Emily's Home - Ginger's Out Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had one. "Guy says to his girlfriend, 'One kiss and I'll be yours forever.' She replied, 'Thanks for the warning.'" Oh my god, how we laughed. Lily asked. Yeah, okay, one more glass of wine.

She came back, sat close, and after we clinked, we chatted lightly. She asked about Kathy. I described, as best I could, the exercises. She was impressed. Was I sore? A little, oddly; my hamstrings from the hip thrust thing. I described it, showed her actually.

I laughed as I told her about Nora and how I couldn't wait to get in the kind of shape she's in. Lily just shook her head the whole time I was talking. "Honey, you really don't know how good you look, do you?" I blushed.

Maybe I'd been worn down by all the years of ... whatever it was with Bill. "I'll be honest, Lily. Being with Julia, you, and Nora. It's ... I don't know, it's brought me back to life. I feel alive, sexual, needy, and" -- I paused. "Yeah, I guess I am feeling better about myself. I just don't think about it that way. Thanks!" Lily beamed.

"That's my girl!" That's my girl -- I think that sounds really good, actually. I think I could like that. Lily must have read it in my eyes. Her kiss was warm; it got hot very quickly. The wine glasses were set down on the glass top table. She pulled me over her lap, facing her. I was flushed, panting, wet and needy. She had the blouse open and off in world record time. She slapped my hand, gently, when I tried to do the same. As she slipped it off my shoulders and arms she bent to my neck and began a torturously slow journey, her surprisingly strong hands holding me still and away from her just enough to drive me crazy. I moaned. Don't laugh please; my quads hurt. Lily giggled when I explained, let me climb from the couch, and led me, hand in hand, to the bedroom.

The walls were a bit darker than a light blue. A queen bed was between two windows, covered with heavy beige curtains. A dark hardwood floor was covered with a thick area rug in brilliant white. A four-legged stool at the foot of the bed, a big, comfy chair and ottoman in white, with blue flowers, next to two doors that opened to a patio. A fabulous terra cotta vanity with a lamp and comfy-looking chair was on the other side of the doors. The bed had a headboard of deep, dark wood, a white duvet and dust cover, and colored pillows. Art, a giant leafy plant in the corner behind the chair, end tables on either side of the bed, the same wood as the bed, gorgeous, simple lamps and paper flowers atop each. I hope I've done justice to the room's beauty. Lily lit a single candle and shut off the lights. It was so elegant and so romantic.

This was to be a night for two women to commune, to love leisurely, to whisper, giggle, kiss, moan, cuddle, laugh, and caress. There would be no desperate race -- how quickly, how thoroughly, how many. Another night? Yes; I believe both of us knew there would be other nights. There was something wonderful that was happening here. It was too soon to give it a name, too soon to even speculate on what it might become. We were slow to undress each other. Each garment unveiled familiar curves, rises, dips, and firm, soft skin. When we were finally finished, Lily led me to her bed. We lay face to face, smiling, arms and legs around and between, comfortably, warmly. 'Snug as bugs in a rug' came to mind. Mind you, therewas passion; oh my yes. It was allowed to bloom when it felt right, recede without frustration or rancor. We kissed, caressed, smiled, smoothed, and cuddled. It was so wonderful. A writer writes -- and I find myself wondering if I've described it well. I knew, that night, that it was just what my soul needed. Finally, sleep carried us away together.

Saturday morning - Oh my! I'm laughing as I write, because, for as fabulous and sweet as Friday night was, Saturday morning was that furious and frantic. We took turns tearing into each other, screaming with joy, crying out in frustration, panting, driving, nipping, desperately trying to find breaths when none seemed possible, bodies writhing, trembling, arching, moaning. We loved together, we turned around on each other, we were side by side, first one, then the other, on top; oh mygod it was glorious and wild. After, we lay together, apart, recovering, our hearts still pounding, our breaths still coming in short, raspy pants, shivering as the dew cooled. It was in a blink. I giggled, then Lily giggled, and it wound up with us both in tears, screaming with laughter -- literally, side by side. What? The wonderful disparity I just spoke of. We didn't need to speak of it; we both knew.

We stood in the kitchen together, the sun bright, as we shared making breakfast. I was buttering English muffins and spreading jelly and umm, that's when it turned. I dipped the butter knife in the bottle of jelly and turned to Lily. She said, "Uh oh." Yup! I pushed her against the wall, painted her naked skin with blueberry jelly, helped her to her back on the table, and feasted on her. Her lips, her neck, her glorious breasts, her belly button, her hips, and everywhere on her pussy. I licked, lapped, nipped, sucked. Lily came gloriously, again and again -- the fire had only barely subsided.

She whimpered when I had finished with her. Well, what was left of her. I sat on the chair and held Lily as she recovered, head limp and wet on my shoulder with perspiration and tears. I kissed the tears away; she hissed that she would have her revenge. I snickered. Oopsie ... I scampered for 'safety' in the master bathroom. She popped the lock, opened the door, and her eyes glittered as her lips sneered, "Revenge, Ginger, is a dish served in the shower." Oh my lord. More than water was sent down the drain. I laughed ... it was very late in the morning when it ended. A short story could be titled 'Held Hostage in the Shower.'

She had my back against the wall. Her soapy fingers skimmed over wet skin, feather light, leaving me shivering under hot water. Her mouth ravaged my neck, savaged my breasts, leaving red nips on my, umm, yeah there too. She held my gaze as her soapy fingers caressed the soft skin on the underside of my breast, slid down my torso, teased my hips, and slammed into my soaked lips. I lifted to my toes at the ferocity of it. She laughed as my eyes widened as we stared at each other. I saw it in her eyes and gave it back to her with mine. She was suckling on my nipple, sawing in and out of my sex when the first one hit. I screamed as the unbelievable heat exploded in me. She responded by pinching the other nipple; oh god it was wonderful. Lily never stopped, driving me quickly and fabulously into a second.

When Lily turned me to the wall and hissed, "Keep those hands high," I had a momentary flash of red hair, sunglasses, and that slinky body. That image was soon destroyed by the loving Lily savaged me with. She never stopped with those fingers ... the other hand spread my legs wide. I didn't understand until I felt her tongue tease my rosebud. I moaned at the unexpected pleasure. I lowered and tilted my hips in invitation; Lily accommodated. I gasped in surprise. I was weak and breathless as it was; I didn't know if I could give my lover another. I had no choice in the matter. Lily wrapped her hand around the front of me; the other was still sawing in and out of my now sore lips. She loved my pearl ferociously and gloriously. What hadn't gone down the drain did when a third blew me up completely. Lily sensed it, stood, and leaned against me, holding me against the wall as I cried helplessly as it spun, wickedly, through me. Lily reached and turned off the water as I sobbed with joy. She kissed me gently as I hugged her tight.

I thought of my appointment with Kathy -- oh god, there was no way I could do an hour with her afterthis morning. I whispered it to Lily. We toweled dry and headed to the kitchen. I called, apologized, and said I would pay for the time. Kathy refused; she would see me Tuesday and thanked me for calling. I turned to Lily as we talked, shook my head and shrugged my shoulders. The good news was we finally had a little something to eat -- geez, come on! Food. Lily nuked the coffee; it was awful. The nap wasn't, especially the waking up part. Wiggling eyebrows.

Lily never mentioned, and I never asked, if she missed any appointments. It was near dinner time -after. Yeah, I know ... again! She called out to a restaurant. We each picked what we wanted. I had what I wantedafter we'd eaten. Dinner gave both of us energy for the rest. After the fire that raged in us both had finally been sated, the circle closed as we lay quietly, together, whispering, caressing, stroking, brushing imaginary strands of hair. We murmured words of affection, laughing quietly at our passion, silliness and stamina, kissing lips, necks, eyes, ears, chins. The fresh candle burned out long after sleep took us away. It was a day without clothes, with passion, with tenderness, and it wasspectacular!

Sunday - Lily invited me to stay at her home while she went out on her appointments. We could leave, from here, to go shopping. Laughing, she offered me a robe as I mentioned that I ought to wash my clothes before we ventured out. She seemed fresh as a daisy as she kissed me and breezed out the door. I put the laundry in the washing machine and lay down for a nap. Lily woke me with a kiss. Oh my god. The laundry! She laughed -- we would shop another day. She took off the robe. Yeah, that's way better than shopping anyway. Scandalous, aren't we? Me: sticking my tongue!! Ithink I would be going to work Monday. After the dryer dried my stuff we went out for dinner. No, I'm not lying. I wore clothing and we went out. Lily, naturally, knew a little place that was fabulous, open on Sunday, where we could sit in a corner and be the lovers we are. My Lily, scamp, whispered she 'knew' the owner's wife. Oh my god, what did I just say!! My Lily ... just saying it in my head warmed me.

My beautiful sales maven said it was best for me to head home. Like I can argue in the face of her ... whatever it is. She shushed my hang dog face as we kissed and said goodbye.

I thought about it all the way home. Maybe I would ask her about sales; could she teach me? My Lily, hmm, was this love? Yeah, there was an amazing amount of loving, but Friday evening and Saturday evening were mirrors and every bit as glorious as the rest. Mo? Tuesday after Kathy; what to do? Kathy? Lily? It was early enough when I got home to call. I had a long heart to heart with Jenny. God love her heterosexual heart, my sister let me pour it all out to her, tears included. She said what I already knew, which was, in a slightly different way, what Julia had told me. She was just as right as Julia had been. I thanked her profusely and told her how glad I was that she was my sister. It resonated deep in me in a way it hadn't before.

I called Lily to let her know I was home and safe. She shocked me, a little, when she said what I had seen in her eyes. "I love you Ginger." I smiled, my eyes teared a little.

"I love you Lily Russo. Thank you for a weekend beyond my wildest dreams." We both cried a little. I took a deep breath and told Lily about seeing Mo on Tuesday after my hour with Kathy. She laughed wildly at my confession.

"Ginger, you are so sweet. You didn't have to do that; go ahead and keep your date. This is still very new. I spoke from my heart and I know you did too. I have a closing and a showing Tuesday evening anyway."

"I just didn't feel right Lily. I like Mo, really I do. I just had to tell you." It was as if I could hear her smile. We said good night to each other. I was exhausted, sore, and ... I think I was in love. Tell the truth and shame the devil -- is it a surprise to any of you how well I slept?

Author's Note: As ever, this is a flight of fantasy; completely fictitious. If there is any resemblance to anyone walking among us my apologies. Another author put it so well: "The site is free. The author is 'paid' in comments and votes." I hope you've enjoyed another chapter of a rather long tale!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful, romantic Valentines Day!!