All Comments on 'Entertaining'

by PamperedDiva

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Nothing wrong with femdom as a genre, but this type is not erotic, but psychotic. There is less than nothing here for the husband. That was not an erotic caning, but a simple out and out beating by the boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hubby is a MORON

To put up with a bitch like that. He needs to grow a pair and break her neck in the bathtub. Easy to do. Sorry officer she must have slipped getting out of the tub. Stupid shit. 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
may-be be her husband

could be fun without the beating, clean-up to be fun

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkabout 10 years ago
Too Overt

The whole issue of submission is severely perverted in this piece. Obviously it smacks of pure hatred for all males the supposed lover and husband should both abandon the sexless bitch. Sorry but even well written this has no erotic moments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
one star

D/s relations are supposed to be safe and sane - not in this case. Way over the top and hence not very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

You know the wife hates her husband to have him submit to this abuse. The lover is not that much better off as she controls him. Wife is more like a sadist with much hate in her veins. Hubby should thing of heading for the hills quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
just fantasy

So many pissed off peeps. Geez it seems like its just a fantasy. A good one too. LOL. Lighten up and have fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
lucky guy

where do I go to find a wife like this,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed this and look forward to more of your work in the future. Thank you.

Ignore the whingers - they spout their bile after every story of this type. Strange how they still feel the need to read them though ........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sick puppy

I am always amazed at the people who do not understand the difference between being a sadistic bitch and a good dominate. There is absolutely no love for this husband from this bitch of a wife. She is a sad and has no sect esteem...and although she thinks she is a strong woman she is really very weak and a sad person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hubby word irritates a lot

If in the same story insteat of the husband if the wife was treated like this may b every1 would ve enjoyed without complaining... all male chauvinists. Anyway idea was good. But the word "hubby" is irritating and spoiling the flow of story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Then he grew a pair

And kicked that stupid butch to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hubby got his gun

And blew them both away. Since wifey is dead I guess she doesn't get to second guess her decision to cuckold her husband. Perfect ending to this pile of garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
LOL

I laugh at all the "then hubby broke free and divorced her/got his gun/did violence to her" comments. Seriously. Why do people who clearly HATE femdom stories go out of their way to read femdom stories? And then leave anonymous, hateful comments? Lots of genres out there folks...no one has a gun to your head forcing you to read femdom...

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 9 years ago
Brilliant

One of the best stories I've read in a long time. Putting him out to sleep in the garden was a great touch!

AfricanWriterAfricanWriterover 9 years ago
Good story

Lol, I bet some people log onto Literotica just 2 post negative comments the whole day. They don't even read anymore, they just look for Cuckold stories and comment with guns and stuff. Nonetheless we will always have haters. Great story

swm56swm56over 9 years ago
cucks...

all cucks want what they get,,,,nice story,enjoyed it,more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
jesus h christ

I found this shit by accident, Hubby should have listened to the verse by samuel H colt which says. God made men, Samuel H colt made them all equal. following this doctrine hubby should have purchased one of colonel colts finest and put a bullet into both the cunt of a wife he had and the fuckwad she bought home. enough said.

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Then Hubby bit Paul's cock off!

And all hell broke loose. To avoid Paul bleeding to death, 911 was called. Paul was hauled to the hospital, wifey went to jail. Hubby filed for and received a divorce. Because who would want to stay married to a shrew? Hubby also told all his ex-wife's family and friends why they got divorced and she was forced to move far, far away as no one, even her family, would have anything to do with her. She slunk away in disgrace.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
WHERE O WHERE HAS MY MANHOOD GONE

he had better locate another set, as he is losing his, TK U MLJ LV NV

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, as ANON so aptly mentioned, forcing a person with teeth to fellate you so that you can debase and humiliate them is a risky endeavor. But nobody ever implied that stupid people didn't deserve their reputation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous