Emily's New Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warrior barked a command at her and tapped her stomach with his hand. At this, she looked up at him, completely confused and yet, a primal part of her seemed to understand, so she nodded obediently, moved back a little and placed his dick at her entrance.

As he started to push his dick into her, she hoisted herself up on her elbows to watch it happen in shock, exhaling rapid, short breaths through the 'o' in her mouth, almost as if she were in labour. She was obviously having a hard time taking it which was no surprise, the dick was thicker than her arm and over half the length of her belly; if I wasn't high and it wasn't as erotic as it was, it would have looked perverse. Finally after what felt like several minutes, he had all of his cock inside her to the point where you could see the tip protruding up through her stomach. Her head lolled back and her long hair fell over the rock like a red waterfall and she wailed a pitiful "oh my goooooood!" The massive cock in her stomach seemed to clear her head momentarily and she covered her eyes and began to cry. "Please no, I beg you, it hurts!"

Unfortunately for Emily, the warrior neither understood, nor cared and having lodged himself in her completely, his gentlemanly approach to her tiny body was over. He slid his dick out, completely covered in her juices and rammed it back in. No warming up, he launched straight into hard and fast thrusts, smacking sounds reverberated between the trees, her little body up and down on the rock whilst guttural sounds were pushed out of her lungs and throat with each massive thrust. "Uh! Ugh! Ugh! Uh! Oh!" Soon, the look on her face was transformed into one of complete incomprehension, her eyes were blank and her mouth hung open.

The warrior was unsurprisingly in great shape and he maintained his relentless assault on Emily for the better part of 20 minutes, not slowing even once. By the end, her behaviour had changed, the warriors no longer had to restrain her and she held her own legs back as far as they could go allowing for full brutal access to her tiny hole. Her moans, though still sounding strained and painful, now also sounded erotic and full of pleasure and lust. Her eyes were practically crossed and her mouth was permanently 'o' shaped and she curved her hips up into the massive warrior.

Soon, he reached his limit and reached down under her, lifting her up into him and hilted himself balls deep and let out a triumphant growl whilst the others cheered. Judging from the way her face took the shape of shock and pain, the way she reached down and cupped her belly and the strained "Hnnnnnnnnggghhh!" that was pushed out of her mouth, the force behind his ejaculation must have been absolutely massive. Her body spasmed and she cried out every time a new rope of seed was jammed into her and his dick was so big that she was sealed, airtight, by his massive member.

As his ejaculation started to calm down, so did Emily and she let herself slowly fall back onto the rock although her lower body was still held up by his member. Centimetre by centimetre, she slid off his dick until finally, the head was yanked out with a loud 'pop', her ass fell down onto the rock with a thud and some of the sperm that had previously been sealed inside her, shot out as if someone had grabbed her womb and squeezed it.

The massive warrior laughed with the others, exchanging what was likely the same banter that was exchanged between men all over the world. Emily just lay there, completely exhausted, her perfect little breasts heaving with each breath she took, though her rest was to be short lived.

Soon after, another of the men assumed position between her legs and placed his almost equally massive cock at her entrance. In this moment, she looked over at me with a hopeless look on her face.

"Jamie... Please... Help me..."

Noticing this, all the warriors turned to look at me, trying to decipher the communication and anticipating my reaction. I think it was a combination of tripping as hard as I was, and the intimidating image of all these big warriors staring me down, that had me simply smiling at them and giving them another 'thumbs up'. This time I think they understood what it meant and they laughed and cheered, returning the hand gesture to me. A split second later, Emily was once again impaled on a massive cock and resumed her 'Ugh! Ugh! Hnnngh! Uuungh!"

That night, all 16 of the grander warriors had their way with her, at least twice, the rock beneath her nether region was completely soaked with sperm and every time one warrior pulled his dick out of her, no more than 10 seconds went by before another was lodged deep in her belly.

By the time they were done with her 5 hours later, she was no more than a rag doll being passed around. The last one to pump his lust into her grabbed her by the ankle when he was finished, dragged her along the ground and dumped her next to me, not even bothering to tie her up- she was in no state to run anyway.

Being high and having witnessed the hours long gang bang, my dick was still painfully hard and the view of her lying there naked and spread eagled, a torrent of seed running out of her, her pale breasts reflecting the moonlight fabulously, was too much for me to bear. I crawled on top of her and hooked my arm under her leg and aimed my dick at her entrance.

"Jamie, please no... not you too.. Not like this..."

Nothing she said or did could hold me back at that point and I shoved my dick into her. Even with all the sperm now residing in her and all the massive dicks she'd endured, she was still impossibly tight.

She whimpered softly beneath me as I ploughed into her, relishing the feeling of her tiny body. One of the warriors noticed and subsequently laughed before laying down for some rest. Given that my lust had been building up for hours, it didn't take long before I added my sperm to her already packed womb whilst she held her legs back and grinding into me despite begging me to stop the whole time. Exhausted and satisfied, I yanked my dick out and left her crying on the ground, sat against my tree and blissfully fell asleep.

Early the next morning I was awoken by a scream and thud right next to where I lay. I jumped to my feet in shock, completely confused and groggy from the night before. What was unfolding in front of me seemed impossible and yet, it was entirely real. The young hunter who had led me through the forest was on the ground screaming, locked in a vicious struggle with a huge Jaguar that was biting and clawing at him. I'd never really been in a proper fight before and obviously, I had no experience with the predators of the jungle and yet somehow, I managed to clear my head enough to grab the large knife that the warrior had dropped and I launched myself into the fight, screaming in fear and panic, jamming the knife continuously into the neck of the animal, not stopping until several minutes after it had died.

I collapsed onto the cat and cried. This was until that moment, the single most horrific and violent experience of my life- my face and hands were covered in blood, I was shaking all over and I felt like I was going to throw up. Without warning, I was lifted up by strong hands and thrown aside. The biggest warrior had arrived to survey the carnage but now he seemed anxious, scared even. He kicked the cat aside and fell to his knees next to the young man. Observing the situation, I realised that these two were father and son- The tender way that the elder man examined the younger, tending to his wounds, softening his voice when addressing him was affectionate in the way only a concerned parent could exhibit.

Luckily, it seemed that the wounds were not fatal, he would have scars for sure but no debilitating damage was found. The atmosphere loosened up considerably and the young man stood up and embraced his father.

Emily, who had slept through the whole ordeal lifted herself onto her elbows as a fresh deluge of sperm bubbled out of her and looked around confused.

"What... What happened?"

The group remained stationary that day, likely so the son could recover from his wounds. The vibe was pleasant and they all spent most of the day taking refuge from the sun beneath the huge trees, throwing playful banter around telling stories.

When the evening came, the leading warriors gathered around the fire and had what seemed a rather serious discussion, constantly glancing over at us making me feel nervous to say the least. Something was definitely different tonight and I, knowing that the reason for it would reveal itself shortly, was doing my best to hold down a full blown panic. Emily too was terrified and quietly prayed, anticipating a repeat of the night before or worse.

It became apparent when a decision was made. The head warrior got to his feet and turned to face us with precise and deliberate movements, pulled out a huge knife and started towards me. In utter dismay I stood up and held out my hands toward him, pleading.

"Please no! Jesus no don't!"

He grabbed me in his massive hands and pushed me up against the tree and held the knife up to my neck. I closed my eyes, not daring to look my fate in the eyes as I felt the sharp swish of the knife. And then... nothing?

When I opened my eyes again I saw the warrior walking back towards the fire. In confusion, I grabbed at my neck trying to find the fatal wound only to discover that I was not about to die, but that he had severed the rope around my neck. I looked down at Emily in confusion who was still tied up, returning my quizzical expression, and then back to the warrior who was now seated by the fire and simply staring at me along with all the others. Uncertain of what this meant, I just stood there staring back in silence for what felt like an eternity until finally, he signalled for me to approach them. I did so, slowly, frightened out of my mind until I stood right next to them. Like a parent would a child, he signalled for me to sit by patting the log next to him and I obediently followed suite.

The silence was thick like the darkness and I was overcome with the fear that they were toying with me, that the finishing blow could come from any direction at any moment. The son stared at me hard and I was hard pressed to return his piercing gaze.

In the end, it would seem that the warriors could no longer contain their amusement and once one had burst out laughing, the rest of them joined in. I was playfully jabbed from all sides, my hair was ruffled and they were all saying things to me that I didn't understand. It wasn't until the elder warrior grabbed hold of me and, gesturing between me and his son and offering a solemn sort of handshake that I realised that everything was alright. My saving the chief's son had given me a free pass so to speak and I was now invited to dine with them. And dine we did.

I tasted an animal I'd never even heard of before and we drunk a vicious form of alcohol that went straight to my head. I communicated with the son through awkward hand gestures and sounds that become more and more acceptable the more drunk we became. I learned that his name was Tengyu, that he was a proud warrior and that he could drink like a bull. I'm quite sure I was the butt of countless jokes that night but I didn't care, the relief that had washed over me was so full and blissful that no mockery could have spoiled my mood.

After we had eaten, the chief once again produced the hallucinogenic root from his sack and lit it on the fire. This time however, after having been passed around between them, it was held up and offered to me, not forced into my face. Not wanting to spoil the mood, I graciously accepted and breathed in a lungful. The effects were almost instantaneous. My perception was launched through what felt like a tunnel and I emerged on the other side, exactly where I had started, just indescribably different. The jungle was even more alive now and I could hear it breathing, almost talking to me, it undulated around me protectively whilst the wind sung and caressed my face. It occurred to me that the group was laughing and after pondering that for a few seconds, I burst out laughing too and let the highness wash over me.

My concept of time dissipated so I have no idea how long it was before our 'party' was interrupted.

"Jamie! What the fuck are you doing!? Help me! Tell them to let me go too!"

Emily had lost her patience whilst I admittedly, had completely forgotten that she was there. The warriors stopped what they were doing and shifted so they could look over at her, at me and then back at her. The chieftain tapped my shoulder to capture my wandering attention and then whilst jerking his head in Emily's direction, gave me a questioning look and a 'thumbs up'. I almost burst into a fit of laughter when it occurred to me that I had inadvertently introduced the 'thumbs up' as the universal term for 'Time to fuck Emily'. The root's effects had started to show on all of us, penises emerging from behind the loin cloths, mine painfully pressing into my shorts. I didn't want to oppose the chieftain and to be quite honest, In my state I was definitely ready to go a few rounds with that girl, so I smiled at him and returned the gesture. His face brightened up as he laughed and he playfully slapped me on the shoulder so hard that I nearly flew face first into the fire.

Emily, realising what just happened flew into a fit.

"What the fuck Jamie!? You can't do this, tell them to stop, please for the love of god Jamie, do something!"

The chieftain was upon her in no more than three large strides and he pressed the hallucinogenic root into her face.

"Fuck you! Fuck y-oooohhh..."

The effects were apparently immediate on her too- The root's effects were severe on me, so I could only deign to imagine how strong they must have been on a person as small as Emily. He lifted her up onto shaky legs and led her over to the group and once again threw her over the rock, this time bent over so her pussy was on display for everyone to see.

"This can't be happening, why is this happening to me? Oh god, please save me unnngh!!"

Her slurred pleading was cut short when he unceremoniously slammed his massive cock into her, right to the base in one motion. From where I was sitting, I could make out the size of his balls and finally understood why she had reacted so severely when he had pumped her full the night before- they were absolutely huge and swung heavily against her clit with each thrust. Nervously, I joined in the cheering of the others as the chief reamed the little college girl like a crazed monster.

Just like the day before, Emily's cries of pain eventually started to grow lustful, naughty and raked with pleasure and after 20 minutes of hard ploughing, she did something unexpected.

Between the chief's legs I saw something new, something pale in contrast to his slick, dark skin. Soon I could see that she had reached down between her legs and was now cupping his balls, coaxing them whilst he grunted with satisfaction. In her drug addled, pleasure numbed state, she was actually encouraging him knowing full well that the contents of those balls would soon be inside her.

"Unngh! Ugh! Ooh! Fuuuuuck!"

Maybe sensing that he was getting close, she transferred her administration to her clit and started rubbing frantically whilst her cries grew louder. When her orgasm arrived it was apparent to everyone- her scream was immense, her legs buckled and shook uncontrollably and a squirt shot out from her nether region onto the ground in front of us. In unison, those of us spectating exchanged wide eyed glances and subsequently burst into laughter, tapping each other on the back and sending compliments in the chief's direction who as a result, turned just enough to send us a hilariously sly and triumphant smile.

Emily, humiliated by the laughs and taunting of the men tried her best between thrusts to voice her disapproval.

"Fuck- Ugh! You- Hnnnngh! You sick- Urrgh! Fucks!"

Before long, the chieftain once again bottomed out in her, opened the floodgates and sent millions upon millions of potent sperm slamming into her young, fertile womb. She obediently did her best to take it in between pained grunts, standing on her toes and pushing herself against him. I couldn't see her face but it wasn't hard to deduce that it was a painful experience, getting so much pumped into her tiny body and yet, she continued to frantically rub her clit throughout the entire ejaculation, moaning like a cheap whore.

Sated, the chief pulled his massive dick out of her destroyed hole and a huge glob of sperm burst out of her as soon as her passage was empty. The chief sat down next to me with such a satisfied and smug expression that I had to laugh and give him a clap on the shoulder. A laugh that he full heartedly returned. Emily was limply lying over the rock, whimpering, still touching herself whilst liquid poured out of her continuously.

Shortly afterwards, the warrior I gathered to be second in command got up and removed his loincloth and got to pounding the little girl all over again.

Being the outsider, I was obviously considered the lowest ranked so I had to wait until last but I didn't care. The whole display was getting me immensely fired up and the wait just made it even more tantalising.

When my turn finally arrived, the others patted me encouragingly on the back and pushed me towards her. At this point, she'd taken 16 dicks, I'd stopped counting her orgasms after the 10th and I was happy to add the 17th load to her stuffed belly. But I wanted to see her face.

I flipped her onto her back and took in her wrecked but lovely features. Her mascara was still plastered to her cheeks from all the crying, her eyes were completely blank but beautiful as ever, her pale body was slick from perspiration and her hair... god I loved that flaming red hair. When she saw who was going to claim her this time, her blissful expression turned to one riddled with anger and resentment.

"You bastard Jamie, I fucking hate you. Fine... Just get it over with, fuck me. Fuck me you bastard."

She didn't have to ask twice, I pushed her legs back and shuddered at the feeling as my cock buried itself in her little hole, still miraculously tight as ever. When I'd gained my footing, I slammed myself into her relentlessly, each pump bringing forth a sloshing sound as the remainders of the sperm of 16 warriors splattered all over the rock beneath her.

"Unnngh! I hate you ugh! Fuck me! Fu-hnng-uck me!"

Once again, her hand found it's way to her clit and she rubbed it relentlessly. I liked this new Emily, such anger, such spirit and determination. I felt her orgasm approaching rapidly as well as my own.

"I'm going to come, do you want it inside?" I was so high that I was going to unload in her anyway but wanted to hear what she had to say.

"No! Unngh! Yes- huunngh! I don't care, just- Hnnhg! Fucking come in me you bastard!" Her left hand fell to my ass and held me close as she ground herself against me, spreading her legs wider to try to get as much cock in her as possible.

I felt her spasm around my dick and knew it was time. She cried out in my ear and I let it go, unloading my first batch for the night deep in her stomach whilst she orgasmed beneath me. She was so tight that I could clearly feel each pulse passing through my shaft and the 'splash' as it battered against her cervix. After my ejaculation had subsided, I fell onto her, almost completely covering the little girl.

"That was amazing" I whispered in her ear.

"Fuck.. You... Jamie... I hate you" and with that, she began to cry. Feeling awkward and more than a little shame, I pulled my dick out and returned my seat amongst the men. I did of course feel guilty about the vast distance between our predicaments, about the way she was getting used like a toy whilst I was sharing food and drinks with our captors, but I was so far gone, high on the drug and the relief, horror and experience that I couldn't even comprehend the severity of my actions.