Enforcer’s Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara lost track of time as the pain ebbed and flowed. He moved from hitting one point at a time to jabbing multiple points in sequences that left her in agony or nauseous or laughing hysterically. Just when she thought she'd die, he would back off to sit and watch her recover. She'd been babbling for a while when he backed off the last time. Her tears had stopped at some point, but her throat was so raw from screaming that her babbles were barely coherent.

"I'm impressed. Most men would have given in hours ago... you can stop this any time you want to. Your bosses will understand. Let me show you the pleasure these hooks can bring. I promise you, you'll cum in my arms." He smiled at the thought.

"No." Sara was so tired she couldn't hold her head up. She whispered the word while staring at his combat boots. At her resistance the boots jerked.

Jeremy was furious. Not only was Sara Ann making him look bad to the boss, she continued to deny him. She still thought she was too good for him. Jeremy rapped hard on the door and when it opened, he told the guard to bring Stephen. A few minutes later a blindfolded and cuffed Stephen was led into the room by two guards, with a third following behind. Jeremy pulled the blindfold off and let Stephen get a good look as Jeremy slipped his hand back into Sara Ann's panties. He jammed three fingers back into her cunt, taking pleasure from her humiliated cry.

"Stephen, Sara Ann isn't being very helpful. Not like you. And we need that code." Stephen flushed at the reminder of how easily he had told them everything they wanted to know. "Sara Ann, look at Stephen."

Sara tried to raise her head but couldn't until Jeremy helped her. The man behind Stephen was holding a gun. She tried to say something, anything, but could only watch as the man behind Stephen pointed the gun at Stephen's shin and pulled the trigger. Blood flew as Stephen screamed and collapsed, cradling his injured leg.

Jeremy's voice was in her ear, soft and persuading, as he caressed her back. "Talk to me, Sara Ann. Tell me the code or we move to his knee. And when he faints, I'll find Laura. We can work through your friends one by one if you prefer. Or you can give me the code." He paused and his voice softened, "please give me the code, Sara Ann. Hurting you is fun, but this is just crass."

"1102131617."

"Again, Sara Ann. What is your access code?"

"eleven, oh-two, thirteen, sixteen, seventeen. Damn you! Now help him."

"Not quite yet. Tell me your code backward."

Sara dropped her head and whispered through her hair, "Um, seventeen, sixteen, thirteen... two zero eleven."

Jeremy smiled. That she could do it backward that quickly suggested it was the real code. At Jeremy's nod two men grabbed Stephen and dragged him from the room. "We'll clean it and make sure he gets treated," he promised her, "after we have what we need from Alcon."

Reaching up, he pulled the handcuff chain off the hook and swung Sara Ann into his arms. She barely registered the movement. Carrying her to another room with a bed, he laid her down gently and covered her with a blanket. "I'll be back." It was a threat and a promise in one.

When Sara woke she found herself in an army style bed, arms free but hands still cuffed. With no sign of anyone, she looked around and discovered two doors, a TV, a table and two chairs. Struggling to rise, she made it to the open doorway. It led to a bathroom. The closed door was locked.

Returning to the bathroom, she used the toilet then washed up in the sink. The fluffy, pink towels were completely out of place but felt wonderful on her battered skin. She was a mass of bruises and stiff from hanging for so long. When the door to the room opened she looked up in time to see Jeremy walk in. He was carrying a pizza box and soda. Cowering behind the towel, the smell hit her like a shock wave.

"Come on out, Sara Ann. You have to stay in our care for a few more days while we take care of business, but that doesn't have to be painful. I brought you sausage pizza and a diet coke."

Her stomach growled loud enough to start a chuckle out of Jeremy. It had been hours, or days, since she had eaten. Jeremy set the pizza box on the table, and popped the can of Diet Coke. Deciding that starving herself would only weaken her further and wouldn't help her escape if she ever got the chance, she approached the table, scooting widely around Jeremy. He sat still, the only movement a flash of something, regret maybe, on his face. Staring at the pizza she wondered if she dared eat it. She'd seen him open the soda, so that was probably safe, but just to be sure she wiped the top with a napkin before daring a sip.

Jeremy flinched at the motion. What the hell had he expected? He had tortured her and shot her employee in front of her. Of course she wouldn't trust him. When her stomach growled again, Jeremy sighed, picked up a piece and took a huge bite. He chewed slowly and deliberately, then obviously swallowed. After a moment, he held the slice out to her. "Here. It's safe."

When she still didn't move, he stood and walked over to her chair. Sara shrank back but all he did was hold out the slice in front of her lips. "Sara Ann, please eat. This is from that corner place you like. See the box. You need your strength."

Hesitantly Sara grabbed the slice and took a bite. Spices and tomato sauce flooded her mouth. She groaned in pleasure, closing her eyes and chewing slowly. After several bites she opened her eyes to find Jeremy still standing over her and watching. His blue eyes had darkened. When she finished the slice, he handed her another and watched her eat that one. After she wiped her hands on the napkin, he reached down and grabbed her handcuffs to pull her to her feet. He moved the chair under the table and pushed her back into the wall. One finger traced the top of the towel.

"I still want you. I've wanted you for years." A quick tug opened the towel and drew a sharp gasp from her when she was once again exposed to him.

Pinning her in place with his hips, he gave his hands free reign, skimming them from her hips to her shoulders, then cupping her breasts and tweaking the nipples, before circling down again. With her head bowed, he couldn't kiss her so he settled for trailing light kisses from her temple to her neck.

"You were so hot in high school. I used to sit outside your house and watch you in the evenings. I pictured you like this a hundred, a thousand times." As if she needed an explanation he murmured "barely dressed and in my arms," against her neck. He tugged on her wrists, "bound." She felt his feral grin against her shoulder as he said that. Both hands cupped and lifted her breasts. "I love the fact that you're mine for the next several days. Lift your arms, Sara Ann."

Sara did as he commanded, bringing them to his chest, where he grabbed them and dragged them over her head. Holding her against the wall, Jeremy ducked and mouthed a nipple. His tongue teased the bud, before he nibbled lightly. Sara whimpered at the sensation of his teeth rasping over her skin so gently. She kept her hands raised even when he let go of them to grab her panties and strip them down her legs. They were soaked from earlier and didn't come off easily but he didn't stop tonguing her nipple. When she was fully naked Jeremy straightened up and looked down at her.

Sara looked back at him. This was Jeremy. The boy she had a crush on, and the man who had tortured her for hours before shooting her employee in front of her. And he still turned her on like no one else. He slipped a finger between her legs and smiled when she spread them for him. She was already wet with arousal.

"I still want to hear you scream for me. I want to hear my name on your lips when beg for me to let you cum." His eyes raked her naked body and he watched her respond to the words. Jeremy could see defiance in her eyes, but her writhing body said something else. He stroked the edges of her clit, dancing his fingers around just lightly enough to tease. When her hips jerked, trying to guide his fingers where she wanted them, he knew he had her.

"You're mine." It wasn't a question, but a growl that proclaimed the truth. Before she could respond he grabbed her and slung her across the room. Stumbling she hit the bed, and sprawled face down across it. Then he was covering her. His weight pinned her to the mattress as he stretched her handcuffs to the headboard. She heard a click and her hands were trapped. Again. He flipped her over then backed away with an angry expression.

"The boss promised you to me, but now he's claiming first dibs." Jeremy opened the door to admit the man in the suit from earlier. "Apparently, he thinks you're hot, too." Jeremy sat down in his chair at the table and tried to reign in his temper. He knew she wasn't a virgin, so this didn't really matter, but it did.

As soon as Sara realized Jeremy had set her up she began to fight her cuffs but stopped when the boss knelt over her on the bed. He handed his suit coat backward, obviously expecting Jeremy to take it. Jeremy grabbed it and draped it over the other chair before resuming his seat. Sara whimpered when the boss grabbed a breast and nearly screamed at the feel of his mouth on her bare skin. After a couple of moments, he switched to the other breast, then tried to kiss her. She fought against the slobber and the boss slapped her, hard. Gripping her face, the boss forced her mouth open and stuck his tongue inside.

When he let up he chuckled. The boss knew he was completely repulsing her and that thrilled him. His legs kept hers spread, and he thrust two fingers into her. Finding her mostly dry, he smiled down at her nastily and pushed harder eliciting a pained cry. After a minute he added a third finger, relishing the look of pain on Sara's face as she tried to squirm away from the invasion. Before her body could begin to lubricate itself against him, the boss unzipped his pants and arranged things so his cock was exposed.

Looking back at Jeremy he saw the anger and wondered if he had gone too far. Was this girl Jeremy's weakness? Girls never had been before, but the boss knew something was different with her and he might not survive if he raped this girl. At least not if he did it in front of Jeremy. But this might be a good lesson for Jeremy. Cement him in the organization. Making a decision, the boss stood up.

"Jeremy, uncuff her from the bed. I promised her to you and I won't renege on that. But she's gonna give me a blow job. You can't begrudge me a little time with that mouth, can you?"

Walking over to the bed, Jeremy looked down at Sara Ann. She glared up at him, her hatred clear. No, he wouldn't mind watching the boss break in her mouth. She wouldn't ever want him so making her please the boss first wouldn't change anything. He uncuffed her from bed rail and hauled her in front of him. When she made to stand, he wrenched her arms down, forcing her to her knees if she didn't want her arms broken.

Sara looked up at Jeremy but couldn't tell what he was thinking. He let go of her arms, but kept his hands on her shoulders so she couldn't go anywhere. Looking at the boss's cock, tears blurred her vision. There was no getting out of this. Almost on cue, Jeremy slipped a hand around her neck and warned her "Bite and I squeeze."

The boss moved closer, dropping his pants and underwear so there was nothing between her and him. Grabbing her hair he pulled her head to his cock. He smelled of heavy musk and piss. Closing her eyes, Sara opened her mouth and let him shove it in her; the bulbous head slid past her tongue and hit the back of her throat. She nearly gagged on the salty taste as he withdrew. Maybe if she made this good, it would be over quick.

She reached up with her cuffed hands and gently squeezed his balls, stretching a finger to lightly scrape the skin just behind them. When the boss moaned Sara took this as a good sign and began stroking him. She circled the base of his cock with two fingers and gently applied pressure while keeping her left hand lightly fondling his sack. The boss kept hold of her hair and guided her mouth up and down his cock. Doing her best, she swirled her tongue over the head and sucked hard as he withdrew.

Her jaw ached from trying to keep her mouth open and making sure her teeth never touched him. She wasn't sure what would happen if he felt them, but wasn't about to find out. The boss tightened his grip on her hair and thrust faster. When she felt his balls tighten she tried to pull back but Jeremy's legs were suddenly pushing forward, holding her nose to the boss' belly.

"Hell, yeah!" the boss exhaled when he came. She gagged at the semen squirting against the back of her throat, burning a trail down to her stomach. After a moment he was done and pulled her hair back so she released him.

"Clean me." Sara winced but leaned forward to lick his soft cock, tilting her head to get the underside and his balls. She could see Jeremy watching her with those dark eyes. When she was done, she straightened up only to be pulled up by her hair. The boss shoved her against Jeremy with the rough words "hold her." He straightened his clothes then crossed to the chair to put on his jacket.

Jeremy kept her pinned against him with an arm through her elbows. With the handcuffs in front she was effectively immobilized, and he didn't even seem to notice that his free hand was teasing her breasts. The boss did however, and smiled. "Jeremy, make her climax, please. I find that I just can't bear the thought of leaving her quite yet."

Jeremy had a raging hard on after watching the boss fuck her mouth, but he would follow this order, too. Being ordered to make his Sara Ann climax, even if it was for the boss, wasn't worth picking a battle over. He would still be the only one making her scream. Struggling for a minute, he freed his belt and wrapped it around her elbows so her arms were immobilized even after he let go. He shifted Sara Ann to face the boss and wrapped both arms around her.

He teased her breasts with his fingers, twisting and pulling at the nipples before cupping the globes and hefting their weight for minute, but didn't get much of a response. Sara Ann was still thinking of her audience. Knowing he had to bring her to orgasm before the boss got bored, Jeremy started whispering in her ear.

"Close your eyes and think of me. Forget about him. You're so beautiful with my bruises. And you smell like you and musk and sweat and sex. I can still smell your arousal from earlier. I can't wait to slip my cock into your pussy." Jeremy dragged his hand down, across her stomach, and fingered her like he had earlier. She gasped at the intrusion, but he could feel her responding. When he wiggled his fingers, her hips jerked.

"In school I used to day dream about you. If you hadn't run that day in Art, I would have taken you. You felt so good under my hands. So giving and soft. It would have been too fast though. Now it'll take a whole lot longer, but I was young back then."

His fingers shifted deeper in her, lifting her to her toes. "I came to the thought of you handcuffed to my bed countless times. I prayed to see your tits. I still want to take you. To ride you hard and bury myself deep inside you." He nuzzled at the side of her neck, nipping at her earlobe before licking a trail down to her collarbone. When she arched her body, he held her back against him with his free hand, savoring the knowledge that despite everything he could still make her react.

"Every time you wore a turtleneck I dreamed it was my hicky you were trying to hide. Remember that night when I kissed you at the gravel pit? If my dad hadn't been waiting, I would have thrown you down and taken you right then. I loved how you trembled. Were you afraid of what you had seen or was it me?"

Sara could barely follow his speech with what his fingers were doing to her, but she nodded at that.

"Me?"At his whisper she nodded again.

"God, that is such a turn on." Jeremy rocked his hips forward so she could feel his erection. "Are you still afraid of me?"

"Yes."

Sara Ann's soft admission made him grin. Slipping another finger into her he twisted so his thumb could tease her clit at the same time as his fingers pumped into her pussy.

She leaned backward into him and trembled at the sensation of Jeremy owning her body. With her eyes closed she could almost forget about the boss, about the belt restraining her elbows, about everything but the seductive motion of his fingertips. When her head fell, Sara felt Jeremy's lips return to her neck and she moaned. She bent her head further to the side and submitted to the touch. He nibbled and teased slowly, working his way across the join between her neck and shoulders. That was a sensitive spot for her and when he nipped lightly her knees wavered and she sagged. He caught her with the hand that speared her vagina and held her up for a moment while she remembered how to stand.

"Like that do you? I'll remember that. I never thought of you as the submissive type, but I think you like being tied up. I think knowing there's nothing you can do while I own your body makes you hot. I know it's a huge turn on for me. God, I can't wait to fuck you."

His words echoed her thoughts. He did own her right now. But it wasn't being tied up and teased that made her so hot. It was Jeremy doing it. His fingers continued to stroke in between her legs and his thumb rubbed her clit in time to the pulls and rolls of his other hand on her nipples. Sara felt her orgasm building as her hips jerked erratically.

Jeremy waited until he heard her breathing become ragged and he knew she was on the cusp of cumming. Her hips squirmed against his fingers, rocking forward then brushing his crotch with every backward thrust. He didn't know how much longer he could keep this up, but looking at the boss he knew he had to finish her first. The boss was staring hard at the two of them and Jeremy met his eyes for a few seconds before he refocused on Sara Ann. With her head down he had access to the other side of her neck and took it, licking slowly from her collar bone to her jaw. Sara Ann rolled her head to the side, submitting again to his tongue and giving him full access.

Jeremy switched his hard gaze back to the boss and stared at the man while he whispered in Sara Ann's ear. "Tell me what you want, Sara Ann."

Half out of her mind with need, Sara Ann whimpered at the command. When he repeated it she replied in a shaky voice, "Please. I want to cum."

"I'm sure my boss would love to make you cum. Shall I give you back to him?"

Sara flushed a deep red before responding. "No. Please, no. I want you." Jeremy smiled and moved his fingers faster but when she continued "just you, Jeremy" he shuddered at the possessiveness that raged through his body. This was better than any fantasy.

"Cum for me Sara Ann. Open your eyes, look at the boss, and let him see you cumming for me. Let me feel your pleasure. Cum knowing that it's me bringing you to pleasure. Cum for me. Now, dammit." He bit down on the side of her neck and sucked hard, pulling the captured skin into his mouth.

Something inside Sara broke at the command and she came to the feel of his bite. Her eyes opened as he commanded but she couldn't see the boss. Couldn't focus on anything. She cried out "Jer" but the rest was lost to the force of the orgasm.

Jeremy continued to draw out the orgasm, reveling in his control of her body. She had cried his name when she came. He was sure of it. She knew who it was behind her and wanted him. That thrilled him.

The boss stood and walked to the door. He had a whore he could use to finish him, but it was obvious, as long as Jeremy had her, he wouldn't be a problem. And when Jeremy ended it, well, Jeremy would figure it out.