Empty Rooms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squeezed her breast hard, then I pinched and twisted her nipple until she gasped. She liked it rough. I slipped my hand down her back to her ass. I smacked her awkwardly - I couldn't get much force to it. Then I pushed the middle finger of my hand into her pussy. She gasped again. I pulled her up my body with that finger firmly positioned in her cunt. Gradually she worked her way up until her bush was in my face.

She had a heavy growth of hair around her cunt. It got in my way as I tried to spear her on my tongue. She gradually moved up so that her clitoris was directly above my mouth. I sucked her lips in and wiggled my tongue around her opening.

All this time Bobby had been sucking like a vacuum on my prick. I broke free of Marisa for a moment and said, "Bobby, ride me!" Bobby rose up behind Marisa and placed my prick in her pussy. She slowly slid down until we were completely joined. She rocked back and forth and leaned over, I could feel her breasts rubbing up and down Marisa's muscular back.

I found one of Bobby's hands and directed it to Marissa's tit. I used it to squeeze, twist and pinch Marisa's nipples. Marisa hissed through her teeth and pushed her cunt harder on to my face. Bobby picked up on my suggestion and grabbed both Marisa's breasts, hard, and used them as handles the better to split her slit on my prick.

Bobby was showing her readiness to cum by hammering herself up and down and groaning deep in her throat. I was approaching lift off so I bit down on Marissa's clit while I pushed three fingers up her cunt and twisted the one breast left for me.

The room exploded. I yelled, "Jesus H. Christ!" Bobby screamed and bounced harder. Marisa groaned, "oh... Oh... Ohh!" and threw her head back so hard she nearly threw Bobby off the bed. I shot a gallon of spunk deep into Bobby's cunt and Marisa soaked my face with her juices.

We collapsed in a pile on the bed. "You girls trying to kill an old man?" I panted.

Bobby giggled and moved in to cuddle at my side. Marisa snuggled on the other side and said, "Yes, but it didn't work, so I guess we will just have to try again."

"Later, much later..." I closed my eyes.

My bladder woke me about five in the morning. The girls were still there, Bobby in her favourite foetal position with her back tight to my side. Marisa was sprawled on her stomach with one arm over the side of the bed. I slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom. I got back to bed without either girl stirring.

My next conscious thought was a feeling of pleasure from a warm mouth gently working on my hardening shaft. I glanced down and saw Marisa's head bobbing slowly. Bobby was watching from her position at my side. I reached down and caressed both their heads. Bobby looked up at me and smiled. Marisa didn't miss a stroke.

Brightly, Bobby spoke, "I'll get up and get breakfast. You two take your time. I'll cook pancakes so they will be ready when you are." She got out of the bed, leaned over and kissed me, deeply. "Take good care of her," she whispered. I smiled and watched Bobby's cute butt sashay through the doorway. That left me with Marisa' mouth wrapped firmly around my prick, sliding up and down. I told her to move her butt up to my face. She got on her knees and walked them up to my head with her mouth still firmly attached.

I couldn't comfortably reach her cunt with my face because she was so tall. I reached with my hands and began to finger her pussy. It was still covered with last nights dried juices so the hair was all matted, but I cleared a path and settled in to enjoy the blow-job while playing with her cunt.

In a short while Marisa began to speed up her motions on my dick. I told her to roll over, which she did. I went with her and ended up sitting over her face watching my cock go in and out as I continued to finger her. She moaned so I switched around and quickly ran my rod deep in her juicy channel. She gasped as I hit bottom and she began to move under me.

I found that my mouth was directly over her tits so, of course, I sucked one into my mouth while twisting and fondling the other. She seemed to appreciate this. Her hands clawed at my back and she moaned heavily. I put my arms around her legs which were now over my shoulders and dragged her across the bed between strokes until she was right on the edge and my feet were on the floor. I stood up and continued to pound into her tight twat.

My hands were free so I used one to spank her butt as it hung over the edge of the bed and the other had a firm hold on her tit as I used it as a hand hold to increase the strength I put into each stroke. I am sure Bobby could hear the slap of our bodies coming together in the kitchen.

As I felt Marisa climbing to orgasm, I moved one hand to find her clit, which I twisted and pinched at the same time.

It was as if I had hit her with an electric shock! She screamed, arched up off the bed so that only her head and legs were supporting her and thrashed three, no, four times before slowly lowering back the the bed. I stroked once more and she thrashed again, nearly coming off the bed. I stroked twice more causing small quakes to ripple her stomach muscles. She lay whimpering softly, her eyes tightly closed. I pushed her legs off my shoulders and curled her up on the bed. I sat beside her stroking her hair for almost five minutes before she opened her eyes and looked for me.

"Bobby said you were good ... but not that good. I have never..."

I smiled, "Practise... I was married for a few years."

"Wow, what next?"

"Can I interest you in a nice relaxing warm shower?"

"Yeah, sounds good, but you will have to carry me..."

"Right, I think you should carry me! You're bigger and younger!"

Marisa gave a half-hearted attempt to throw a pillow at me. "I guess I will just have to get there myself, Shorty!" she said with a smile.

We struggled to the shower and turned on the jets. The warm water, soap and proximity rapidly revived us both. I found that Marisa's breasts were just at the right height for kissing, so I did a lot of that. She fondled my balls and gently stroked my shaft. I used one finger to tickle her clit.

We were interrupted by Bobby informing us that breakfast was ready. Sigh.

After pancakes and whipped cream, we started in on the chores for the day. I went shopping and the girls cleaned the house. After lunch, I began working on the upstairs bathroom, There wasn't really much wrong, just a couple of leaks and a small patch of damaged plaster. I fixed the leaks, filled the plaster and redid the grout around the shower stall. Everything should be ready for the girls to primp to their heart's content.

After dinner the girls went out to a movie. I stayed and worked on my computer. I was sound asleep when they returned.

Sunday morning came in with another cool, rainy day. We decided that we would have a house meeting at 1:00 p.m. - after brunch and a lazy morning.

At 1:00 p.m. sharp I called the girls to the kitchen table. I had brought a copy of Bobby's contract with me and my laptop to take notes.

Before we start, I need to clear up something. Marisa, tell us about your home life."

"What do you want to know? My mother is a fruitcake hanging on by her fingernails and sometimes ending up in the looney bin. She brings men home all the time for a quicky and My father... doesn't even know I am alive."

"So when did you leave?"

"Right after that last asshole tried to grope me after he fucked my mother."

"Ok, so I guess we don't have to inform your parents of where you are."

"Thank you. Now the first item is Bobby's contract and the modifications to it. Then I think we can use the same contract for Marisa. Ok?"

Both girls nodded.

"Ok, I have added the words 'share equally' for the chores section. I have added a new section on Deportment. Basically you will be asked to demonstrate your poise and charm at a function of my choosing after completing the Miss Manners course being offered at the college for the next 6 weeks.

"Marisa, part one says that nothing, but nothing gets in the way of completing your course work. Part two says when in doubt, see part one, Part three is the list of chores you agree to 'share equally'. Part four is the division of space and respect for privacy in the house. Oh... we need to change the bathroom part. You two can set up in the upstairs bath and leave the downstairs one for me and my invited guests. Part seven outlines my responsibilities. I will provide room and board. Any questions or comments?"

Marisa looked at the document, frowning. "How is this applied? How do we know how we are doing? And how do we solve problems?"

"Good questions! Any ideas?"

"How about a meeting like this once a week?" said Bobby. "Then we have time to celebrate the good stuff and punish the bad." She looked at Marisa.

"Sounds good to me. Sunday at 1:00 p.m.? "

The girls looked at one another and began to smile. "Yup." They nodded their heads vigorously.

Bobby suggested a board be posted in the kitchen that they could write topics on so that they wouldn't forget anything.

The meeting broke into a discussion of how the girls were doing at college. Bobby was really happy with the courses toward her nursing program but Marisa wasn't sure if she really wanted the business degree that she was taking.

"Hey, Marisa, I just realized that you broke rule number one! You missed some classes to go to some old bank or something! I think you need to be punished!"

Marisa looked down at her hands in her lap.

"Now Bobby, she needed that money..." I tried to interject.

"Let me refer you to rule number two! When in doubt!"

"She's right," said Marisa, "I need to be punished."

"A spanking! She needs a spanking! Fred, you've got to spank her. I'll help - I'll get a wooden spoon..." Bobby jumped up and went to the drawer that had the wooden spoons in it.

As this was going on, I noticed that both girls were wearing short skirts and button up blouses with slippers. I think I was being set up here. Oh well... go with the flow...

I pushed my chair back from the table. "Marisa! Get over here. Across my knees."

Marisa got on her knees beside my chair. She leaned over across my lap. I ran my hand down her back. No bra strap. Interesting. I reached down and flipped the hem of her skirt over her back baring her toned and creamy tush. No panties. Hmm. Maybe this was planned.

Bobby brandished the wooden spoon in front of me. "Can I help?" she asked, raising the spoon.

"No! Punishment is my job. Let's see, 25 strokes for missing a class. Two classes missed. That is 50 strokes. Bobby, you will need to count. After each set of 25 you will massage the affected areas with rubbing alcohol. I don't think I will use the spoon. I think a belt will be much better."

I reached down and did my belt and pulled it from my pants. I doubled it up in my right hand and and brought it down smartly on Marisa's prime bottom. Marisa winced, Bobby said, "One."

After 25 strokes, Bobby got out the alcohol and began to massage Marisa's pink bum. I noticed the runnels of juice that were flowing down Marisa's legs to the floor. I thought I might take this to the next step. I knew the alcohol would cool the burn in Marisa's ass but I also knew that the next few strokes would sting even more because of the dry skin.

On stroke 12, I brought the belt down harder than normal, across her left butt cheek and down between her legs. Marisa gasped and brought her hand back to protect her butt.

"That's it! How can I do a good job of punishment if she is going to try to protect herself? Bobby, get the handcuffs. Marisa, get on my bed, on your stomach! Naked!"

Both girls moved quickly. Marisa went off rubbing her behind, but the juices were still flowing down her legs. I followed, stepping over her skirt and noticing the blouse that was flung in a corner.

When we got to the bed, I quickly handcuffed one wrist, passed the other cuff around the centre post at the head of the bed and then cuffed her other hand. Next I dug in my drawer to find a pair of old belts. I used the belts to anchor her knees to her shoulder. I dragged her down the bed until her ankles were as close to the bedposts as posible.

"Bobby, the leg cuffs..." I indicated the drawer where I had stored the handcuffs. I then cuffed her feet to the bedposts.

Marisa was now firmly attached to the bed. Her ass was sticking up with her knees pulled up near her shoulders and spread by the ropes to the bed posts. There was no way she could move to avoid the spanking.

"Let's see, I believe we have 25 to go..."

Marisa cut in, "No, only 13, you were on 12 when I moved!"

"Hmmm, double the one that you moved on, add 10 for the hassle and 5 more to remind you not to litter the floor with clothes - that makes 30...

"No, please, I'll pick up the clothes, 25 is enough."

The sharp smack of the belt made her wince.

After 15 strokes, I gave the belt to Bobby. "Here, you finish her. Don't be gentle." I noticed Marisa's juices were dripping down to the bed. I went to the night stand and got out the KY while Bobby finished the spanking. Quickly I lubed up my rigid poker. Her strokes weren't as hard as mine had been but they still made Marisa wince. At 24 I said, stopping Bobby, "Last one is always the best." I slid my hand down Marisa's bum to lubricate her asshole and then climbed on the bed behind her. I signalled Bobby to give her the last stroke.

As soon as it was over I rammed hard into Marisa's asshole. She screamed and came hard. Her body arched hard against her restraints. I started pumping in and out of her ass as she sagged down as far as the restraints would let her. She was moaning softly.

"Bobby, get under here and lick her clit." Bobby swung around and lay on her back between my legs and Marisa's. Her tongue eagerly lapped at Marisa's overheated cunt and I continued to smoothly slide in and out. Marisa's moans had turned into an endless litany of "Don't stop, oh, don't stop..."

I didn't stop. I continued to plough into her. It wasn't long before Marisa once again screamed in orgasmic pleasure.

"Bobby, get up here beside Marisa with your ass in the air." She did it quickly. I reached over and got some more KY. I applied it liberally to Bobby's asshole. I heard her breathing increase and she gasped when my finger was thrust in. I plunged a second finger on the next stroke and pumped a few times, then I quickly pulled out of Marisa and plunged into Bobby's asshole. Ten strokes and back to Marisa, ten strokes and back to Bobby. I kept this up as long as I could, back and forth, in and out, Marisa and Bobby.

My orgasm was nearing and I wanted Bobby to come with me. I stopped changing and thrust three fingers into Marisa while my superheated cock pistoned ferociously in and out of Bobby's tight asshole.

"I'm going to cum..." I murmured through clenched teeth. "Right..." Two more powerful strokes nearly lifted Bobby's knees off the bed... "Now!"

I exploded! Bobby came right after I did and Marisa got off on my fingers which had clenched tight in her ass as I hit my peak.

Marisa's mumbles to be let loose finally brought me to my senses.

We made it to the shower where, under 80 gallons of hot water, we agreed that Sundays would be reserved for punishments and prizes.

* * * * *

A week went by quickly with a letter for Marisa from the bank arriving on Monday. It contained a bank draft for $10,000 that they termed reward for services rendered. The attached note that said she could cash it at the bank of her choice but that they hoped she would continue to be a customer.... blah... blah...

Marisa found another bank.

During the nights I filled one or the other or both girls. The sex was great, but exhausting. By Friday I was dragging my self around.

Part IV - Patty

Friday I got a phone call about two in the afternoon. It was Bobby. "Can you pick us up at the Science Building at the College? We have a slight problem - there will be three of us. Come quick, please?"

I was there in seven minutes. As I pulled in to the drop off zone at the main door I saw Bobby and Marisa sitting on a bench. They were supporting a third girl between them - a redhead. At the feet of the redhead was what looked like a puddle of puke. A campus cop was standing nearby.

Bobby and Marisa helped the redhead get to the car as I opened the rear door and spread a blanket over the seat. "Drunk?" I asked.

"No," Bobby explained, "bad drugs."

"Humph. Need a hospital?"

"I don't think so, do you Marisa?"

"She shouldn't. Sticking your fingers down her throat should have got rid of most of it." Marisa shook her head and rolled her eyes as she and Bobby helped the redhead get in the car.

"Well, it worked and that asshole cowboy was rushing us." She glanced at the cop who was on his phone, probably to get the mess cleaned up. She finished rolling down the window and ran around the car to get in next to the redhead. "Let's go!"

As Marisa got in front, I noticed that she had two backpacks with her. I quickly drove us home.

At the house, I directed the girls to take their friend to my bedroom and strip her down and lay her on the bed. Pillow under her feet, not her head. I went to the computer to see what I should do for a case of drug abuse. Not much help. Treat as for shock. Done.

When I got to the bedroom, I saw three heads in the bed. Bobby smiled at me, "She was cold."

I smiled back, "Right. Let me know if there is any change. Check her pulse occasionally and her breathing. I'll be in my office."

"Ok."

I picked up the various clothes strewn around and organized them in piles. The redhead's blouse, bra, panties and jeans stank of stale urine and puke. I took them to the laundry.

It was almost five when Marisa came to get me. She had put her clothes back on. "Patty is sleeping quietly right now. We thought you might like an explanation. Bobby is changing and we will meet you in the den in five minutes."

I grabbed a beer and headed to the den. The girls were both there. "Ok, what is the story?"

Bobby took a deep breath and started, "Well, first let me thank you for the way you came without question. I wish I could think my parents might... but no..." She flushed.

Marisa said, "Yes, thanks. That cop was about to bust us."

Bobby continued, "We were in the lounge in the Sci' Building sitting chatting about class. Patty, that's her name, was trying to convince us that the Prof was cheating us. She began yelling and waving her arms around and when I told her to cool it, she dived into her purse and came out with a pill bottle and downed a couple. Meanwhile that campus cowboy came by to see what the fuss was. Marisa was talking to him as I was trying to get Patty to settle down. I noticed that Patty was sweating and beginning to talk nonsense. I thought it might be from the pills so I quickly stuck my fingers down her throat so she would throw up. She did. All over everything, including the cop."

Marisa giggled, "Yeah, you should have seen his face, it was like he had been hit with shit. He backed off and dragged out his radio. I stepped forward and grabbed his hand so he wouldn't call. Bobby got her phone out and called you. The cop said he would give us two minutes to get out so we quickly stuffed what we could in our bags and dragged Patty out to the bench where you saw us. He followed us."

"Ok, that sort of makes sense. Tell me more about the drugs."

Bobby and Marisa looked at each other. They both nodded yes at the same time. Bobby turned to me. "Drugs are easy to get at the college. Marisa and I have agreed we don't need them but some students feel they do. Patty is one of them. She has been using some uppers since the beginning of term. The guy she gets them from is this big black guy that hangs around the stores at the edge of the campus. Word is that his drugs are sometimes questionable. The story is he got accused of date rape a year or so ago and isn't allowed on campus."

123456...9