Employment Conditions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Totally mesmerized by the show on the floor and the promise of a variety of sexual partners to come, he willingly for the first time tasted his own triumphant discharge. She held the still semi rigid cannon with one hand and with her other arm drew him close to her chest, relishing his fresh virile body and her total domination over his will.

She let him go and ordered the two women on the floor, who by now had tasted the victory of orgasmic ecstasy, to the showers. She took his hand and led him into the living area where they stood embracing by the center window watching the lights of the city. She kissed him several times, either one saying or wanting to say anything.

Finally she let him stand therealone while she sat on a couch, lit a cigarette and just watched him standing seemingly in a trance looking at the thousands of lights. The maid entered, with a towel wrapped around her head. "Does madam wish me to call the chauffeur, she should be out of the hair dryer in about ten minutes."

"Very well Casi, you do that." She curtsied and left the room. Don looked at her with a questioning expression. "Don't worry you curly head about anything darling, your wife is my concern not yours. I want you to go the master bedroom; there is a bathroom there and shower. Casi will show you what I want you to wear after. When you're finished return here," she picked up a magazine and ignored him.

When he returned in a short robe she was on the telephone talking to someone. He walked around the room looking at the many pieces of expensive furniture and artwork until he got to a telescope aimed out in the city not at the stars.

"Have a look darling you might enjoy the view." He peeked through the eyepiece for a moment and then jerked away staring at her. "What's wrong darling you don't like the view?"

"That's ... That's my wife naked in someone's penthouse?" He looked again and then heard her talk into the telephone. "Wave at your husband dear." And to don, "what else do you see darling?"

"There is an gray haired gentleman sitting behind her and a someone dressed like a butler standing to one side and another naked woman with her back turned."

"Anything unusual about that woman?"

"She has the largest rear end I've ever seen."

"Well let me give you the cast of characters in that little theatre. The gray haired gentleman is my husband. The butler is of course the butler, who is by the way an it from birth. The woman with the large posterior is his wife, technically any way since he was never able to consummate that ceremony." She got up and gave him the telephone ear piece and mike. "Talk to your wife dear."

"Hello"

"Hello dear husband, I love you."

"I love you too Dorothy and I see you."

"I know, the butler is taking the phone now. Mr. Tankerton wants you to watch while he has sex with me. I want you to watch too. OK?"

"Ok Dorothy if you want me too." His madam took the phone away and sat down again.

"You will watch darling and describe to me what you see! Oh, and you will refer to you wife as your wife and my husband as my husband."

"My wife is getting on her knees and sucking your husbands penis. The butler is picking up a riding crop and he hit her buttocks with it once. Now he whacks his own wife once. He's standing there watching my wife and your husband. Now he hits them both again."

"Ok darling just watch for a while until there is a change. Casi entertain the young man's penis while he's watching his wife being whipped." Casi dropped on her knees and proceeded to manipulate Don's weapon.

"My wife got up now madam. Your husband is kissing and fondling her buttocks. Now she is bending over and he's getting ready to penetrate her from behind. Your husband is stroking my wife now and the butler is whacking his wife in front of your husband." Mrs. Tankerton said something over the phone. "My wife is waving at me and blowing me kisses. I think your husband is ejaculating now he looks really strained. Yes I can almost hear him groan. Oh I've got the feeling too oh I'm going to blow."

"Don't worry darling Casi will swallow everything you got."

"My wife is on her knees now sucking your husband off and the butler is whacking her rear once, twice and once again. I think that's it, you husbands eyes are closed; he looks very satisfied. The other woman is now kneeling next to my wife and she's getting more whacks from the butler. Wow she is really getting it hard."

"Alright come over here and kneel at my feet I've got something to tell you." He knelt at her feet as ordered and she smiled at her handsome young man, while tussling his curly hair. "My darling my husband is leaving for Europe for a month on business and he's taking your wife for his sexual entertainment."

"A whole month with out my wife?"

"Well it'll be longer than that, you see in two weeks I'm leaving for my yearly two-month stay in my villa at the Riviera. Now it is possible that we'll cross paths with my husband, who knows. But of course, with thing being the way they are, serving me first is part of your employment conditions isn't it?" She bent over and kissed him."

"Yes of course madam, my job comes first."

Reavan

12