All Comments on 'Endangered Ch. 06'

by ltpc

Sort by:
  • 160 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
bfore reading....

Thx for coming back n putting this out .... It was a long wait

masterhobbesmasterhobbesalmost 7 years ago
IT'S HERE

AAAAAAAAAAAH! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK!

shade_waynEshade_waynEalmost 7 years ago
thanks man

haven't read yet but wanted to say thank you. i hope you keep writing for a long time cause you aee one of the best writers here.

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continueralmost 7 years ago
Let's see how close i got to the original eh?

Mine wasn't quite as long, or wouldn't have been. But i'm really interested to see how close I cut the cloth in your direction, see if I had similar ideas.

JC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
YESSSSSS!!!

I haven't read it yet, but I wanted to say thank you for continuing the story!

Master_Laurent88Master_Laurent88almost 7 years ago
Thank You - Awesome

I have been spoiled by Tefler and your earlier works and to have this show up was such a gift and it ROCKS! I can not wait to see the next couple of chapters - you are such a gifted writer. Thank you again and please keep up the GREAT WORK! Any thoughts on your timing on the next chapters, ie once a month? We have created a Addicts Support Group for Tefler's Three Square Meals and I can see that we are going to have to add you work as a part of the addiction processing process.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A line from the matrix

Doors open, beds made. Welcome home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Is it a bad thing that I squeed, when I saw this?

Firstly I must apologise for giving up hope, that this wonderful creation would be furthered. So thanks for the work and here is hoping your future chapters appear (slightly) quicker than the last intervile.....

JoJo0606JoJo0606almost 7 years ago
Another great chapter

Glad I keept you in my favorites so I saw when you started writing again so as not to miss out on this great story. Also happy it posted on my day off so i could just binge read the whole thing with no interuptions. Hope you keep up the great work :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
welcome back

F*ing fantastic.....as always

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

Slow chapters are much better than none at all, you have an amazing story here. Take your time... but please do not stop. :D

Jbro123Jbro123almost 7 years ago

Yay! Finally a new chapter! Leeegend :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant

I just love this story, absolutley brilliant. Keep up the good work.

XentianXentianalmost 7 years ago
Great work!

5 * of course, thanks for an awesome chapter! Cant wait for the next one, hope all goes well!

Cheers

Xen

lablightlablightalmost 7 years ago
Fucking awesome

I'm so glad that your back. I was surprised when I saw that you where updated your bio to show that you where continuing the story because like so many other stories on lit I thought this one was dead.

Gremlin078Gremlin078almost 7 years ago
At last!

Welcome back. Love the story

Jkwar91Jkwar91almost 7 years ago
Brilliant!!!

Love the story and the track it is taking, absolutely captured by the characters!!!! Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I have become Immi's fan...i love this character even more than our dragon...damn you ltpc it's your fault

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
amazing

oh thank you so very much , i have been wait years for this stunning story to continue. what awesome writing , can't wait for more ( not years please !!! ). simply stunning.

ltpcltpcalmost 7 years agoAuthor
It's good to be back.

Hopefully not as long for the next one aye?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it

I am so glad you are back

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I love it.

Now that was a great chapter. The action, drama, suspense, and the sex wow. You also mixed a little bit of fun into it. I'm quite pleased with the progress you made with this chapter. Looking forward to the nex time.

AdamMar5AdamMar5almost 7 years ago
Woot

More Endangered! I'm very happy to see more of this story, so few manage to mesh sex, plot, and awesome world building but endangered manages it all.

BeardsmithBeardsmithalmost 7 years ago
Best Surprise Ever!

I was seriously worried that this series was going to end up consigned to the dustbin of the internet that is reserved for abandoned works. Seeing that you are continuing it, and that you already have several other chapters in works or in the wings is a delight and a treat. I cannot wait to see how you shape it in the future as well.

The new characters you have added are a treat as well, I have to say that Immi is my current favorite, despite a favor of redheads. Best of luck in the continuing and I cannot wait to see more chapters when they are ready.

mythic6428mythic6428almost 7 years ago
Relieved

I was worried this would be another one of the endless unfinished works on this site glad you decided to come back to it and add another chapter. Great chapter and I hope you will be able to add the next soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
beautiful

Beautiful.

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continueralmost 7 years ago
I was damn well close!

I'm stunned how close to the mark I was!

Man, that's really made my day. My plan was to have Claire become pregnant almost instantly, a meeting for some Ether training along with some form of issue within as his dragon almost turns full in the Ether from being attacked. I also had some loose plans for the Synod though mine were following a different path.

i'd planned for Radek to come for Jonathan in Britain with his lackeys, either capturing or killing him and framing it on the High Elves, whom were the ones to kill Chris's dad. After the High Elf gets framed, Reyla's dark side gets exposed to Chris as she either explodes on the High Elf *trying ot gain his favour* or she uses the chance to jump up into the Synod herself with conniving schemes in mind. Meanwhile the Synod fall apart and their half of the Revelation discussions goes to shit. meanwhile Chris and Claire, with mum, hit it off and are forced into some sort of protective custody because Claire's pregnant and now Chris, with his almost full transform, is the most powerful Being alive. He feels threatened, trapped and doesn't know what to do, so flee's to the Ether at the end of the chapter.

Was I close or what? that's not bad for a ghost writer to get that many major points. Well chuffed.

Awesome work here, and remember if oyu need help with anything just leme know!

JC

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsalmost 7 years ago
Welcome back indeed

Well LTPC, this was quite the coming back you gave us. The chapter had what you would hope for to compliment the other chapters. We see Chris responding to the new world he has been exposed to, how he is dealing with the idea of meeting the other dragons, and deal with his growing brood. We also get to see how he cares for his #1 girl who has been with him before he was awakened. Can't wait to see Chapter 7.

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaalmost 7 years ago
Pointy-mouth!

What a great nickname/insult/description of a vampire! Woo-hoo! I laughed out loud at that. GREAT turn of phrase! Okay, enough of that...back to the story!

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaalmost 7 years ago
Silly dragon...

worry's for weaklings!

Great stuff! I re-read the whole series so it'd be fresh when I read this chapter - this is such a great read!

Yeah, I know: you said the interactions get harder to write, and space out, and keep track of as Chris's brood grows..,bring 'em on baby! This seems like a recipe for awesome, kinky, wildly sexy fun!

Keep it comin'!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Welcome back

The chapter was a nice read

Thanks for continuing the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You've still got it!

The only thing that I can add to an already great story is a comment on the Beings population. In one of the earlier chapter, you wrote that the Beings population numbered in the low thousands ( 4,500 ) world-wide. This number seems extremely low too almost criminally wrong. The world population is a little over 7 Billions at last count. Even at 3% - 5%, the Beings population should be at least 210 to 350 millions strong. At 7% of the world population, the Beings population would be 490 millions,

I also had an idea about away for Chris to make hundreds of millions of dollars legally. The plants/flowers in the Ether are used in the making of powerful spells and potions. So, why doesn't he start a business selling Ether plants/flowers. If, he sold 600,000 plants/flowers x $750 - 40% ( 25% for Federal&State taxes and 15% to the Being Synod, their is no social security tax on Beings businesses because most beings live too long.) , he would make $270 millions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Irony

I find wonderful irony that the wind aspect dragon's name, Petra, means rock.

FatalConscriptsFatalConscriptsalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

I loved it so worth the wait. Cat wait for the next episode. I hope we dont have to wait a few more years for chapter 7 but I completely understand not wanting to put out something you aren't happy with. we believe in you ltpc 😁

SnicksnatSnicksnatalmost 7 years ago
Awesome!

Thank you for continuing this story. I love it. Can't wait to read what will happen next.

nekronomnekronomalmost 7 years ago
Glad you're back

It's been so long. I had to reread the whole story because I didn't remember the details. My verdict: it was absolutely worth the wait! Thank you so much for sharing this awesome story.

ltpcltpcalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Being Population

Just to provide a bit more info about the Being population in this story in reply to a comment above. Worldwide, I envision there are around one and a half million Beings. In Reyla's territory, there are only about 4500 but that is by far the smallest in the States. There are around 40,000 Beings in the US, total. These numbers are tiny compared to the general human population and that's why Beings have been so careful, up until now, to keep the Secret in tact. They fear mass persecution if they are ever discovered for what they are.

silverback70silverback70almost 7 years ago
Welcome back

This was so worth the wait. I too had to re-read the whole story. Loved every facet of it.

I can't wait for the next installment which, hopefully won't be as long coming...?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

I just discovered this series, and i loved every bit of it. Please continue writing this story, i know ill be following it with great anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanalmost 7 years ago
So...

I can't really say anything like welcome back like the others, since I only just discovered this story the other day after getting a recommendation, so I'll just give a review.

You've got an intriguing story here that has a good deal of potential. Personally, I would like to see more story and less sex, but that's just me. Of course, this is only chapter six. Most stories that have a strong story don't really start shifting away from the erotica until they get past chapter 10 at the earliest, as the erotica is used to cement the character relationships and possibly help with development if done correctly. At some point though, the sex and erotica starts getting tedious and repetitive. That's when you should start focusing more on the story. I would say you're not quite to that point yet. At the rate you've been going (you certainly haven't wasted any time building the harem, have you?), I'd estimate probably another five or six chapters before you get there.

From a technical aspect, your writing's not bad, however I would suggest getting another editor or two to help out. Just one editor doesn't seem to be enough because I've noted throughout this story numerous instances of missing words, incorrect word usage, and not-so-good sentence structure, all of which an editor should have caught. Having more than one editor, maybe even as many as three or four, means that what one doesn't catch, another might. Plus, they might even be able to help contribute to the story and help clarify things that may seem clear to you, but not so much to the reader, which can help improve the overall quality. I recommend talking to another author here on Lit, a guy called Tefler. He's currently a fan favorite around here and has a ridiculous word output rate considering the high quality he maintains. He works with three editors for his story, and he might be able to recommend their services if they aren't too busy.

Anyways, that's it for my review. I'm going to be keeping an eye on this series, as I'd like to see where it goes and how things get resolved. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long for the next chapter, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The BIA needs a facility

Such an important institution will need it's own place. I hope it will be a 'Training Center and Headquarters'. Aka B.I.A.T.C.H.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I just fiund this the other day... i need more

I am truly enthralled b6 this stroy only a couple of authors on this site have had me wanting more and wanting to read over other activities

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh Crap...

Well you must be doing something right, LTPC. You have attracted the attentions of Jedi-Khan, hopefully Crazy will voice his opinions as well.... (They tend be entertaining...)

ThebooksterThebooksteralmost 7 years ago
Please keep writing!

I only found this series two days ago but I love it! You are a great writer and I hope that we will see more of this story soon. I can't wait!

FrenchFriesFrenchFriesover 6 years ago
So good!

I'm so happy with what you are writing right now! And as far as worrying about too much of a harem and sex focus, who cares? You writing what makes you happy means a longer story life!

Timtom12Timtom12over 6 years ago
So long and awesome!

I longed how long this chapter was, so much happened!

I agree with Jedi about getting another editor or two. There are enough mistakes to make it noticeable. (such as moth instead of mouth on the second last page)

I would happily volunteer for such services. If you don't feel like waiting for feedback after finishing, you can always share the chapters in sections, so part 1 is done editing by the time you are done part 3 or whatever.

Timtom12Timtom12over 6 years ago
Open mouth, insert foot

I volunteer to be an editor and I make a mistake...

I meant to say I *loved* how long the chapter was!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

So, about Michelle's media packages -- after they bring Chris around, she should make a television series where they show him doing stuff like dancing, playing with kids, and talking about love. To address his concerns about security, they don't actually have to say that he's a dragon; they can just show him in his purple half-form without making any indication that he has other forms, and they can figure out something to call him other than a "dragon." And they can add in a bit of magic, like having him appear out of the ether at the start of every show, which isn't something that most dragons can do. Also, they don't need to reveal his real name; they can make something up, instead. Maybe they can use something similar to his last name, Baryst -- like, say, Barney. Barney the Purple Dinosaur.

ltpcltpcover 6 years agoAuthor
^^

Above anon comment has just made me question if I'm carrying some repressed Barney shit from childhood. You win internet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Typos and Grammar.

You have a good story. You write well. What's not to like?

As pointed out. Minor errors and occasionally sentenced construction are a distraction. (Says me struggling to make words fit on a line) ln any case get an editor but one understands that it's your damn story.

Keep up the good work with Barney and have fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I really like it but..

He cares way too much about how his first girlfriend thinks and they're both acting kind of dumb about it all. She keeps telling him that it's okay and then when he does something with one of his "brood" she gets all upset. It's like either dump him or get over it. I just think she's a little too needy given that he's been completely upfront about his nature the entire time. Other than the first girlfriend character I really enjoy this story keep up the good work and maybe hopefully you can write out these problems in the next upcoming chapters? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love the story

Cant wait for the next chapters. Ignore the haters. I wouldnt change a thing with the story including annabel. Remember its chris magic that makes his brood ok with everything or at least with each other involving him. The fact that annabel keeps rolling with the punches but internally struggles with things at least every once in a while gives her character depth. If she was just always ok with everything magic or not her character would be dull at least in my opinion. Seriously though love the story cant wait for whats next. Keep up the hard work. And ignore the barney comments. Wish you would release chapter 7 sooner then later but i get it your story your rules but would suggest giving it to an editor now so that way when you are done with 8 you can instantly release 7. And always thank you for such an amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love this

love this story any eta on ch 7?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ur way ahead on 8...

release 7

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dear Anon above me

Please for the love of all things holy, STFU.

I'd rather he takes 2 extra weeks to release a version he is happy with than for you to act like an entitled little b**** and cause him to leave the site for good.

If you really must ask him to release at a schedule faster than now. You need to do three things,

1. Be polite

2. Request rather than Order

3. Thank the nice author, he is taking time out of his fap schedule to enable content for us.

I have been checking the site everyday for the past 2 weeks for an update but be patient. Unlike you and me, he probably has a life and stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hard as a fan

Umm so i've been a fan since you released in 2014 and I love your work. I'm not the kind of person to push you to release the next chapter as I'm an author myself. My fear is that I'm going to get so wrapped up in this story and then you drop off again. I understand life has challenges just umm well please don't disappoint us. We love your work and if we never saw it to completion it would be the most heinous of crimes. I, as well as everybody else eagerly await the forthcoming chapters.

Sincerely

Wolf

AnubismarkAnubismarkover 6 years ago
Best Chapter Yet

While i am unsure if it was worth a three year wait, it is definitely well worth the cumulative anticipation. I love where its going in general. I can see Annabelle's dad running after Chris with a shotgun when this all gets out, definitely some lols waiting to happen there. Also I would imagine many people would be concerned with the more direct effects on the economy. i mean, if people already get bent over Mexican immigrants taking our jobs or how many of our jobs are outsourced to other countries, just think of how pissed they could get if their entire class of job becomes obsolete. For example, if all electricity production was replaced by gems already filled with enough juice to power a house for a year. I suspect more than a few previously employed workers would get more than a little pissed. Just food for thought. really there are so many parts to a plan like the Reveal that there are a near limitless number of story plots that could be spawned from that bit alone. i find myself giddy just thinking of where you could go with this tale as I eagerly await the next installation. Keep it up please. =D

bobosupremobobosupremoover 6 years ago
I scared my roommates!

When I saw your story had a new chapter, I let out such a whoop that my roommates came running, wondering if I'd been hurt! Thank you soooo much!! I can't gush enough about how wonderful your writing makes me feel!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

stenxyzstenxyzover 6 years ago
Thank you

For not abandoning this story and such a great new chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter.

I don't understand how anyone can rate it anything other than a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If it was possible for a mute to scream out in joy, I would

Your series is by far one of the best on this website ( and I challenge anyone to break that assertion) and I was extremely happy to see that you were A, in fact not dead, and B, continuing this lovely story! Keep up the good work, because I'm ALMOST willing to wait 3 more years for another one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Chapter was awesome even on a second read through. I don't get why Michelle was so pushy on being a poster boy it does seems like a terrible idea.

Hope the next chapter is soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hi Ltpc

you mention under your biography that chapter 8 is 30K already and I cannot wait for it, your story is very good but where is chapter 7 then? Is it coming out soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love this series

Love reading this series. Hoping Chris and Petra get paired up soon

ltpcltpcover 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter Release

It's a recurring question but I'm writing one chapter ahead at the moment. This gives me room to add and change things to better fit in with the next chapter. It also gives plenty of time for editing, which chapter 7 is currently undergoing. Once I'm happy that chapter 8 is feature complete, I'll release 7.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Looking forward to see 7 soon then?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lillian's freedom?

This is how Lillian gets free, isn't it? As part of a bribe for him to do this. Hmm. Can't wait for seven!

geek_writergeek_writerover 6 years ago
holy fuckin shit

this is amazing!!! I'm done. I was trying to publish some of my own stuff, but why bother?!?!? :)

Seriously, thank you for this, and I can't wait for the next one!

eusnavyeusnavyover 6 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for the clarification about how you post after you finish the next chapter. I was confused about that as I'm sure others were. Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing your ability with us.

ulkioraulkioraover 6 years ago
Good story

I realy enjoyed the story the only negative from my perspective is the interaction with Annabel which I found to be boring a lot of the times and corny. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Squeeeeeeeeeeee

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Your bio says your finished with ch.8 so does that mean we should be expecting ch.7 some time soon. Or am i misunderstanding it somehow?

bumbleosbumbleosover 6 years ago
My absolute favorite story!

I've been reading stories on literotica for more than 15 years. This story is my absolute favorite and each chapter I enjoy even more! Thank you for sharing this and for taking the time to write and put this together. I'm truly enjoying reading your work!

johnm9171johnm9171over 6 years ago
Please please please

Release chapter 7 quickly such a huge cliff hanger. PS I've read this story several times I had thought u had stopped writing. Ty for continuing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best story ever

Please please publish the rest..

ltpcltpcover 6 years agoAuthor
Werebison

To whoever sent me an anon email asking for the werebison and her "milky Zeppelin's" to reappear... fear not, I'm way ahead of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please add more scenes on ether world... Last one definitely stirred up my imagination

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Need more

Read this several times can't wait for the next chapter

Racehorse73Racehorse73over 6 years ago
Wow

Where have you been? This is an exciting and engrossing story. I am hooked. This has the potential to become an epic tale. If you keep this up, I will rank you amount the greats. Thank you for your wonderful contributions to the genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hi Ltpc

any news on how much longer before we see chapter 7, we're getting anxious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
yes thx

was hoping you hadn't forgotten the werebison

iknowwhatiknowwhatover 6 years ago

Hell yeah another chapter. It was epic and I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing series

I can honestly say, without a doubt, that this has quickly become one of my favorite stories on lit. Hands down, one of the best I've read. Love it so far. Can not wait for the next chapter. Wish there was an email notification feature here so I knew the moment the next chapter was posted. Please keep this story going.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 6 years ago
Yay!

Werebison for nanny!

She lactates without being pregnant, right? What a great wet-nurse! That'd make her friends with Chris' other brood members making it easier to transition her to a full member herself.

ltpcltpcover 6 years agoAuthor
^^

Shhhh, no spoilers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ltpc

Any time soon?

sorothsorothover 6 years ago

Awesome story I can't wait to read more please continue writing your doing a amazing job

midnite009midnite009over 6 years ago
Finally

I'm so glad your back and i happened to stumble upon this again years later

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Take your time. No rush, it's quality like this that is essential. When the plot has me on edge reading at 2 am because I can't stop you know it's "the good shit". The realistic characters are great and relatable. Good character development as well. All around very not disapointing. That noted I am eager for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love this story

i hope you post both chapters soon I need my fix your story is just to good to go months apart I only follow a few stories on this site and yours is in my all time favorites

TheDrowTheDrowover 6 years ago
Very glad

I'm very glad that you've returned to continue this story! I hope that you might consider releasing it as a book at some point too.

It's an amazing story in a rich beautifully imagined world.

SmellTheRoses224SmellTheRoses224over 6 years ago
ADDICTED!

I'm addicted. I usually only come on this site to get a sexual fantasy fix. I stumbled on the first chapter of Endangered a few days ago and have been hooked ever since. It's phenomenal. I have even opened my Nook app a few times to pick up where I left off only to have a brief moments of panic when I couldnt find Endangered in my Library. This is so unlike any other story I've read here that my brain associates it with a true published book. There were even times during the sex scenes in each chapter that I started getting restless because, though the sex scenes are HOT!, I was eager to find out what happened next in the story line. Just incredible! GIVE US MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

When is chapter 7 going to be released? I know it's finished so please don't make us wait to much longer as we begin to forget the story line

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Soup

Is it soup yet.

Yours Truly

A hungry public.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chapter 7

Chapter 7 will be released when Chapter 8 is written. After a 3 year wait i'm happy knowing that there's another 2 chapters on the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
disappeared again

... :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i want more!

II NEED to know how this ends

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Eagerly awaiting chapter 7

An amazingly engaging story. Thank you for the work yourself and your editor have put into this tale, and most of all,thank you for sharing this with us.

This is sort of thing I would willingly pay to read on Kindle if it were available.

A little disappointed that I've finished chapter 6 after reading it straight through to this point. I hope I don't have to wait to long for the next chapter.

Best regards

Kwazy Wabbit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I don't think there's another 2 chapters coming, we've been promised now for about two months that chapter 7 will be released when chapter 8 is done, why can 7 not just be posted, at least it keeps us interested and curious

firezenukesfirezenukesover 6 years ago
Awesome read!

You have an impressive imagination, and a writers mind. Other than occasional homonym mistakes, which make it apparent you are using Dragon dictation or something, the grammar is spot on, and the pacing and cohesiveness of your story is superb. I'm thoroughly engrossed in your believable characters, and can't wait to see what happens next.

(BTW, I wonder if Chris can change size/perspective in the Ether, maybe grow to giant size, maybe shrink down a bit, then pull out of the ether and maintain the change, wink, wink...) Perhaps that is how the extradimensionals that started the Being war shrunk ancient humans to become sprites in the first place, and why sprites prefer to stay in the ether, so their artificially shrunken bodies aren't at odds with the physics of the real world.

Message me if you need a free edit before you publish! (I wasn't an English major in college, but I was raised by a college English instructor, and while I may not catch all the grammatical nazi-isms, I usually can spot most errors in syntax, grammar, spelling, etc.)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userltpc@ltpc
04/05/2022 - I'm still here. Chapter 13 is sluggishly underway at about 11k words, though no substantial progress in the last six months or so. I've been dealing with a number of real word events such as finding a buyer for my business on top of my unusual seasonal workload. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES