Empty Rooms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bobby chooses another way to relax. Her blouse and jean combo provides a snug fit with modern twist on tops!" Bobby came out wearing new jeans that did fit her snugly, but the shirt she wore was mine. She had rolled up the long sleeves and had twisted and tied the ends under her breasts. With her hair mussed, she looked more like someone who had just go out of bed. The smouldering look she gave me when she turned in front of me told me that that was just where she wanted to be. She licked her lips suggestively and flashed me a breast when she did her second turn. I smacked her ass as she walked away.

"Ready for a day at the beach is Patty. Her tube top and Capri's allow her to enjoy the sun and the surf." Patty appeared, not as red in the face this time. She walked down the carpet with her head up and turned slowly in front of me. The tube top accented her large breasts. The green and gold of her top set off the cool pink of her skin and hair to perfection. The black capris hugged the curves of her legs and the little green bow at the bottom provided touch of youth.

"Wow," was all I could think of to say as she turned. "Turn once more, I want to see you again..." She did. "Wow, perfect colours, nice legs." She turned and moved slowly away, trying to put a little sway in her walk.

"Umm, next we have evening wear for those special occasions when you are out with a very special man. Marisa has chosen a black sheath with a diamonds and emerald necklace, black high heeled pumps and a black handbag."

Now this was something! Marisa, at six foot one in her two inch heels, smoothly walked down the carpet with her head up and her feet crossing with each step. She was magnificent, the true essence of female beauty. A little polish and the world was hers to command. I sat flabbergasted, my mouth hanging open as she turned and showed me the back that was cut almost to her waist. Acres of sweet skin, not a tattoo or blemish in sight. She turned and began her walk back to the chair. I clapped very enthusiastically as she went. Double wow!

"The tight little number that Bobby is demonstrating has buttons all down the front. The sleeveless top and deep cleavage shows booby to its best advantage. Her two and a half inch heels allow her truly injure her dance partner." Bobby too walked carefully down the carpet. She ignored the wisecracks and turned slowly and with decorum. As she turned in front of me I commented, "Awesome!" She winked at me and turned back down the carpet.

"Patty has chosen to go with the office look. She hopes to be the CEO if a large corporation someday and will now show you what she would wear to a staff party or an evening business meeting."

Patty came out in a suit and blouse combination. The suit was deep blue and complimented her skin and hair colours. The blouse was white with small frilly bits at the neck and down the front. The jacket barely held her twin peaks in. A very elegant outfit! She turned in front of me and lifted one knee to emphasize the small slit in the skirt. The high heels she wore highlighted her shapely legs.

"I could work under you any time!" I said. She didn't seem to notice the comment, she just turned and walked once more down the carpet.

"Wait, I implored, "I need a quick bathroom break. This is totally awesome but I can't sit another minute!" I dashed to the washroom and back to my seat. I filled my glass with wine and took a large mouthful. "Ok, roll em..."

"No day would be complete without a good night's rest. Having comfortable and cuddly clothes for the night is as important as during the day. Who knows? Your house could catch fire and you might be rescued by a big handsome fire fighter. Well..." Patty disappeared.

"Marisa is ready!" said Marisa as she stepped out from behind the curtain. She was wearing flannel pj's that were big on her. Obviously a men's size. She came to stand about six feet from my chair and to the right of the carpet.

"Bobby is ready!" Bobby jumped out wearing a long t-shirt that came down to her knees. She took up a position to the left of the carpet in line with Marisa.

"And I'm..." Patty took a deep breath that could be heard through the curtain, "ready too." Patty walked out and took a position between Marisa and Bobby. She was wearing a black satin negligee under a shear black cover-up. I couldn't help it. I gave a wolf whistle. "Now that is what I call night wear!" Patty blushed and held tightly to Bobby and Marisa' hands.

Bobby spoke up. "Ok, now we are going to play a little game. Girls think men don't notice their clothes so we have some questions for you. If you get them right, we lose a piece of clothing. If you get them wrong, you have to put on a piece of our clothing." She grinned, "Agreed?"

"Agreed."

"Ok," said Bobby, "I'll go first. What colour was my sport top?"

"Yellow, just like the shorts and the leggings were yellow and orange."

"Right." She slowly took of the the t-shirt by crossing her hands and grabbing the hem. She raised it up her body while wriggling her hips and pushing out her chest. A pair of purple thong panties came into view, then a new belly jewel, finally a purple bra with two small triangles a cups. The t-shirt was thrown on a nearby chair.

I clasped my hands to my chest. "I think I am going to have a heart attack!"

Marisa quickly said, "Then I guess we had better stop..."

"No, no, I can't die, I am already in heaven." The girls giggled.

Marisa posed her question, "What colour was my ball gown?"

"Ahh... black, black as your hair, black as your purse, set off beautifully by the diamonds and emeralds that should have been."

Marisa began to undo the buttons on her night shirt. Patty reached over and pushed her hands away. She and Bobby undid each of the buttons and then stood behind her to remove the top. A black lacy bra was revealed. It cupped Marisa's c-cup breasts delightfully.

Patty's turn. She stood and cleared her throat. Marisa and Bobby held her hands and waited. "What... ah colour was ah... was the bow in my capris?"

I smiled at her. "Green. Emerald green. Like the green in your tube top. Like the fiery green of your eyes."

She looked at me wide eyed and stood still as Bobby and Marisa slowly pulled the strings tying the cover-up together. It parted, showing the full effect of the black satin negligee and the black panties below, as it sank to the floor behind her. Marisa whispered in her ear while holding her hand and Bobby held her other hand.

"Now for the hard questions," said Bobby, "those were far too easy. How many buttons were on my brown dress?"

"Let's see," I said looking up at the ceiling, "six on the bodice and five on the skirt and one hidden by the belt. Twelve."

"Damn. Right again. Girls?" Patty moved behind her and undid the clasp of her bra. Then she and Marisa each took and strap and slid the bra down her arms. Bobby's perky b-cup tits pointed directly at me. I licked my lips and stole a sip of wine before Marisa started her question.

"Let's see, what does it say on my new sweatshirt?"

"Hmm... something like 'Men drool for me' on the front and 'Dogs do too' on the back."

"Damn. He really was paying attention." Bobby went behind her and undid her bra.

"Do you want me to bend down so you can reach?" Marisa asked.

Bobby swatted her behind as she and Patty slid the black lacy bra down Marisa's smooth arms. I could see her nipples stiffen as they hit the fresh air and the gaze from three people.

We all stared for a moment until Bobby said, "Patty?"

"What? Oh, my turn. Uh... which of my outfits do you like best?"

"That's not..." Marisa started. Bobby punched her arm and shushed her.

"Including this one?" I asked.

"Yes," she said quietly.

"Well, the blouse and jeans showed your twin peaks but nothing else. The jacket and skirt had potential, but for shear sexiness, I have to go with this outfit," I said, indicating the negligee and panty set. "You are made for satin, it hugs your curves and clings in all the right places. Yes, I think this is it."

"Thank you." She nodded to Bobby and she and Marisa undid the catch just below her deep cleavage. They each took a side and slowly drew it apart exposing Patty's soft d-cup breasts. They slid the material off her shoulders and it joined the pool of fabric at her feet. Each pink tipped breast sagged a little under it's own weight but not a lot! She drew in a breath which raised her breasts a little more taking three sets of eyes with them. She was left in a pair of black panties with lace around the top.

Bobby broke the spell. "Well girls, we are not doing so well. He hasn't had to put on any of our clothes yet. Well, here is a hard question. What clothes did I wear panties under tonight?"

I laughed. "None.." Bobby's eyes gleamed, "except your sleep shirt."

"Shit. Can't even catch you that way. Ok girls get to it."

"Wait," I said, "no hands, mouths only!" Bobby giggled. Marisa gave me a dirty look and Patty knelt down and started to pull on one side of Bobby's panties with her teeth. Marisa knelt down and started on the other side. It took a few minutes and by the time they were done, Bobby had taken a few licks on her clit, - at least she was very wet down there.

"My turn," said Marisa when Bobby's panties hit the floor. "How many emeralds were on my necklace?"

"Let's see," I said still staring at Bobby's finely trimmed light blonde bush, "two, no, wait, there should have been three, but they were all paste, so none."

"Right. You were paying attention!"

Bobby slid down beside Marisa and began working the panties down from the front. Patty slid in behind and pulled from the back. Marisa put one hand on each girl's head as they worked. She gasped a couple of times and seemed to press her long black bush into Bobby's mouth. I don't know what Patty was doing from behind, but it had Marisa moaning. Eventually, the panties hit the floor. The two mouths stopped working and Marisa said rather breathily, "Patty, your up."

Patty stood and looked the two girls. They surrounded her, grabbed her hands and stood her up in front of me. "Ask!" said Bobby

"Now!" commanded Marisa.

Patty gave a big sigh and looked at me. She looked gorgeous in her black satin panties and her big pink tipped breasts. "Do you..." she hesitated and gave a quick look at Bobby and Marisa, "want me?"

I decided on a simple answer. Looking her straight in the eyes, I said, "Yes."

There was silence then Patty asked, "You won't hurt me... will you?"

"I will be as gentle as possible."

There was silence all around as Patty studied my face and I studied hers. Bobby ended it, "Well, that ends the show but if you can answer one last question, you win the grand prizes!"

Still looking at Patty, I asked, "What's the question?"

"What special day of the year is it today?" Bobby replied, with a silly grin.

"What? Nothing... No. Wait." I held up my hand to stop them. "October 7th, no, 8th is... My God! It is my birthday! Where has the time gone?"

The girls grabbed my arms and hauled me to my feet. They stripped off my clothes and flung them where ever. Then they pulled me to the bedroom. Marisa and Patty grabbed my hands and Bobby grabbed my dick as it rose proudly from my boxers - which disappeared. In the bedroom, they pushed me on to the bed. Then they piled on top. I was in heaven. Life couldn't get any better. Six tits mashed my body. Three juicy cunts slid around my overheated skin, mouths found various appendages to lick and suck and caress.

We all groped, cuddled, licked, kissed and caressed for a few minutes. I found Bobby's head by my ear and Patty at my feet. Bobby whispered, "Patty first. Be gentle. She has never been with a man before, but lots of girls."

I wanted to ask questions but I found that Patty was slowly being maneuvered into a position lying on top of me. As soon as I was able I gently caressed her face and began kissing her gently on the eyes, the nose, her cheeks and finally her mouth. She accepted my tongue and began to rub her tits on my chest as we kissed. I moved one hand down her back to gently squeeze her butt cheek. My other hand slid lightly down her chest to fondle a breast. I could feel her moist pussy sliding on my diamond hard prick. I found that she was crying softly. I licked the moisture away form her eyes and kissed her again. I rubbed her back and switched hands so I could fondle her other breast. Then I slowly rolled her over so that we were on our sides. One hand went to her pussy and stroked her swollen lips. The other continued to fondle her breast.

Slowly, I moved my mouth down her neck, kissing as I went. I found the other breast with my mouth and sucked it in deeply. Then I trailed a row of kisses down the centre of her stomach, right across her belly button and on down to her mound. The light strawberry coloured hair of her pubes was long and thick. Slowly I wriggled my tongue through the sopping wet mass to her pussy lips. As I did this, I pushed Patty on to her back and moved between her legs. I kept one hand fondling her breasts and the other moving her and I into position. Once I was comfortably composed, face in muff, sprawled out between her legs, I really went to work on her pussy with my mouth. She had her first cum in minutes and screamed her ecstasy to the ceiling as she squeezed me tight with her legs.

Bobby and Marisa were in a 69 position beside us, but Patty's scream caused them to look over and smile knowingly before each dived back into the other's cunt.

I didn't stop. I used the fingers of one hand to separate the tangle of pubic hair so that I had better access to Patty's cunt. Then I began lapping from her anus up to her clit. Once the path was smooth and hair free, I used the fingers of my left hand to probe deep into the tunnel of love. The dripping cavern soaked the first finger, so I put in another and another. Once I had three fingers ramming in and out, moistened my pinkie as best I could. Once it was wet I slipped it into Patty's asshole in one stroke. That brought a high keening note form her that gradually increase in pitch and volume as I continued to invade her private places.

When I felt that she was nearly ready to cum again, I nipped he clit with my teeth. I heard nothing, my head was being crushed and jerked up and down fiercely. Then, suddenly Patty's thighs left my ears and she went limp. I could hear the echo of the scream that she had let loose. Bobby was kneeling up looking concerned and Marisa's head peered out from between Bobby's legs.

"What was that?" asked Bobby.

"I smiled, "I think she came."

"Wow," said Marisa.

I winked at them and slowly moved up Patty's body until my prick was touching her pussy. I looked at her and brushed my fingers through her hair. She looked at me and opened her mouth. I kissed her. Gently at first and then, as she responded, I pressed harder with my tongue. Finally, I broke the kiss and whispered, "Are you ready?"

Her reply was to wriggle her hips. I pushed up and bit further and could see her bite her lip. "More?"

She nodded and moved her hips again. I pushed in until the head of my cock was in her tight sheath. She whispered, "More... please." I pushed in further.

Slowly I moved my hips back and forth, each forward stroke going a little deeper, each stroke a little stronger. Her hands slipped down my back until the cupped my ass cheeks. Her feet hooked over my legs and gradually moved up my thighs and she spread herself wider to accommodate my thrusts.

"You've got it all now." I whispered to her.

I lifted myself on my hands to take my weight off her and began to move faster and more urgently. She quickly joined my rhythm so that our hips were smacking together. I noticed that Bobby and Marisa were just lying together, watching us. I used my eyes to signal to Bobby to get involved. She slid closer and put her hand on Patty's full breast. Marisa got the idea and moved around the bed so she too would have breast to play with.

I continued to slam in and out of Patty. Bobby was kissing and fondling a breast. Marisa was fondling the other breast and kissing Patty's face. Bobby disappear and then I felt her climb in behind me. Her hands were on my scrotum and I could feel her stroking from Patty to me as we thrust together. Patty began her keening note again and I picked up the pace. I could feel myself getting close to cumming. Bobby was fingering both of us harder now. Marisa had one breast tightly clenched in her hand and a lip lock on the nipple of the other. Just then, I felt Bobby's finger slide up my ass. I groaned and came, splashing a gallon of cum inside Patty's cunt. Patty screamed once again and arched her back so hard I felt Marisa's ear crushed into my chest.

Patty collapsed. I collapsed on top her her but quickly rolled off. Bobby still had a finger up both our asses and a big grin on her face. Marisa was rubbing her face now that it was out of the vice. We all lay stunned for a few minutes. Then Bobby bounced up and announced that she had to wash up. She dragged Marisa off to the bathroom with her.

"So Patty. how was your first time with a man."

"Ummm. Different, but different good," she smiled hesitantly, "I think I could like men, at least one man."

"Ah. Good."

We lay quietly for few minutes, then Patty asked, "You would never hurt me, would you?"

I smiled lazily at her, "Only if you asked me to, only if you asked."

Bobby and Marisa bounced back in to the room. Bobby jumped on the bed, "Are you ready for more? We have an idea!"

I groaned, "I might need another day or two..." But my cock was still enlarged and obviously ready for more due to the wonders of modern science.

Patty interrupted, "But I am all messy! I need to clean up!"

I butted in. "I have an idea. It needs to be done first, then we can work on your idea. Ok?"

"Ok," said Marisa, "what is your idea?"

"Well," I began, "two of you are very hard to do a good job of licking on. My plan is to trim a lot of hair and then see if that makes it easier. Bobby you can help by preparing them and keeping them amused while I trim. How short would you like to be, girls? I know that it can get a little itchy if you shave and let it grow out, but even trimming it short is better than the tangles you have now!"

Bobby clapped her hands, "Great idea! Let's see," she stared at Patty's thick pink bush, "Patty needs a little heart, just here." She drew a line with her finger that made Patty giggle. "And Marisa, well, nothing is going to hide that black stubble, so how about just trimming it short. Probably about half an inch or less." She jumped up, "I'll get some scissors and a razor and stuff." She disappeared into the bathroom

"Up for it?" I asked.

Patty and Marisa looked at each other and then down at their pussies.

"Ok, I guess. I do like eating Bobby, It is easier as you say," Marisa said.

Patty shrugged, "If you want me to."

"No. What do you want to do."

Patty looked at me, then at Marisa. "I think I would like a little heart."

Bobby blew in and threw a towel on the bed. "Sit there Marisa." She threw another down for Patty. "Here are the scissors."

"Lie back and spread you legs wide Marisa, move a little toward the end of the bed. There, that is perfect. Ok, short but not too short. Here goes. Comb, Bobby?"

I lifted a tuff of hair and clipped it close to the comb. Marisa's pubic hair was all of three inches long, with some strands longer. Hunks came off easily in the beginning, but I had to take care not to cut it too short or nick her protruding inner lips. While I worked, I made sure that Bobby had to dab the moisture away and that I ran the bristles of the comb across the clit that was now standing up proudly. Each flick of it resulted in a quick in-drawn breath from Marisa. Patty sat and watch the whole thing closely, know it would be her turn soon.

1...456789