Empty Rooms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marisa piped up, "So when Patty started behaving a little strange, we just assumed it was drugs." She shrugged.

"What now?"

Bobby looked at me and smiled a cattish grin. "You have rescued two kittens in distress. Can you make it three? There is another room upstairs... we can make it up to you!"

"Humph." I smiled. "One kitten. One overgrown wildcat - with claws." I was referring to the scratches on my back from one night with Marisa. She had the decency to blush.

I sighed. "You realize this is not going to be easy. She is probably hooked if she has been on them that long. She will go through some withdrawal for some days and then will have to be carefully watched for a while. Her diet will have to be carefully chosen or she will gain weight. She will also have to agree to the process. We will have to prepare all this tonight and..."

Bobby leap to her feet and gave me a great big hug. "Thanks again!" She untangled herself and zipped off down the hall to check on Patty.

I sighed a great big sigh. Marisa laughed and headed into the kitchen after giving me a heart stopping kiss. "You hungry?"

I sat with pen and paper and mapped out a plan to get Patty back on her feet. Prep her room. Stark. Bed and chair and restraints only. Search her belongings. Lock up any drugs. Provide some salt pills, vitamins and calcium as placebos. Expect three or four days of hell - 24 hour supervision and possible restraint. Then an exercise program. With periods of class homework. The girls would have to get it. Fortunately it was Friday so Monday would be the only day of missed classes. Patty might be ready to start back to classes the following Monday with plenty of supervision. And counselling. Probably me. Sigh. Probably me.

It went pretty much as I expected. Patty came to dinner. She was rubbing her arms and shaking a little. She looked right through me when introduced but seemed to remember my name. At dinner she accidentally knocked over her glass of water. After dinner we discussed the possibility of rehab. She rejected doctors and hospitals vehemently. She would agree to our plan. No, no one cared where she was, her parents would think she was staying over with some one if they even noticed she was gone.

After dinner the girls took her to the den and tried to amuse her with class work but she couldn't concentrate. Then they tried music and dance but she was shaking to badly to be co-ordinated. By nine they gave up and took her to her bedroom - at the end of the hall - the upstairs room furthest from mine downstairs. They dressed her in an old pair of my pj's. We had decided on two hour shifts and everyone would sleep in my bed as it was the quietest. Bobby went first, ten to twelve, Marisa took twelve to two and I took two to four. I figured the worst time would be the early morning when Patty couldn't sleep any more and would start to scream. I went to bed early with strict instructions to call me if anything happened that they couldn't handle.

At eleven. Bobby came in and woke me. Patty was convulsing. We went in and tied her hands and feet to the bed so she wouldn't hurt herself. At midnight I sent Bobby to bed. She went reluctantly. Marisa came in while we were discussing it, I sent her back to bed too.

Patty was lying quietly for awhile so I went to the kitchen and mashed up some multi-vitamins and put them in a plastic cup of milk. When Patty showed signs of waking, I propped her up and poured some milk down her throat. She gagged, but it went down. She ranted at me and fought her restraints. I sat and murmured quietly to her but did not touch her. Just about four in the morning, her ranting turned to screams and she went into convulsions again. This time she managed to void her bladder and her bowel. It was a good thing we had put a sheet of plastic over the mattress.

Bobby walked in as I was opening the window while waiting for Patty to become still. She looked like she was going to throw up but she managed to hold it. Together we undressed Patty and cleaned her and the bed. What a mess. Bobby started the laundry while I put on a clean sheet. Patty was shaking and throwing her head back and forth. Great runnels of sweat ran down her face and off her naked body. I covered her with a sheet and sat down again.

Bobby came in and sat with me. I was waiting for another lucid moment when I could feed Patty more liquids. It happened twice before Marisa arrived. At that point I sent them both back to bed and said I would stay for a while because I couldn't sleep anyway. Marisa took one look at Bobby and dragged her off to bed.

Around eight that morning Patty woke again. She began by demanding to be untied because she was fine now. I said, "Yes," and sat watching her. She whined and cried about how the bonds were hurting her. I said, "Yes," and checked each one. Her skin was red, but was not torn at all. I sat and watched her. She swore, she screamed, she threatened, she tore up my parentage while I sat and watched. I fed her more liquid.

It was nine thirty when the girls came back. We gave Patty a potty break while there were three of us to hold her. She was quite good, though still shaking and swearing, until she found out we weren't going to leave her alone in the bathroom. It took all three of us to get her back to bed.

Variations on a theme. Somewhere between Saturday morning and Sunday morning I got a few hours sleep. Patty rolled between screaming fits, delirium, and troubled sleep. The girls looked shell shocked, but kept up the vigil. We fed Patty at least a gallon of Gatorade and vitamin laced milk.

Sunday morning Patty actually asked for a piece of toast with jam. That afternoon she had some minor convulsions and another screaming fit. Sunday night worked reasonably well. We each did our two hour shift and nobody had to call for help.

Monday morning she greeted the three of us with a weak grin and in a voice hoarse from screaming, said, "I hope I wasn't too much trouble..."

I went to bed. Bobby arrived some time later and just wanted to be cuddled. Marisa switched with her in the night. I woke up to find her slender form naked and willing. We made slow tender love. She came twice and I filled her with my spunk. Bobby came later, in the shower, dangling off the bathroom counter and on the bedroom carpet.

Tuesday the girls were off to college early leaving me with Patty. I went up to her room to find her hiding her head under her pillow. "Rise and shine! Time to get to work."

Patty groaned. "Leave me alone. I just want to die."

"Dying is not an option! Out of bed now, or I will get you out."

In response, Patty snuggled further under the cover and held the top in both hands. I grabbed two handfuls of the sheets at the bottom and ripped them off her. Next, I leaned over the bed and threw my arms around her waist. One big heave and she was on the floor in her pj's still clutching forlornly to the sheets. She started to cry.

"Water power will only get you wet around here," I said. I grabbed a firm hold on her red hair and one arm. I lifted her to her feet with her unwilling help.

"Owww... quit pulling my fucking hair!" she screamed.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way. This is the hard way. The easy way is when you do as your asked - when you are asked. Now, do I have to change you into these shorts and your sports bra or can you do that?"

"Fuck you!"

"Oh, so I have to do it." I reached for her pj top. She stepped back quickly and said, "No, I'll do it!"

"Ok, I'll give you five minutes alone. When I come back you had better be dressed." I left her there and stood outside the closed door. I carefully timed her.

"Four minutes left," I called out. I heard movement in the room.

"Three minutes!" I heard her moving around muttering to herself.

"Two minutes!" She swore at me but at least she seemed to be dressing.

"One minute!"

I opened the door to find her sitting on the edge of the bed, her head in her hands. She was dressed.

"Ok, first order of the day is fifteen minutes of exercise. We will go down to the basement and you will ride the bike for the fifteen minutes. Let's go."

"I... I can't... I'm exhausted," she said without looking up.

"You can and you will. Let's go." I took her by the arm and marched her down the stairs to the basement. I got her on the bike and set the pressure as low and possible. She would be freewheeling but I figured that was a good place to start.

"Now peddle your ass."

She tested the peddles carefully to see how hard it would be. They moved easily so she put her head on her hands and peddled fitfully. I went to the other room and got a three foot strip of wood. When I came back Patty was resting, not moving. I tested the strength of my switch by slicing it through the air viciously a couple of times.

Patty looked at me wide-eyed, "You wouldn't dare."

I looked back and raised one eyebrow as I sliced the air again. Patty began to peddle. I went over and raised the resistance a little. Then I stood back and watched. When I saw her begin to slow down, I sliced the air again. Only once I had to lay the switch on her backside gently and whisper, "Now?"

Patty whimpered, but picked up her pace.

After fifteen minutes I took her to the sauna and told her to stay there for a further fifteen minutes. I gave her a water bottle full of vitamins and orange juice. I told her to finish the bottle before getting out. I sat and read.

When time was up, I put her in a warm robe and sat her at a card table. On it were some blocks and a set of pattern sheets. "Make this pattern with the blocks. Let me know when you are done. If you do well at this, you can earn time to dress and primp before the girls get home at four."

The first pattern took three minutes. "Again, if you get five in fifteen minutes you will earn five minutes of time to primp." She did seven.

"Great work! Now back on the bike and you will double your time if you double the mileage you went last time." She went back to the bike with determination.

This became the basis of her routine for the next four days. Fifteen minutes of exercise, fifteen minutes of sweat, fifteen, gradually increasing to 30, minutes of concentration. This, with a high protein low carb diet and lots - quarts - gallons of liquids laced with every vitamin and mineral I could get my hands on was the program. It seemed to be having an effect.

Monday when the girls came home they gushed over little things - they loved her lipstick, wanted to know all about her small belly stud. Tuesday they noticed her hair and how straight she was standing and so on. They followed instructions well.

By Friday I was exhausted but Patty was shaping up. She had had no more convulsions and was taking an interest in her studies again. Time to give her a break. I told all the girls that I thought they had done a great job and that I was sending them out to go shopping for clothes. It was time Patty had more than one set and a borrowed pair of shorts.

Saturday they left on the bus to go to the mall. Bobby was the organizer and would select the shops and the order to go in. Marisa controlled the money (I gave her $600 with strict instructions to share equally) and Patty was to do as she was told (to which she meekly agreed). I then told all three they were to agree on every purchase and that I expected a fashion show when they got home. Then I crashed.

When the girls got home, they came in a taxi. They had more boxes, bags and parcels than I had thought possible. Giggling, the way only young girls can, they locked me in my room with orders not to come out until they had all their stuff inside. I was informed that the show would not be until after the Sunday meeting. They had some preparations to make and not all their stuff had arrived. Some alterations had had to be made. That night, no girls came to my room and I slept like the dead.

Sunday I was kicked out of the house. Bobby informed me they had some set up to do and that I was to go for a drive or something until noon. I drove out into the country to a spot I knew by a river. As I lay back and soaked up the sunshine, thoughts of nubile young ladies in skimpy clothes flitted through my imagination. Even the clouds looked sexy.

Precisely at noon I entered the front door of our house. I was met by Bobby dressed in a short French maid's costume. "Would Sir like to freshen up in the kitchen en-suite? Lunch will be served in the Dining Room as soon as he is ready." She blocked the way to the main bathroom.

In character, I responded, "Thank you, er... Bobette, lunch in two minutes, please." I quickly went to the kitchen washroom, then to the dining room. There was one place set at the table and Bobby stood beside the single chair holding a small plate. I sat and made myself comfortable. Bobby placed a small plate of crackers covered in black foam in front of me. "Would sir prefer wine or water with lunch?

"I think a little wine would be good, what kind would you suggest?"

Bobby looked thoughtful, "Would Sir allow me to choose?"

"Certainly, something light I hope." I reached for a caviar covered cracker.

A glass of bubbly wine was placed in front of me, and my shoulder was brushed with a small breast. I tasted the wine, not champagne, but tasty. "Thank you, it will do."

Bobby disappeared back into the kitchen and I finished the caviar and sipped my wine. She was back in a minute or two with another plate. I noticed that one of the buttons of her blouse had come undone, allowing more of a view of her cleavage. She quickly removed the cracker plate and replaced it with a dinner dish. Oysters Rockefeller. Now I really knew something was up.

Bobby disappeared again. I dug in and enjoyed the oysters. They were from a can, but what the heck! She return a few minutes later with a small bowl. This time two more buttons had mysterious lost their hold. I was flashed by the sides of two irrepressible breasts as she switched the plate for the bowl. I had to laugh. Peeled grapes in white wine. That was too much. I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes. Bobby just stood there with a great big smile plastered from ear to ear. I had not laughed so hard in two years.

I spooned a grape to my mouth and Bobby disappeared again. She return quickly with a small plate held high and more buttons undone. I teased her with the last grape. I sucked it into my mouth slowly and rolled it around slowly, sensuously, then swallowed it down.

Bobby quickly replaced the bowl with the small plate and gave me a nice view of her pert nipples standing strictly to attention as she moved. I was so entranced with the breasts that I didn't notice what was on my plate until Bobby disappeared into to the kitchen yet again. Two pills. One large and brown, one small and blue.

Bobby returned once again. Topless. With a bottle of wine held in both hands and a slight blush on her face. With a swish to her walk, came over to the table and filled my wine glass.

"What is this?" I asked, indicating the plate but staring at her pink nipples.

"Pills Sir, for good health and ahh... stamina," blushed Bobby.

"Hmmm. Stamina you say..."

"Yes, Sir."

I reached blindly for a pill and the wine glass. I put the pill in my mouth and took a sip of wine. As I tilted the glass, I used the bottom of the long stem to lightly tweak Bobby's nipple. She squeaked. I did it again with the second pill. This time she just closed her eyes for a second.

"If Sir is finished?"

"Yes, I think that is quite enough."

"Then follow me to the presentation Room, Sir, if you please."

I meekly stood and followed her to the Living room. It had been transformed. The track lighting had been pointed to the hall carpet that ran from the hall door to the foot of my favourite chair. The curtains were closed, the only light was on the carpet. The rest of the furniture had been moved out of the way to the far sides of the room. A small table with a chair stood beside the hall door. A reading light illuminated the small top which was covered with papers.

Bobby led me to my chair and had me sit down, then she bent from the waist to remove my shoes. I was trying hard to tell if she was wearing a thong, when I noticed Patty slip into the chair by the hall door. She was wearing the same old clothes she had arrived in.

"Are you comfortable, Sir?" Asked Bobby, standing straight once more.

"Yes, thanks. What about my wine glass?"

"Of course Sir." Bobby went to fetch it. Patty was nervously sorting the papers on the table. Bobby returned with the bottle and the glass She filled the glass and left it and the bottle on the table. "Will there be anything else, Sir?"

"Not for now, thank you."

Bobby leaned in close and whispered in my ear, "Patty is very nervous. Be kind," then she was gone.

I heard a whisper from behind the curtain. Patty looked up at me and began to read slowly from the papers she held.

"Welcome to the First Annual 'Home of the Lost Kittens' Fashion Show. This show is being brought to you by the kind support of thousand of volunteers and extras who shall remain un-named except for our favourite Sugar Daddy, Mr. D!" She clapped politely. "First up we are going to demonstrate fashions to start the day. It is very important that the well dressed girl start her day ready for the rigours of varsity life. Our first model, Marisa shows the basis sweatshirt and jeans look!"

The curtain slid aside and Marisa strutted down the carpet. She stopped in front of me and did a turn. She wore an olive green sweatshirt and a pair of blue jeans that fitted her perfectly. Patty continued, "Note the matching pack-sack and the Nike sandals."

Marisa turned again and strutted down the carpet wiggling her bottom enticingly. I clapped. She quickly took the chair as Patty slipped off behind the curtain

Marisa continued the script, "Now Bobby will model the latest in workout wear. Notice the tight lycra panties with the fuzzy wool legging. Perfect for that morning jog on a sunny day. The sports bra is a model only a few women can wear as it provides minimal support and little warmth!"

Bobby entered and did a cartwheel down the carpet, coming to a landing right in front of me going directly into the splits. She bounced up and twirled twice then cartwheeled back to take the chair.

"Next up is Patty. She will demonstrate the latest in college fashion! Who said skirts and blouses are dead? Note the proud twin peaks of her shirt are directly covered by pockets and the skirt is pleated to provide room for expansion. Her sneakers are the latest rage!"

Patty walked slowly down the carpet. Her face was red, her expression intent. She nearly stopped half way down, but hesitated only for a second before lifting her head and continuing. She stopped a couple of steps further back from me than the others had and turned quickly. The hem of the skirt rose as she spun. She turned back to me and I saw the twin peaks that Bobby had mentioned. They did indeed stand out - no bra. Staring right at the peaks I said, "Nice pair of shoes!" with a great big smile on my face.

She turned a shade redder and almost ran down the carpet to take the chair. It took her a moment to compose herself before she could read again. "What to wear after a long day at college is always a challenge. Marisa will not demonstrate one combination that provides cool comfort and allows for casual caresses."

Marisa came out in a pair of very short, tight pink shorts with a white half t-shirt on top. I could see her belly ring glistening in the lights and her nipple piercings stood out clearly behind the tight t-shirt. She stopped close to me and turned. I thought I could see a couple of stray pubic hairs below her shorts. I know I could see the line of her slit. She turned and presented her ass to me. I 'casually caressed' it. She turned and playfully slapped my hand. I blew her a kiss and she turned and walked back to the chair.

1...34567...9