Emily's Home - Ginger's Out Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I locked the door, turned off the lights, threw my purse on the chair, and quickly stripped off my clothes. I needed to quell the riot between my legs. It took three; the first two were hot, dangerous, wonderfully and desperately ... oh my. The last was, as orgasms go, rather soft and lovely, and as it rolled through me gently I felt the fire go out. I would miss it until the next time with my fire starter. Oh Ginger, Ginger, Ginger, these lovely people probably think you're some sort of wanton, slutty creature. Am I? She's absolutely lovely. You would have kissed her too, especially if you had seen her dancing. In my defense, Your Honor, I should mention that Mo crawled over the console and straddled me! Me: sticking my tongue out. Brown eyes and red hair were with me as I drifted off to sleep.

Thursday: Kathy -- yum. The scent of a woman was in the bed. I let it fill my senses. Yay me. I had a delicious thought: athlete, soldier, and cop. She would be fabulously fit and a wonderful lover. Oh baby,there's a great start to a morning. My screams of pleasure filled the room. I turned on the other faucet in the shower. Yeah, the water created some steam too. One more left my legs a little shaky. I dried the mirror. My eyes were shiny and warm. I laughed as I thought of Tammy. Maybe I would wear shades just to fuck with her. I ribboned and pacified. Scratchy sweater, nips above the cup. Ginger: In full arousal mode.

I stopped on the way to work for a real breakfast. No Emmy, but I had eggs, bacon, hash browns, and coffee. I hummed as I drove, parked, giggled, and put on shades. Hey, there was sun -- above the clouds. I flounced past Jodi with a bright, "Good morning!" waved at George, and headed to my desk. I hung up my coat and went for coffee. No, I didn't take off the shades until I turned the corner. I lifted them to the top of my head. I smiled and poured coffee. My quads still ached but not nearly as much. Please be careful out there Maureen! My phone buzzed; a text from Nora: K asked about u last nite. Said u were great. Hmm. I love you too. Reply: 2nite @ 7 looking forward to it. xoxo. No reply.

Tammy was staring. What's new? "I had a great night last night and my personal trainer comes tonight? How about you? How was your night?"

"We had pizza." Geez. I smiled and got to work. Another text from Nora: Ok 2 call 2nite after Kathy? Reply: :) I miss her terribly, I love her, and Iwill keep my word. She's also not the only fish in the sea. I hate that I said that but it's true.

Oh my god. There was an email from Julia, completely out of the blue. 'Just a quick note to say hi and hope you're well. We're great.' I read it, smiled, and read it about ten more times. What a fab surprise! Hey, it just dawned on me. I didn't puke this morning. In my lust filled fog I hadn't even thought about that. Maybe thisis going to be okay.

I needed some time to think about whether to reply. Who could I ask? Duh! Jenny.

I called her cell. "Hi Em, what's up?" Comfort.

"Hi kiddo, I know you're at work. I don't like bothering you, but you're the only person I can ask right now. Remember I told you about Julia, the woman from the conference. You may remember she's married; it was implied that when we left we wouldn't talk to or see each other again. She just sent me a real quickie email. 'Hi, hope you're okay, we're fine.' Do you think I should reply?"

She was silent for a moment. "Emily, are you serious?"

"Umm, yeah Jen, why do you ask?

"This is just not like you honey. This was a nothing email. Just reply back ... a quick something. Howare you?"

"Well, let's see. I hired a personal trainer. Tonight is her second visit; she's really fabulous. Bill agreed to a monetary settlement, so the divorce should be final soon. I've met someone new; a really great first date last night, and another for next week. I'd say pretty good overall."

"Wow, sis, that's amazing. I'm impressed. Good for you. About Bill -- whatever makes you happy. As to your new friend, if you care to share, please do."

"Don't laugh. She pulled me over for speeding." Jen laughed. "Yup, a Dayton cop. She just gorgeous, really pretty blue eyes and fabulous red hair. Mo is her name, for Maureen. We had dinner, drinks, and danced some. It was a fun nite."

When my sister laughed I did as well. Itwas pretty funny. "You get pulled over by a cop and it turns into a date. Who is this person who sounds like my big sister?" We laughed again.

"I so get it. Trust me, it boggles my mind too kiddo. Here's the hysterical coincidence of it all. She saw me on Monday at a lesbian bar. She was there with a friend. She caught me looking at her name plate when she pulled me over and recognized me. It had been my first time there." Silence.

"Oh. Well, you had a great time with her and are seeing her again, so I take it she likes you too huh?" Oh god Jen.

"Jenny honey, if it won't embarrass you to say this -- she really is beautiful, kisses like an angel, and has a great body. And she thinks I'm cute too. Imagine." I blushed and crossed my fingers.

"Emily Sue, youare cute. And I like that you like her. Good for you." Oh god, my sister is wonderful.

"Thank you honey; really, thank you so much. Give my love to David and kisses to the kids. I love you Jennifer."

"I love you too Ginger." We said our goodbyes. I went back to my desk and smiled at Tammy. I sent the reply to Julia.

I went online and ordered flowers. I sent them with a note:"I'm so glad to have a sister like you, Jen. You are my constant in this ever-changing world of mine. I need to tell you that I love you more. Love, Ginger." I smiled as I hit the send button. That felt really great. Tammy asked why I was crying. I told her. She came and hugged me.

"That was really sweet of you to do Emily. Really it was." She sighed. "I get flowers from Jeffrey maybe a couple times a year. Maybe I'll send some to myself with a card that says, 'From a secret admirer.' See what his reaction is -- or if he gets the hint." She shook her head and went back to her desk. A few minutes later she took her purse and coat and left. I had no idea what to think. I knew the feeling, but her life wasn't mine and I don't have kids.

I went to find Jodi and asked her to follow me to the conference room. "Listen kiddo, this is probably breaking all kinds of rules but I need to tell you something." I described what happened. "Can you look at Tammy's file and see if there's a contact number for her husband. I need to talk to him." I told her why. Jodi: Deer in the headlights.

"Jodi, this is nearly a life and death situation -- and it's about a marriage. We're doing a kind of 'intervention.'" I smiled. "My marriage is over, yours is still rather new, and it's possible Tammy's is close to ... shit, I don't even know what the word is. But please, can you just look? If thereis something there, I'll take the burden off you and speak to George. If he says no, I'll just come in tonight and steal the file." I smiled. She laughed. I teased Jodi with, "Mommy's the word." She blushed. I kissed her cheek. "I'm so happy for you sweetie. I won't say a word."

She came back five minutes later with a phone number and the word 'cell' on a Post-it note. I blew her a kiss and went to talk to George. "May I close the door?" He nodded. "George, I have a situation that I need to run by you. It's a personal matter. I sent my sister flowers; long story. I was crying, Tammy asked me why and I told her. She said that her husband rarely, if ever, sends her flowers. Soon after, she took her coat and left." His eyes widened. I waved him off. "Just count it as personal time please. I'm sure she will. Anyway, I thought that somebody ought to talk to her husband. I could do it but I think it might be better coming from you, man to man." Ginger, you conniving bitch. "Have Jodi check and see if Tammy's personnel file has a contact number for him and the two of you have a little chat. How does that sound?"

He had turned pale, then red. "Emily, I think it would be better coming from you. Women are better at talking to men about women. I ... yeah, please, feel free to call him if there's a number available. Ask Jodi to help you. This is really nice of you, Emily, really nice." He smiled, very pleased with himself -- just like I wanted him to be.

"I'll make the call boss." I smiled. "Would it be okay if Tammy takes tomorrow off as well?" A plan was coming into my pointed little head.

"You do whatever you think is needed. This is really great of you Emily. Let me know how it turns out, will ya?"

Putty! No wonder Adam took a bite of the apple. "Thank you so much George. This will be fabulous. I'll be sure to let Tammy know it was your idea." He beamed. I left, winked at Jodi, who heard the whole thing. She bit her lip.

I went back to the conference room and called from my cell. "Jeffrey, this is Emily Rogers. I work with your wife Tammy. Do you have a minute?"

"Oh my god, is Tammy okay? Oh god ... what hospital is she in?" Oopsie ... I hadn't thought of that!! Shit.

"No Jeffrey, it's not that. She's okay. I need you to sit down ... sit down Jeffrey and take your coat off." I waited for his breathing to slow as his panic receded. "Jeffrey, listen to me. I know nothing about your marriage or your life and I want to tell you what happened a little earlier." It may have been cruel but if I'd been in front of him I'd have slapped him just like I did, verbally, on the phone. "It's not my place to tell you what to do but I want to share this. Our boss has given the okay for Tammy to take tomorrow off. You may want to think about getting a sitter, making a hotel reservation, and having a lover's weekend with your wife. And Jeffrey, bring flowers. Send them often, for no reason other than you love her." He cried. It broke my heart. "Jeffrey, just love your wife. I know you do and I know she loves you."

"Thank you Emily -- kids, work, life, they just ..." I 'heard' him shake his head. "I'll do it. The cost is nothing. I love her, really I do. I can't thank you enough Emily. And no, I won't tell her you called." He laughed. "She'll probably figure it out though."

I smiled. "Yeah, maybe so, but it doesn't matter. Spend a little money, pal. Take her to Victoria's Secret. Make her model for you and make a show out of leering. Take her somewhere nice; insist she buy something she knows she can't afford - that sort of thing. Make mad, crazy, fabulous love all weekend with your wife. Oh, and this wasn't my idea. Our boss, George, gave the green light for the whole thing. I'll shut up now since I'm about to get divorced."

He laughed. "Oh my god Emily, thank you so much. Let me go; I have plans to make. Thank you!!"

"Have a lovely weekend with my friend Tammy, Jeffrey." Ginger Butler: marriage counselor. Hysterical.

I waved at Jodi. She closed the door. "He cried; he's going to make reservations, buy her flowers, and take her shopping. I believe the 'Intervention' will be a success. And I told him you green-lighted the whole thing, George!" I winked at Jodi. George beamed.

Jodi came to my desk with me. "You ought to be nominated for an Academy Award, Emily." We fist-bumped.

Tammy wasn't around; I called Lily. "Oh Ginger, I've been plotting our shopping trip. I can move a few things around on Sunday. If you can be free about two, we can shop till the stores close. How are you?"

"I hate that you left. Thank you for your note. I'm great. Got a few minutes?"

"For you sweetie, of course I do. I hated to leave as well but you were sleeping and so beautiful and serene I just couldn't bring myself to wake you -- much as I wanted to."

"And I wish you had! It looks like I'm getting the check tomorrow and I never would have asked you to change things on your busy day. Where are we going?"

"There are two Nordstrom's to choose from -- one in Cincy and one in Columbus at the Easton Town Center. That's where I think we'll go cuz there are a host of other fabulous stores in that mall. We'll have a blast. Then I'll buy us dinner. A great afternoon of shopping, that I promise." Right, and there's the sex afterwards. I laughed to myself.

"I had thought about changing my personal trainer's appointment but you've already gone to the trouble of changing your Sunday so we'll just go then. You want to come by and pick me up? Are we going to have enough time?"

"The store is open till six. We should have at least three hours and honey, if we're still busy, the lady helping us willnot kick us out ... trust me on that one." Geez, okay. I've already been party to Lily's 'persuasions.'

"All right. So, how have you been otherwise?"

"You mean since our fabulous night of sex?" She laughed. "Ginger, I wasso fabulous and felt so sexy yesterday. I purred and cooed and made some fantastic sales." She laughed again, a wonderful, bubbly laugh. I smiled as she talked. "I ought to pay for your clothes. I think our lovemaking was why I was so ... persuasive." Hmm, I wonder if she seduced someone while making a sale. "Listen, you're at work, and I'm on my way to a showing. I'll call you tomorrow honey. Gotta scoot; bye for now." And she was gone. Good grief, talk about a tornado!

I was tingling. I knew it wasn't just Lily. I had ribboned and pacified myself this morning. It's not only sexy but it keeps me in a constant state of excitement all day long. My back and forth to the conference room to talk to Jenny, the chats with Jodi and George, even sitting at my desk, that glorious pacifier does the most fabulous things to my pearl. In fact, since Tammy's not here ... a little nudge, a little rubbing, oh my gawd. I shook as the orgasm exploded.

I'm writing this on a Sunday afternoon. My honey was peeking over my shoulder as I wrote. She giggled, bit my neck and crawled under the desk. She moved the panties, took out the pacifier and gave me some sugar. The 'low' in sweet and low. Me: blushing. The kiss afterwards was wonderful. I'm sucking on the pacifier. She had read something online, so the pacifier has a little piece cut out of the tip to allow my juices to seep into the plastic! Wiggling eyebrows.

I headed home after work. I stopped and bought a pre-made salad and a couple of other things at the store. I had time, as Kathy wasn't due till seven. I had a glass of wine with dinner. The salad wasn't bad for store bought. It had a variety of lettuce -- romaine and spinach to name a few. It was very nice. I usually make my own but didn't feel like it tonight. Hmm. Do I leave the scent of myself? I smirked. Yeah, I think so. I changed into shorts, tee shirt, athletic socks and running shoes. No, I donot run! Sorry to all you who do - but I believe it was Bill Cosby who said that those who tell you about that high they get when they run will lie to you about other things.

A sharp knock on the door came right on time. In flew the tornado. I smiled and hugged her.

"How are feeling, Ginger? Nora says you're doing great." Oh?

"Iwas a little sore but not too bad. It's much better today and I'm very much looking forward to tonight's workout with you." Testing! She smiled. As expected, we got right to it. Damn, those muscles that I thought didn't hurt did. It wasn't too bad though. I did smile again as we did the pelvis thrusting thing. It's actually pretty cool to see how high you can get your hips while you hold your tummy nice and tight. Thereis a nasty tug on your hamstrings if you hold it too long.

Kathy gave me a hint of what was ahead. "You can bring your hips all the way back to the floor for now but once you get used to doing it, you won't bring themall the way down until you've completed all ten repetitions." Ah ha!

The low back extension is much harder than she made it seem. And sheesh, youreally have to do your breathing just so. It's very easy to find yourself holding your breath. The hour flew by.

"As we go on, will I be doing more than just one set of each of these?"

"Yup, you can start by extending each repetition a little at a time -- ten to twelve, twelve to fourteen and so on. When you get to a certain level, you break them in half and work back up to ten." Interesting!

Another trial balloon: "Do you have another client tonight or am I your last?"

"No, actually you're my last for the night." Hmm ... file that away. Nora is supposed to call tonight anyway.

"I suppose there are nights when you're out late. You said a lot of your clients see you before they work. What is it -- maybe 50-50 split?"

She thought for a minute - doing mental calculations. "Not quite; more at night, but the morning clients are pretty steady and committed. There's more fluctuation at night, what with people getting home at different times." She smiled. "Weekends are interesting. I very seldom take Saturday night and Sunday appointments so I canpretend to have some sort of social life." She smiled gorgeously. These were waters I might test. I like her a lot. I paid her, bid her a good night, and smiled as she left. What a sweetheart.

I washed my face - just to freshen up a little. The phone rang: Nora. I answered as I poured a glass of wine. "Hey you! How's tricks kiddo?" I will be cool and non-committal until I see how things are.

"I'm doin' fine Ginger; the kids are great, work is work, and Jim is good too. How about you? Anything fun to share?"

Not a word about missing me, nothing, zip, nada. "Well, I go to see Kyle tomorrow. I have some procedural questions about wrapping up the divorce and he's supposed to have the check. I bought lunch for the office yesterday to celebrate. That was a lot of fun actually. George turned it into a working lunch and it was fabulous. Ideas were bouncing off the walls, people enjoyed lunch and the meeting. Great stuff; one of my co-workers had kind of a melt down today." I told her about needing to talk to Jenny, the flowers afterwards, and about Tammy and Jeffrey.

"You pulled that off like a champ. My friend Ginger, the master man-ipulator." We both had a laugh at the way she pulled the word apart. "What you did for them was really sweet babe. I hope the guy makes good use of the weekend."

"Yeah, I do too." I was curious about why she was calling. "So what's up girl friend? You emailed and asked if we could talk. What's going on? You and Jim okay?" I might as well aim for the heart.

Silence, a very, very long silence. Uh oh, I could hear Nora crying. She was holding the phone to her body to cover it up. I took a sip of wine and waited. She cleared her throat and said, "Ginger, I think Jim is going to ask me to marry him." I waited until she got the hint and continued. "We've seen each other a few times this week and that's the vibe I'm picking up. I think the fight may have spurred him. Maybethat's what he was doing Sunday. I'm not sure, honey, but that's why I wanted to call. It's killing me, knowing it's likely to hurt you. I love you Ginger and I don't ... I just can't." She cried.

"I'm absolutely thrilled for you Nora Jean. You should know that." You stone cold bitch. "We were friends long before we became lovers. We've loved each other, as friends, for some time now. This doesn't come as a complete surprise, honey." The odds were stacked against it, us, from the start. "And I really, really am happy that my bestest friend is going to be happy with the guy she loves -- and who loves her." I slammed the glass on the table after taking a sip. I hated it. And Iwas happy for her. And Iwant her to be with me. Shit. "It's Thursday; are you two seeing each other over the weekend? Isn't the weekend when asshole has Danny and Lisa?"

"Yeah it is and yes we are. We have plans Saturday. He won't tell me where; just that the reservation is at seven. Should I really dress up? Maybe buy something new just in case?" Ginger Butler: fashion consultant. What a riot.