All Comments on 'Emily's Valentine'

by allusive1

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

Very good, very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
fantastic story

great writing.....I'd love to see a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice

Very good, well written, nice story for a change from a woman´s point of view. Is there a chance it will be continued ??????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
One of the best - EVER!!!!

I really hope there is a second chapter. The characters deserve a happy conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
God

That was good very good. I hope to be able to read more like this.

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Call the Fire Brigade--Better Still, Call Two

Awesomely hot!!! Should get a 7! Tie that girl down!! Tell Victoria to get some Nomex thongs for our Emily, she needs flame-resistant! Good hot writing, only one "it's" for "its", literate, believable. Good local color. Not just wham-bam, although there's sure a lot of that. Allusive, you got style.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
Call him Emily, call him

I really want to know if they get together again. And maybe something more.

Loved it, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
MORE ENCORE ENCORE

A great story about two well LAID out characters. I could not stop reading!!

I hope you have a follow up to find out if they get together!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent

Great story with both characters well developed. Hope to see more!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
A fantastic and loving story

A very well developed storyline and the characters seemed so real and loving towards each other.

I hope that there will be another chapter about the two of them getting together but for a longer time.

Thanks for the super sweet story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wunnerful, wunnerful

It's a great story. The only thing is it sounds to me as if it should be a one-time only event. The amazing, fiery relation seems almost like a shooting star. The age difference is considerable and, my opinion, would prevent any significant repeats. But what a great story. Thank you.

... jesse

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 13 years ago
Wow!

It started off good and got better. Although a little long it was worth the read. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Awesome story. As I am with a wonderful person who is about twice my age this story really hits close.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Thanks for a great story. If I were a horny widow I'd want to do just what Emily did. ;) I wish I could get off that many times!

Rad'lRad'labout 13 years ago
Thank you for-

a wonderful story. Just enough character development, just enough detail. Well crafted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks

This is a great story. I hope they end up together for a long time. I think they need each other

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Omg...the story's awesome

Is there a sequel?~

GreenleafRGreenleafRover 11 years ago
Nice development and oh, so hot

Wow. That was a great piece of writing. Loved the unspoken thought presentation. Loved the incredibly wild sex scenes. Seemed on the edge of unbelievability but never went over the edge. Unlike others, I'm not sure it needs a sequel as part of the charm of this is the sudden unexpected attraction of Emily to the young man and the uncertainty by both of them as to what will happen. Thank you for sharing your writing.

Barkley570Barkley570over 10 years ago
Wonderful On Many Levels

I just found this wonderful story. It was so fantastically written, drawing you in and not letting go! You had to keep reading; it was erotic, moving, sensitive, and made me so wet! But also, it was romantic and lovely, too. Thank you for sharing your talent.

tgunner62tgunner62over 10 years ago
Great Story!

I loved the depth of emotion your characters developed for each other! I also enjoyed seeing the thoughts from both points of view.

244Jake244Jakeabout 6 years ago
A good fucking story, Love or something like it ♥️

I fun read, and a great story line.

This could lead into a multi chapter booklet if the Auhur is up to it, I hope so ⭕️

244 Jake

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sweet story!

That was awesome! After reading all of the Sex Slave, this was a great diversion! I do hope that Emily ( on of my crushes in collage) and Josh, get to have at least another opportunity!

Great writing! I thing that I might have lived this when I was 20 or so! I'm 56 now, but memories! Awesome! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So now all you have to do is have Emily interview Josh for the job..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous