Empty Nesters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Watch me, Danny!" she commanded, her eyes sparkling.

I obeyed, watching as she carefully picked bra after sexy Victoria's Secret bra from the pile, folding them and fitting them into the emptied drawer. The bras were followed by a gaily-colored assortment of skimpy thong panties. When the last of the garments was stowed away, she turned to me and came into my outstretched arms.

"There!" she said demonstratively. "I've claimed space in your dresser, for some of my clothing. When a woman does that, she's saying that she isn't planning on going anywhere. There's room for another dresser, in this cavern you call a bedroom. We'll go shopping for one, later in the week, and then I'll have a place for all of my clothing. I'll be claiming hanging space, in your walk-in, too, but that can wait until later. I just wanted you to have visible proof that I'm staying, for good! Got it?"

"Got it," I told her. "I'm sorry for doubting you."

"I suppose that I can't blame you, baby," she grinned. "I guess if I'd been burned by as many men as you have, women, I'd be a little insecure, myself. You'll see, though. We've got all the time in the world, for me to prove how much I love you."

"I'll take that promise at its full value," I told her, then grinned. "And I know that it's my fault, 'cause I used that expression first, but those same words are also the inscription on Tracy Bond's headstone,

so maybe we ought to find another catch-phrase?"

"Whatever words we use, it amounts to the same thing, Danny," she laughed. "I'm your woman, from now until forever, and you're my man, and nothing's gonna change that or come between us. Oh... and may God have mercy on any woman who even looks at you, the wrong way, because I sure as hell won't!"

Her words showed me a fierce side of her love that I hadn't imagined could exist.

"Alright," I nodded. "You're staying, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Please forgive me, in advance, for any other seeming lapses in my confidence in us. I've never been so happy, and the converse of that is that I've never had so much happiness to lose. Hearing you is one thing, but it's going to take a while to sink in."

"Deal!" she said, giving me a moderately quick tongue-kiss to seal the bargain. Then, "What should we eat? I'm starving. All this sex has really made me hungry."

"We have the leftovers from yesterday's lunch, but I kind of want to have something nicer." I said.

"Yeah, you goof! It's your birthday. We're going to do something nice. I was asking if you want me to cook, or do you want to go somewhere?"

"Oh, um, you know, we can go out any time. I'd love to have something you cooked, Sis."

"How about those steaks and a nice spinach salad?" she asked.

"That would be great. I can get the grill going." I offered.

"No way! I'm doing this for you. You go sit down and rest a bit. You'll need your energy, for later," she teased.

"Wow, we are going to go for a record! I don't think I ever had this much action when I was a teen." I said, reclining in the left-most easy chair. I thought about turning on the television, but somehow I just wasn't interested. So many emotions and thoughts were bouncing around in my head. Listening to the light sounds of Katie working in the kitchen, I closed my eyes for a bit.

Next thing I knew, there was a very nice female voice softly whispering in my ear, "Dan," followed by the touch of a soft hand on my shoulder. "Dan, wake up, sweetie. Your birthday dinner is ready."

I awoke slowly, a wonderful aroma tantalizing my olfactory senses. Opening my eyes, I found Katie kneeling beside me.

"Hey, Sis. Sorry; I must have dozed off on you." It was dark outside, now, and I was getting a big hug.

"I love you, birthday boy. Come eat. You had a hard day, today," she smiled wickedly. Somehow, I knew that the smile contained her promise that I had a hardnight, waiting for me after the meal.

At the granite island, she had our plates all prepared. The steaks were grilled to perfection, and she'd assembled a beautiful spinach salad with hard-boiled egg slices, red onion slivers, pine nuts, dried blueberries, and mushrooms, to accompany the meat course. To the side of each salad sat a small bowl of what appeared to be a honey-mustard dressing. Next to each plate was a goblet of the Sangiovese and a glass of ice water.

"Did you make the dressing, too?" I asked, amazed.

"Yes, I did. I didn't see any bottled dressings, in the fridge, but you had all the ingredients I needed. I improvised, on the salad; I would have normally used fresh blueberries, but you had some dried blueberries in your nice pantry."

Sitting down, I said, "It looks delicious. I'm guessing you had no problems, operating that grill, out there?"

"It took me a minute to figure out how to get it going. Yours is a little fancier than I'm used to using, but I got it," she glowed. "Happy Birthday, Dan. I hope you know how much I love you."

"I do. Thanks for making this. Sometimes I like to go out, but I'm frequently a homebody. Today felt like one of those days. And, yes, I'm starting to get a pretty good idea of how much you love me."

As I cut into the steak, I noted that it was just a little pink, inside, exactly the way I like it. The first bite was pure, melt-in-your-mouth, Angus flavor. "I know those were good steaks, but you really cooked this one perfectly, Sis. I also like how you didn't put the dressing on the salad. It's like you read my mind." I dipped my fork in the dressing and got some salad. "I know it's hard to go wrong with a salad, but I've never had the mixture you've made; the pine nuts and blueberries really added a nice kick."

"It is a pretty simple meal, you're going on about, Danny. You don't have to butter me up, you know? I'm a sure thing." She winked at me across the island.

"I wasn't buttering you up. I've been to expensive restaurants that didn't do as nice a job," I said. Changing the subject I asked, "So, after we get you moved out of your minivan, tomorrow, what would you like to do?"

"It'd be nice to see what's around here. I wasn't here very long last time, and it's been like six years. Maybe we could see the campus or some historical sights. What do you normally do, with your time off?"

"There's plenty of things to see, locally, and nearby," I told her. "But I also travel, a lot, when I'm off. After all, I've got an average of 28 or 29 consecutive days worth of free time, every other month. Last year, I drove out to the Grand Canyon, for a two-week camping trip. I've also gone on some diving trips in the Caribbean, Mexico, and South America. I haven't been to Europe or Africa, yet, but I've been to Thailand and Indonesia. I'm still adding flags to my map. Any place you're interested in exploring?"

"I've never been out of the country, Dan," she said dourly. "I've always wanted to travel overseas but, with raising two kids and seeing them through college, there wasn't that sort of money in the budget, so I just never got the chance. I took a year of French, in high school, and a year of German as an elective, in college. Surprisingly, I actually still remember a lot of both languages!"

"None of that tells me where you want to go, though," I reminded her.

"Well, if I had to pick just one trip, I'd love for it to be long enough to visit several countries in Europe," she said with conviction.

"We'll have to add that to our to-do list." I grinned broadly at her. The thought of taking her to Europe really piqued my interest, and I could tell, by the way her eyes were lighting up, that she was definitely interested, as well.

"Which countries, in Europe, and what time of year?" I pressed her to fill in some more details.

"I've always wanted to see the Mediterranean," she told me, after a moment's thought. "I've read about places like Nice, Marseille, Cannes, Monte Carlo, and Monaco in novels and seen them as backdrops in films, and they look and sound so romantic. I'd also like to see some of the capitals of the various European countries, like Vienna, Paris, Amsterdam, and probably Rome and Athens, if there was time. I love looking at art and architecture."

"That sounds like a couple different trips, at different times of the year," I said contemplatively. "We can schedule a visit with my travel planner, and see what she can arrange. I don't think we can expect to find a good trip this month, because it's pretty short notice. Still, you never know. Sometimes there are some great last minute deals, if you have the ability to just pick up and go right away. Would you like that?"

"Oh, Dan. You don't know how much I would," she said, as she took my hand across the island. "You need to stop giving me so much on your birthday!"

"Katie," I told her, "You've opened up my heart to love, again. That's a very special gift, you know. Opening the world, to you, pales in comparison!"

"Oh, god, Danny..." she choked, breaking into tears. "I don't know what to say..."

I stood, walked around the end of the island, and took her gently into my arms. "Don't say anything, then, beautiful," I told her. "You don't have to."

I held her for a moment, and then she tipped her face up slightly and kissed me. It was a light kiss, at first, but then her arms slid around me and I felt her breathing quicken as her tongue ventured out to search for mine. Our hands began to roam, just gently stroking each other, but both of us knew that the passion was quickly building.

"We better stop, darling," she murmured into my mouth only a moment before we both would have reached the point of no return. "What's left of dinner is getting cold, and we're both going to need our nourishment, for what I've got in mind."

"And what might that be?" I asked her, chuckling, as we released each other and returned to our plates.

"Never you mind, Mister Anderson," she laughed. "Just accept the fact that, tonight, I'm in charge, and I guarantee that you're going to enjoy every single moment of it."

"Do tell, Miz Richards," I chuckled.

"Anderson," she corrected me. "After the idiot left me, I wanted no reminders beyond Zane and Adam that I'd ever been married to the schmuck. As part of the settlement, I made him pay the costs for everything involved in taking back my maiden name. So I'm Ms., or, perhaps, Mrs., Anderson, once more."

When we finished eating she insisted, "I'll take care of the kitchen, and the clean-up, Dan. You go take a nice shower, and I'll come join you shortly."

I obediently followed her instructions and went to get showered. Looking in the mirror, it was difficult to see the person that I used to be. I had been putting a little weight back on, lately, and I really needed to get back at my exercise routine. My abs had some definition, but not like they had, a couple years after the divorce. Today, I hadn't shaved, and I was looking kind of scraggly. First things first, I decided. I took out my cleansing shaving cream and my wet/dry electric razor. Hot water running, I got my face lathered up and gave myself a really good shave. Then I went ahead and brushed my teeth really well with my ultrasonic toothbrush and some whitening toothpaste.

With those tasks out of the way, I got things together for the shower. In the midst of that process, though, another idea occurred to me: A relaxing bubble bath might really do the trick. Suiting action to thought, I began filling the two-person whirlpool tub, a feature of the bath which I hadn't used in years. I had just finished removing my clothes when Katie entered the bathroom and slipped up behind me, already naked. I could tell by the heat of her body against mine, and the pressure of her distended nipples against my shoulder blades, as she pressed against me from behind, rested her chin against my shoulder, and murmured hotly into my ear.

"Oh, that looks very nice, Dan. What a great idea!" she said, cupping my ass with her right hand. "You're so naughty, and I think that's oh-so-nice!"

"I was just thinking it would be really relaxing. We can get the jets going, and just let go." I said, turning to admire her naked form. That was all it took, though. I was at half-mast before I could say another word.

Looking at my developing expansion, she said, "I think I know what you were thinking, and it excites me too." She took my right hand and pressed it into her wetness to demonstrate her veracity.

It took a while for the tub to fill, although not as long as you might expect, since it had in-line heating for the hot water. While we waited, I backed her up against the wall and we kind of started fondling, caressing, and kissing like teenagers. When I noticed the water was getting close to the right level, I broke free to turn it off.

"It's not all that full, Dan," Katie commented.

"It will be, once we put our bodies in there and start displacing water," I chuckled. "Besides that, we don't want it too high, or we'll wind up splashing water all over the floor once we get to doing what you know we'll be doing! I don't fancy getting out of the tub and having to mop up the floor before taking you to bed. It'd just really detract from the mood."

"I see," she giggled. "And, you're right. When I get you out of the tub, it's straight to bed, as soon as we're both dry! I've got plans for you, kid brother!"

"Kid brother?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow at her.

"Well, I've called you 'baby', and you seem to love that, and I can call you 'brother' because it's true and you don't seem to mind, but you're no longer my 'baby' brother. With the size of that lovely cock of yours, there's no way I can call you 'little' brother, any more. And you seemed to object, earlier today, when I called you 'big' brother. What's a girl to do?"

"I'm just teasing, Sis," I told her, grinning. "As long as you're holding me in those soft, loving arms, you can call me just about anything you want."

"Be careful what you say, snookums," she laughed.

"I'm gonna ignore that," I informed her, opening the cabinet under the sink. "Now, would you like any bath salts, or a particular scent of bubble bath? I've got a bunch of different scents, oils, salts, and soaps. You pick whatever catches your fancy."

She looked through and pulled out a couple of my favorites. "Jasmine bubble bath and a bath salt that spices things up. What do you think?"

The bath salt she picked was one of those that was designed for use by couples to enhance and excite their physical sensations. I laughed, "We're already pretty spicy, but that will work just fine."

Taking the containers from her, I added generous portions of each. Stepping into the tub, I stirred the water by turning on the jets. "Come on in; the water is perfect. Well, it's a perfect temperature for me, anyway. You'll have to tell me if I got it too hot or cold." I actually liked it just a tad warmer, but didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

Stepping into her seat, she made it clear, "Oh my, this is just right for me, too."

Initially, we traded off washing each other. I'd wash her a bit, and then she washed me. The 'washing' soon devolved into more of a groping session, where we were just playing with and teasing one another. Then she changed positions and, suddenly I was inside her again, and it felt like I had reached Nirvana. This coupling didn't go quickly, like our 'afternooner' in the Gulf; instead, it was very slow and purposeful. We'd been in the middle of a really nice embrace, our tongues dueling like a couple of Olympic-class fencers, when she simply scooted forward and effortlessly impaled herself on me.

The lost time of our years apart seemed to disappear like morning mist. We had each other, now, and 'now' was all that really mattered. The tub was really working at relaxing all the muscles I had been using, and she obviously found the throbbing of the jets against us to be relaxing, as well. Too, water based sex, at least, indoors in a tub, lends itself to a slow, easy-going pace. Actually, it enforces such a pace. Get too energetic, and you'll be mopping up the floor, afterward.

Katie was doing most of the work for both of us, this time around. Her 'angle of attack' was different from our previous couplings. It pressed my cock downward, which felt really good. It also put me in a situation where my cock wasn't getting overly excited by pressure along its underside, and that allowed me to hold on, without much concentration on not cumming, and truly enjoy the 'ride' she was taking on me, using her arms to slide herself slowly and gently, but firmly, forward and back on her 'mount'.

All of our washing, groping, playing, and, now, making love, must have consumed more time than I thought, because I began to notice that the water temperature was growing a little too cool. I looked closely at Katie, and saw that she was showing some tiny 'goosebumps' on her arms and torso, just as I was. I didn't want to dispel the magic of this moment, but I also didn't want her to be uncomfortable.

"The water's getting a bit chilly, Katie-bug," I said. "It's my fault; I should have turned on the tub's heater, when we started this. I can switch it on, now, but it'll probably take some time to warm the water back up to where we want it. Or, we can just rinse off, get dry, and continue this in bed. Which do you prefer?"

"This has been so nice," she said. "But my evil plan, all along, had been to take you in bed."

"It's all good, Sis. I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

"This was a very nice appetizer," she said playfully. Then she climbed out of the tub and began to dry off with one of the over-sized towels on the shelf above the tub.

I followed her out, retrieving one of the several remaining towels to get myself dry. We proceeded into the bedroom and I walked around to the far side of the bed, stretching out on my side of the mattress.

"Here; you get in the middle," she instructed as she crawled onto the mattress on her side. "I'm going to take care of my little brother on his birthday."

Well, I had given her permission to call me whatever she chose, so long as she was loving me, and she'd definitely been loving me for the last half-hour or so... I let the 'little brother' slide, without a word, despite her suggestion that she couldn't call me that, any longer.

As I scooted to the middle, she reached out and gently wrapped her hand around my manhood. With a couple quick strokes, she had me re-energized. Leaning forward on her knees, she plopped me into her mouth for a few moments, to make me wet and extra hard. Arms at my sides, I closed my eyes for a brief moment, to simply enjoy the sensations from her lips and tongue as they worked their skilled magic on me. Then, without missing a beat, she swiveled around to mount me in a reverse 'X' position. Her feet pinned my arms to my sides and to the mattress, so that I couldn't reach out and touch her. It became quite obvious to me that she intended to be in full control of at least this portion of our pleasure. Fortunately, I'd tucked my pillow under my head, so I could watch her luscious pussy as it enveloped me, without straining my neck. The sight of her sex, as it swallowed mine, was amazingly, unbelievably tantalizing.

"Hmm," she murmured. "You love watching your sister's sweet pussy swallowing your big cock, don't you, little brother?" she asked me.

"The view is amazing, but you're not going to let me touch are you?" I asked.

"Nope, this is all about you tonight." she informed me, beginning her efforts in earnest. As she pulled forward it was the same downward push on my penis we'd had in the tub, with almost no force on the bottom side.

"You know in this position; I can probably go a pretty long time?" I teased her.

"For the moment, yes. I'm giving you pleasure and letting you enjoy it. But I will be deciding how long you last, mister," she intoned. She, twerked me, for a minute, to demonstrate her power.