All Comments on 'Enter Jenny'

by Bivet

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Might be that I'm wrong but wasn't this one posted here already?

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 7 years ago
Some Thoughts

First, Get An Editor. The many typos and other errors were distracting, pulling me out of the story again and again. Some of the (what looked like) AutoINcorrections were particularly jarring, such as "I grabbed one, and slowly and gently started teaching asking her magnificent figure." 'teaching asking'? HUH??

Second, does this really belong in 'Romance'? I thought it was better suited for Erotic Couplings, BDSM, or Group Sex. While there are definitely romantic aspects to the story, it doesn't at all fit the description of the Romance section of Literotica: "Candlelight, wine, and a soft kiss."

Third, you would do well to put warnings in your introduction about some of the less mainstream activities in the story. I, for one, would have appreciated a 'heads up' about the man-on-man sex and the bondage, mild though I'm sure it is to some.

Finally, I found the death of the protagonist's wife - and his reaction to it - to have no real emotional depth to it. He has no thoughts of her, never discusses her with Jenny, I don't recall her NAME even being mentioned! She was little more than a plot device, filed under "Dead Wife", and her death seemed to be nothing more than a convenient way to free up the protagonist to meet Jenny.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
typos and wrong category and no warning

Want is a word that means a completely different thing from wasn't.

There were many others.

BDSM, group sex and lesbian sex and gay male all have their own categories.

Pegging is usually either fetish or anal.

A story with all those in it probably does not really belong in Romance.

You may say "But there are tags"

Those are at the end of the story, only seen after reading it, useless as a warning.

Unless you are searching tags for a story they are one of the most worthless features of the site.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 7 years ago
A Primer in Boredom

I guess it's unfair to give this comment that title because I didn't read enough to be really bored. I got as far as the two old friends get together for dinner and then they sort of agree to go for some sex and this asshole proves that he is not just ordinary he's a complete idiot as he rattles off his rules of engagement. What woman, let alone a beautiful woman would let him get past rule 2 or even let him start to dictate rules. The writing was awful as far as I got, but I felt I had to spend a couple of minutes venting about this piece of absolute crap. 1*

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Wrong Section**

Not Romance.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
Wrong in so many ways

first among many is category.

second is proof reading

third is . . . .

.

When expecting a romantic interlude, but finding this instead, the experience is not pleasant.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
That is no a romace story!

Maybe is a hot story, but not is a romance.

Wrong section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mixed

Mixed feelings about this story in that I thought this was going to be a romantic story of a grieving husband finding new love.

Some of the episodes are laughable and some unpleasant.

The fact that he sets out rules the first time they get together would convince any sane woman to run for the hills and file a restraining order.

I found the gay sex scene to be both extremely unpleasant & ridiculous. Again, any woman would have been out of the front door fast let alone have orchestrated the event.

The fact that the first thing she does is go telling all their bedroom secrets and his fantasies to some bloke then her ex girlfriend. Just wrong in so many ways

Sorry but definitely not for me.

Regards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous