Entertaining at Large Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No can do. I'm sitting here at the studio in my bra and pants waiting for a very camp photographer to persuade me out of them.'

Justin had tiptoed back from his break. He waved a parody limp wrist at me.

'And an assistant with one of the most shapely bums I've seen for a long time. I'm rather hoping he doesn't bat for the other side too.'

There was no reaction from James save for a riding tide of redness flooding his neck. He now had to hide his face as well as his erection.

'Listen, it's Wednesday. Why don't we meet down the Crown about seven?'

'Done. But I'm buying. See you there.'

I put my phone back on silent and returned it to my bag. When I came back Justin was pouring tea from a china pot. Two chairs and a folding table had been arranged close to the armchair. James was nowhere to be seen.

'I'm being mother. Before you ask he's in the loo, hiding until his colour returns to normal. You're naughtier than I am.'

'High praise indeed.'

I crossed my legs and glanced sideways at him across my shoulder, my hands folded over my top knee. He laughed at me.

'Very Marlene Dietricht. Come on, hustle that shapely bum. We haven't got all day.'

James answered the call and plonked himself down on the spare chair. He took his tea and stared down at it as he held it between his legs. I admired the short springy hairs on his legs, but resisted the temptation to reach out and stroke them.

'You don't drink at the Crown and Anchor out by the industrial estate do you?'

I was amazed Justin had heard of it.

'I dated a real ale buff for a while. He used to take me there all the time. Disgusting stuff. And that landlord. Ugh.'

He screwed up his face dramatically.

'That's the place. I love the beer. George is more something of an acquired taste. But he's sweet when you get to know him. Well sweetish.'

We laughed knowingly. James looked bored.

'Do you know it James? The Crown and Anchor? Salisbury Street?'

'They have strippers there.'

This was the longest sentence I had heard him utter since I had entered the studio a couple of hours before. I laughed.

'Every Friday. You've been.'

I'd have been willing to lay three-to-one that he hadn't.

'One of their regular girls is a good friend of mine. Tracy. You should let me know when you and your mates are next going down for a show. She'll look after you. In fact, if I know her, she'd have those shorts off you faster than a ...'

I was always useless at metaphors.

'Than a very fast thing going very fast.'

That would have to do.

'I think she might be on this Friday. You doing anything?'

James spluttered and coughed out noises of denial and confusion. Justin clapped his hands and giggled.

'You two can fix up your social lives on your own time. We've got worked to do.'

He stood up and brushed imaginary crumbs from his onesie. I handed my cup to James and leaned back in the chair awaiting instructions. James cleared away the impromptu tea party and turned the lights back on. I wriggled as the warmth touched my skin again.

'Bra next, big boy. I bet you can't wait to see my boobs.'

James seemed to have used up his quota of words for the day and just looked down. I was wrong about the bra of course. We needed to work through a series of increasingly risqué poses of my butt, cleavage, legs - splayed and knees coyly pressed together - my then my butt again.

'You have lovely warm hands James. Has anyone ever told you that?'

It was like an internal monologue but the words were coming out of my mouth. All I was getting back were standard-issue gutturals and the occasional nod. I did manage to get him to crack a smile once when he inadvertently stroked my nipple whilst adjusting the line of my bra for a boob shot.

'That'll cost you this week's pocket money if you do it again, young man.'

Was the magic line. But somehow it seemed to have broken a chip off the iceberg. After that I noticed hands lingering as panties were straightening or the line of a stocking seam needed adjusting. I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't enjoying his almost-caresses. Posing semi-naked was, I was finding, a turn-on even if the cameraman was gay and the assistant a little scared rabbit. The stockings and suspender belt came off eventually. I noticed James was folding each item of my clothing carefully on a spare chair at the edge of the studio. I watched him surreptitiously run one of my nylons under his nose before placing it next to its partner.

Mandy had removed her bra by undoing the catches at the back and then holding the cups in place before finally dangling her bra from a finger and throwing her head back. I slipped the catches myself, but made sure James needed to be called in to adjust my hands on the loose straps for the perfect copy. I could feel hot breath on my neck as he tried to perfect Justin's clipped instructions and my own awkward cooperation. I felt the faintest of touches from his prick against my bum. The poor boy must have had a hard on for two hours straight.

'You're getting excited, I feel.'

''A little.'

The power of speech was back. I turned my neck to smile at him. Justin's shouted in frustration. But I got a grin back. We fumbled my tits together as the bra just wouldn't seem to stay in the correct place for the cleavage shot. I kept apologising for my clumsiness. James was back to stuttering.

'I saw you smelling my stockings earlier. I'll let you have my panties to take home if you like.'

He pulled back in shock, much to Justin's chagrin. When he was sufficiently settled to recommence our fumbling, I drew him closer.

'It's OK. They're pretty old fashioned. I doubt I'd want to wear them again anyway.'

'Thank you.'

Was the last thing I expected from him. I had to suppress a smile at him. Mandy had been maintaining a detached expression throughout her shoot. It was supposed, I think, to betray hidden lust. I thought she just looked bored. I threw open my arms and held the bra in the required position.

'You're going to have to be quick with this one Justin. My shoulders will cramp if I have to hold it too long.'

'Then we're going to have to do something about those nipples. Mandy's stood out like chapel hat pegs.'

I looked down. Mine were snuggled comfortably against my boob. The profile of my breast was almost smooth.

'Probably because this place was colder when she was here. Got any ice?'

'Ha, the fridge barely cools the milk. Ice. I ask you.'

I took that as a no. I flicked the offending articles. They refused to budge.

'Someone's going to have to suck them hard then.'

I tried to make it sound mundane, the sort of thing you'd request of any helpful stranger if you found yourself stuck. We both looked at James. He stood rooted to the spot looking from one to the other with a desperate look in his eyes.

'Get on with it. You can't expect me to...ugh.'

Justin seemed to shake all over.

'And grab some tissues.'

'I'm not going to.'

James's response started in an indignant rush and then came to an abrupt halt. I raised a Justin-style eyebrow and grinned as he struggled to find the vocabulary to complete the thought. His boss came to the rescue.

'Not that. You can take care of that when you get home.'

He nodded at James's very obvious protuberance.

'He means you'll need to dry my boobs off when you've sucked them. Come on, you'll enjoy it I promise.'

Obviously reassured he took a confident step towards me, slowed and then completed the short distance with a confident smile.

'You're sure you don't mind.'

'Honey, it was my idea.'

I reached an arm to the back of his neck and started drawing him down towards my boob. If he kept this teasing up, I thought, I might not need him at all.

'Just pretend they're your girlfriend's. Do what you'd do to her.'

'I haven't got a ...'

I'd had enough. Miss Powderpuff took over and I pulled his head down whilst simultaneously pushing my tit towards his mouth. His lips felt warm and moist, he started to suck tentatively drawing me into his mouth. It was unsurprisingly pleasant. I stroked the back of his neck beneath his short curls.

'That's right. Use your tongue.'

He obediently started ticking my nipple with the slick tip of his tongue. I was hard almost immediately and I began to feel the beginnings of a stirring in the clitoral region. I pulled myself back.

'Now the other one.'

Sounded much more professional than I expected. I suppressed a groan as he attacked my other side. This time he needed no instructions. He squeezed me with his lips and beat a rapid tattoo with his tongue. I could feel the response both in my nipple and clit. I pushed him away.

'Now dry them off and we're good to go.'

I leant forward as he bent to the task and whispered so Justin could not hear.

'That was great. Whoever the next one is, she'll be a very lucky girl.'

I smiled at him as he stood back to admire his handiwork. He beamed back. I thought I could detect a distinct damp patch forming on the front of his shorts.

'I enjoyed it too.'

He walked away looking, well cocky is probably the best way to describe it. I stretched out my arms and stared at the camera. My expression this time was genuine. Justin snapped a couple of shots and then looked up.

'It's a bloody Xmas miracle. You got it right first time.'

We all laughed and that seemed to lighten the tension considerably. It was a false dawn, however. Getting the final butt shot and then another with my pants half-way down my thighs took a good ten minutes. By that time some of my frustration had returned. It was only slightly relieved by the fact that shy-boy James was now getting definitely handsy. By the time we finished the penultimate pose I was sure he had deliberately stroked my pussy three times. His expression was now far from innocent and his dick was positively throbbing. I could see it pushing against the thin shorts whenever he approached me.

I hoisted my legs over the arms of the chair, remembering how Mandy had done it. I could feel a slight coolness around my exposed pussy and looking down realised I was more than a little moist. I looked across to smile at James wondering whether he had noticed too, but he was obviously a boy who did not recognise a good thing when he saw it. Justin was different.

'Urgh. I was dreading this part. James. Where are those bloody beads?'

I pursed my lips and half closed my eyes, copying Mandy's original pose. I felt James draping the mock-pearls around my neck. He adjusted the position of my calves and shoes under rapid orders from Justin. The whole thing felt like a gynaecological examination but without the cold hands and the reassuring presence of a nurse.

'There. Done. Now put that thing away before I throw up.'

To be fair to him Justin did look genuinely disgusted by the sight of my vagina. There was definitely no doubting his orientation. I walked across to him and kissed him firmly on the cheek. I've never seen a sober man vomit. He scrubbed his cheek vigorously and turned his back on me.

'Now I definitely need some fresh air. Where are my cigarettes?'

James and I waited until we heard the shop door close before bursting out laughing. It seemed only polite. I gestured towards the dressing room with a jerk of my head.

'Let's get dressed, you must be sick of the sight of me.'

'It's OK. You go first. I'll be fine.'

James started toying with papers on the table. It was time for Miss P.

'Get in there. Don't make me tell you again. And pick up my clothes.'

He hesitated for a moment, looking up at my expressionless face. Then he slowly walked towards the small room taking a couple of glances back over his shoulder. He looked worried.

I closed the door behind us and pushed him firmly to the back of the room. I pulled out the chair and adjusted it to face him before sitting down. He had piled my clothes on the narrow desk. He patted them.

'I can't find mine.'

'Don't worry about them, they're behind the cosmetics case.'

He started to reach forwards. I grasped his arm.

'Did Justin explain about your fees structure?'

He shook his head. He was genuinely worried. I looked up at his face fighting hard to keep mine straight.

'Apparently there's a tradition in the smut trade.'

'But we're not.'

'Shut up and listen, I haven't got all day. Thank you.'

He looked like a naughty schoolboy standing in the corner, head bowed and hands clasped in front of him.

'Traditionally, the model, in this case me, has to perform fellatio or have full intercourse with the staff at the conclusion of the shoot.'

I glanced up at him to make sure I had his full attention.

'It's all in the contract, you can check it if you like. Now I'm in a bit of a hurry so I was hoping I could persuade you that on this occasion a blow job would suffice. Is that acceptable to you?'

'Justin agreed to all this?'

His voice was high and squeaky. I bit my bottom lip to stop myself laughing.

'I asked whether it was acceptable to you?'

'Well yes. I suppose.'

'Good.'

I grabbed the waistband of his shorts and tugged them down. I could see the outline of his cock standing out against the white, tight briefs. I only hoped the brown stains were the remnants of the earlier tea accident. He stumbled forwards as I reached for his underwear and once I had stretched the elastic over his erection I was almost hit in the eye as it flopped towards me. The head was glistening with pre-cum; it felt hot and hard in my hand.

I heard him whimper as I closed my mouth over him. I could taste the saltiness immediately. I guessed he had oozed discharge several times during the course of the morning. I ran both hands behind his bottom and squeezed. He jerked forwards involuntarily and his cock was thrust to the back of my throat. I gagged slightly and adjusted my position to accommodate him. I estimated he was about seven inches long; he had an impressive girth. I felt my mouth stretching to take him all in as I buried my face in his stiff pubic hair. I thought I could smell baby powder. I shook my head until he choked me again and I had to pull back gasping.

He came fast. Partly my fault. I pushed a finger down between the cheeks of his arse and slipped my other hand down to grab his balls. He hardened and his sac tightened as I stroked the bud of his anus. My mouth was filled with warm sticky cum. I swallowed before any of it could escape and eased my grip on his balls as his second, third and fourth ejaculations refilled me. I slowly drew him out of my mouth and licked him like a lollipop until he was clean.

It was only then that I looked up and realised he was sobbing. I stood up and hugged him tightly stroking his head.

'Thank you for being so understanding. And surprisingly flavoursome.'

I held him away from me and watched him brush away his tears.

'I'm not usually so quick.'

'Don't worry about it. I'm surprised you lasted as long as you did after what I've put you through this morning. You were great.'

I reached down and squeezed his cock gently.

'Lovely equipment.'

He managed a cute smile and we both started to dress in silence. I handed him my panties and took a clean pair from my bag. I pushed the vintage nylons in with them and found myself considering whether the Boy Scouts had copyrighted "Be Prepared" and how much they'd charge for strippers to start using it. I made a mental note to check Wikipedia when I got home.

I finished dressing before James. I gave him a little wave from the door. He was standing bare-chested in his jeans staring at the slogan on the shirt he had been wearing all morning.

'Don't worry.'

I said over my shoulder.

'We'll both still respect you in the morning.'

I found Justin returning from his smoke as I pushed through into the shop. We shook hands and I apologised for my occasional tetchiness. He didn't reciprocate. He rang up the bill and I asked him to add a twenty five quid tip for James.

'I assume he's work experience?'

'Of course. He'll be thrilled. Shall I call him through?'

'No don't. I think he's still getting to grips with the fact that he's been wearing a "Tart" T-shirt all morning. When will it be ready?'

I got the sucking teeth routine again and a very negative head shake. I asked him if he could prioritise the prints for Mandy.

'No problem. I'll send the boy down to the Crown tonight with them if you like? Ten-by-eights? The rest tomorrow? Closing time?'

'I won't kiss you. But I could.'

He backed away. I told him not to rush, knowing that he wouldn't let anything less than perfect out of the shop and made for the pavement already dialling Muhammad.

I pushed into the Crown a few minutes after seven and looked around at the post-Xmas wreckage. There didn't appear to be a single paper streamer which wasn't hanging loose, about one-in-three of the twinkling lights over the bar had expired; George's mistletoe was looking distinctly droopy, as was he.

'What ho, George, how's it hanging?'

'He hasn't been able to see how it's hanging for years, at least a decade. Pop in tomorrow, I'll check tonight and let you know.'

I had always been impressed with Mandy's ability to move silently around the place. I was re-amazed. She was suddenly standing next to her boyfriend/employer - I had known them for a few months now but had no real idea of the true nature of their relationship. She was definitely doing her bit to keep the festive season alive. From the tinsel in her hair band, through the shining satin of her dress and down to the clip-on reindeer heads on her shoes she was the spirit of ho, ho, ho. Her smile was as broad as her bosom.

'Tried the dress on yet?'

'I have, only slightly too large.'

'It'll come off all the easier. Pint?'

'That's perked him up.'

George was indeed now grinning.

'No thanks. Got any more Perrier?'

The look on his face was pure disgust.

'I was thinking of buying another bottle but wasn't convinced there'd be the demand.'

'I'm not drinking for January, get a crate. You never know, it might catch on.'

'Stripper drinking water; never heard the like. You do know it's still December?'

He moved down the bar to double check the fridge for any stray non-alcoholics which might have made it past the last stock take. Mandy winked at me.

'What you need is a corset.'

I looked down at my stomach, concerned that I had gained several pounds in the course of the afternoon.

'For the maid's outfit. It'll help with the fit.'

'I've never.'

'You'll love one. Drives 'em crazy.'

She gave me a salacious wink. I grinned back. I loved the way she brought out the naughty in me. I looked around the bar; Steve had still not arrived.

'I'll help you choose. I owe you one.'

'You do?'

'Mr J.'

'What's the old devil been up to now?'

'More down than up.'

It turned out she had just got back from an afternoon assignation.

'He's a bit sweet on me, you know?'

'Don't I just. It's been like dealing with a teenage boy.'

'Anyway, one thing led to another.'

There was that wink again.

'To cut a long story short, he gave me the best licking out I've had in years. Said you taught him everything he knew. The cake was nice too.'

'I'll never hear the end of it.'

'Nothing like a bit of oral before a good shafting. Don't you think?'

I just nodded. She was right; but the less I found out about the mechanics of my skinny neighbour's coupling with my giant friend, the better. I was relieved to hear Steve berating George from the door.

'Landlord, a bottle of your best champagne.'

'Lager is it?'

'That'll do. One for yourself and your good lady and, of course, whatever Susan's having.'

'You been drinking in someone else's boozer?'

George did not look pleased. Even less so when Steve jumped on the bar and kissed his cheek as he hovered under the mistletoe.