Entertaining at Large Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Well girls, you've definitely passed the audition. Want to book a date now, or do you still need to run it past him indoors?'

Perhaps I should have been a bit more subtle. Suddenly it's all "look at the state of me", "he'll know what I've been up to", "what're we going to do?" Not the first time. Sit them down and get them to finish their drinks. Get them to calm down a bit.

'Don't get yourselves in a state. There's nothing to worry about.'

They look at me like I've suddenly got all the answers. Still playing with their hair and stuff, Charlene still trying to get her bra straight. Then I get it.

'I'll get your coats and we'll nip out the back for fish and chips.'

'What?'

'Italian place round the corner. Best for fifty miles. I'll put you in a taxi when we're done.'

'And?'

They're interested now.

'Plenty of vinegar. Hide the smell of anything that will.'

That's got them smiling again. Charlene's all teeth and tits.

'You get home. Give your men a blow job soon as you get in.'

Giggling again. Always a good sign.

'Tell them I asked if you'd give a show down here.'

Edging towards proper laughing now.

'And you fancy the idea.'

'Right.'

They don't sound convinced.

'They've not had any for a week either, remember. They'll be grateful for the attention. Don't worry about the rest they'll come round to the idea. 'Nother drink before we get off?'

'Yes please.'

They're both holding out their glasses.

Get their coats, pull myself a pint of special. And theirs. Then I'm back and it's real laughing and girly whispers. Tell them to pick out a couple of nice outfits for next Wednesday.

'Jack liked nurses.'

'Who's Jack?'

'Just an old mate - been through a lot lately, probably do with cheering up. I'll get the committee together so you can show off in front of a proper audience. Select like, small number, but it'll do your confidence the power of good.'

Been a while since we've had a special show down here. Be like old times. They'll take on ten easy. Nice round number. They're gabbing about sexy nurses after they take an arm each. I'm just thinking about Ronaldo's haddock in batter. Just top the night off nice.