Empty Nesters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, okay; point taken. You look so lovely, from here, Katie-bug."

She decreased the twerking motion and resumed her forward-and-back rhythmic grind. Slowly, methodically, determinedly, she proceeded. There was nothing mechanical about it, at all, as she varied her pace from moment to moment.

The sight of her sensuous curves, undulating back and forth, coupled with the exquisite view of my cock entering and exiting her, was giving me one of the most erotic moments I'd ever experienced. The shape of her rear made me ache to free my hands and grab it, but I knew that if I managed that, I would change her tempo, so I let her drive. This was something that she had apparently spent part of the day planning, and it was the most loving thing she could have given me, for my birthday.

It was also the most loving thing that any woman had ever given me, for my birthday. With Launa, and the other women I'd been intimate with, I was always the one in the driver's seat (or saddle, whichever term you want to use), doing all the work, and they were the ones receiving all the pleasure. That's not to say that they didn't move as we made love; they usually did. And I really do get a certain amount of my own sexual joy from the pleasure I give my lady. It's just that, every once in a while, it's kind of nice to experience my partner attempting to give me pleasure. So I was very happy to lean back and watch her, as she rode me.

Obviously, what she was doing was giving her some good vibrations, too, because she was soon approaching the crest of her first big wave. A small, steady trickle of liquid began to trickle down along my member. A few strokes more, and she crested the wave, tumbling downward into the maelstrom of her orgasm. She had been watching me over her shoulder, when suddenly, her eyes snapped shut as her face twisted into the grimace that betrayed just how hard the wave had hit her. A low, throaty moan escaped her lips as she tilted her head backwards and let it wash over her. The initial wave had reflexively tightened her muscles on me significantly, and the amount of friction changed.

"You're getting me pretty close, baby," I warned her, my own voice sounding somewhat throaty and rasping.

"I can feel your cock expanding against my contractions," she groaned in explanation. "Oh, god; I want this one to fill me, completely!"

Her pressure on the forward movement was forcing me to hit her cervix on nearly every stroke. The wave of her orgasm continued, building again as her contractions increased in frequency and intensity on me. The sheer sensation of it was ripping grunting moans uncontrollably from my throat. When she sensed that I was hitting my point-of-no-return, she switched into a full twerk, driving me forcefully over my peak to join her in the swirling depths of pleasure.

"Oh, ooo, um... oh my gawaaaad." I screamed, as one of the most intense orgasms I'd ever had hit me with the force of a nuclear detonation. "God, I love you, Katie; I wish I could hold you this... ooooo!"

Another major spasm hit me, then, as she continued to twerk herself on me. The sensation on the tip of my cock was incredibly intense. I was nearly at that 'too sensitive' point but, just as I was almost there, she eased her movement slightly and let me slip back into the comfort zone. I managed to open my eyes, then, and saw that my cum was now starting to escape her, trickling down along the upper surface of my cock, mixing with hers. The sight of our commingled fluids, plus the image of her face, still twisted in a mask of extreme pleasure, created an unforgettable vision so utterly sexy that 'hot' doesn't even begin to describe it.

When I was fully spent, she released my arms from under her feet and spun quickly, stretching herself out on me, to kiss me fully and deeply. The embrace continued for quite some time, as she and I did battle with our tongues.

"My god, Dan; you're still pretty hard!" she murmured the exclamation into my mouth, breaking the kiss.

"It's not really hard," I told her, shaking my head. "It's just not flaccid."

"Well, that's very nice, but I just don't know if I can do any more, tonight," she pouted.

"You... um... I mean, we, don't need to do any more tonight. We broke any records I've had, before dinner." I assured her. "No woman has ever had me that far gone, before. It's going to take it a few minutes to go back to normal size. This really has been one of the best birthdays I can ever remember. Thank you so much, Katie."

I hugged her close. The simple act of holding her, and feeling the warmth as our bodies touched, made me unbelievably happy.

She waited a while longer, to let me fully deflate, and then she slid off me and toward the bathroom side of the bed. "It was the best day I've ever had, too," she said sleepily. She let a yawn escape.

My yawn answered hers. We were soon fast asleep in each other's arms. It was one of the most restful slumbers I think I can remember.

To be continued. Please, let us know what you think.