Emma's Pool Party Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Emma was biting her lip and trying to muffle her cries of pleasure in her forearm as Holly finger fucked her rapidly, mashing her tongue into Emma's clit. She groped erratically at her enormous tits, pulling her nipples out or squeezing her breasts until the flesh bulged between her fingers. I was becoming incredibly aroused watching the two women get off, and felt as if I might lose control as well. I choked back my groans and looked into Helen's eyes. My next thrust was balls-deep, making an audible slap as I connected with her groin.

"OH! Oh my god! Mmmm, no no, honey, I'm ok, I just closed my finger in a drawer by accident. Ooooohhh, goodness me. Right, I'll let you go dear, see you shortly.... I love you too. Bye!" Helen quickly hung up the phone and looked sternly at me.

"Fuck, that was deep. I nearly gave us away! Oh god baby, you're fucking me so good..."

"Mum, what did dad say? Is he coming home?" asked Holly, still working her wet fingers in and out of Emma's pussy.

"He is, honey, but I asked him to go to the shops first. That should give us enough time to finish up. Aaaahhhh..." said Helen, putting her hand on her abdomen and looking down to watch my full length enter her.

"Ok good. Hey mum, wanna see something cool?" said Holly mischievously.

"Ah... ahhh. ooohhh.... sure honey.. show me," she replied between moans of pleasure.

Holly looked up at Emma and they exchanged a knowing glance. Then Holly began to work her fingers and mouth on Emma's pussy with renewed fervor. Wet, squishy sounds filled the room as Holly's fingers worked Emma's fuck hole and her mouth sucked her clit. Emma began crying out in long, loud shrieks as her shoulders pulled inward and her tits wobbled. Soon, her whole body was trembling.

"Oooooohhhh fuuuuuck Holly! I'm cumming! I'm fucking cummmiiiiing!" she screamed.

Emma's pussy erupted with a jet of clear fluid as she arched her body upward, her breasts rolling on her chest. Holly caught a massive mouthful of cum, then let it spray onto her face as she shook her head back and forth.

"Aaaaaaaahh!" squealed Holly, giggling and sputtering.

"Oh my god!" cried Helen, her eyes wide as she observed Emma's squirting orgasm.

I continued pumping my cock into Helen as Holly tilted her head up and pushed her large, young breasts together, receiving Emma's next squirt directly on the tops of her tits. The cum splashed up Holly's neck, across her plentiful bust, and dripped over her hands and off her hard nipples onto the carpet below.

"Mmmmm, your cum is so warm, baby!" she said, rubbing the pussy cum all over her tits.

"Oooohhh... ooohhhh... aaaahhhhh... oh wow... oh god..." moaned Emma, as the a few small spurts squirted from between her bare labia.

She held one of her tits firmly and supported herself with the other hand as she watched her snatch leak the last of her cum, pooling oh Holly's desktop.

"Oh baby, you always make me squirt so hard," she said as her body twitched involuntarily.

Holly stood up straight and licked her lips, looking down at her dripping body, puffing her chest out as she ran her hands over her tits and down her sides, sliding Emma's cum over her curvy hips and the tops of her thighs.

I moaned my approval as I ogled Holly's glistening teenage body. "Damn, Holly, your wet body looks so fucking sexy covered in Emma's cum. Come here."

I stopped thrusting into her mum's cunt as Holly pushed her body against mine. I put my arm around her waist and held her tightly against my side as I stuck my tongue in her mouth. I felt her tongue respond in turn as we both shared the sweet taste of Emma's pussy squirt. We kissed hard, sloppily, frantically, licking and gently biting each others' lips. Holly's hand roamed over my perspiring chest, down across my abs, finally cupping my balls in her palm.

Emma had closed her legs with her hand covering her sensitive pussy. She watched us for a few moments as she recovered her senses, then started to become agitated.

"Ok Hols, I think you should let him continue fucking your mum. You don't want him to lose his hard-on," she said, implying that what Holly was doing was not stimulating enough for me to be able to maintain my erection.

Holly spun her head towards Emma, her wet pigtails flying out to the sides, throwing droplets of cum from the ends. They stared at each other briefly, seeming to assess who had first rights to me.

"She's right, darling. I want more of his deep-dick fucking. And I don't blame Emma for being a little jealous... he is her boyfriend after all, not yours. We're just lucky she's decided to share him with us," Helen chimed in, touching her daughter tenderly on the arm.

Holly looked annoyed, but relented, kissing me on the mouth one final time before walking over to the bed and sitting on the end, flnding her arms under her bust and pouting. Emma slid off the desk and took Holly's place at my side. She stroked the few inches of my exposed cock and teased Helen's clit with her fingertips.

"Let's change positions. Mrs. Thompson, get off the desk and turn around. I want to fuck you from behind," I said, breaking the tension.

"Ooou, yes sir! Are you going to fuck me hard?" she said in a sultry voice as I slid my cock from her vaginal embrace.

"Yes ma'am."

"And are you going to fuck me deep?" she continued, standing in front of me and pumping my wet shaft a few times.

"As deep as you can take it."

She leaned in and looked me in the eyes, her sensuous lips almost touching mine.

"And are you going to make me cum all over your big, hard, cock?" she uttered in a hoarse whisper.

"Like you've never cum before," I said.

I put my hands up and carefully removed her pearl necklace.

"What are you going to do with that?" she asked, genuinely curious.

I said nothing, and instead spun her roughly around and pushed her forward, holding her hip with one hand as she bent at the waist.

Her full, round ass was like her daughter's, plump, but not fat. Curvy and with enough cushion-y softness to firmly grip in my hands. I nearly dribbled as she offered herself to me, placing her hands on the desk in front of her and curving her back until I could see the material of her thong running along her asshole and just to the side of her puffy pussy lips.

"Oh wow... I just felt your cock, like, bulge in my hand!" exclaimed Emma, feeling my arousal.

I turned my head to her and whispered quickly into her ear, "Quick, get your phone and take a video. Don't let her know."

Emma looked stunned for an instant, but quickly obeyed, going over beside the bed to reach into her handbag before Helen looked back.

"Well? What are you waiting for, baby?" said Helen, as eager to be fucked as I was.

"I'm just admiring the view, Mrs. Thompson. You have a beautiful ass, just like your daughter."

I ran my hands down her back and over her buttocks, kneading them roughly and spanking her.

"OOU!" she cried, her body going rigid. "Yeah, spank that ass. Put your cock in me and spank me!"

I saw Emma put her phone discreetly up on a shelf and look at Holly, holding her finger over her lips. I gripped my cock and prepared to skewer Helen's sweet pussy. Her high heels meant that her ass was at the perfect height for penetration, and I looked at her side, her sexy tits hanging down below her. I pulled one buttock to the side along with her panties, and guided my pulsing cock to her wet hole.

I thrust into her hard, pulling her bottom back toward me as my pelvis made contact with her arse, making a loud 'smack!'

"AAAH! Fuck! Yes! Fuck me just like that!" screamed Helen.

I pulled out my entire length, watching her pussy gape, then plunged it back inside her. Smack!

"OOOH! God baby... yes... fuck it hard. Take my ass!" she cried.

I smacked her ass again as I began fucking her with quick, deep strokes of my cock, sliding easily on her abundant juices. Her gorgeous round ass rippled as I pounded it, the skin becoming rosy from my spanking. My hands roamed along her back and up her torso, groping at her swaying tits as we both got each other off. I knew fucking her this hard and deep at this pace meant it would not be long before I came. I held her bunched skirt around her waist for leverage as I penetrated her again and again.

"Ooooh shit! Your balls are slapping against my clit baby! Aaaaahh that feels so.... fucking... GOOD!"

Helen was screaming and moaning so loud I was afraid the neighbours would hear.

"Yeah Mrs. Thompson, I know you love my big cock. You're taking all of it like a good little slutty milf. You're a dirty milf, aren't you?" I grunted as I fucked her.

"Yes baby, I'm a slut mummy that craves your big cock! Uuuuhhn!"

"You need my cock because your husband's isn't good enough, isn't that right?" I said, now holding her hips as I drove my member into her.

"Yes! Oooohhh... your cock is so much better than my husband's! Keep fucking me, baby! You're going to make me cum!"

The slap-slap-slap sound of my hips hitting Helen's ass was filling the room, and we both moaned as we fucked. The girls watched as I fucked Helen, playing with themselves and touching each others' breasts.

Next, I withdrew my cock and put it through the loop of Helen's pearl necklace, then drove my cock back into her pussy. I reached underneath her with one and hand held the other end of the necklace above her ass. I then pulled the ends tight and began stroking the beads over her asshole, my cock, and her clit, like using the ends of a towel to dry your crotch.

"Ooooouuu, baby! Those pearls feel good on my clit. Mmmmm, yeah!" said Helen, looking back at me with approval.

Before long, the pearls were liberally coated in her pussy juice. I pulled my cock out again and collected the necklace in one hand, while pushing my cock back into her pussy with the other.

"You want to try something really naughty, Mrs. Thompson?" I said.

"Yes! I want to be a dirty little slut for you!" she said, overcome with lust.

Pulling her panties to the side, I spat on Helen's puckered asshole. Then, using my thumb, I began pushing the pearl necklace into her asshole.

"Oh!" she exclaimed in surprise. "What are you doing?!"

"Oh my god!" laughed Holly. "Mum, he's putting your pearls in your ass!" She found this extremely amusing, and her and Emma both squealed in delight.

"What the fuck?! Those are expensive! And you're pushing them into my dirty asshole!" shouted Helen, but she made no effort to stop me.

I kept stroking my cock into her as I fed the pearls past her sphincter until only a few inches were visible. I held the end taught as I fucked her, admiring the tightness of her asshole around the milky pearls.

"You love it, don't you? You love having your necklace up your ass. I'm going to pull it out nice and slow when you cum, baby," I told her.

"Mmmmm... y-yes... they do feel good. Oh you fucking naughty boy!" she moaned, pleased by my bold move.

I fucked her good and hard, letting the pearls go so I could hold her jiggling ass. They bounced around her ass crack and off my shaft as I pistoned my cock into her hot pussy.

"Aaaahhh, fuck... Mrs. Thompson, I'm not going to last much longer. Your pussy feels so good on my cock!" I groaned.

"Let's sit on the floor here by the bed and he can cum on us," suggested Holly, sitting with her ass on the carpet and her back against the side of the bed.

Emma sat next to her and they both spread their legs apart, rubbing their pussies with their fingers in anticipation of my impending load.

"Yes, get ready for it, girls," I said, slapping Helen's ass again and watching it ripple.

"Wait! I'm going to cum first! I'm going to... I'm ... I'm cumming! Oh my god fuck yes I'm cumming on your cock! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhnnnn!!!" screamed Helen desperately as her nails clawed at Holly's desk top.

Helen's legs went stiff, then shook violently, sending her plump ass into a wobble as I had a last few thrusts deep into her convulsing twat. I felt her pussy squeeze my column inside her with crushing force as I bit my lip and dug my nails into her wide hips. With my other hand I pulled at her necklace, popping the first few pearls out of her anus.

"Aaahhh... fuck yes... cum for me, Mrs. Thompson!" I grunted as Helen moaned.

"OOOHHHH fuck that's it! That's it! Here I cum, pull my pearls out of my ass while I cum on your cock!" she cried.

I slowly extracted the necklace from her bowels as her body quivered and she barked and shrieked in pure unadulterated ecstasy. When the last pearl popped free, I dropped the necklace on the floor. I slid my hands up her body and cupped her massive mammaries, squeezing them firmly. She leaned back up against me and reached back to grab my neck, pulling my mouth to hers. We kissed as she continued to tremble, her arse pushing hard against my groin, still squeezing my member inside her.

"Ooooohhh... yes, baby... yes my dear sweetheart... oh yes... mmm that's nice... ooohh wow.... aaahhh..." she breathed into my ear, panting and moaning as I fondled her big tits and pinched her nipples.

Finally, she bent down and allowed me to slide my rock hard shaft from her womanly depths. It was soaked in her pussy juice, as were her thighs. She pushed her hair back from her face and looked me up and down.

"Well, Mr.... that was... incredible. My god, Emma, you must be the happiest girl on the planet!" she said, chuckling, but still reeling from her powerful orgasm. "Now then. you must be aching for release. We'd better get that cum out of you before my husband gets home."

She took a seat to Emma's left and coaxed me over to her with her index finger. Without a word, she pulled my cock to her mouth and sucked me off powerfully, jerking my shaft with rapid strokes. Emma played with my balls with one hand, and her pussy with the other. After a minute, I could feel the familiar sensation in my loins. Helen popped my dick head from her mouth and smiled, still jerking me rapidly.

"Mmmmmm, you're getting close, aren't you? Let's see that big load Emma was taking about, hm? Yeah... just let me jerk you off, honey," cooed Helen, smiling up at me.

"Aaahhh yeah Mrs. Thompson, I'm going to cum all over you."

"Yeah? Are you going to cum on my face? On my tits? Give it to me. Give me your hot cum."

"And save some for us too!" cried Holly, squeezing her breasts together and watching my dick as if it would explode at any second.

She didn't have to wait long. I grunted as I felt my balls tingle and a bolt of pleasure race up my body.

"AAagh!" I yelled as my cock ejected a torrent of spunk directly into Helen's pretty face.

"OOOH!" she exclaimed as my thick wad splashed across her cheeks and mouth.

It instantly dripped down into her mouth and over her chin as my second blast spurted out, coating her forehead and lacing through her fringe.

"Woooow! Honey! OOOU!" Helen cried in a high pitch tone as another two shots exploded into her waiting face as she quickly jerked me off.

"Hey! Gimme that!" squealed Emma as she wrestled my cock from Helen's grip and stroked me, guiding my next shots onto her tits, which she was supporting from underneath with her forearm.

My milky white cum splashed across her soft tits in an abstract pattern as my seed ejected forth onto her bust. Holly greedily watched, then took her turn with my spitting cock, pumping it into her wide open mouth and taking three, four, five shots onto her tongue and over her lips. She let it dribble out of her mouth and down onto her soft breasts, letting it drip from her nipples onto her thighs.

Now I swung back to Helen, who was daintily wiping her eyes free of cum with her fingertips, her mouth open as she blinked through the sticky mess. Seeing that I had returned, she smiled at me, but did not take my cock into her hand, believing my orgasm had ended. She was wrong.

I took my cock and stroked another massive load out, which spurted down her neck and into her cleavage. Another shot spewed across her plump mounds, spilling over them and onto her bra and blouse. Her nipples were hard and her hands were held palms out in surprise.

"There's more?! My goodness!" she exclaimed as I unloaded another wad on her round tits.

Finally, Emma took me into her mouth and sucked me dry of every last drop of cum. She showed me the substantial load in her mouth, then quickly swallowed it without hesitation. She smacked her lips and smiled lustily up at me, rubbing my cum into her melons.

"You weren't kidding when you said he cums a lot!" said Helen, still wiping cum from her face. "Look at this mess!"

Holly leaned over to Emma and kissed her. They rubbed their slick, slippery boobs together, my jizz coating them and dripping down their stomachs. Helen chuckled as she traced her fingertips over her bust, pushing gobs of my cum around.

"Look at that, you've got it all over my top!" she said, seeming both bemused and dismayed.

I put my hands on my hips and looked down at the cum-soaked women smiling. I felt tired and drained, but satisfied. It had been an extremely pleasurable afternoon.

Suddenly, a door shut somewhere near the front of the house.

"Oh fuck! Daddy's home!" whispered Holly, looking horrified.

Helen stood quickly and dashed to the door.

"Quick girls, wipe yourselves off and get some clothes on. You, hide in the closet for now." She dashed out of the room and shut the door, and I heard the bathroom door in the nearby hallway close.

I picked up my clothes and got in the closet as the girls found towels and wiped my cum from their bodies. I watched them frantically dress, through the crack in the door, not caring to put their underwear back on. I heard footsteps in the hallway and a man's voice call out, "Honey? Holly?"

The girls looked at each other, deciding they were decent. Holly then looked at the tv screen, where the porno was still playing, albeit a different scene. A young girl was being gangbanged by 4 guys.

"Shit!" she hissed, then dove across the bed and switched the screen off. "In here dad!"

A soft knock was heard, then a middle-aged, suited man opened the door. Emma was standing closest to the door. Her tits stretched her grey t-shirt, and her nipples poked obviously through the material. She had not had enough time to properly adjust her clothing, and her frilly pink skirt was sitting much too high on her waist, as I could see the curves of her bottom near the hem. Holly's father looked at Emma, his eyes wandering down her young, buxom body.

"Oh, erm, hi Emma... I didn't know we had breasts--er, guests," he said awkwardly, his hand fumbling at the knot of his necktie.

"Hi Mr. Thompson," replied Emma cheerily, putting her arms behind her and pushing her tits out, doing her best to make him uncomfortable.

His eyes widened, glued to the two large, round tits sitting proudly on Emma's chest. He cleared his throat, but was unable to tear his blatant gaze away from Emma's bust.

"Um, hi dad," said Holly sounding annoyed, waving her hand at her father. "Can we help you?"

Mr. Thompson was shaken from his titty-hypnosis, and blushed as he looked up at his daughter.

"Oh, yes, hi sweetie... erm, have you seen your mother around?" he said, putting his briefcase in front of his groin to hide his growing erection.

"Ummm... yeah, mum was, uh..." began Holly.

"I'm right here honey," Helen said, appearing in the doorway.

Helen had managed to get her clothes re-arranged, but I immediately noticed that her top and skirt were cum stained in a few places. How could she not have noticed! I thought, horrified. Her husband turned and looked at her.

"Hi hun... oh," he said, leaning in for a kiss, but stopping as he noticed the streak of pearly cum in her hair. There was also a white glob of jizz on her top, just over her right breast. He raised his to point at it.