he could be a born submissive. Did he really want to please her like that? Like she did for him? Could two people be so utterly devoted to each other's happiness? The look in his eyes at that exact moment made her feel more loved than anything she had ever felt in her life.

She had wanted to tie him to the bed and torture him some more but they had plenty of time for that. It was his first time in a cock ring and she didn't want it to be too much.

Emily lay across the bed horizontally, slid her hips to just the edge, pulled her legs obscenely high; her flexibility a thing of beauty in his mind, and told him he would be allowed to fuck her for a while.

"Don't you dare cum in me though, make me cum, but then I want to watch you stroke your hard cock, while I rub my pretty pussy. I want to watch that cooped up thing explode."

He groaned as she spoke. She knew he loved to watch her rub, touch, and fuck her pussy, while he stroked his cock. For him, it would have probably been more a reward if she had just allowed that, without fucking her, but she couldn't be too generous. Besides, he was so good at making her cum, and she was in charge, she giggled to herself, he might never get to that reward anyway.

Jonathon slowly slid into her. He would have to go slowly or he was going to cum, and she would squeeze her muscles, thrust her hips at him hard and sometimes it was nearly impossible for him to hold back.

"Oh and if you do cum, I will punish you. If you don't make me cum enough, I will punish you. And I am going to do everything in my power, to make you cum, just for fun."

Emily clenched her inner muscles, a trick she had long practiced, constantly walking around squeezing them day in and day out. Sometimes it was less of an exercise trying to strengthen them as it was an exercise in trying to see if she could make herself cum by that and thought alone. She had come close many times, but never had enough full concentration when at work or out and about. If she tried it at home she would end up just slipping her hand in her panties and fingering what would inevitably be a soaking pussy.

Perhaps the practice had paid off Jonathon had always told her she was tight, but she never really trusted that since men probably just say those things, or at least Emily thought they did.

She met his thrusts, bucking her hips into him and in her effort to make him cum, it was impossible for her to hold back. Emily had the most impossible time trying to hold back her orgasms with him. She did like being submissive to him trying to control them, but truly it was no use.

His cock literally hit some magic spot, perhaps the ever elusive g-spot, within her that no one before him had ever touched. She wasn't sure if it was his perfect length, width, or the way he moved that did it but he hit it every time he entered her and there was little she could do about it. Unlike men, who have one orgasm and are usually spent for a while, once he hit that spot, it was ever sensitive and it usually sent her rolling into repeated orgasms.

He once asked her what was the most she had ever had, the most he had ever given her, she replied truthfully, it was impossible to count. There were times one became two and more. Was it like that for every woman Emily wondered as she clamped down around his cock, grabbing his ass, thrusting her hips into him. He moaned low and she knew he was so close.

"Come on baby, you feel so good, your big cock, pounding into me. You like fucking my wet pussy baby?" She knew he loved hearing her talk dirty and so she kept it up, in part because she wanted to punish him, but mostly because she wanted him to unload that pent up energy inside her.

"Come on Jonathon! Fuck me! Drill me with your cock!" She decided to forgo the sweet dirty talk and really let him have it. "Harder Jonathon! Is that all you got, Fuck me goddammit!"

He started pumping her as hard as he could; she pulled her legs up and crossed them across her chest tightly. He loved it when she did that, it lifted her pelvis high up in the air and allowed it to be fairly stationary and as a result he could thrust into her with little resistance.

Jonathon was trying his best not to cum but the pressure was like he had never felt. He was always able to hold back, he took great pride in his ability to give her pleasure first. Never having been with a woman who enjoyed sex as she did and came with such frequency, such intensity, was a wonder to him and he truly couldn't get enough of it, but the cock ring was so different, the night was so different, he didn't think he could hold it much more.

"Fuck me harder Jonathon! I will never get enough of your big cock baby!"

That was it. That was all he needed. Sweat was pouring off of him as he arched his back and with one final thrust filled her with his seed. He could not believe the pressure that escaped; like a torpedo releasing he would say if asked to describe it and if he was required to put it in to words. Even more surprising was the amount of cum he felt escaping his body. He was slightly disappointed he had cum, wanting to see just how much it was, it had felt like gallons.

When the pulsations ceased he collapsed on top of Emily entirely spent. He couldn't entirely wrap his brain around it as he lay there. Had he really walked half naked and blindfolded in to her apartment? Had she strung him up like a piece of meat? She had, and he loved every second of it.

Emily began to caress the sweat from his head and rub his shoulders. When he started to cum she had swung her legs out and when he collapsed she wrapped them around him tightly as is squeezing every last drop from him. She refused to let go.

Jonathon started to doze off, enjoying the softness of her touch, the safeness of her arms, and the warmth of her body. As he did he began to wonder, what else did she have in store for him? He knew, after all, that he had never asked permission.