Emma's Pool Party Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes, I had a bit of an accident in the bathroom. I bought some new shampoo and was putting it away in the cupboard, but I dropped it and it sprayed me a little," Helen said, chuckling in a 'silly me' kind of way.

"Closing your finger in the drawer, spraying yourself with shampoo... you're awfully clumsy today, dear," chuckled Mr. Thompson as he looked back at Emma's breasts.

As his eyes wandered down her body to her short skirt, his brow wrinkled.

"Honey, are these your pearls on the floor?" he said, sounding puzzled.

"Oh yeah, Holly was just letting me try on some of her clothes and jewelry. I must have dropped them when I was taking my top off. Sorry Mrs. Thompson," said Emma, bending down to retrieve them.

Mr. Thompson blushed again as Emma handed the pearls to Helen. She shook her hair back and draped them over her neck, touching them as they lay between her bulging tits.

"That's perfectly ok, honey. Well, I think I'd better get cleaned up. I'll have a shower if you can get dinner started, darling," Helen said.

"Uh... yeah, sure," replied her husband, still staring at Emma's erect nipples poking through her top.

He backed out of the girls' room and finally pulled his gaze away from Emma, leaving down the hall still covering his groin with his briefcase.

Helen looked down the hall after him, then stepped into Holly's room, looking around. I opened the closet door more fully and peeked my head out. Helen saw me and smiled.

"You can go out the back door and around the side," she said as I stepped out and began to dress. "Thank you for a lovely afternoon," she finished, kissing me and squeezing my groin.

She left the room and made her way to the washroom. Emma hurriedly strode to the shelf and retrieved her phone, pushing buttons on the screen and biting her lip.

"Oh my god, it worked! Oh wow..." she said excitedly, watching the playback of the video.

"That's just in case she gets any ideas. Call it some insurance in case of emergency," I said to the girls. "Can you send me a copy?"

"Sure babe," replied Emma, coming over to me and kissing me long and hard, her arms around my shoulders, her breasts pressing hard against my chest.

Holly came over to us. "Easy Em, he's not your REAL boyfriend," she said in an acidic tone.

Emma broke away and looked at me, sadness and disappointment written all over her face. Then she looked angrily at Holly. They stared each other down for a few moments, then Emma looked back at me.

"I should probably get going. Hey, can you give me a ride home?" she asked me, looking sideways at Holly.

Holly smirked sarcastically.

"Um... yeah, sure Em," I said.

"Whatever," said Holly, crossing her arms and frowning.

Emma's face softened and she went over to Holly, putting her hands on her shoulders.

"I'm sorry. I know you're right, but it was fun to pretend... I don't want this to start fights between us. We'll share him, ok?"

Holly managed a small smile. "Ok. I'm sorry too. I don't even want him to be my boyfriend, really... I just want to know I can keep fucking him. Especially if we can fuck him together," she said.

The girls kissed, then Emma grabbed her handbag and we sneaked out the back door, holding hands as we made our way to my car down the street.