All Comments on 'Endangered Ch. 06'

by ltpc

Sort by:
  • 160 Comments
ClearmuseClearmuse28 days ago

Immi is great :)

One thing you can say, placing is not too slow -- stuff happens, which I appreciate! Doesn't feel like a sitcom trying to get enough filet episodes.

CylonsexfiendCylonsexfiend6 months ago

3 editors Wow!

Great story. Very professional work. I read a lot of free books on line and on kindle read slush pile and your workshops stand on

T from the world there . Great world consistent magic, relatable protagonist and space left plot level. Really enjoying it. I hope you have him on to publish more of your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love this story…it’s so good

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

To anonymous from 15 days before this comment. You were almost convincing and then tripped at the finish line, when you misspelled good as God. Also this is a site for fledgling author's to stretch their wings, and we get to enjoy these works for free. If you would like better literary quality I suggest a book store or offer your services to assist. Have a good day, and continue enjoying these stories. Also to the author excellent work. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This seems a decent story. As entertaining as it is, the lack of editing is astounding.

Each chapter seems to have been edited by a different entity. I dare say it was not edited for English use, punctuation, grammar, etc. Take for instance the overuse of the nary used "neigh" in this last chapter. The term is posed as having additive and subtractive claims, depending on the instances it was used. As we read in the "Princess Bride", "I don't think that word means what you think it means...". As far as storyline editing (which I'm certain this is more along the lines of what the people offering their help claim, that is flowing along fabulously. If it was only portrayed in a form we could identify (this includes making up words when you can't find a thesaurus available or don't have the breadth of literary acumen to explain yourself)

God story nonetheless

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirl10 months ago

I have eaten the first 6 chapters up, and I'm loving this. I never really go into these stories expecting anything. I'm entertained by what I've read thus far. Never a fan of the MC being a sad example. But this story is compelling.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Once again our NSA agent proves how useless she is. Lets rant at Chris and force him to do something he isn't ready for. Not because its best for him, but because its best for her delusion. The reveal is not going to be great, or peaceful, or anything but a train wreck. Humans can't get along with other humans. Often for stupid reasons like race or religion. Now introduce beings and watch them lose their shit. The agent thinks this will be a good thing? She is deluded. Some religious nut is going to assume he is evil and try to kill him. Some people are going to see beings as a threat. Some of those people might own guns. Using Chris for this is the most stupid Idea yet. Lets put the future of Dragon kind in danger. For what? The illusion that it will make things go easier? It will give them a face to exert their fear towards. This Agent is deluded and almost a zealot about the revelation. I'm not sure why she is under the assumption that it will mean good things. Also how long are the beings going to be okay with this? So far they are the only ones giving up anything.

The skill of the writer is evident, but it seems like he/she is trying to force things to how they want them.

Things like the synod. The humans have video of a were-being transforming. 'oh lets reveal everything' Really? Like special effects wouldn't be possible? I have seen many movies about werewolves. In all of them they transformed. How did one video make them go, oh we have to reveal the secret? There is no proof of anything. Seems like just a way to force the reveal to happen.

My point of view,

Buddy J.

P.s. Maybe interactions with other beings would help? Chris is in a hub of beings, but has not interacted with almost any of them. Seems like a wasted opportunity to introduce the other beings and give insight into how they think, and act. With his presence, it would be understandable for them to recognize who he is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love the story, the characters and the drama that is far from peaking. I could only ask for more character interaction in their world. of course the sex is necessary but it should not dominate.Thank you for stimulating my fantasy needs.

DruggoDruggoover 1 year ago

Wow. Just wow. This is one hell of an awesome roller coaster of awesomeness.

Absolutely enjoy the tale.

The egg. Love it. Sometimes one must go all out.

The war that's coming is a fearsome event.

The conception is an amazing off set.

Thank you for your work.

I enjoy it and the new words. Love how you challenge my vocabulary with words

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This isn't a cliffhanger you know this gutless child will apologize and do what he is told...... best part about this chapter you didn't have to hear someone call a sexual partner mommy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

agree with anon and the other dude. annabelle’s situation is actually heart breaking. to let someone in his harem be subjected to that type of torture is brutal.

also, personally, i wouldn’t take that type of disrespect from michelle. but that’s just me 🤷🏼‍♂️

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanabout 2 years ago

I agree with anon below. That scene was excruciating. A good wish-fulfillment harem fantasy shouldn't leave a lady in anguish. Heartbreaking.

The_allegory_manThe_allegory_manabout 2 years ago

I'm enjoying this, greatly. You could use a couple of editors each with a different focus. Character building is not a talent, it is a skill. You have only to practise and practise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hated this chapter. What you did to Anabelle is too much. Magic notwithstanding, it's just not believable that she's ok. Maybe if not for the 12 hours of incomparable sex, with pleasurable anatomy and raging magical connections she can't begin to compete with... oh and the stimulating conversation throughout... gawd. He basically found and fucked his soul mate under his fiancé's nose.

Basically it's like torturing an average husband, without a cuckold fetish, to 12 hours of his wife being fucked screaming by a massive bbc -- while it simultaneously being the most intimate and romantic encounter of her life -- then having her end up pregnant in the process...

Beyond harsh. But, she's fine, she's all good. Fuck that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

not a fan of how one dimensional and spineless chris is when you write him up to be this god like character. i bet when i read the next chapter he apologizes to michelle and agrees to do whatever the president wants. what kind of dragon is he if he can’t even stand up for himself? michelle was right, he is a pussy, not in the context she said, but because he refuses to put his fucking foot down. it’s genuinely infuriating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If this were ANY other genre than Sci Fi/Fantasy, I would commend you for your deft touch, and feeling for the 'human condition'.

But, given the main protagonist is a dragon, the arch antagonist is, as yet, an unknown evil magical being, the main unrequited love interest is a vampire, the psuedo-antagonist/hidden love interest is a thousand year old drow bitch/princess, and the goofy, comedic relief character is a blue sprite, the 'human condition' just does NOT apply.

What is, without no doubt, demonstrated in your writing is a superlative intuitive feel for, and well crafted narrative expression of the 'being condition'.

Like your characters are striving to accomplish in their aparteid world, you have done through your literary skills; showing the human-ness of ancient beings, and the being-ness of a young human race.

Kudos.

GeoD

JagnagJagnagover 3 years ago
Outstanding ...

How many of us readers would vote this in their top 5 of all time reads ...

Its just sublime, its so good it would make a brilliant Best seller book & movie Too :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Usually where I lose interest.

This is one of the best written, entertaining stories on here.

It's also one of the only stories where I love the story and the world, and dislike almost all of the main characters.

They're just all a little... One dimensional. And I think this chapter really highlights it, I loved how Chris put his foot down and fiiiinally said no to something, and not only is he berated for it, I'd bet my left but he agrees almost immediately next chapter while apologizing.

There's just not really any tension because you always know how interactions are going to go, there's no suspense because the characters don't evolve at all, just kind of all... Naive white knight type characters. Except Lillian and she kinda gets treated like ass regardless.

Still an amazing story and I'm not trying to be disrespectful, I get this is your first story, and it's really well done, the characters just all fall flat for me ( except for Lillian )

rovuzegrovuzegalmost 4 years ago

This has to be one of the best multi-chapter story arcs I've read on this site!

I just finished binging the series and am eager to see more! Glad to see that you are on Patreon and have signed on as a supporter to keep abreast of the progress toward your next chapter! Keep up the great storytelling!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This amazing.

I should probably have gotten sleep tonight, but it's a bit late for that. Luckily, it's quarantime, so if I'm lucky I'll be able to make it up around noon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Better than some published authors!

This story has kept me reading for days now! At the same time, I’ve started two books on Kindle that I’ve given up on. Itpc should really consider publishing a full book version. I’m mostly a thriller/western/mystery reader, but this fantasy story has me turning pages to see what happens next. Great job Itpc!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
FFS Guys

Don't feed the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a fuck.

JACKSPEED2U IS A DUMB HYPOCRITE.

I give him 0 stars for his comments.

He wrote: "I only give 1 star or 5."

(what he meant to say was that just like presidump donald trump, he can't comprehend nuance or complexity)

His comments are FILLED with spelling errors which hypocritically are one of his criteria for low ratings. Ergo he himself gets 0 stars. And that makes him as Dumb as he complains about others.

Hypocrisy reigns supreme in the heartland.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jackspeed2u, you are so full of shit...

You continually berate an authors work, tell them how their story should go, all while claiming it's terrible and awful. The irony, of course, is that you've read every single chapter up to this point, even to the point of being able to comment on what's going on. If you dislike the author and the story so much, move the fuck on. You, who've never submitted a single written word to this site, are a complete fucking ignorant pathetic excuse for a human being. Go play Russian roulette with a loaded gun, you stupid fuck.

To the author:

Although this was written and continued over many years, I have so far enjoyed the story. Bravo!

qchickieqchickieabout 5 years ago
Thank you!

Thx for sharing your amazing writing talent!! What a great story, the perfect balance of everything. Keep on going pls! :D

bearminxbearminxover 5 years ago
Man

What a nail biter!!!! Par exellence! !

bearminxbearminxover 5 years ago
You know

I used to swing in my younger days, and prided myself on being able to share without jealousy, but Annabell is a fricken saint!😂😂😂😂

MalkeusMalkeusover 5 years ago
5 Stars

Fives not enough. I'm really enjoying this, can't wait for the inevitable big battle.

taco1085taco1085almost 6 years ago
omg

what a chapter, perfect length, perfect content. love the twists and turns. You had me at Hello,,,,, Annabelle and Chris crucial moment after he impregnated Claire was amazingly written. I was on edge, I was emotional, what a perfect setting. I was right there beside them watching like a fly on the wall or an invisible vampire watching. fantastic......

iknowwhatiknowwhatalmost 6 years ago
So good

More chapters nice! This chapter was soo good!

DarkPulseDarkPulsealmost 6 years ago
Well shit

I hadn’t even realized you started writing again until your latest chapter posted up. Soon as I saw it, I went back to read what I missed and reread the original chapters. Glad to see you writing again and I’ll be damned if you fail to impress. I’m certainly going to try to catch up on your recent postings. Great job.

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic story

Looking forward to next chapters of this marvelous adventure. Love your writing I can Invision myself in those rooms when all the conversations are happening.

Truly fantastic Mark H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yeah...

I really feel like Chris should just show them the middle finger and do what he wants instead of being bossed around by those lowlifes.

However, unfortunately, the force of pLoT will almost certainly get him to accept...

LiterKnightLiterKnightabout 6 years ago

After quite a long hiatus from the site, I was ecstatic to see that this series is still going on. I've loved this series so much, and it's been so good to reread it all, then continue with the new content. Now for the next chapter!

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 6 years ago
Another fantastic chapter.

I am disappointed that Chris's answer to being overwhelmed is to run away :(

Perhaps I'm wrong and he felt he had to get control of himself - and he hasn't actually gone anywhere - well, except into the Ether :)

An excellent variety of characters and plots you have here!

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow Lil is a cunt

that's about it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
literotica once again proved itself as worst delayed site for story entries

Ltpc Can You consider posting on other websites like stories online.net...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Starts making voodoo dolls of Lit admins...

Well no joy tomorrow, for chapter 7....

https://www.literotica.com/s/endangered-ch-07

When this changes, chapter 7 will be up the following day....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thought

Have you thought about posting the on storiesonline.net?

ltpcltpcover 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 7

I submitted chapter 7 a few days ago so it will go through the approval process and then show up on the site. That can take up to a week. Therefore it could be posted any time from now onward, probably in a few more days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
about chapter 7

In bio it says it chapter 7 has bren posted but it is not showing in the list of stories. Does any one know any thing about it.??

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dragon

I was so engaged I was not awear I was reading the last page of the chapter .... I love your world and excited about the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Endangered

The chapter has been posted just can't wait till next week everyone to see it and have a merry Christmas. the purple dragon is back get ready for a wild ride with Chris and company. the journey continues!

prof_W303prof_W303over 6 years ago
Great story

Great story line. Don't worry about how big the harem gets...just cross that bridge when you get to it :-)

I'm sure everyone will enjoy chapter 7 and now I'm looking forward to 8.

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Masterful as always. The one flaw is an abundance of homophone mistakes. That happens to everyone. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty good

Good chapter after the long wait, but of a turn off with the whole tv personality/Michelle thing going on, would have preferred some more character development rather than just adding more plot points to the already existing ones.

But overall good chapter. Hope to read more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That's crazy

Ok I really love your stories, and I know apparently a dragons 'first is their most important broodmate but in reality shouldn't the one carrying his child be his first concern.

biercebierceover 6 years ago
Excellent chapter

Another cliff hanger. Please share more. I am used to the time lag for some writers. I admire the tenacity to share thoughts and ideas in words. I wait with bated breath.

TempestBainTempestBainover 6 years ago
Hello

Hi was just wondering if you could give us an expected word count for chapter 8 so we could have a rough estimate of completion data would great help counting down days thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't care

I don't care how long it takes I love reading the story!! I first read the story about 5 years ago and I know it's been awhile but you can't leave this hanging like you did. I can't wait till the next chapter is out

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
..... I check every week

And nothing, the feed says 7 is ready to roll and that it’ll be out after 8 is done, but at the same time the most recent posts say you don’t have a lot of time to work on eight... when eight is done and you let out seven, will we have to wait even LONGER for you to finish 9 at this new even slower rate? I don’t wanna whine I just want to know how this is going to go

weismax33weismax33over 6 years ago
Amazing so far, but update schedule needs fixing.

I've just discovered this more lecherous version of Fanfiction.net, and this was the first story I decided to read. And I can say with certainty, that I love it. The sex scenes are very well written, and the development you've given to each of the girls is excellent.

But, as I've looked at your profile page, it sounds like Ch. 07 is ready to be posted. And while I can understand why you won't release it until Ch. 08 is finished, a lot of your audience will be turned off from future updates if the next update will have the same time disparaty that occured between Ch. 05 and 06. I know I won't, but I just wanted to give you a heads up, from someone who hasn't updated their own stories on Fanfiction.net in years. Can't wait for the next update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOST WRITER

I think I'm going to drop you as one of my favourite writers and stop reading you altogether as you leave the best stories hanging without any word of continuation.

This sucks cause we loose good stories to incompletion

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Felicitations

While your dedication to detail is admirable, withholding a chapter seems a little self indulgent. Especially considering the delay, your busy work life which is likely to compound this and all your eager readers. I don't mean to rush you and i'm in no position to demand anything, but as the chapter is completed I'm sure your readers won't mind an early release and any subsequent edits you decide on will be welcome also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
JC-Continuer needs to give Itpc more inspiration methinks..

So the latest chapter of endangered showed up after JC_the continuer submitted his version of endangered ch 06 ( thinking Itpc was never coming back). So maybe he could do the same thing again and hey presto! ch 07 will be posted hmm?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Take your time. Top 3 series I've read. How large is Ch:07? Thank you! G

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Waiting for the next chapter.

Excepting soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GREAT WORK

Please keep this up. Love it!!!!!!

TwoGunKidtgkTwoGunKidtgkover 6 years ago
Great story!

I can't wait for the next chapter.

Animefan2929Animefan2929over 6 years ago
Loved it

Missed your work. So happy to see your back to writing!!!

firezenukesfirezenukesover 6 years ago
Awesome read!

You have an impressive imagination, and a writers mind. Other than occasional homonym mistakes, which make it apparent you are using Dragon dictation or something, the grammar is spot on, and the pacing and cohesiveness of your story is superb. I'm thoroughly engrossed in your believable characters, and can't wait to see what happens next.

(BTW, I wonder if Chris can change size/perspective in the Ether, maybe grow to giant size, maybe shrink down a bit, then pull out of the ether and maintain the change, wink, wink...) Perhaps that is how the extradimensionals that started the Being war shrunk ancient humans to become sprites in the first place, and why sprites prefer to stay in the ether, so their artificially shrunken bodies aren't at odds with the physics of the real world.

Message me if you need a free edit before you publish! (I wasn't an English major in college, but I was raised by a college English instructor, and while I may not catch all the grammatical nazi-isms, I usually can spot most errors in syntax, grammar, spelling, etc.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I don't think there's another 2 chapters coming, we've been promised now for about two months that chapter 7 will be released when chapter 8 is done, why can 7 not just be posted, at least it keeps us interested and curious

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Eagerly awaiting chapter 7

An amazingly engaging story. Thank you for the work yourself and your editor have put into this tale, and most of all,thank you for sharing this with us.

This is sort of thing I would willingly pay to read on Kindle if it were available.

A little disappointed that I've finished chapter 6 after reading it straight through to this point. I hope I don't have to wait to long for the next chapter.

Best regards

Kwazy Wabbit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i want more!

II NEED to know how this ends

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
disappeared again

... :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chapter 7

Chapter 7 will be released when Chapter 8 is written. After a 3 year wait i'm happy knowing that there's another 2 chapters on the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Soup

Is it soup yet.

Yours Truly

A hungry public.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

When is chapter 7 going to be released? I know it's finished so please don't make us wait to much longer as we begin to forget the story line

SmellTheRoses224SmellTheRoses224over 6 years ago
ADDICTED!

I'm addicted. I usually only come on this site to get a sexual fantasy fix. I stumbled on the first chapter of Endangered a few days ago and have been hooked ever since. It's phenomenal. I have even opened my Nook app a few times to pick up where I left off only to have a brief moments of panic when I couldnt find Endangered in my Library. This is so unlike any other story I've read here that my brain associates it with a true published book. There were even times during the sex scenes in each chapter that I started getting restless because, though the sex scenes are HOT!, I was eager to find out what happened next in the story line. Just incredible! GIVE US MORE!!!

TheDrowTheDrowover 6 years ago
Very glad

I'm very glad that you've returned to continue this story! I hope that you might consider releasing it as a book at some point too.

It's an amazing story in a rich beautifully imagined world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love this story

i hope you post both chapters soon I need my fix your story is just to good to go months apart I only follow a few stories on this site and yours is in my all time favorites

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Take your time. No rush, it's quality like this that is essential. When the plot has me on edge reading at 2 am because I can't stop you know it's "the good shit". The realistic characters are great and relatable. Good character development as well. All around very not disapointing. That noted I am eager for the next installment.

midnite009midnite009over 6 years ago
Finally

I'm so glad your back and i happened to stumble upon this again years later

sorothsorothover 6 years ago

Awesome story I can't wait to read more please continue writing your doing a amazing job

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ltpc

Any time soon?

ltpcltpcover 6 years agoAuthor
^^

Shhhh, no spoilers!

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 6 years ago
Yay!

Werebison for nanny!

She lactates without being pregnant, right? What a great wet-nurse! That'd make her friends with Chris' other brood members making it easier to transition her to a full member herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing series

I can honestly say, without a doubt, that this has quickly become one of my favorite stories on lit. Hands down, one of the best I've read. Love it so far. Can not wait for the next chapter. Wish there was an email notification feature here so I knew the moment the next chapter was posted. Please keep this story going.

iknowwhatiknowwhatover 6 years ago

Hell yeah another chapter. It was epic and I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
yes thx

was hoping you hadn't forgotten the werebison

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hi Ltpc

any news on how much longer before we see chapter 7, we're getting anxious.

Racehorse73Racehorse73over 6 years ago
Wow

Where have you been? This is an exciting and engrossing story. I am hooked. This has the potential to become an epic tale. If you keep this up, I will rank you amount the greats. Thank you for your wonderful contributions to the genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Need more

Read this several times can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please add more scenes on ether world... Last one definitely stirred up my imagination

ltpcltpcover 6 years agoAuthor
Werebison

To whoever sent me an anon email asking for the werebison and her "milky Zeppelin's" to reappear... fear not, I'm way ahead of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best story ever

Please please publish the rest..

johnm9171johnm9171over 6 years ago
Please please please

Release chapter 7 quickly such a huge cliff hanger. PS I've read this story several times I had thought u had stopped writing. Ty for continuing story.

bumbleosbumbleosover 6 years ago
My absolute favorite story!

I've been reading stories on literotica for more than 15 years. This story is my absolute favorite and each chapter I enjoy even more! Thank you for sharing this and for taking the time to write and put this together. I'm truly enjoying reading your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Your bio says your finished with ch.8 so does that mean we should be expecting ch.7 some time soon. Or am i misunderstanding it somehow?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Squeeeeeeeeeeee

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ulkioraulkioraover 6 years ago
Good story

I realy enjoyed the story the only negative from my perspective is the interaction with Annabel which I found to be boring a lot of the times and corny. Keep up the good work.

eusnavyeusnavyover 6 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for the clarification about how you post after you finish the next chapter. I was confused about that as I'm sure others were. Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing your ability with us.

geek_writergeek_writerover 6 years ago
holy fuckin shit

this is amazing!!! I'm done. I was trying to publish some of my own stuff, but why bother?!?!? :)

Seriously, thank you for this, and I can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lillian's freedom?

This is how Lillian gets free, isn't it? As part of a bribe for him to do this. Hmm. Can't wait for seven!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Looking forward to see 7 soon then?

ltpcltpcover 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter Release

It's a recurring question but I'm writing one chapter ahead at the moment. This gives me room to add and change things to better fit in with the next chapter. It also gives plenty of time for editing, which chapter 7 is currently undergoing. Once I'm happy that chapter 8 is feature complete, I'll release 7.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love this series

Love reading this series. Hoping Chris and Petra get paired up soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hi Ltpc

you mention under your biography that chapter 8 is 30K already and I cannot wait for it, your story is very good but where is chapter 7 then? Is it coming out soon?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Chapter was awesome even on a second read through. I don't get why Michelle was so pushy on being a poster boy it does seems like a terrible idea.

Hope the next chapter is soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
If it was possible for a mute to scream out in joy, I would

Your series is by far one of the best on this website ( and I challenge anyone to break that assertion) and I was extremely happy to see that you were A, in fact not dead, and B, continuing this lovely story! Keep up the good work, because I'm ALMOST willing to wait 3 more years for another one.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userltpc@ltpc
04/05/2022 - I'm still here. Chapter 13 is sluggishly underway at about 11k words, though no substantial progress in the last six months or so. I've been dealing with a number of real word events such as finding a buyer for my business on top of my unusual seasonal workload. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES