Emmeline's Desires Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't until after dawn that I noticed all of this. My eyes were trained on my Sir. Gripping his neck for security, I let him support me with one arm as he yanked the chairs away from the game table. He deposited me gently down onto the smooth surface of the glass. I shifted until I was comfortable, but only just.

The edges lined up almost perfectly with my neck and the curve of my rear, the tips of my toes grazed the floor. I didn't have time to dwell on any petty discomforts, Carson was unleashing his belt. It slipped from around his hips with ease. Clasping my wrists together, he wrapped the leather around them and secured the buckle. He pressed my bound hands firmly against my navel, a silent instruction to keep them still.

Positioning himself at my head, he lifted my neck and unfurled the hairs that had caught between the glass and my back.

"Are you ready, Emma?"

I nodded my head.

"I need to hear you, Emma."

"Yes, Sir. I'm ready."

"I'll keep a look out for those thumbs," he assured me. Taking his time with his button and zipper, he shrugged the pants down just enough to free his cock from the grey briefs he wore. Almost fully erect, veined, and a bit longer and thicker than average, he rubbed its length with lust.

Once it stood out from between his v-cut hips, he brought it to my voracious mouth. I opened wide and stuck my tongue out, willing him to drive it deep within me. Sir did not disappoint.

He stuffed his full length into my throat without preamble, but waited to thrust. I was thankful. My deep throating skills were out of practice and the pause allowed me to even my breath. My gag reflex cooperated as he began to withdraw himself from my face and slowly thrust back in.

My head was tilted over the edge of the table and I knew he was getting an obscene view of his cock swelling my throat every time his balls met my nose. He gained momentum with each reentry, building his desire as well as mine. It was getting difficult to keep my hands from drifting to my clit. But I was a good girl, even though my insides were tightening all on their own. Within minutes, Sir's pace was furious. Slobber and precum dribbled from the sides of my mouth and my breaths were stolen between his fevered movements. My toes kept slipping as I struggled to keep still.

It had been so long since my mouth had been used, I reveled in the scent and taste of his manhood. I begin to swallow in earnest, tightening my hold on his cock. Not only did he speed up, he moved his fingers to ring my neck. He squeezed my airway around his throbbing penis. I took short gasps when I could manage them, but every nerve fired down to my cunt as he put me at his mercy.

As soon as I tasted his cum explode across my tongue, I felt my muscles clench around themselves. My orgasm rumbled through me as his fluid pooled in my mouth. My thighs were drenched and I knew I must have left a puddle on the floor. I had cum without permission and all he had done was own my throat.

I opened my eyes to see his reaction, still holding his load in my mouth. He had already adjusted himself and zipped up.

"Let me see it," he said.

I opened my mouth.

"Savor it, Emma."

I closed my mouth and rolled his cum around with my tongue.

"Swallow."

I obeyed.

He walked around and positioned himself between my still twitching legs. Clicking his tongue in disapproval, he said, "I don't recall allowing this, Emma."

"I'm sorry, Sir."

"As you should be. If you want me to control your orgasms, they belong to me alone. Since we're just getting started, I'll let you off with a warning," he said.

He used an index finger to wipe some up off the table between my thighs.

"After you clean up, of course," he said, mischief in his eyes. He was firm, but seemed delighted at the prospect.

He grabbed the belt holding my wrists and hefted me into sitting. His index finger was still smeared with my cum. He brought it to my lips and I sucked it off obediently. He helped me to stand and, once my balance returned, lowered me to my knees facing the table.

"Clean it up, Emma."

My belly simmered with humiliation and excitement. I stuck out my tongue and lapped up the remaining moisture on the glass. I left streaks, but consumed all I saw. I looked up, hoping to be finished.

"You missed a spot," he said with a glance to the wood floors. Indeed I had. I was right about the puddle I had left. I didn't know if I was embarrassed or proud to have left so much with so little provocation.

Carefully leaning forward to avoid toppling over, I brought my mouth to the wood. Slowly, I licked and slurped until there were no traces of my errant orgasm. Though I wobbled, I managed to make it back to my knees. Embarrassment has won and my eyes stayed on the floor.

Carson scooped me up again. Nuzzling my neck, he whispered, "My wanton little one, you're such a good girl."

I felt a surge of warmth flow through me, including my needy cunt. I rested my head against him as he reentered the bedroom. He laid my body back on the impossibly large bed and planted a kiss on my forehead before taking the belt off my wrists. He walked away, but he wasn't gone long before he was back, lifting me up. This time he placed me in a warm scented bath and washed me tip to toe.

When the suds were rinsed away, he wrapped me in a bathrobe and tucked me into bed. As soon as I found myself back in his arms, sleep overwhelmed me.

12