Enforcer’s Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opened and shut and a new voice spoke. "Nice. Very, very nice. But what's with the belt?"

"She talked but she isn't giving up her access code. Don't worry though."

Whistle, thud, sting, footsteps. Sara couldn't believe he was hitting her with his belt! Her butt and thighs burned from the blows but now her face burned with them, instantly cooling her arousal. What was she, ten? Whistle, thud, sting, footsteps. Each sting struck somewhere slightly new, the tip of the belt wrapping around to leave a small welt.

The audience apparently spurred him on though, because in between the hits his hands pinched and groped. Whistle, he struck her from the side, thud, sting, wrapping the belt around her hip, and then, grope, palming her breast and tweaking the nipple hard. Before she could twist away, footsteps, and he was gone. The belt came from the other side and wrapped her leg to sting the inside of her thigh. His hand followed, cupping her vagina from behind, lifting her slightly with one finger sneaking under the lace and plunging in, before vanishing.

Whistle, thud, sting, grope, footsteps. Sara couldn't help it when she started to cry. Hanging from the ceiling in her shirt and underwear she was completely exposed to him and he was merciless. It wasn't just the pain, it was the humiliation of being beaten and groped by an unknown assailant, in front of an unknown audience. She couldn't predict, couldn't block, and the feel of his hands kept her in a constant state of semi-arousal.

When he pulled her gag down she opened her mouth to give a fake code and was stunned as his lips crushed hers. His tongue invaded, pushing past her lips; his kiss demanded surrender. Her attempted lie folded underneath the onslaught. His lips punished hers, bruising them. When she tried to pull back, he bit her lower lip until she whimpered and tasted blood. Sara tried to scream but couldn't catch her breath. After a moment his touch eased and he nibbled instead of bit, teased instead of invaded. He was charming her with his tongue and she softened.

A hand on the small of her back pulled her into him. Whoever he was, he knew how to kiss. Sara's body responded; her nipples tightened into hard nubs and pleasure started to build. When his hand slipped lower to squeeze her butt cheeks she whimpered in pain. He responded by grabbing both cheeks and drawing her fully against him, sending layers of pain through her.

Sara squirmed, seeking relief from the pressure of his hold, but he only deepened the kiss. His hands slid lower and pulled her up by the backs of her thighs. He slid one thigh forward, between hers, to support her weight. Sara moaned at the intrusion and the spike of desire it sent through her. His jeans cut through her panties creating a delicious friction against her clit. She tried to rub herself against him, and when that failed she wrapped a leg around his for better leverage but the sudden sound of a throat jarred her back to her senses.

She was practically humping the man who had just beat her! And she had completely forgotten someone was in the room watching!

Jeremy could have happily shot the boss for interrupting, but instead he told Sara Ann in a voice rife with amusement, "Ah, sweetheart, relax. You were enjoying yourself. And he and I both love to watch a lady enjoy herself."

When he stepped back Sara prepared herself for more hits but felt a button come undone on her shirt instead. "No, no, no, no, no!" She twisted violently trying to dislodge the hands that continued relentlessly unbuttoning her blouse.

"What's the code?" The hands paused.

"5309," Sara whispered, praying he would believe her.

"Oh really? 867-5309" he sing-songed. "I don't believe it for a minute. You're not Jenny."

His hands finished the last two buttons and drew the silk apart, exposing the matching white cotton bra. Jeremy very carefully did not say what he was thinking. Not with the boss in the room. But damn, she was a walking fantasy. His walking fantasy. Maybe other men would have disagreed but Sara Ann in his dungeon, chained to his ceiling, in little, white, lacy cotton panties and a matching bra was a wet dream come true for him. It's a good thing he was older now. If he'd had this view back in high school... well, he didn't know what he would have done. Probably something that would have made juvie look like a walk in the park.

Jeremy walked behind her again so she would be fully exposed to the boss's gaze. He traced her right arm up to the handcuffs and yanked hard ensuring she was still secured, then drew his hand down to the pressure point just above her elbow. "How would you like to help me? The boss has a really stressful job and I think we can make his day better. What do you say? Will you help me please the boss?" Pressing in slightly he smiled at her whimper.

"This is a pressure point, sweetheart. You have them all over your body and the best part is that no matter how much it hurts, I won't permanently damage you. You'll bruise. But that's all. I wouldn't want to ruin you. Now scream for me, Sara Ann." He pushed in again, harder this time, only letting up so she could catch her breath. "What's the code?"

"1003," Sara gasped out. She knew she was crying but couldn't help it. The pain was gone but it had been excruciating.

"I don't believe you." His other hand found a spot on her neck and pressed just slightly. Waves of nausea flooded her body.

"The code, please, Sara Ann. I can do this all day."

"1003," Sara whispered around the intense desire to vomit. She wasn't sure which had been worse, the pain or the nausea.

He leaned in to whisper in her ear, "I. Don't. Believe. You."

Stepping back for a moment Jeremy surveyed Sara Ann. From what he remembered of her and what the surveillance seemed to confirm, she was intensely private. Maybe a little humiliation would help jog her memory.

When the door opened, he looked up to see the guard sticking his head in. "Sir, Stephen."

Jeremy smiled that devil grin that made the boss uneasy. Perfect timing. "Come on in. Stephen will wait."

Jeremy pulled her bra up freeing her breasts. They were heavy, at least a D cup, with dark areolas and small nipples. Without the support of the bra, they bounced free and he rolled a nipple between his forefinger and thumb. Leaning in, he nuzzled the side of Sara Ann's neck.

After a couple of minutes of teasing, he asked, "Do you like that? Your hips are moving like you do. If I let you, would you fuck me if I just kept this up? I bet you would. Even with our audience. Or does that turn you on even more? Do you like it when men watch this gorgeous body of yours?" Jeremy drew his free hand up over her hips and stomach to emphasize his words and remind her of how exposed she was, laughing when her body curved into his touch.

Sara tried to still her hips but his fingers felt incredible. Then he switched to his tongue. He teased her nipples, licking first, then sucking, and biting before blowing gently across the tips turning them into little pebbles. His hands held her breasts to his mouth and whichever one he wasn't torturing with his mouth received full attention from his fingers. Even the knowledge that unknown men were watching didn't stop her arousal. As if the thought had reminded him, one of his hands dropped to the top of her panties and followed the lace around to her back. His hand slid inside the cotton of her panties and probed her ass. He pressed in slightly, making sure Sara knew he had full access to her body and she whimpered.

"I think you do. I think you like men watching as I touch you." Sara moaned at the sound of his voice.

His long fingers teased her cunt from behind and stroked the lips. She moaned heavily and arched her body to give him better access. When he withdrew to move behind her she tried to recoup but then she felt his knee push between her legs.

Sara Ann was already on her toes but Jeremy pushed her legs further apart until she was riding his leg again. He raised his fingers to her mouth and whispered "lick. Let them see how hot you are. How much you like this."

Sara flushed at the humiliation. She knew he was arousing her but to make her admit to it was horrible. When he bumped her body with his in reminder, she opened her mouth and accepted the fingers. Sucking them clean, she burned with shame at the salty taste of her own arousal. Those fingers then slipped back inside of her and wiggled with a come-hither gesture that made her skin scream. His thumb continued stroking her clit, faster and faster. When her hips begin jerking in time to his finger's ministrations, he smiled.

"I think my boss likes what he sees. I know your guard does. What's the code? Come on Sara Ann. Just tell me that number and then I'll be inside you and I'll fuck you as hard as you need it."

Sara burned with the reminder people were watching some guy finger fuck her. The reminder cleared her head and she whispered "7289."

He nibbled on her neck again, then resumed his play between her legs. With gentle strokes he slid fingers in and out of her. His lips rested against her ear lobe while his tongue swirled the sensitive skin. She caved to the pressure and relaxed her muscles as sensations swirled. He curled his free hand against her waist and pulled her tighter into him. Slowly his fingers dove deeper into her and increased their pace, bringing her back to the edge of an orgasm. Just as she reached the cusp, he pushed on another pressure point high on her rib cage and she screamed in pain. When he let up, her body returned to her just as he stuck a third finger in her. "What's that code, Sara Ann?"

Dammit! What had she said? The combination of pain and pleasure was making her lose her mind. When his fingers stopped she tried desperately to think. "7287?"

"Are you asking me or telling me? I guess you don't want to help my boss have a better day. I'm sorry to hear that. He's very interested in you. I think he would like to do this to you, too." Jeremy punctuated his words with a hard thrust of his fingers that lifted her off his leg. She was skewered on his hand. "Oh well." He pressed the pressure point on her side again and held it until her screams broke.

Jeremy withdrew his leg, letting Sara Ann's toes touch the ground again. She swayed until he caught her with one armed wrapped her waist from behind. And then the palm of his hand ground into her clit. Teasing strokes from this thumb turned in to fast pulls that lifted her to her toes and had her hips quaking violently trying to keep up. Sara Ann's breasts had always been super sensitive and he was playing on that now, hefting and pulling first one then the other.

She could feel his erection against her back every time her hips swiveled. Knowing that he wanted her and she couldn't do anything to stop him was a huge turn on, even here and now. She was ashamed of her body's response, but all the same, the way he kept manipulating her between pleasure and pain left her too confused to do anything but follow his lead. Sara felt her orgasm building again and tensed but he stopped, pulling his fingers out of her. Her legs clenched together trying to recreate the pressure but she failed, leaving her body shaking with need.

"Talk to me Sara Ann and I'll finish you. I'll pleasure you until you beg me to stop, sweetheart. I promise." Jeremy's words circled her and she could tell he was pacing.

"5309." Sara's head hung as she tried to gather her wits. Her entire body throbbed in pain and pleasure.

Jeremy looked up at the boss. The boss was standing again and adjusting himself.

"She's yours. I promised you that. But Stephen says the code is 10 digits. She's still lying." He walked closer to Sara Ann, making Jeremy stiffen. Jeremy watched as the boss stroked her from neck to breast. "Break her, Jeremy. I want that algorithm."

Sara's head snapped up at that. Jeremy? Jeremy, from middle school? Jeremy Williams? Oh God. This was even worse than she had feared. She'd always had a thing for him but she knew he wasn't a nice boy so she'd tried to stay away. And mostly succeeded. Some of the time. When other people were looking at least. That had changed junior year in high school. After the night of the party staying away had been easy. She was terrified he blamed her and would take revenge. Even back in high school she'd known she was right to fear him. That had been part of the allure. He was the bad boy and she was the good girl. Others had laughed at his jokes and thought him the class screw up, but she had known there was something more to Jeremy.

She and friends had been playing flashlight tag at the local gravel pit. It had been a crazy party in the woods between her friend's bonfire and the pit that had somehow moved into the pit and away from the bonfire. Others had been drinking but she had skipped that part. She didn't like the taste of cheap beer and really didn't want to face her parents drunk.

Dodging flashlights she'd rounded a pile of gravel to find herself by the office building. As she watched Jeremy had climbed out of the window, followed by two men. She held her breath and turned off her flashlight, but he'd seen her anyway. Breaking apart from the men he murmured something, and watched them leave, before stalking up to her. Back then he was taller than most of the other boys in their grade and she was short, so he hovered over her, his cinnamon-spiced breath telling her to keep her mouth shut or else. His grip on her arms had left bruises that she had to hide with long sleeves. Of course, she'd promised to keep his secret, scared of what else he would do. He had let her go, but she had been off balance and he had given her a small shove, so she stumbled, falling backwards onto the pile of gravel. It was steep enough that she was almost upright, but when she had tried to stand the gravel shifted under her and she slid down.

Jeremy had watched her impassively as she struggled to stand, but when the sliding gravel shifted her to kneel at his feet, his body had stiffened. Jeremy's face was shadowed so she didn't know what he was thinking at that moment, but she figured he was laughing at her. He had finally reached down a hand to pull her up, but once she stood he didn't step back. Instead he had leaned over her and kissed her. His tongue had teased her lips until she opened them. When she gave him access, he had invaded. His hand in her hair had tilted her to a better angle for his kiss, before he nibbled on her lower lip, leaving it swollen and tender. She had put her hands on his chest to push him away but ended up clenching his jacket. Moments later he left her reeling and suffering with a serious case of lust when he vanished into the shadows. Ever since that night she couldn't smell cinnamon gum without becoming a little aroused.

The next day the newspapers reported the theft of a bunch of equipment from the pit and there were rumors of bodies being found in one of the deep holes. The police had questioned her and everyone else at the party that night but she hadn't said a word. She was too scared to rat him out. Sara had avoided him like the plague, ducking her head whenever he looked at her in class. And he had looked. He'd stared at her so hard that she had trembled under the weight of his gaze. The day before his arrest he finally caught her alone in the art classroom after school. She had been finishing a small mural when the door opened and he walked in, his face set with determination. Knowing she was trapped with him between her and the only door, Sara had flinched when he locked it. That simple move scared her more than everything else combined. It meant he wasn't taking chances.

When he started to walk toward her, she had slid from her stool and backed away but he caught her just as her back hit the sinks. She still held the paint brush and it formed a small barrier between their bodies, until he had deliberately leaned into it, smearing blue paint on his t-shirt. Sara couldn't look away from his eyes but she had felt his hand grab hers and slip the brush from her grip. A moment later it had clattered into one of the sinks.

She knew that this late after school, no one would notice the locked door and chances were high there wasn't anyone to hear her if she screamed. He had leaned into her, bracing his arms on the sinks on either side of her so she couldn't escape. Sara felt the heat of his body but he very carefully didn't touch her. Shaking from adrenaline and fear, she waited for him to say to say something, but he hadn't. He had just stared at her. Swallowing hard, she whispered "Please, Jeremy," begging for something, although she hadn't been sure what.

He had quirked one eyebrow at that, and his sardonic grin had slipped back into place. Leaning back he had raked her with his gaze before slipping his hand under the old shirt she wore as a smock and resting it lightly on her stomach. Sara had gasped at the warmth of his fingers on her skin and broke eye contact to stare at his throat. When the hand slipped to her back and gently pulled her forward she had gone, letting her chest crush into his. Her hands were trapped between them, but she didn't try to push away.

She obeyed Jeremy's quiet "Look at me" command, raising her gaze back to his eyes which had darkened from their typical baby blue. Too inexperienced to know that was lust, Sara had stared until he had kissed her. At first his lips were soft, teasing, against hers, his tongue tangling gently with hers. But he had leaned her back into the sink, demanding more from her, his fingers tightening on her back and his teeth nipping. When his second hand had joined the first on her back, Sara felt them moving on her bra clasp and broke the kiss.

"No, Jeremy!" Sara squirmed, trying to avoid his hands and push him away with her own. He had stilled at her response, then let his hands fall back to the small of her back.

Staring at her, blue eyes blazing, he had ordered her to submit, but Sara had shook her head violently with a cry. Shoving hard she had forced him back a step. Both of them stood there staring at each other and breathing hard. Darting left she made it around him and raced for the door, but when she got there and got the lock open she had looked back. Jeremy was still standing where she had shoved him, staring after her with a strange expression on his face.

Somehow the police had ID'd him, and he was arrested the next day. Jeremy and his cinnamon gum.

Jeremy could tell that Sara Ann knew who he was, so he pulled the blindfold up. She blinked against the sudden light and squinted for a moment before his face came into focus. They were alone again.

"Remember me now, Sara Ann?"

"I never forgot you. I didn't tell, you know. I wouldn't have ever told on you." Sara hated that her voice was higher than normal and whispery. Jeremy had always done that to her. And knowing it was him... She tried to look him in the eyes, but after a moment she gave up. Jeremy was still tall and lean, with the body of a rock star rather than a gym rat, but the intervening years had made him hard. Whatever had happened to him, Sara knew that it hadn't been easy.

Sara Ann's statement puzzled him for a minute until Jeremy realized that she thought he blamed her for his final arrest. She had no clue that the pit's cameras had captured his dad's license plate and his own father had given him up! But she wouldn't have ever told on him? He hadn't missed the inflection in her voice.

"Why not?" At the question, Sara Ann blushed dark red but refused to answer. Angry at her refusal, Jeremy continued, "It doesn't matter now, anyway. I still need that access code from you."

Leaning in he whispered against her ear, "but don't worry Sara Ann, what I said earlier is still true. I'm gonna fuck you long and hard while you beg me for more. My cock is gonna be so deep inside of you that you'll feel it for a week. And when I've finally had enough of this pussy," his hand clamped onto her, "so I can get you out of my head? I'll fuck you from behind. God, I can't wait to see you deep throat me. I'm crazy hard just thinking about it. But first, I need that access code. 10 little numbers." With that he triggered another pressure point on her arm, near her elbow, and she screamed.