All Comments on 'Encore'

by Greenpin

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A good friend indeed.

A reminder of the time we had gone to see a movie with my good friend MS and while in the movie which was an adult theme I had encouraged my wife to silently flirt with MS and she later told me during the intermission while he was getting us drinks and snacks that she had felt his penis over his trousers and he had also touched her breasts. I gave her my signal to proceed further. During the second part of the movie I noticed that my wifes hand was on his fly and she was feeling his prick and he was touching my wifes cunt from over her dress and had also been feeling her breasts in her blouse. After the movie we proceeded to our house for dinner and after which we sat down for some Drambuie and some light music. My wife went to the loo and MS and I exchanged looks and he expressed his desire to dance with my wife to which I agreed and then it was no holds barred. While dancing to slow music in the dim lights they were virtually screwing vertically on the floor and my wife was swooning to his kisses and his hand was feeling her breasts and fingering her pussy and she was pulling on his cock, and I moved aside for some time and after about five minutes when I re-entered they were into deep fucking and entwined with each other. After that night MS has been in threesome with us many a times and has even taken care of my wife many a time sexually even when I am not there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous