Emily's New Life Pt. 01

Story Info
Two explorers are captured by natives deep in the jungle.
7.7k words
4.32
141.3k
124

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oddasitis
Oddasitis
51 Followers

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Non consensual sex in any form is completely unacceptable and I don't condone it in any way. Feel free to enjoy your fantasies with whom you share mutual trust and always be respectful.

*****

15 years ago when I was a young man, when my name, Jamie was normal to all those around me, I had a hard time adjusting to the world. I couldn't find myself at home in a world wherein I was always expected to answer my mobile when it rang, wherein humbleness was rarely rewarded and working in a hipster coffee shop was referred to as 'making a living'; Getting paid in bits of metal and paper by a large company so that I could pay my rent and reinvest the rest of it in more or less the exact same company and their products to keep the machine and my grey existence running.

My friends were one by one finding their call in life, starting their education, families, making their dreams come true but I had no desire to exist like them. I wanted something far more real, to lay my head down in my very own home, exhausted after labouring all day over something that would truly benefit me and the ones I cared for, completely independent from the system.

I had long been interested in those few people left around the world who lived away from everything else, away from society, growing their own crops, keeping their own farms and animals, answering to none but their own and their needs. It sounded so simple yet fulfilling, hard yet rewarding, and I found myself constantly dreaming away to such an existence.

On my 127th shift at 'Tattoo Coffee', I decided that it was time for a drastic change, that I needed to seek out a new life before I faded away into the ever moving mass of people that crowded into the subways every morning with dead expressions on their faces, the light from their smartphones accentuating the dark lines under their eyes; I would take experience from the source itself, deep in nature, in places where the modern human had yet to hold dominion and life could move on in it's natural, brutal and beautiful state.

A week after making my decision, I quit my job, gathered my savings, reclaimed the deposit on my measly little flat and booked a one way ticket to South America. I was almost out of myself with excitement. Never before had I made a decision like this and I was terrified and jubilant all at the same time.

After days of travelling, sleeping in airports sitting uncomfortably for hours in cramped buses and hiking for countless miles, I finally found myself in a small village, the last bastion of 'civilisation' before the jungle took over and society was left behind.

It took me a while to find a knowledgable guide who was willing to take me to the deepest part of the jungle despite my inexperience. His name was Perez, he was drunk and he lazily tried to advise me against it my trip but I was insistent, likely a pain in the ass, and when I opened my wallet to him, he seemed to find the job easier. We agreed to depart early the next morning.

That night in the local watering hole, was when I met Emily. She had caught my eye immediately with her fiery red hair, large striking green eyes and an impossibly disarming smile. Like many other redheads, her skin was almost white and I found myself wondering how on earth she could tolerate the brutal rays of the sun here in the south.

When I approached her and she hopped off her bar stool to shake hands with me, I realised that she was absolutely tiny, no more than 150cm tall, incredibly slim and petite in every sense of the word. She had a posh British accent that was funny and charming at the same time and she wasn't afraid to make a mockery of it.

As it turned out, she was 19, fresh out of college and was travelling the world before starting University the next year. She was naive in the way many people are at that age but she was also equipped with a wit and sharpness that made it clear that she was a smart girl and rendered her instantly likeable.

We exchanged drinks, stories, experiences and jokes almost all night and by the time I told her about my upcoming expedition, we were on quite friendly terms. The alcohol was definitely partly to blame for her insistence on me bringing her along but honestly, she was just full of energy and eager for adventure. Little did she know she would get far more than she bargained for. Like my guide, I tried to advise her against it but she too was stubborn and after a few too many jokes about my manliness, I eventually agreed.

Unsurprisingly, when we met at the boat 5am the next day, both of us were going through severe hangovers. Still, we maintained our high spirits and were looking forward to our adventure and had a good time joking about the drunken escapades the night before. I noticed that Perez, our guide was having a hard time keeping his eyes off her tiny frame though I could hardly blame him because neither could I. If she noticed, she was doing a marvellous job pretending she didn't.

Soon, we were making our way down the river and before we knew it, the sounds and vibrations of human civilisation were replaced by the living, breathing rhythm of the jungle- it was magical. Emily and I lay on the deck listening to each individual sound and tried to guess what had created it. We watched the trees above us pass us by as the boat made it's lazy way down the river and giggled like children when we saw monkeys jump between the branches. For a time, it was almost romantic lying there with her, indulging in small talk and stealing glances at her wonderful red hair as the sun bounced off of it, making it seem even more radiant. With the heat and the relaxing vibrations of the boat, we didn't even realise it when we fell asleep.

We were forced awake as the boat crashed against the riverbank. Perez was nowhere to be seen and the entire rear end of the boat was submerging. In a panic, I pulled Emily to her feet and dragged her off the edge and onto the bank. We crashed into the mud and crawled up towards the trees, looking around in utter confusion for the reason that we had ended up here. We came to rest against a large tree covered in filth and finally took the time to calm down and survey the carnage around us.

The boat was unsalvageable, the engine bubbled and spurted , dying beneath the waterline and we were deep in jungle territory. I never found out what happened to Perez or the boat, but I would guess a large Crocodile tried to test this new foreign object in its territory, breaking the hull and sending Perez into the water to his doom.

Slowly but surely, all the sounds and vibrations of the jungle that we had marvelled over earlier became loud and frightening. The jungle was towering over us menacingly and it was a natural, brutal and beautiful thing to behold.

As our predicament started to sink in, Emily began to cry. I did my best to comfort her but the truth of it all was that we were in way over our heads and I had no idea what to do. The best I could manage was to grab our necessities from the wreck of the ship, get her to her feet and press on in what I hoped was the right direction.

We walked for many hours meeting impasse after impasse. Many a time we were forced to move around massive natural obstructions only to find that we had been probably moving in the wrong direction for a long while. Emily was getting more and more frantic, saying that she should never have left home and a slew of other unproductive things and I slowly found myself becoming irritated by her presence. I couldn't blame her for her reaction but somewhere deep inside me, I knew that I was fighting for my life and here she was, making so much noise that any predator nearby was very aware of our location.

As the sun began to fall, we found ourselves a small clearing reasonably far from the river in which we could set up camp for the night. Conversation was scarce around the fire that I miraculously built and needless to say, the mood was less than optimal. Emily didn't look me in the eyes at all, I think she was silently blaming me for our predicament. Even when she was angry she was beautiful.

When she lay down to sleep, I was tempted to go lie next to her, to hold her and comfort her, to reignite the spark that we had felt earlier, anything that could bring some much needed tenderness and warmth into our forsaken situation but decided against it in the end. This wasn't a romantic holiday, this was the jungle.

For the second time in 24 hours we were awoken violently. Before I had even opened my eyes I could hear Emily screaming. I jumped up immediately but was just as quickly knocked back to the ground by a blow to the head from some blunt object and found myself fading back into nothing.

The next few hours were a blur. Vague memories of being dragged through a forest by some unknown people, the murmurs of our abductors, and still the oppressive jungle looming over me.

When I came to, I felt an alien pressure around my neck. Groggily, I reached up with my hands to investigate this new sensation only to find that I had a rope around my neck. Remembering what had happened earlier, I launched myself up and began to run for the jungle only to be yanked back again by the rope around my neck, winding myself as I hit the ground. Coughing and gagging I found my way to my hands and knees. I heard the sounds of people laughing and with tears in my eyes, I looked around at my surroundings.

Ahead of me around a camp fire sat 10, maybe 15 people staring at me, talking amongst themselves and laughing at the humiliating show I just made of myself. It immediately occurred to me that my wish had been granted; I had wanted to meet 'natural' people and here they were, right in front of me and they had me tied to a tree by a noose around my neck and for all I knew, they were going to kill me shortly thereafter. The irony was not entirely lost on me.

Looking to my left I saw Emily, tied up as I was but blissfully unconscious. I turned back to our captors to start asking questions, possibly even plead for mercy but it didn't take me long to realise that it would do no good. Instead, I tried communicating with exaggerated hand gestures and signs, tugging at the rope and contorting my face into clichéd emotions but luck was not on my side. To start with they looked at me quizzically, then they laughed at me and finally, they lost interest and just ignored me altogether.

Having lost my willpower, I sat back against the tree and observed them. There were more of them than I'd originally thought- the ones I gathered to be the leaders sat around the fire, huge, bulky, muscular men with impressive decorations and tattoos whilst the lesser members sat in the outskirts looking in.

Strangely, there were no women or children anywhere, surely this couldn't be a village?

The massive men around the fire were discussing something seemingly important, their faces hard and stern- they drew pictures in the sand, nodded in agreement or voiced what I gathered were counter options. I did my best to learn from what I was seeing but in the end, my tiredness won me over and I drifted away into sleep.

The next day I was jerked to my feet by one of the younger tribesmen. He looked at me like I was a lowly animal and yanked me along behind him. Little did I know at this point, that this young man would become a monumental part of my life in the future.

Emily was being given the same treatment just a few meters ahead of me and she was once again crying. Despite my predicament, I found the irritation return to me; what could she possibly think that crying would achieve right now?

For two days, the tribesmen dragged us through the jungle with only a few short rests. They gave us a little water and some branches to chew on but little else. When one of us fell over or stumbled, they either reacted by laughing at us or subjecting us to their lack of patience, usually by beating our backs with sticks. The hunger and pain were manageable but the thirst was unbearable.

On the third day, everything changed. The change in mood amongst the tribesmen was immediately apparent. They were excited or anxious about something and the tension in the camp was as thick as oil. The biggest of the men issued incomprehensible orders amongst the others, plans were being made and I found myself getting excited too even though I had no idea what was going on.

When the sun began to set, most of the troupe disappeared into the tree line leaving me and Emily alone with two warriors who guarded us sternly. Emily had stopped crying but the days old mascara that had run down her cheeks had transformed her face into a permanent display of sadness and her eyes were empty.

I don't know how long we sat there waiting. From time to time, I thought I could hear what sounded like distant cries but in that jungle, it was hard to know what sound was what. Emily said nothing, she just sat there staring into space and as far as I could tell, the sentries that were guarding us were bored out of their minds.

After an indeterminate amount of hours had passed, the sound of voices began to carry through the vines and trees. At first I was worried, the voices were loud and imposing, were we going to be attacked? Shortly thereafter however, it became quite clear that these were celebratory voices. Songs were sung, men were laughing and shouting and before I had time to think of it further, the troupe returned to the camp, loud and rowdy, mock fighting and congratulating one another.

At this point I felt incredibly relieved but also completely confused. I could tell by the look on Emily's face that she too had no idea about what was going on. Then, the biggest of the warriors walked into the centre of the camp clutching something in his hands whilst all the other men fell silent. After looking around at the others for a minute or so, the big warrior raised the object above him and cried out some kind of statement and all the men around him cheered. It wasn't until I noticed that the object in his hand was a head, also well decorated, that I realised what was going on and why there were no women or children to be found.

This wasn't the tribe, this was the warrior party, sent out to either protect their land or conquer a new one, I had read about this many times. They were the hand of their law and had moments ago, vanquished their enemy and were now celebrating. In that moment, my revulsion of seeing a decapitated head, the fear of being abducted by a strange tribe, my own death, it all dissipated and I found myself cheering too. The warriors turned to look at me with confusion and a hint of amusement in their eyes but nonetheless, decided to ignore me again.

Spirits were high in the camp that night. Although I understood nothing, I could gather that stories were told, compliments were given and for the first time, I saw them drinking a substance that was most certainly getting them drunk.

Emily had finally woken up from her depression and had renewed her desire to survive.

"Jamie! Jamie! What are we going to do? We have to get out of here!"

"I know Emily, I know! But I'm sorry, I'm not going to pick a fight with 20 warriors right now. If you have a plan then shoot."

She looked at me, disappointed, and then sat herself back down. I wanted to present a plan to her but I had no solution to our problems and wasn't going to pretend I had one.

The evening progressed and the men got more and more excited, more drunk and finally, more interested in their new guests. Eventually, a discussion was had in whispered voices, glances were sent in our direction and finally, a decision was made. They turned around to look at us and I felt my heart jump up into my throat. Were we the last kill to be made now that they had their conquest?

The big warrior got up and started to walk towards me. I pressed myself against the tree behind me and closed my eyes- the final blow was coming and I was doing my best to ready myself for it. Instead, a bitter sweet smell entered my nostrils. I opened my eyes to see the warrior's grinning face close to mine and between us, a burning root or plant of some kind sending fumes up into the air, into my face and deep into my lungs. After a few minutes of this, he laughed and got back to his feet, approached Emily who was crying again and gave her the same treatment.

It wasn't long until I realised what he'd done. My perception of the world around me began to alter itself, solid objects began to move and colours began to change, the world was moving around me and all I could do was look around and marvel at the madness. I was tripping harder than I had ever done in my life and it was marvellous.

In my drug addled state, I once again began to examine our captors. Now they looked amazing, the colourful head decorations of the prominent warriors stood out into the sky and their tattooed, jungle built bodies seemed relaxed yet hard and solid in the jungle. There was something new about them now too, and it was a frightening albeit impressive sight to behold: all of them were sporting erections so long, thick and hard that had pre-come not been dribbling from the tips, I would have thought they were carrying logs between their legs.

I've got a good dick, well above average, I've never suffered the heartbreak of feeling under endowed but these dicks, they were almost inhumanly massive. In my high state, I just began to laugh and right there, I shared my first understanding with the big warrior as he grasped my reaction and laughed with me. He pointed down to my crotch and when I looked down, I realised that I too was fully erect- This drug clearly had more effects than euphoria. All giddy in my highness, I looked back up at him and gave him a 'thumbs up' eliciting a confused and curious expression from him.

I could see that Emily was high too, her gaze fixated on his giant member, her mouth hung open stupidly whilst she absorbed the picture in front of her.

The hunter walked over to her, untied the noose around her neck and lifted her up. The size difference between them was almost laughable, she was half his width, barely reached his ribcage and could have practically stood up straight and still given him a blowjob. As he dragged her towards the others, she looked back and me in her drugged state with a desperate look in her eyes.

"Jamie? What are they...? Help me..."

The big hunter dragged her along to a large rock ,threw her down onto it and the other big hunters followed him and surrounded her. As they began to rip her clothes off, she started cry and resist, kicking and punching in every direction but it was pointless, they effortless held her down and soon she was completely naked. Her body was completely pale and the contrast to the men and the dark jungle around us almost made her look like she was glowing- the warriors were clearly impressed by this as they looked her over. Her breasts were small like the rest of her but perfectly round and atop them sat two perfect little nipples, now erect from the breeze and the excitement.

It wasn't until the biggest warrior got up between her legs and let his massive cock fall onto her flat belly with a slapping sound that Emily stopped resisting and looked down. I will never forget the stupefied expression on her face, like someone had slapped her so hard that all sense had left her. She stared down at the giant dick lying on her stomach for several seconds and then, as if by instinctive curiosity, she slowly reached down and grabbed it, a small gasp escaping her lips as she felt its hardness. She held it in her hand for a while, examining it, squeezing, trying to comprehend what it was and what this situation meant, clearly high out of her mind. Her little fingers barely reached halfway around it.

Oddasitis
Oddasitis
51 Followers