Emily's New Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In contrast to Emily, the mood amongst the men was jovial and I was greeted with laughs and smiles and a big cup of their brew. After some light conversation, a little more root and alcohol, the chief wiped his mouth, stood up and approached the unconscious Emily for round two whilst the others conversed and I awkwardly tried to join in.

And so it continued into the night, her moans and the rhythmic slapping of flesh against flesh carried themselves all through the jungle for hours. Tonight the warriors outdid themselves and whilst I did my best to keep up, they were in far better shape than me. After filling her up for a third time, I had to lie down and get some rest whilst the others laughed and taunted me. When I woke up the next morning, they were still taking turns with her unconscious body.

That day, we continued our trek through the forest and this time I was not tied up, but rather walking next to Tengyu who attempted to teach me words in his language but it was proving difficult to grasp.

One of the biggest men carried the limp Emily over his shoulder, once in a while cursing when a squirt of liquid ran down over his muscular chest. For three days we walked, through thick jungle and blistering heat, stopping only at night to eat, rest and fuck Emily back into oblivion. By the third night, all resistance on Emily's part had evaporated, she was so high on the root that all logic had escaped her and she was dripping wet by the time the chief stood up and removed his loincloth.

She spread her legs willingly, she bent over in anticipation of the next brutal fucking and in between bouts, she sucked the dicks of the men sitting by the fire. She still cursed at me when I took her, but cried out in delight and orgasm, screaming "Yes!" whenever I unloaded a fresh batch of seed into her womb.

On the fourth day, we arrived at our fateful destination: Their village. I did not know it at the time, but this place was going to change my life, and Emily's. I would not return home, Emily would never go to University but in this place, we would each find a purpose that would maintain us for the rest of our lives.

To be continued.