Entertaining at Large Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few rounds of my new method I was proceeding enthusiastically, one elbow resting on his girth while I beavered away with mouth and hand when I felt a sharp smack on my bottom. The pain brought tears to my eyes and shortly after a glowing tingle to my pussy. The force of the blow pushed my head down and I started choking. I coughed and gagged as my brain tried to process the mixed messages from arse and clit. I pushed my butt back against the hand.

'Have I been naughty?'

I was thinking fast. I had felt George harden appreciably when he smacked me. Up to then he had been making the content noises of a man settling in for a long session. If I was ever going to get him to come I needed him to spank me. He knew I liked it; he and a couple of hundred others had seen me come all over the stage under Luke's ministrations.

'Again?'

I almost regretted it as I felt the crack. I was right he stiffened and I worked him harder with my hand.

'Please George, spank my naughty bottom.'

Two more loud reports almost echoed round the room. I was sobbing and could feel my bum throbbing; only my slit wanted more. I dipped my head over him and circled the head with my tongue. I shifted my position so the next blow would hit the other cheek. Perhaps that would give some respite. I felt him harden in my mouth in anticipation and withdrew my mouth at the same time as the next smack. I cried out in pain and then sobbed with pleasure.

'I want you to squirt your cum in my mouth while you spank my naughty arse.'

Two blows followed in quick succession. I was sobbing uncontrollably, but George sounded like he was close to bursting. I moved my other hand round his shaft to increase his pleasure and as I positioned my mouth for another dive my face was splattered. I opened my mouth which was filled by his second spurt. I managed to push his exploding dick sideways as the third and then fourth volley wetted his shirt tails.

I swallowed hastily and wiped my hand across my mouth. There was semen dripping off my nose and I could feel it on my eyelids. It was probably all over my hair. I cleaned one eye with a finger and used it to look round for a towel. I made a grab for the damp tea towel George had been using in the bar and had fortunately brought back with him. I wiped away the worst of the damage.

'Knew that would come in handy. Pass me my drink will you sweetness?'

'Sweetness my arse, you could have drowned me.'

I picked up his whiskey and took it over to him. He had propped himself up on an elbow and was surveying the damage to his own clothes.

'I could catch my death in these wet togs.'

'My heart bleeds.'

He struggled into a sitting position and hoisted his trousers. I fiddled with my suspender belt and stockings while he watched. He patted his knee again and I went over and sat down. We sat sipping our drinks.

'I'll give you one thing George. You know how to get a woman off quick. I've never come so fast.'

'A lifetime of fucking strippers between acts.'

I grinned at him.

'But I'm not on 'til Friday.'

'Said you should have let me fuck you. We'd still be at it now.'

He looked at me and waggled an eyebrow.

'If you think I'm letting you stick that monster in me, you've got another thing coming.'

He laughed.

'Tell you what though.'

I looked at him warily.

'I'm glad our recent activity hasn't changed our relationship.'

'You're right.'

I kissed his cheek and stood up to get dressed.

'I still think you're obnoxious and repellant with absolutely no redeeming features whatsoever.'