Emma's Pool Party Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We just... wanted to have some fun. It was my idea," Emma said, blushing fiercely.

Helen now crossed her arms under her tits, causing them to bulge ludicrously outward. I was convinced they would pop out of her top at any moment.

"You then: what do you have to say for yourself?" she directed this at me.

"Me? I.... um.... what Emma said; we're just having a little fun," I said, unconvincingly.

"Aren't you a little old for them? They're only 19 you know," she persisted.

"No, I don't think so. Emma's quite a mature young lady, and we get along really well. I met your daughter through her and we got to talking and... well..." I gestured down at my still stiff cock and the girls' pretty faces.

Helen took a few steps into the room and stood next to us, looking at the computer screen, then down at my cock.

"Thought you'd make your own little porno, did you?" she said, then added, "My goodness... you're rather well-endowed. What's your name?"

I gave her my name, and couldn't help glancing down at her prominent bust.

"You're rather well endowed yourself, Mrs....."

"Thompson. Helen Thompson." She actually leaned in so we could kiss each other on the cheek.

"Mum! What are you doooooing?!" squealed Holly incredulously.

"I'm making introductions. If I'm going to have my daughter suck this man's big cock in my home, I might as well know who he is."

"Oh my god!" Holly cried in sheer embarrassment, covering her face with her hands.

"Oh, don't be so precious. You're just lucky your father didn't walk in here to see this. Look at the two of you, kneeling there with your tits out. He would be absolutely heartbroken to see his young daughter acting like such a slut, sucking a big cock with her friend in his house."

Holly looked up at her mum suddenly with a horrified expression.

"Oh my god, please don't tell daddy! I'm sorry mum, he'll leave, I promise!" she said, obviously disturbed by the idea of her father finding out.

Helen uncrossed her arms and reached down to stroke Emma's hair.

"Oh girls," she sighed, "I was your age once too... I know what it's like to be young and horny. Of course I won't tell your father--he just wouldn't understand. And I don't really blame you for exploring your sexuality. After all, you've found a tremendously attractive man to enjoy, and you've got your very generous friend here to share the experience with..."

Helen put her other hand on my shoulder as she subtly pursed her lips, looking me in the eyes.

"No, I don't think he has to go anywhere, honey. Come on... let's see what you were doing to him," she said.

"W-what?!" Holly gasped.

"Come on, darling, we've talked about this stuff often enough. I think we can be mature about this, don't you? Now show me how you were sucking on his cock or I may be forced to tell your father about this," threatened Helen.

"You can't--"

"Ok, Mrs. Thompson. We'll show you," Emma interrupted her friend's cry, grinning widely.

Before Holly could object, Emma gripped my penis and began jerking it back to rock hardness. She licked her lips and popped the head into her mouth, sucking me off greedily as she looked up to Helen for approval.

"That's a good girl, Emma. Mmmmmm... yes, get him nice and hard," Helen said, pushing Emma's hair away from her face.

I moaned as Emma hungrily sucked my knob, her hand stroking me slowly but evenly. Her eyes never left Helen's, and I could feel the tension grow as mother and daughter both watched. Finally, Helen looked to me.

"Does that feel good?" she asked me.

"Yes it does, Helen. It feels--"

"--while you're in my house it's Mrs. Thompson. Understood?" she said, interrupting me as she reached up to point her finger in my face.

"Yes, Mrs. Thompson," I replied.

"You were saying...?" she said, tapping my cheek condescendingly with her fingers.

"Her mouth feels amazing on my cock head."

"Mmmm, I bet it does. She's very pretty, your girlfriend. Those big brown eyes looking up as her full lips suck your swollen tip," mused Helen, stroking Emma's hair again.

"Yes, she's very attractive."

"And what do you think of my daughter?" she asked quickly, scrutinising me carefully.

"She's gorgeous... just like her mother," I said, smiling.

"Good answer," she responded, then looked back down to Emma. "Honey, why don't you let Holly have a go?"

Emma disengaged from my penis, slurping saliva from my dick head and giving my shaft a few more strokes before pointing my engorged length at Holly's mortified face.

"What? I'm not going to suck a guy's dick in front of you!" cried Holly.

"Oh Holly, please. Show mummy how you suck cock," Helen said with an authoritative undertone.

Holly rolled her eyes and took my length from Emma's grip, looking at it before opening her mouth and looking back at her mother. She put her mouth around my cock and moved her head a bit, my dick head poking softly at the inside of her cheek. It was a truly uninspired performance, and nowhere near what she was capable of. I assumed it was her embarrassment at being forced to fellate me in front of her mother.

Helen clicked her tongue and sighed loudly. "Oh come on now, you call that cock sucking?" she chided. "Honey, please make some room."

She put her hands on Emma's shoulders and ushered her aside as she knelt between the girls, batting her daughter's hands away from my penis. It bobbed in front of the women, glistening with spit and pre-cum. Helen gripped my shaft and held it steady as she looked back and forth between the girls.

"I think it's time for a little lesson, girls. I have rather a lot of experience in this area, and I'm happy to share some tips with you. You don't mind sharing your boyfriend with me, do you Emma?"

"No Mrs. Thompson... he's all yours," said Emma, but I noticed a touch of unease in her voice.

"Mum! What about dad?" cried Holly incredulously.

"This is for educational purposes, darling. I see no need for your father to know about it. It's women's business and strictly between us, alright?" she said confidently.

"But... it's just a bit... weird," said Holly hesitantly, half shrugging her shoulders and gesturing with her palms up at my cock.

Helen reached up to her daughter's face with her free hand and stroked her cheek lovingly. "Darling... I think we're close enough to share these experiences. And I think they will bring us closer. I would rather you learn and explore your sexuality with me to guide you than be treated badly by horny, disrespectful, inexperienced young men. I'm just looking out for you because I love you."

Holly looked slightly embarrassed, but also comforted. "Thanks mum. I love you too."

"Now, would you like me to show you girls how to give an expert blow job?" she asked.

"Yes!" they replied eagerly.

"Good," she said grinning widely, clearly pleased with herself.

I looked down at her bulging cleavage, her pearl necklace contrasting beautifully with the tanned skin of her breasts.

"Now, I'm not going to start from the beginning, because it looks like you've got him good and hard, and I'm sure you know how to lick, fondle, stroke, and kiss all the parts different parts of his cock. So, once he is nice and hard, put you mouth over his cock and push it to the back of your throat, but don't suck on it. The idea here is to get you salivating. You want to cause your mouth to drool all over his shaft, and the best way to do this is to ever so slightly gag yourself with his penis. Watch."

She looked up at me and opened her mouth wide to accommodate my size then, gripping the base of my cock, guided it into her mouth, tilting it upward as she lowered her head onto it. She moved her hand and held my thighs as she pushed herself down onto my length. I felt it slide over her tongue and hit the back of her throat. I could feel her spit drip down my shaft onto my scrotum.

After a moment, she raised her head, holding my cock but not sucking the spit from it. Her throat made a sound as she breathed in and as my cock head emerged from her mouth, strings of spit were visible on it, still attached to her lips. She held my dick still pointing up, the strands of saliva vibrating as she spoke.

"See all that spit?" she said, pointing with her free hand, "you have to get the shaft nice and wet so his cock slides better in your mouth, and so you don't chafe his skin when you stroke him off. I like to spit on it too," she finished, as she daintily dribbled more saliva onto my dick head.

She began to stroke my long, thick shaft with her left hand, distributing her spit over every inch of my length.

"Fuck... this is an enormous cock..." she said in amazement. Although she had seen it before, she still sounded genuine.

"Isn't it, Mrs. Thompson?! I've never seen one so big. Have you?" said Emma, her eyes locked on Helen's slowly stroking hand.

"Well... no, I haven't. And I have seen my fair share of cocks."

"Mum! Eeew!" squealed Holly, but it looked like she was smiling a little.

"Ok, settle down. Now, because his cock is so big, it might be difficult to get much of it in your mouth at a time, but that shouldn't matter. The secret to good head is not how much you can get in your mouth, but what you do with it while it's in there. For example, I can suck on his cock head, but whilst I'm doing so, I'll run the tip of my tongue on the underside, right here," she continued, pointing to my frenulum.

She let her lips slide over my dick head, her mouth opening wider and wider to adjust to my size. Then she began to suck, and as she did I felt her tongue moving busily on the underside of my cock head, as she had demonstrated.

"Aaaaaahhhh, Mrs. Thompson, that feels fucking incredible," I moaned.

She looked up at me, pleased with herself. She took more of me into her mouth and gently bobbed her head on my cock as her hand stroked me in a rhythm complimenting the motion of her head. She withdrew my dick from between her lips and looked at the girls, continuing the motion of her hand along my shaft.

"See girls? See how my hand is working his thick shaft in time with my mouth?" She put my penis back into her mouth to show them again, gripping me more firmly and twisting her hand slightly. Again she withdrew me from her mouth.

"Just like that. You have to coordinate everything... the pace of your sucking, the movement of your head and tongue, the stroking of your hand. Get everything working together. Holly, why don't you try?" she said, offering me to her daughter.

Emma looked disappointed, but watched closely without protesting. Holly took my cock from her mother's grip and put her mouth over my cock, pushing it deep until I hit the back of her throat. She dribbled profusely over my column, then took me out of her mouth, spreading her spit over my dick with her hand. She then slipped her lips over my glans and began to bob her head, her hand moving in perfect rhythm with her sweet sucking mouth.

"Very good, honey!" encouraged Helen, rubbing her back.

Holly looked across at her mom, then up to me, mischievousness in her eyes. Her rhythm increased and she took me deeper and deeper, finally bobbing her head aggressively on the end of my cock, the tip hitting the back of her throat as gagging and gurgling sounds emerged. It felt fantastic.

"Oh shit, Holly, yes! Mmmm suck that cock," I groaned as I enjoyed her fellatio.

Helen looked astonished, her mouth hanging comically open. Holly finally spat my dick from her mouth and jerked it rapidly, her spit making wet sounds on my shaft. Holly licked her lips and grinned first at me, then at her mum.

"How was that?" she asked half-sarcastically.

Helen finally found her words. "My god, Holly... that's, um... one way to do it..." she said, faltering.

"Yeah? And what about this?" Emma spoke up, grabbing my slippery phallus from Holly and sitting up to put my cock head on her tongue.

She closed her lips around my huge, throbbing head and put her hands on my thighs, then looked up at me as she slid my cock into her mouth, taking every single inch of my length down her throat. Her eyes watered, but she suppressed her gag reflex and looked up at me innocently, her nose pressed against my pubic stubble, her throat convulsing around my girth.

"Aaaaaahhhhh fuck! Oh fuck, baby..." I moaned again, feeling her tongue squirm on the underside of my shaft.

Helen looked at Emma like she had grown another head (which in a way she had--my cock head buried in her throat). Emma suddenly withdrew, coughing a little, but managed a brave smile as she stroked my dick, which was now liberally coated in the three women's saliva.

"Well... I'm... you girls... you sure seem to know what you're doing," stammered Helen.

"Mum, this isn't the first time we've sucked a cock, you know," said Holly.

"No, I should say not..." she replied, still taken aback. She cleared her throat. "You hardly need me here, I suppose," she said, standing up in front of me.

"No, Mrs. Thompson, please stay. We still want you to, like, show us stuff. Here, it's your turn to suck his cock. Show us how you do it," insisted Emma.

I noticed her eyes gleaming with desire, and suspected she may have developed a crush on her friend's busty mother. Helen smiled down at her lovingly, and sank back to her knees.

"Alright girls. You may not need as much instruction as I first thought, so let's just have some fun then, shall we?" she said, taking my cock from Emma and jerking it.

She licked up the entire length of my shaft from my balls to the tip, then popped it into her mouth and began sucking it hard, stroking me firmly and rolling my nuts in her palm with her free hand.

"Ooooohhh damn Mrs. Thompson, thank you! Oh shit you are such a talented cock sucker!" I cried, my knees becoming weak as she blew my cock with expert technique.

We all watched her administer oral sex on me for a minute, and Emma soon leaned in to kiss my thighs, lick the base of my shaft, and tickle my balls with her tongue. Helen paused to watch Emma as she sucked one of my nuts into her mouth.

"Emma! You're a feisty one, aren't you?" laughed Helen, leaning back in towards my cock.

She lifted it with her fingertips and put her lips around my other nut, sucking it into her mouth. Both women sucked my balls, their lips occasionally making brief contact. They eventually let my balls roll from their tongues and looked at each other. Helen's hand reached up and touched Emma's cheek. They leaned in toward each other, their eyes closing. Their lips met delicately, pressing against one another until Helen's mouth opened and probed Emma's with her tongue. The kiss was careful, but passionate, testing the boundaries. When they broke apart I heard Emma exhale as her eyes fluttered. Beside them, Holly cleared her throat. Her arms were crossed under her huge tits.

"Oh, Hols... I'm... I'm sorry. It's just... your mum is so pretty. I've fantasised about her for years... even before you and I..." she stopped herself from saying anything further and looked away quickly.

"N-no... it's ok. It's kinda weird though. I mean, she's my mum, and you're my best friend. But, I dunno... it's kinda, like, hot too," admitted Holly. "I like seeing you with other people. It turns me on. But mum, you're... um, like, bi?"

"Honey... remember, I was young and horny like you. And you're remarkably like I was back then. When you get married, things tend to settle down, but I've always been attracted to women. If you're uncomfortable with this..."

"It's ok, I guess. Maybe you can teach us some stuff about... you know, women, too," suggested Holly.

"I'm sure I can," replied her mother, looking back and forth between the girls. "Ooooh yaay!" she squealed, breaking the silence, "I get to share my sexual secrets with my girls. God, I'm so wet right now," she giggled like a schoolgirl before turning to Emma.

"So, you've fantasised about me before, have you? Well, here I am. What would you like to do?" she continued casually, putting her hands on her hips.

"I dunno... You've got such big, beautiful breasts. I guess I want to see you take your top off," said Emma, slightly unsure of herself as she was put on the spot.

"I'd love to see that too, ladies, but I still need some attention. Do you think I could borrow Holly while I watch you and Emma strip each other?" I asked, slightly annoyed that I had been neglected.

Helen and the girls laughed. "Sorry darling, we almost forgot about you. Why don't you sit on the edge of the bed there. Yes, that's it. Honey, stand here and suck his cock while he watches us."

Holly stood quickly and pulled her t-shirt over her head, her massive tits rising with her arms, then bouncing down on her chest as she threw the garment aside. She bent over and put her hand on the bed next to me as her other hand picked my cock up and jerked it as her mouth enveloped my dick head. I held one of her pigtails as she bobbed her head rhythmically on my cock.

Beside her, Emma and Helen stood staring into each others' eyes. Helen slowly reached out and put her hands on Emma's curvy waist, then slid them up her body and over her enormous breasts. She teased Emma's nipples with her fingertips, watching them harden under her touch. Emma sighed and turned her shoulders in, her tits bulging between her arms. Helen took the bunched cotton of Emma's t-shirt and began lifting it, as Emma raised her arms to allow the shirt to slide up and off her body. Helen dropped it on the floor and pursed her lips as she lifted Emma's tits in her palms.

"Oooouuu, look at these lovely young breasts," mused Helen, hefting Emma's bosoms to feel their weight and soft sponginess. "Still so perky and full..." Helen leaned in and licked around Emma's areolas, then gently nibbled her nipples.

"Ooohh... I'm sure yours are still nice, Mrs. Thompson. Can you show them to me?" Emma said.

Helen lifted her head from Emma's plentiful bosom and kissed her on the mouth, then reached to her own top, trailing her fingers down the low, loose neckline. She pulled the silky material down, exposing her breasts supported by a light blue bra much too small to reasonably contain her ample titties. She smiled widely as she pulled the right cup out and down, using her other hand to lift her large boob over and out of the material. She repeated the process on her other breast, then put her hands on her hips.

Her massive, softly tanned tits bulged erotically, her bra supporting them from below so that they pouted outward, as if offering themselves to Emma. Her pearl necklace followed the inner curves of her melons, looping directly between them.

"Wow... they're amazing! And your nipples are so light, just like Holly's," said Emma excitedly.

"Go ahead, touch them, honey. Use your mouth on them," ordered Helen.

Emma instantly obeyed, pushing Helen's tits together and moving her mouth back and forth across them, sampling each nipple carefully, sucking on them and licking around her areolas. Helen watched her for a moment, then looked at me. She gently pulled Emma's head from her tits and turned towards me, approaching the bed.

"Lie down," she said, pushing my shoulder back until I was fully reclined.

She climbed onto the bed, kneeling beside me. Emma did the same on the other side.

"Honey," said Helen, addressing her daughter.

Holly's head popped up, spit glistening on her soft red lips. "Yes mum?"

"I think he's had his dick sucked for long enough. Why don't you fuck him now."

Holly beamed and scrambled up onto the bed, straddling me. With no hesitation she reached behind her full arse and took hold of my throbbing shaft, guiding it to her smooth, hairless pussy. It was soaking wet, and I had little difficulty penetrating into her warm, soft depths.

"Oooooh shit..." hissed Holly, wincing slightly.