Entertaining at Large Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When George pulled himself upright his eyes were still blazing. He advanced on Jason and poked a meaty finger in his chest.

'And you. What have I told you about fighting?'

'Sorry George.'

'I'll get you a pint on the house.'

He hugged Jason to him and lifted him bodily from the floor. Mandy by this time had Scarlett disappearing between her boobs. Steve and Tracy were helping a shaking James to a chair back at our table. He looked glazed and pale. George came over and looked down at him. James visibly shrank back in the chair. George stuck out his hand and made James take it.

'That, young man, was one of the bravest things I have ever seen. You'll always be welcome whenever you want to come down here.'

'Here, here.'

That was Tracy. She kissed the shaking boy on the cheek. He just mumbled a few words, went white as a sheet then turned his head and vomited all over the floor.

'I'll clean that up.'

'Bucket and mop are in the Snug. I'll get him a fresh pint, looks like he'll have room for one.'

I stood up and fell against George for support. My legs were like jelly.

'Women are always throwing themselves at me. What can I do?'

The laugh was just what I needed. I hopped up to kiss him and almost fell again when I bounced off his side fat. We linked arms and went to the bar joining in the chorus with Mick and the lads.

When I came back to the main bar struggling with a bucket of bleached hot water and a mop which kept falling out and tripping me over Mandy was talking to George.

'I'd better take this one home. You be alright here?'

She was hugging Scarlett to her like a doll.

'I'll call you a taxi.'

'No. I'll take them.'

It was Steve.

'I should really get back to Chloe, but I can drop you both off first. I'll text you Susan.'

He took Scarlett's other arm and made for the door. With monumental effort Scarlett broke away from both of them. She ran to James and kissed him full on the mouth. I grimaced, it must have tasted awful. She threw her arms around his neck and his arms circled her waist. They hugged each other tight before Mandy prised them apart. She blew me a kiss as her escorts went through the door.

I dealt with the blood first, then went over to where James was sitting. Tracy was stroking his hair and encouraging him to take small sips of his pint. Jason and he were talking animatedly about some band I had never heard of.

'You OK?'

'Much better thanks. And thanks for doing this.'

He nodded at the floor.

'At least I don't have to swallow this time.'

I was glad to see he had not lost the power to go to red. I eventually got all the bits of diced carrots and peas back into the bucket; they kept sticking to the strands of the mop and then dropping on the floor again when I went to clean another bit. I emptied the bucket in the drain outside, stashed it, kicked the mop and then washed my hands. I went to join George behind the bar.

'Need a hand?'

'Not really, but stay where you are. Be nice to have someone to talk to.'

'That's sweet.'

'And I never get tired of those tits.'

'You really know how to ruin a moment don't you?'

I nudged him playfully with my hip and folded my arms to lean on the bar. George leaned back and produced a bottle of water and a glass which he put in front of me.

'You'll never match hers.'

I followed his gaze down to my boobs and nodded.

'They're big aren't they?'

'The biggest I've ever seen; false or natural.'

We lapsed into an appreciative silence. George was right about the bar work, I was completely superfluous. But he took great pleasure in pointing me out and telling every customer I'd be stripping on Friday and to bring all their mates. It was cheesy grins and raised glasses from everyone. A couple of them tried soliciting kisses under the mistletoe. I told them I'd do it for a fiver, all monies to go to Scarlett. I thought that would see them off.

It didn't. Virtually every bloke in the pub had a go at my mouth before we reached a hundred quid and I called a halt. Some came round for seconds. It was full-on snogging and I let those who were brave enough get away with stroking my boobs. George laid a tenner on the bar and lifted me bodily to his mouth. He was a surprisingly good kisser. We tongue wrestled for a pleasant few minutes and I enjoyed him pawing my bottom. It was a good job I was wearing a thick, medium-length work skirt or he'd have been in my pants. The man was an expert groper.

'I'll save the second one for closing time. OK?'

I was more than a little flustered and just nodded. We returned to grinning in silence as I counted up the Scarlett fund.

'Do you think he will leave town?'

'Barry? If he's got any sense, yes.'

'Were you serious about the unhappy slapping?'

'As a very unpleasant STD sweetheart. Why, do you fancy having a go?'

We looked across at Tracy, Jason and James. They were laughing together at the table. Tracy had her arm around Jason's shoulder and had her head on his shoulder. I paused a while before asking my next question. I might be entering tricky waters.

'You know he was screwing Tracy in the toilets that first night I stripped?'

George did not betray any surprise, but he too considered his answer.

'Our Tracy is a sweet girl, but she'll fuck anything in trousers. She'll be banging your boy there before the night is out.'

I was taken aback.

'No. Look at her and Jason. She'll be fucking, but it won't be James.'

'Wanna bet?'

I laughed. He nodded confirmation of the deal, at least in his own mind. I went round the bar to earn another five pounds from a skinny bloke in his fifties who had obviously been studying George's bum-massage technique. When I disentangled myself the three youngsters were standing by with big grins enjoying the show.

'Any discount for family?'

Tracy kissed me full on the mouth before I could give her an answer. I broke away from her breathing heavily when she started trying to get her hand under my blouse. She giggled and stepped back, pushing Jason forwards. He rested his hands on my hips and was almost chaste when he put his lips against mine. I had to shove my tongue in his mouth and bring myself against him before he even started getting hard. I turned to James, grabbed his bottom and almost swallowed him whole. We were both breathless when we broke apart. He was, I noticed, satisfyingly erect.

'Let me pay for your taxi. It's the least I can do.'

'Don't worry, we'll see him home OK.'

Tracy had her arms around both boys' waists as they walked to the door. She turned her head grinning as they manoeuvred to get through the door, slipped a hand down to both their arses and squeezed.

'Toodle pip.'

And they were gone into the night.

'Game, set and match to me, I think.'

George was stripping me with his eyes. The way he licked his lips was a dead give-away.

'OK, OK, you win. What was the bet?'

'You were going to let me stuff you up the bum in the back room.'

'In your dreams.'

We both laughed, but I could see he was serious. I was going to have to make it very clear to him that he'd get his kiss and perhaps I'd let him touch me up a bit, but that was definitely it. I gritted my teeth to confirm my new resolution. George hadn't given up.

'Fanny then?'

'Hand job.'

'Done.'

He looked triumphant. I groaned. I really was going to have to seek professional help over my mouth's inability to accept reasonable decisions, rationally arrived at and passed through all the correct committee procedures. He started grinning and humming 'Street Fighting Man' to himself.

'I'm going to need a favour.'

'What? Not trying to back out are you?'

'No. It's just the football team needs a sponsor. You ante up the cash for new kit and the hand job's yours.'

He looked thoughtful. He was stripping me again, I could tell.

'Blow job.'

'It's a deal.'

He held out his hand. I shook it wondering whether it was possible to have you voice box removed on the NHS.

'Come on you lot. Drink up and piss off home. Don't make me have to go all Jackie Chan on you.'

The last few guys in the place made the expected protests, but then did as they were told. Most of them mentioned seeing me on Friday when they passed the bar and went to the door. George bolted it behind the last stragglers and turned to smile at me.

'I'll go and put the fire on in the Snug. You collect the glasses and put them in the machine. We can leave the rest of the clearing up.'

I checked my bag for the tube of flavoured lube I'd bought on the way back to the office and slipped it into my pocket. I pushed the large box of condoms purchased at the same time firmly to the bottom. As an afterthought I pulled out my phone and brought up Matt's details.

"Stripping in the Crown on Friday. I'll be wearing French"

That should brighten up his breakfast I told myself and grabbed a tray to round up the stray glasswear. By the time I got back to the bar, George was putting himself on the outside of a large whiskey.

'Water?'

'I think I'm going to need a vodka and coke.'

'But you're going dry.'

I sighed.

'It's still December, George, don't you read the papers? Hurry up and make with the booze before I run out of here screaming like any sensible girl would.'

He laughed and reached down a dusty bottle from the top shelf. I recognised the writing on it as Polish. He placed it, a glass and a bottle of fizzy pop in front of me, gathered up the tray to start transferring the load to the dishwasher. He didn't say anything and I decided not to comment on his hummed version of 'If You Think I'm Sexy'. I poured myself a very large drink and sent another text. This one to Steve.

"Sponsorship sorted."

There was a gas fire hissing quietly in the background as I led him silently into the Snug. He went behind the bar, put on some surprisingly mellow jazz and somehow dimmed the lighting. We smiled at each other as he crossed to on of the banquettes dragging a table with him. He put down his glass, sat down with a sigh and patted his knee.

'Why don't you sit here?'

I slowly stripper-walked across to him, took a last slug from my drink, put down the glass and arranged myself sideways across him. His hand went up my back, inside the jacket, and I put my arms around his neck.

'I've wanted to do this ever since you first walked into the place.'

'I wish I could say the same.'

We laughed and our mouths came together. He really was a good kisser. His mouth was soft and warm, his tongue gently probing. I relaxed into him letting my tongue glide around his and enjoyed the mixed flavours of Irish whiskey and mouth wash. I purred a little as he slid his hand over my breast and gently stroked my nipple. We increased the tempo and were soon pushing at each other with our mouths, I squirmed against his hand and pushed my self down hard on his soft thighs. I felt him move his hand down my body and start pushing under the hem of my skirt. I tried to separate my legs to give him room. We both gave up simultaneously. I bit his ear as a finale.

'Want me to take it off?'

'Yes.'

George pulled a large white handkerchief from his pocket and mopped his brow.

'Getting warm in here.'

He was right. I kept my eyes on him as I reached behind my back to unhook and tug down the short zip. I let the skirt fall to the floor and stepped out of it. The combination of the fire, the vodka and the snogging had left me glowing. I ran my fingers up and down the open jacket.

'More?'

'Very nice.'

I pushed it back over my shoulders and it too fell off under its own weight. I turned my back to him and bent from the waist to retrieve my suit. I carefully folded them and placed them on a table closer to the fire. I tugged at the top of the blouse to get some air circulating. I looked back at the fat man. He was undoing his belt. He nodded at me. I undid the buttons one at a time, remembering the cuffs at the last moment. He reached under his belly and I heard the sound of a zip. I smiled broadly and licked my lips, I tossed the blouse on top of the rest. George was still fumbling somewhere in the folds between his thighs and belly. I cupped my breasts in the bra and jiggled them at him.

'Come here.'

'I'll start you a tab, shall I?'

'Cheeky cow.'

I hopped onto his lap again and heard him exhale. Our mouths sought out their counterpart and we were soon slurping and moaning in unison. He had my bra unclipped and his hand over my bare breast be for our lips had parted. He was obviously a man who knew his way around a woman and her wardrobe. Now he was able to spread my thighs just by stretching out his fingers. I raised my outer leg and placed a foot on his knee, he had moved straight to my pussy and was pushing hard with his finger right at the place where the silky material covered my clit. I started oozing almost immediately. I needed more air.

'You're good George. You really know how to rev a girl up.'

He had his hand inside my knickers and a finger up my snatch before I finished the sentence. I squealed as he pushed the full length inside me and almost lifted my off his lap. It was naturally fat; I've bought dildos which were thinner. I started bouncing up and down and marvelled at his strength. He pushing me up with one hand like a cricketer weighing the ball. I moaned with disappointment when his finger slipped out and squirmed around trying to get it back in. He felt it slide between the cheeks of my buttocks before he pulled it away and took it to his mouth.

'Want to taste more?'

'Why not?'

That presented something of an engineering problem. I climbed off his lap and surveyed the extent of the problem. We were both breathing heavily. I pushed at his chest and made him lay across the length of the padded bench. I heard it creak under his weight. I then attempted to straddle his chest. It was harder than I imagined. Standing with one leg on the floor my knee barely reached half way up the lower slopes. After a couple of attempts George sort-of swivelled and lifted me up bodily. Even then it took some effort to get my knee comfortably positioned under his armpit. When he lowered me down It felt like sinking in to a comfortable armchair. I took an experimental bounce and giggled before he slapped my behind to get my attention.

He virtually shoved me into his mouth. With firm hands on my arse I felt myself being raised again then lowered on to him. It was all I could do to pull my gusset aside before he was on me, gobbling furiously. His technique was more like a napalm attack than a forensic strike. His tongue was all over my pussy, clit and groin. Now inside me, now lapping at the outer lips of my labia. I squealed with excitement a the anticipation of a record-time orgasm and started to bounce again. His braking method was brutal. One minute I was floating towards nirvana, the next I was screaming with intense pleasure and pain. He was holding me aloft with his thumb in my pussy and a finger up my arse. I still don't know how he did it. It was a first-time bull's eye.

His mouth was on my pussy again Sucking strongly at my clit and I slid slowly onto my haunches. I could feel his finger stretching my anus as I dropped, but I came before I got all the way down. I fell backwards onto his stomachs feeling limp all over. I moved a hand to my face to brush away a stray hair which I was inhaling with each grasp and realised I hadn't even had time to slip off my loose bra. I felt George begin to extract himself from me.

'Gently, gently.'

My muscles were squeezing tight around him however hard I tried to relax. I used my knees to ease my weight forwards and eventually I was free. I rested on all fours for a minute enjoying the comfort of a bum free of the improvised butt plug. I could feel his hot breath on my belly. It was only a moment's respite. I felt myself being lifted again and just managed to both legs under me before I was plonked unceremoniously down. I steadied myself on my heels, reclipped my bra and adjusted the material of my panties. I staggered forwards from the force of a sharp slap on my behind.

'My turn.'

'Alright, alright, where's the fire?'

'To your left a bit and down a few inches.'

I scoped my target. In front of me all I could see was a tangle of shirt, undershirt, pants and trousers. The overall impression was of a landslide on the lower slopes of the Himalayas. I thrust a hand down to where I estimated the waistband of his pants might be. I eventually found it and headed south. I felt like the explorers who discovered the Mayan temples in the jungle must have felt. In the midst of the jumble sale of fabric and undulating folds of lard was a cock of significant proportions.

When I first hit it with my wrist and adjusted to take it in my hand I could barely close my fingers around it. I pushed down tentatively, but the resistance where belly folds and thigh fat met prevented me reaching base camp. I kept my hand on his member while I eased back to call for help.

'Lift your arse up George, or I'll never get your pants off.'

Even when he took his weight on heels and shoulders it was a struggle. With a firm grip on each side I tugged desperately until I was almost breathless. I almost fell on my bum when eventually the slide started and I yanked pants and trousers down to his knees. I righted myself and examined the scene anew. I still couldn't see his balls, but his magnificent dick, head glistening with pre-cum, emerged from the white clouds of his flesh like some kind of monument. I took a moment to catch my breath.

'I think I'm going to need some more of my vodka before I start. Want yours?'

'No thanks, ducks. I'm still licking you off my face. You must have sprayed me with a couple of pints.'

'Told you that water was a good investment.'

I swigged a mouthful of my drink and reached for the lube. I reckoned if I spread a good dollop all over my hands, both sides, there was a chance I might get all the way down his shaft. It said strawberry on the label, I told myself I'd be the judge of that.

He was still hard when I went back to him and I set to work with vigour. I could feel the alcohol warming my belly and I purred as I slicked the top of his cock and began the slow descent. It was a two-hand job. I marvelled at what he'd been hiding from me all these months. With my left I was squeezing and wanking the visible part; I slipped my right hand underneath it and pushed down. He groaned appreciatively and as he shifted his weight I eventually felt the fuzziness of his hairy pubes graze my knuckles.

My hand was submerged to the wrist; I estimated he must be ten inches long and was thankful I couldn't be expected to deep throat him. I lowered my head and with eyes closed opened my mouth. Initially I only got about an inch of his bulbous head in, I stretched further and then had to emulate a gigantic yawn before I could slip down more. He tasted of apricots.

I pulled back gasping after about a minute. Every time I pushed down he was quickly cutting off my air supply.

'You're enormous.'

He grunted appreciatively as I worked him as hard as I could while I recovered. Somewhere below I could feel my fingers and hand cramping. There was absolutely no room for manoeuvre and I had no sensation of what I was touching. I leaned back and drew my left hand out. This was going to be a real tester, I needed to rethink my technique. I began to experiment by licking away the lube. He seemed to like it from the noises he made. I pulled back his weapon and started to run my tongue down the underside; the grunts increased.

I soon had a method I was happy with. I would wank him steadily with one hand whilst I caught my breath, then start licking all visible areas before taking him in my mouth again. I was jerking my neck as fast as I could hoping the speed and pressure from my lips would make up for the lack of drop. But I had underestimated George's inventiveness.