All Comments on 'Emmeline's Desires Pt. 02'

by KinkyMable

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Well now what do I do? Half the things on her love list are on my hard limits list. I do not know If I can go on and I was enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please please please

Get some help. Understand how what and why of writing in the 1st or 3rd person. Just pick a writing style. Pleaseeeeeee.......

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlalmost 10 years ago
loved it.

great read. i enjoyed it very much; liked them both.

a couple of leftover 'her' instead of 'my' were confusing but not so much to hurt the overall IMHO. looking forward to the next chapter.

obabyobabyalmost 10 years ago
Pretty hot, but...

... you need some editing help. Your pronouns are all over the place, and you do need to pick between 1st and 3rd person, as suggested by another.

Like the triangle, like the common experience levels, and the communication- a lot of stories follow the tale of a new or inexperienced sub being discovered and then guided by their dom. The fact that Emmeline was clear and decisive about her preferences is refreshing. I could "see" how he lifted her legs while eating her out, and appreciated that she fell back to the floor. I have a hard time getting into a story when I can't visualize what an author writes, and wonder how positions or activities are even possible without dislocating, breaking, falling, etc. Not a fan of her limits, but still looking forward to more.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 10 years ago
Hot !

Very hot read, enjoyed it

Just need to decide wet whether author should write as2nd or 3rd person perspective !

KinkyMableKinkyMablealmost 10 years agoAuthor
Yikes!

It was late when I published all of these. I must not have saved my edits properly. Darn. I won't let that happen again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous