Empty Nesters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted the covers to watch, and she smiled up at me with loving eyes. "I thought I'd pay off all my teasing debts, this morning," she said, as she returned to take me fully into her mouth. As she quickened her pace and pushed me deeper into her throat, I lost it.

"Ohhhh, god, Sis! I'm cummmming!" I groaned deeply as I spewed forth into her waiting mouth. She didn't gasp or choke, she simply held me deep in her mouth and throat for the entire orgasm. Despite my jerking and twitching abdomen, she stayed with me, sucking and stroking the underside of my cock with her tongue.

When my orgasm subsided, she slid back up along side me and gave me a deep, passionate kiss. I tasted the remnants of my ejaculate on her tongue, and decided that it was definitely something I could get used to, if this sort of thing became a part of our 'routine'. Embracing her, I found her irresistible. Finally, as we released each other, I had to ask her. "What was that about, again?"

"I love you, Dan. I felt bad about teasing you, yesterday," she explained. "I just thought I'd take away your morning tension."

"Huh?" It was an inelegant reply, to be sure, but it was all I could think of, to say, at the moment. The orgasm might have faded from my body, but the awe and wonder of having received such a loving blow-job from my sister still had my mind spinning like a top.

"Well, when I woke up, you were spooned up against my back. I could feel you, all hard and pressing into me, and I just had to see it. Of course, once I saw it, I just had to have it in my mouth," she said, playfully.

"Sis, that was incredible!" I stammered. "You don't owe me anything, though. I don't want you to feel like you ever have to do anything with me."

"Well, I wanted to do it for you. I hope it was okay," she said, looking somewhat dejected.

"Okay? Okay? Oh, my god, Sis! Don't you know how wonderful you were?" I implored.

"You think so?" she asked.

"I'm telling you, Sis; that may have been the most mind blowing experience I've had!" I might have been overstating the experience, but the mind is a funny place. Emotions factor into physical response and having my own sister give me such a skillful blow-job most definitely qualified as mind blowing.

I was wondering if I should offer to return the favor when she asked, "What are you thinking? Did I go too far?"

"You can go as far as you like, Sis. We're both adults. I've been holding back. I just didn't want to push you to do anything you weren't comfortable doing."

"I think I'm falling in love with you, little brother," she confessed. "I don't know if that's wrong, but I'm pretty sure I want you."

"You have no idea how many times I've thought about you, and what must have happened, that night." I assured her. "I have guiltily wanted this ever since I saw you, the next morning."

"Are you sure we can do this?" she asked excitedly.

"We can go as slow or fast you desire. We can stop any time you say," I responded. "I think I've always had a crush on my big sister. I just don't think I've ever been honest with myself, about the extent of that crush."

She sat up, reached under the covers, and lifted her nightgown over and off of her head. Underneath, there was only her shapely body. "Dan, I want you to have me. I don't think I can wait another minute!"

Wishing to comply and make her happy, I joined her state of nudity, quickly removing my boxers and tee shirt. "You are simply beautiful, Katie! I wish you could see what I see!"

She stretched out completely and slowly pulled the covers down until she had exposed herself to her knees. "Please, Dan, I want it so bad!"

Slowly removing the rest of the covers, I crawled in between her legs. Her vagina was very nice. She had clearly had a waxing, before making the trip. There was just a small triangle at the top of her mons, a little arrow pointing the way to her garden of delights. I approached it slowly, inhaling her aroma, the sweet and spicy fragrance that betrayed the degree of her arousal, and my manhood responded by re-inflating almost at once. I began to lower my face toward her moist lower lips, puckering my own to bestow a kiss upon them.

"You don't have to do that, Danny," she cautioned me.

"Don't you want me to?" I asked her, wondering if I'd made the wrong move.

"Oh, Danny, you can't know how much I'd love you to, how long it's been since I felt a man's mouth down there, but..."

"Don't tell me; let me guess. Your idiot ex-husband was one of those real men don't eat pussy jerks, wasn't he?"

"Yeah," she giggled. "It was okay for him to want me to suck him off, but he wouldn't return the pleasure."

"Well, I'm definitely not him," I informed her. "And, after one whiff of that heavenly aroma, I can't NOT taste you. Prepare to be feasted upon, woman!"

"Danny, I love you!" she sighed, tipping her head up to watch as my mouth approached her rapidly moistening lips.

I began licking just around her outer lips, and worked inward. She was definitely starting to get wet, even flow a bit, as her excitement increased. Her hands were in my hair, directing me where to go next, or where to concentrate longer. Any time I moved over her button, she would twitch and spasm, so I wouldn't linger long. Finally, I began kissing her lips, engaging my entire mouth and tongue to bring her to a full climax. I needed her to know how much I wanted her. I continued until I could sense that she was getting close.

I eased off, then, trying to judge both her body language and the steady stream of moans and groans and "Oh, god; right there, baby" urgings that I was getting, from her. I wanted to try and hold her on the ragged edge of her orgasm, to give her as much pleasure as I could, for as long as possible, before I let her climax happen. It was a trick that I'd learned some years back. Bring the woman almost to her peak, then let it subside, then work her up again. Each successive 'peak' would be higher than the one before it, and the eventual orgasm would be thunderous in its ferocity.

I managed to hold her that way for several minutes, but I could tell by the intensity of her body's movements and the sound of her voice that she wouldn't last much longer. I began alternating driving my tongue deeply into her cunny and sucking her clit fully into my mouth, softly. Her clit was large and full, and I focused on it a bit more, but continued to drive my tongue into her. The intensity of her grip on my head was increasing, and her breathing was becoming quite ragged.

"Oh, right there!" she squealed in delight, as I probed her with two fingers while sucking on her clit. I began moving my fingers in and out of her, and rotated my head a bit so that I had full access. A moan began to come from her, now. "Oo ummmm, my god, muh gggoddd, don't stop! Mmm ooohhh -" Suddenly she pressed my head urgently against her, as she began to spasm and shake. Her vagina squirted warm fluid into my mouth. I drank as much as I could, but some was leaking before I could get my head tilted back straight to suck on her opening. It was wonderful, to feel her bucking and heaving beneath me, like that, and know that I had brought her to that paroxysm of pleasure. Her orgasm was beginning to fade as she said, "That's never happened to me, before, Dan. It was so incredible!" She continued to tremble lightly, for a few minutes. Then, she opened her eyes and looked down along her body at me.

"Dan, I need you in me!" she urged, panting. Her eyes spoke to me even more deeply, in a language beyond mere words.

I began moving, then, lifting my body up and crawling slowly over her lithe form. Before proceeding all the way up, I stopped to admire her generous breasts. They were absolutely perfect. She was clearly a mother, but they were still very firm and her nipples were taut with her arousal. I sucked in one, and she let out another moan. I could feel her reaching for me to enter her, but we had all day; there was no need whatsoever, to rush. I had no idea how many lovers she'd had, before or since her ex-husband, but I wanted this to be the best experience of her life. I moved my mouth to the other breast and paid equal tribute to its perfection. Her body writhed gloriously beneath me, and her hands reached to move me into position, as her desperation to complete our union was becoming unstoppable. She began scooting downward beneath me, and so I finally obliged her pleading and placed the pulsing tip of my cock at her nicely slicked entrance.

"Are you sure?" I asked softly. Once we completed this union, there could be no undoing it, and I wanted to give her one last chance to change her mind. I needn't have bothered.

"It's been over a year since I've had anyone in there. I need you so badly, little brother. Just take it slow, please; I've never had anyone quite as wide as you are."

"I'll be as gentle as can be," I whispered in her ear. "You let me know if there's any pain, okay?"

"You've been gentle with me, so far, baby brother. I trust you. Couple with me, now, please?"

Lifting myself slightly more, to a kneeling position, I started to press into her. It was definitely a tight fit. I pressed forward and backed off, repeatedly, as I slowly eased into her. The contractions of her first orgasm had definitely tightened things further, but she was relaxing and her breathing was finally becoming more rhythmic. When I was about half way inside she wrapped her legs behind my ass and pulled me forward slowly. The expression on her face when we were fully joined was one of disbelief and joy.

Beaming up at me, she said, "Oh my god, I feel so full! It's a wonderful feeling! I wish I could remember that other time, to compare, but this is totally amazing!"

"You ready to feel better, Sis?" I asked, smiling down at her.

"Yes, please. Go slow, at first, though; I'm still adjusting to your big cock!"

"I'm not that big," I said. "I haven't even touched bottom."

"It may not be all that long, but its thickness is huge, compared to anything I've ever had, BIG brother."

"I think you've gotten things mixed up, Katie; you're my big sister," I chuckled, as I slowly began sliding myself in and out.

"Oh, that is so good, Danny; just keep doing that!" she hissed.

I kept the pace nice and slow, increasing the amount I withdrew each time, until my cock was almost entirely out and entirely in on each stroke. Her hands on my ass were telling me to pick up my pace, and I just let her control the speed as her hands moved to hold my hips and direct me. I have no idea how long any of this took; I don't think it was thirty minutes, but it felt like it. I do lots of exercising, although not as much, lately, and I'm still in pretty decent shape, but I was definitely using muscles I hadn't used for a while. As I heard her breathing become more intense, I picked up the pace and our bodies were smacking upon contact. The smacking was echoing, a bit, in the room, and her tits were keeping pace with a delightful-looking bounce. I couldn't resist the urge to bend down and take one of her taut nipples into my mouth as we were peaking. The added sensation must have pushed her over the edge, as she grabbed my ass. She cried out, "Oh fuuuck" and pulled me against her, hard, forcing me to bottom out for just a moment.

The auditory cues, and the sensations that her convulsing vaginal muscles were putting on me, sent me into full orgasm as well. "Oh mmm, I'm cumming, Sis!" I let out a heavy grunt and continued pumping into her hard as I could, while I felt jets of seminal fluid emptying into her. I remained in her for a very long time. My muscles were starting to spasm a little, so I rolled to her side while staying mostly hard and inside of her. After a few minutes, I started pumping her again.

"Oh my god, you want more?" she asked incredulously.

"Well, that was only the second time," I responded with a grin. "It's really been a while, for me, too. I only stopped because my butt muscles were starting to cramp, in that position."

"You feel so damn good," she purred. "Jim never went more than once. I was surprised when you stayed hard after I gave you that blow job, earlier."

"Well, you know what they say about the third time being the charm. I always took that to heart." I smiled, increasing my pace. "Besides, this is a relaxing position. Not so much work."

At that, she pushed me onto my back, causing my penis to plop out of her. Then, she crab crawled over me, positioned her beautiful vagina directly over my cock, and slowly lowered herself onto me. At last, she was fully impaled upon me, or I was fully imbedded into her; it didn't really matter which, and it felt damned good!

"You won't have to do any work, at all, in this position," she said, laughing lightly.

On top, she began her own rhythm. She was in control, now, and she was taking full advantage of the entire length of my cock. She had more of it out of her, on the up-stroke, than I'd even tried, but somehow she kept me from plopping out. Lustily, she leaned down and kissed me fully, exploring my mouth with her tongue. She kept the pace going, the whole while.

I was in heaven. Her beautiful, long, blond hair covered my face, and the aroma of our combined, musky sexual sent was making me crazy. As she felt my cock thicken, she increased her tempo.

"Dan, I can't believe this is happening! I love you so much!" she whispered.

"I love you, Katie-bug."

Sitting back up, but keeping her pace, she asked, "Why do you keep calling me that, you silly?" She gripped me tightly several times as intended punishment. I could see the admonishing look she was trying to give me, but it was all show.

I leaned in, took her breast into my mouth and playfully nibbled on it, while giving back with some expansions of my own. Men, do your kegels; they are definitely worth the effort. After several minutes, I could tell she was tiring, but I could see the glint of determination in her eyes. She was bound and determined to get me off again. Her smile was captivating me, but the twinkle in her eye told me she was getting ready to cheat, somehow. That's when she started twerking on me, hard.

"Oh my god Katie, you're not playing fair," I said as I began to feel the effects starting to push me towards the point of no return. I tried to slow her down with my hands on her hips, but she wasn't having any of that. She simply twerked harder, until I was shuddering beneath her and spewing another gush of cum into her womb. The hot liquid must have triggered her own climax, and she bucked wildly on me. Our moans joined, to echo off the mostly bare walls of my lightly decorated room.

"That was crazy wonderful, Katie! I haven't felt this good in a very long time," I said, pulling her down on top of me into a deep embrace.

She replied softly, "I love you so much! It was wonderful for me, too! I don't remember the last time I had three orgasms in an entire day, much less in one session!" She was trembling lightly so I reached down and grabbed the edge of the comforter. I pulled it up over us both, and we stayed joined for several more minutes. Her breath in my ear told me her state.

"You're just the most kind and gentle soul," she whispered, taking my face in her hands. "I'm glad I don't have the memory of that first time. This must have put that one to shame."

"You are, of course, correct, Sis," I said, nuzzling her nose with mine.

"I must be squishing you," she said finally, rolling off of me. I plopped out, still semi-erect. She lifted the comforter and looked down at it. "Does it ever go all the way down?" she asked in disbelief.

"Well, this is a fairly exciting situation, Sis," I explained. "It's not every day that I get to have my big sister make love to me, like you just did. He'll go back to sleep, though, if we leave him be." I smiled into her gaze.

"I guess I could try to go one more time, if you need to, Dan," she said doubtfully.

"Katie, you're fine. I'm fine. That was mind-blowing sex, and incredible lovemaking. We have all the time in the world, to explore this further. Just snuggle back up to me, for now. I just want to hold you a while longer." Now I was the one trembling. I couldn't hold back the tears any longer. "I never thought it could be like this, with anyone. I don't know what's wrong with me," I told her.

"Oh, Dan," she said, holding me tightly. "There is nothing wrong with you. There's nothing wrong with us."

"I don't ever want to hurt you, Sis," I wept lightly. "I never wanted to hurt you. Now? Now, I'm madly in love with the one person I can never truly have. I don't ever want you to leave me. I don't know if I could bear being without you." It was all coming down on me: the admission, to myself, of how much I loved and wanted my sister, the realization of what we had just done, and the guilt over what must have happened those six years ago.

"That night of drunken debauchery; I must have been the one that took advantage. I just know it had to have been me. I've set all this in motion," I told her.

"Stop, stop, stop," she said, shaking me gently as her eyes began to tear up, as well. "Dan, I told you that none of that was anyone's fault. It happened, and I'm okay with it. I'm more than okay with it, now. You're such a great guy. You took extremely good care of me, care like no one I've been with ever did. And you love me. Looking back, now, I don't know if Jim ever even loved me. My sweet baby brother has become such a handsome, gentle person. I don't think you could ever do anything to make me leave, now. I'm yours, Dan; yours for as long as you can stand me..."

I was dumbstruck, hearing her words. It was like it happened all over again. "You're mine? I could have never even dreamed this possible. I didn't know I could have this much love in my heart." My trembling and tears had gone now, but the jagged sighs of post crying were on me.

Katie just held me and ran her fingers lovingly through my hair. "I love you so dearly, little brother. You don't know how wonderful you make me feel."

"You make me feel pretty wonderful, too, Katie. I don't think I've felt this wonderful in a very long time."

I closed my eyes and snuggled in against my beautiful, wonderful, loving sister, feeling the warmth of her arms around me. Something inside of me, something that I'd thought long since dead, was coming back to life, and it felt very, very good.

I guess we both drifted back off to sleep, then. I awoke with another hard on, but this one needed a visit to the bathroom. I slipped quietly out of bed, made my way to my bathroom, and emptied my very full bladder. Looking out the back window as I finished, I could see we were in for another beautiful day. It wasn't noon yet, but it must be getting close. Judging the angle of the sun, I guessed 10:30 AM. Back in the bedroom, the digital clock on the nightstand said 10:35. It was often like that; I frequently just knew what time it was, to within a few minutes.

The day was slipping away and, as tempting as the thought of spending the entire day in bed with my vivacious new lover was, the weather outdoors was just too perfect to be wasted. Still, fully waking up required a dose of caffeine. Slipping into my boxers, I padded out to the kitchen and began setting up for a couple lattes. I'd gotten used to them, out on the rig, where the dining hall has a full-service coffee and espresso bar that's open 24-7. Then, on my next month ashore, I found that I missed having them available, and I didn't feel like driving to Starbucks every time I wanted one.

I went out and bought one of the inexpensive espresso machines, but it quickly proved to be more of a hassle than it was worth. The reservoir held only enough water for a double shot of espresso, and a bit of steamed milk and froth, and then needed refilling. Worse, it took awhile to heat up, and I got tired of having to stand there and wait on the machine to be ready. I'd finally chucked the piece of crap, and gone out and spent a fair chunk of cash on a professional quality unit that is always on, always keeps the water hot, and had a direct plumbing hook-up, so that it was always full.