Enforcer’s Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment the door closed behind the boss, she felt Jeremy draw his fingers out of her. Jeremy swung her around and back walked her to the bed while removing his belt from her arms. He shoved her down, unzipped his pants and knelt over her.

"Look at me. I want you to watch me taking you."

Sara watched as he ordered. She couldn't do otherwise. He spread her legs and positioned himself. When he was ready he looked up at her and thrust. She whimpered as he drove his cock into her. She was wet with her own cum, but the intrusion hurt. He withdrew and slammed in again. She cried out at the force and he leaned over and bit down on a nipple. Sara arched her back trying to ease the pain. He licked, soothing the new bite mark, as he continued to ride her.

"Look at me Sara Ann." She was so tight it had clearly been a while since anything but batteries, and his fingers, had been between her legs. Jeremy liked that. He could feel his orgasm coming and tried to slow it down but it didn't matter. He was so wound up after playing with Sara Ann for hours that stopping wasn't an option.

He bit hard on the other breast, leaving deep marks in her skin but being careful not to draw blood. He wanted her marked, not damaged. She squirmed in pain and tried to shove him off but he switched to sucking at the nipple. In high school Jeremy had fantasized that her clothes were covering his hickeys, now he wanted them covering his hickeys and a lot more.

Sara pushed ineffectually at him trying to get him off her, to stop the pain. He had left bruises and bite marks all over and now he was clearly intent on creating another hickey. She hated being marked but he was so much stronger she couldn't move him. When her hands slipped on his chest her handcuff chain caught him across the throat and she realized she had a weapon. Trying to circle his throat with the scant inches of chain she pushed up.

Jeremy growled at her and slammed her hands above her and away from his neck. Looking down at her he realized that he wanted her squirming in pleasure under him. He stilled. Staring at her for a minute he demanded, "tell me what you want, Sara Ann."

When she didn't reply immediately, he shrugged and rocked his hips forward, drawing another wince from her. He wanted her to want him, but her fighting was almost as good. Her reply was almost too soft to hear with her head down, but he did.

"I want to please you."

"You want to please me? You think this isn't pleasing me?" With a quick thrust he sank back into her. When she whimpered and arched away from him with a cry, but he stilled again and waited. He could see a deep blush rising in her face, but then she stared up at him. Sara Ann gently tugged on her cuffs and he released his hold on them. Moving slowly so as not to threaten him, she raised her hands and lightly stroked one cheek.

"I'm yours." Her voice cracked at first, but she continued. "I was back then, too. Please, Jeremy, don't hurt me. You don't have to. Please."

The next question burst forth from Jeremy, driven by years of longing. "You want me?"

Sara continued to stare at him, but the answer slipped easily from her lips. "Yes. I want you, Jeremy. Please. I'm yours." She repeated his name softly, begging.

Without taking her eyes off of his, Sara Ann lowered her hands to his body and tugged his shirt loose so she could trace his stomach with her fingers. Without withdrawing Jeremy leaned down to kiss her. She opened immediately to him.

Doubting her, he figured she was just trying to stall him but shrugged. A few minutes wouldn't matter. Slipping his tongue inside of her mouth, Jeremy groaned when her tongue tangled with his. When he pulled back for a breath he watched her lick her swollen lips. She struggled to prop herself up so he lowered his body to her, waiting to see what she would do.

Sara kissed the skin exposed by the collar of his t-shirt, and gently licked her way up his neck. He groaned at the sensation. Her lips were swollen from his treatment of her and as soft as a feather. She could feel his cock throbbing and raised her hips to his. When he slid out and back into her, he realized that she was becoming aroused. Maybe they weren't just words.

"Do you want me to fuck you? Cum in you?" Jeremy purposely switched to the brutal language she hated, determined to shake her into responding truthfully.

"Please." Sara begged quietly, when he stopped moving again. She rocked her hips against his but it wasn't enough.

"Are you submitting to me?"

Sara Ann's breathless "yes" left Jeremy shaken. He let her see the look of wild desire on his face, before he thrust violently against her. Reaching between them he found her clit and fingered it. She bucked wildly as he pumped in and out of her.

"Tell me, again," he growled, not releasing the pressure on her clit or stopping his thrusts.

"I'm yours. I submit to you."

"Then cum for me. Now." Her orgasm hit and he felt her contractions against his cock. He groaned. Years of pent up frustrations released as he slid into her one final time and collapsed, shuddering, on top of her. After a moment he withdrew his weight, stood and adjusted his clothes.

"Try to get some sleep, sweetheart. I'll be back."

Sara couldn't figure out if that was a promise or a threat or both, but it didn't really matter. She curled up in a ball on the bed and fell into an exhausted sleep.

At some point later she awoke, still alone in the room but her handcuffs were off and a blanket covered her. Dragging herself to the bathroom she resolutely looked in the mirror. Dark bruises covered her arms and the sides of her chest, everywhere Jeremy had used a pressure point. The red bite marks on her neck and nipples showed starkly against her skin and she had hickeys in several locations. She didn't even remember getting those. The welts from the belt still showed on what she could see of her thighs and butt.

Sara turned to the shower. There were more pink towels. If she showered anyone walking in would see her, but she was covered in sex and tears and decided that someone watching would be a small price to pay for being clean again. Besides they had already seen Jeremy use her, what was left to see?

Moving slowly she stepped in and adjusted the water to luke warm; her skin was too sensitive for anything hotter. Turning her back to the spray she soaped up, gingerly cleaning the raw skin between her legs. Washing the soap off, she closed her eyes and relaxed under the spray. She didn't know what was coming next, as they had her access code, but she prayed for the strength to face it. She thought Jeremy might protect her but she wasn't sure. She certainly still responded to him. No man had ever made her cum as fast as he did. No man had every hurt her like he had either.

That made her head spin. Was he right? Was she submissive? She hated the pain, but the feel of his rough hands on her body left her desperate for more. No, she thought, she wasn't submissive. It was just Jeremy. There was something about him that still left her crazy for him. She lathered her hair and leaned in to wash it, determined to stop thinking about him. With her head under the water and eyes closed she missed the door to her room opening.

Jeremy watched her shower. Her skin glistened with moisture and he desperately wanted to lick the rivers of water that were trailing over her breasts. Her body was covered in his marks and that excited him. Those wouldn't fade fast. Her knowing who he was presented a problem though. He wanted to keep her at least a while longer, but after that he couldn't let her go and he wasn't sure he could make her disappear.

When the water shut off she turned for a towel and saw him watching her. Sara wasn't sure how she had missed his arrival, but it was clear from the bulge in his jeans that he watched her. Frozen she stared at him. When he didn't move toward her, she decided his watching didn't matter and he didn't look like he wanted to hurt her at the moment, so she grabbed a towel and slowly dried off, enjoying the way his hands clenched the door frame. She didn't know how things were going to end for her, but maybe she could sway him a little, and pleasing Jeremy was still a fantasy.

Stepping over the rim of the shower she squeezed the water out of her hair and then briskly rubbed it with the towel. There were no combs in the bathroom so she finger combed her hair quickly, watching as his eyes followed the movement of her breasts. Folding the towel in half she walked up to him and raised on her toes to kiss him. He didn't bend down so it was a stretch, but she braced herself against him and wrapped one hand in his hair. At her urging he bent slightly and Sara slipped her tongue in his mouth.

Jeremy groaned and crushed her to him. Sara Ann kissing him, willingly, was about the hottest thing he had ever felt. When she pulled back, he watched her to see what would come next. She was probably setting him up for something, but he couldn't resist waiting to see how far she would take it.

Sara ran her hands over his fresh shirt and then slipped them under the cloth to skim lightly over his ribs and stomach. Jeremy's head fell back at the sensation and he jerked in surprise when she tried to remove his t-shirt. He helped her and then stood there, braced on the door frame, as she explored his chest. When she sucked on his nipple and teased him with her tongue Jeremy grabbed her to hold her in place. After a moment she pushed back and he reluctantly let go, but she was just switching to the other nipple. Her hands fumbled with his jean button and he helped her, almost desperate to see what she would do. Drawing back from him, Sara placed the folded towel on the cold floor, and knelt on it in front of him.

Jeremy stared at her. Was she really going to? When her warm fingers pulled on his zipper he grasped the door frame and could barely believe it. Sara Ann was going down on him. Willingly. Why the hell had he waited 20 years to find her? Then again, he would have exploded by now if she had done this to him in high school.

She gently pulled his cock out and wrapped it with her hand, stroking lightly from the tip to the base. Her fingers teased the skin, creating just enough friction to make him want more. Leaning in she licked a drop of pre-cum off the base before swallowing the tip. He groaned at the sensation of her wet, warm mouth and nimble tongue.

Sara pulled him in deeper and then sucked hard. Her tongue swirled around the head of his cock as she pulled back and then she swallowed him again and again with quick strokes. On each back stroke she stroked the tip of her tongue over his corona, leaving him gasping. Her left hand slid inside his pants to stroke his balls.

After minute or so of sucking, she withdrew and looked up at him. Jeremy wasn't sure what she was waiting for but the sight of her on her knees in front of him was tantalizing. He reached down to stroke her hair, and realized she must have wanted some sort of reassurance from him because she immediately traced one of the veins on his cock with her tongue. A drop of precum rewarded the action and she licked it up. Nibbling lightly she dragged her lips and tongue over every inch of his cock, before deep throating him again.

Groaning desperately Jeremy threaded his fingers through her hair and twisted violently to hold her in place. He felt the tip of her nose brush his stomach as he thrust into her mouth. He knew he was going too deep and could feel her gagging but that just increased the sensation. Cumming hard he plunged deep in her throat and held her still. Her fingers scrabbled against his stomach, trying to push him away, but he wouldn't release her. Jeremy looked down at Sara Ann, kneeling naked on the floor below him, his hand tangled in her hair, her warm lips gripping his cock, her eyes pleading for release, and knew he would remember the sight for a long time. As he released her and she gasped in air, he also knew once would not be enough.