Entertaining at Large Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fare on offer at the Royal's restaurant was not in the same league as the Pump House, but it had quality. Expense account dining means not looking at the prices and we all ate heartily. I had expected to have to carry the conversation. I could not have been more wrong. Skiing holidays, Mediterranean beach vacations and regular European city breaks gave Monique a fund of anecdotes and esoteric local knowledge of most of central and southern Europe. I'd planned my summer vacations for the next decade by the time we got towards the end of dessert.

She had been matching the men drink for drink as they went through a bottle of wine with each course. I noticed that as we enjoyed our crème brûlée, she had become quieter and seemed distracted. That may, I reasoned, have had something to to with the heated discussions between the other three of us on the relative merits of various football formations. Maybe the wine. But I knew what was coming next and I wanted to be sure she was not having second thoughts before I committed us to something. I stood up.

'Please excuse me for a moment gentlemen, I have to visit the powder room.'

I had never been a great one for getting together with the girls in toilets to discuss the evening so far and was useless at picking up hints and signals when others wanted me to join them. Monique was better brought up than I was, obviously, and took up her handbag before stroking Otto and Dieter's faces and promising them we would be back soon.

'You OK? It's just you know they're going to ask us to their room and I wanted to be certain you're still up for it.'

I was sitting on the shelf next to the sink as she redid her make-up. I wanted to look at her directly to make sure I was reading any signals correctly.

'Sure. No problem.'

'It's just that you've looked a bit, I don't know, introspective for the past few minutes. You don't have to unless you absolutely want to. I can easily take them both on, or put them off altogether.'

She started to laugh and covered her mouth out of politeness.

'Introspective. I suppose that's one way of putting it. Dieter's had his hand up my skirt since the soup. If you don't let me have one, or even both, of them. I'm definitely going to have to call Nigel's friends for some emergency treatment.'

I liked her a lot.

'You're funny, you know. You should put out more often. Why not make it every five years?'

She punched me on the arm and we both straightened our clothes and made one last check we hadn't tucked skirts in the back of knickers before going out to deliver up the men's treats. I caught her arm as she was about to go through the door.

'Just a heads up before we go in there. Usual drill is no kissing, take the dress off before sucking them off, ask whether they want bra and pants off as well, let them decide on bed, floor or sofa.'

'Got it: dress off, tits out, cock in mouth then fuck wherever. Couldn't be simpler.'

'Here, take these.'

I gave her a couple of condoms, a tube of lube and a packet of wipes. Almost as an afterthought I remembered I still had the envelope with two hundred pounds in it for her. She examined each item before putting them in her purse. I was going to ask whether she wanted a chaperone on her first outing. But Dieter had obviously called first dibs on the tit mountains and I didn't think Otto would want to be too far away from them for too long so it shouldn't really be a problem.

The coffees were being delivered as we arrived back at the table. Otto and Dieter stood smiling and adjusted our chairs for us as we sat. Dieter held back the waiter and ordered two brandies. Monique decided to join them; I agreed to try the non-alcoholic cocktail the waiter recommended. It was grapefruit juice-based, he said, and would cleanse the palate. Just the thing before oral sex, I calculated.

All three of them were looking flushed as they drained their glasses. Otto had been telling complicated funny stories which were right down there with George's in terms of hilarity. Dieter obviously loved them, Monique and I went through the motions. When he finished a tale about Santa Claus and the Easter bunny where somehow Mrs Claus ended up eloping with Rudolph, he put two large hands on the table and looked from Monique to I with a serious expression.

'Thanks you for a lovely evening ladies. Dieter and I were wondering whether you would care to join us in our suite for a nightcap.'

'That would be delightful, wouldn't it Monique? We wouldn't be able to stay long.'

I lowered my voice and leaned over to whisper.

'We would have to charge extra, of course, say another two hundred each?'

'Agreed.'

He stood and offered me his hand. Monique slipped one of hers through his other arm as Dieter signed the bill.

Our ascent to suite seven-oh-two was a model of restraint. Mainly because I casually dropped into conversation the fact that the hotel had recently installed CCTV in the lifts and all the corridors. Both men stepped away from my new friend and stood hands clasped in front of their groins, feigning fascination with the Muzak. Monique complaining that her bra was feeling awfully tight and that she couldn't wait to get out of it didn't help matters. I had to trot to keep up with them when we eventually reached the top floor.

Seven-oh-two was becoming like a home-from-home for me. I wondered whether the management might consider letting me have a drawer to keep some spare undies in. Today it was exactly as I expected: flowers, fruit bowl, magazines, sofas and coffee table exactly in place. The only difference was the giggling Monique wriggling between two very red-faced gentlemen as they pawed at her mammaries. She wasn't helping matters by wrapping her arms around their necks and pulling them against her bouncers and then shaking them in their faces.

I thought for a moment about leaving them to it. She was there to get screwed and doubted she would miss a few hundred pounds she hadn't even thought about at the beginning of the night. I, on the other hand, would. It would be me who would have to deal with the come-back once word went out on the grapevine that freebies were an option. When she looked over at me I made a gesture of rubbing thumb and forefinger together reminding her of our role.

She was a smart one alright. She immediately pulled their heads back and went about extracting Dieter's hand from under her blouse as delicately as she could. As they stood there panting she straightened her blouse and rubbed at a saliva stain close to her nipple.

'Why don't we sort out the cash first, boys, and then we can get down to some proper fun.'

She was even stealing my lines. Talk about a duck to water.

I took the money from Dieter and stowed it in my purse. The two men helped themselves to drinks from the bar. We declined. They were still breathing hard when they sat on the sofa having she their jackets leaving the two of us standing in front of them. I went over to Otto and turned my back.

'Would you mind unzipping my dress?'

He half-stood and I felt him searching for the toggle which was folded in the seam at the nape of my neck. He gave up after a minute or so of inexpert fumbling.

'Why don't you put on a little show for us? That would be much more fun.'

I could hear Dieter agreeing beside him so I turned back to Monique grinning. She stood watching me approach with a look of apprehension. I put my hands on her hips and began to sway slightly. From somewhere the noise of a pop music radio station emerged and we tried to coordinate with the rhythm. Unsuccessfully, it turned out. I was unfamiliar with the ballad about unrequited love and the combination of mixed time signatures and rap breaks between the verses made it hard to pick up. And I was trying. Monique had planted her feet and barely moved.

'You getting cold feet? You want to get out of here?'

We were more or less the same height but her heels made her a few inches taller than me. I put my hand into her hair and pulled her head down so I could speak confidentially.

'No. It's not that. It's just that I've never done anything like this. With another woman, you know.'

I moved my head closer to her ear and kissed the lobe.

'Don't worry. Just do what I do. When we pull out your tits they'll be all over us.'

She tentatively put her hands on my waist and we swayed together for a few bars. I could feel her relax a little. When I moved mine down over her arse she followed. I looked up at he and smiled. She still looked worried. I gave her a soft kiss on the lips and felt her tense. She was really not happy.

'Undo my zip and pull it down.'

She did as she was told. I felt her breasts pressing against mine and then tumbling to my stomach as she bent to follow the zip down it track. I turned my back to her and leaned against her.

'Now help me out of it.'

I could feel her hands trembling slightly as she slipped the dress over my shoulders and lowered it until I could step out of it. When she kissed my butt I let out a squeal; it was surprise rather than passion but I saw the two Germans turn to each other and smile. I had put on a black thong that morning so both cheeks were bare. Monique was red faced when I turned back to her.

'Sorry about that. I just couldn't resist. Your arse is so firm.'

'Don't worry. They loved it. Let's give them some more noise.'

I pushed myself against her and let out a low groan. I turned my head towards our audience and glanced at them through hooded eyes. Dieter was goggle eyed and Otto was stroking himself through his trousers.

'I'm going to take off your skirt.'

She started to take deep deliberate breaths and ran her fingers through my hair.

'Pull it.'

She yanked quite hard and I exhaled a long low cry. I squeezed her arse as hard as I could, it was soft and giving under my fingers. I did it again. I couldn't be sure whether the noises she made were genuine or not. I guessed that if she hadn't been fucked for ten years, then all of this was pretty new to her as well. Her zip came down easily and as soon as I pushed it over her hips it fell to the floor. She kicked it onto Otto's lap and he held it aloft with a cry of triumph.

'Unhook my bra and then turn your back on me.'

She did as she was told. I was glad I had chosen one of my sexier numbers for work that morning. It was lacy and light with little red rosebuds sewn onto the black base material. When I tossed it over her shoulder it almost floated down onto her breasts. It must have looked like a doll's to the two men. Monique caught it before it dropped to the floor and crushed it against her nose before throwing it to Dieter this time. He was in the process of tugging his trousers over his bottom. Otto's were already around his ankles. His small pink dick protruded from between his shirt tails and he was stroking himself vigorously whilst staring at the scene in front of him.

I stepped out from behind the taller woman and gave them a good view of my boobs as I squirmed against her. I kept my back to her the whole time, faking increasing passion as I rubbed my butt against her. I could hear and feel her heavier breathing as I passed in front of her. This was nice.

'I'm going to get your blouse off. I'll have to stroke your boobs. Just think of me as your doctor. Only shorter and pervier.'

She started giggling, then drew in a sharp breath as my hands circled her breasts. I'd been looking at them all night, but it was only now I got a real idea of their size. I was obviously used to playing with my own. I'd also spent time working on Scarlett's and Tracey's as well. Monique's made me feel like I'd suddenly develop child-size hands.

'They're gigantic.'

I wasn't sure whether I had said that aloud.

'You were taking my blouse off.'

Monique had turned her head and sort of muttered the reminder at my forehead. I gave both globes a gentle squeeze before reluctantly moving my hands to her buttons. The blouse was already half undone and I slipped a hand into her cleavage and undid the next one down. Her skin was soft and I could feel the perspiration building between her boobs. I pulled my hand free and slipped the other three buttons through their holes and slid the blouse back over her shoulders and down her arms. There were audible groans of approval from across the room.

What I had neglected to do, of course, was unbutton her cuffs. The sleeves turned inside out as I pulled and when they could drop no further her arms were pulled back and pinioned behind her. This, as you'll have guessed, had the effect of forcing her chest outwards and upwards. I could see her shoulders flex but had a pretty good idea what was going on out front from the rise in the noises opposite. I don't know whether she was playing bondage as she struggled to free herself, or had a genuine sense of urgency.

When she finally shook her second hand free from the restrictive sleeve she bent over slowly to pick up the fallen shirt. Dieter virtually fell into Otto's lap as he followed her trajectory downwards. I couldn't see clearly, but I had the impression that he got a dick in the ear for his troubles. He jumped up and they both pushed at each other before separating by another foot or so that they could safely return their eyes to their original target. For my part, I was presented with a blemish-free bum barely covered by my slightly too small high-waisters. It seemed only right to give it a smart slap with an open palm. She gave the sweetest little "ooh".

Using the blouse as a veil she teased the men by flashing her boobs and bum for a few minutes. She used it a little like a matador tormenting a bull. I smiled at the men's facial expressions, imagining them pawing at the ground with cartoon steam coming out of their ears.

When she handed me the blouse and stepped away, even I was intrigued as to what was coming next. She stroke her hands over her tits and juggled them, then squeezed them together. She strolled nonchalantly alongside the sofa an then around the back. Otto and Dieter were like disabled owls; their heads swivelled to follow her but without the full ability to turn three-sixty.

When she deposited her bust on each of their heads in turn, I had to hope they had recently undertake neck strengthening exercises. Her bra must have been a wonder of engineering. It looked as flimsy and light as any of mine, but the true enormity of her tits, only now visible, released as they were from their overgarment. They must weigh a ton, I mused, testing the weight of my own. It felt nice so I kept stroking my nipples which were soon hard.

Monique returned to face the men and grinned at me as she slipped first one arm an then the next out of the straps of the brassiere. She kept eye contact with the pair the whole time as she reversed towards me and indicated the catch with a backwards toss of her head. It was a triple. I guessed the extra strength was necessary to take the strain. None of mine ever needed more than two.

With hands clamped over the cups she bent over a couple of times to jiggle the barely contained boobs in the men's faces. Then suddenly she stood upright, raising the hand holding the bra aloft, the other hand on her hip. It was then I realised that she had done this before. At some point in her life, maybe even now, Monica had been a stripper.

All three of her audience were entranced. As she swayed slightly, the tits gained independent momentum and almost lumbered from side-to-side. She raised her other arm and put both behind her head; we all took in a breath as they poked out straighter and seemed to become even more prominent. Her skin was still deeply tanned from her recent holiday. When she had taken off her bra it was clear she had only worn the skimpiest of bikinis while away. There were two pale strips, barely wider the deep brown puckered nipples, stretching barely half-way around each boob.

It was Monique herself who broke the spell.

'Dresses off, boys. Tits out. Fancy having your cock sucked Dieter?'

I'm not sure whether the pair understood her reference to our earlier conversation, but they got the last bit. There was something of a flurry of activity as they got their trousers off. Dieter lost a shoe in his rush and was bending, fiddling with the laces of the other, when Monica took him.

I say that advisedly. She pushed him hard on the shoulder so he bounced back against the sofa. His cock was in her mouth before I had a chance to assess its size. Her boobs compressed against his knees and seemed to flow out and round them. Her long hair acted a bit like a veil hiding much of the scene from view. If it hadn't been for the liquid squelching noises and her vigorous movement, you'd have been forgiven for thinking she was enjoying steam inhalation for her chest.

I approached Otto more sedately. As stately as a woman down to her knickers and stockings can. His five inches emerged like a shoot from between shirt tails. He was engrossed with the scene next to him as I pushed his thighs apart and knelt on the thick carpet between them. He expressed surprise when I slowly rolled my lips down his shaft for the first time. He was hypnotised, staring at Monique's boobs as they regained their shape as her head rose and then distorting like water-filled balloons as she pressed them down.

In many ways my new friend was doing the work of two. But, being a true professional, I did not let that deter me. I concentrated on making Otto's experience as satisfying as possible. After sucking for a few minutes, I went to work with my tongue on his balls and shaft. Most men I've know just love having their lolly licked. Otto was no exception. He started muttering in German; the only word I recognised was 'ja'.

I became aware of Monique's more enthusiastic approach when strands of her hair started tickling my side. I glanced over. She was almost bouncing her nose off Dieter's pubis. From the distance her head was moving he was clearly better endowed than Otto; she was gagging and choking when her head was pushed full down. She came up for air as I watched and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

'This is fun, isn't it?'

She was playing with Dieter's eight-inch knob as she breathed. I nodded and kept teasing Otto with my tongue. As we watched each other, Dieter reached his arms out and pulled Monique toward him. I was fascinated as her big tits drooped against his belly as she raised herself. He took his tool from her hand and stuffed it between them and began thrusting with his pelvis. She raised an eyebrow at me before taking her boobs in her hands and squeezing them around him.

'You want to come on my tits? You feel so hard.'

Dieter didn't answer, but the bulbous head of his cock appeared between her two spheres with increasing frequency. He had his eyes closed and his teeth gritted. I could see her whole body shudder as his thrusts pounded against her. I reached over and ran my hand over her well-shaped bum. It slipped between her legs almost accidentally and I absent-mindedly began toying with her opening, stroking and giving feather touches as my finger twitched.

I knew the moan which escaped her was not play-acting for Dieter's benefit. Her head went back at the same time and I felt my finger almost sucked into her. My hand was bathed in a sudden surge of her vaginal juices. It was then that I remembered I had promised to get her shafted tonight. By the look on Dieter's, now sweaty, face, I was in danger of letting her down.

I eased myself over Otto. He must of thought he was going to get the same treatment as his friend and held himself vertical and began stroking my nipples with his tip. It was surprisingly enjoyable and I indulged myself for a minute or two. Then I leaned further to whisper.

'Monique loves being screwed whilst another man fucks her titties.'