Entertaining at Large Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't need any more of an invitation. He wriggled beneath me trying to get himself upright. I place my hands on his thighs and gave his cock one last suck before reaching for my bag and the condoms.

They went at their job like men possessed. Otto placed his hands on Monique's broad hips and entered her; I pulled her panties aside to give him access but neither of us needed to guide him in.. He settled himself for a moment and then seemed to get caught in Dieter's rhythm. Monique growled as she felt him slide into her but was soon letting out little yelps. I watched her twisting as she pushed back against Otto and squeezed her boobs even tighter around Dieter. I leaned in to the mass of sweating bodies and kissed her. She almost sucked my tongue clean out of my mouth. It wasn't pleasant, so I left them to it.

Turned out all three of them were talkers. I had no idea what the German's were gabbling about, but Monique left no one in any doubt about how much fun she was having. Her yells of 'fuck me' drowned out the slapping of Otto's thighs on her butt and glutinous sucking as Dieter's frictionless sliding warmed her mammaries.

Frenzied fucks don't last long in my experience. Dieter came first. A long sticky stream of white spunk shot into the air and fell back onto Monique. The second and third eruptions were less volcanic, but combined with the first to form two streams of cooling lava which flowed over each boob. Otto came before the gooey mess reached the rim of her mounds. He clutched her hard; I could see her skin on her arse whitening where he touched. He fell across her back.

The three of them seemed frozen in the moment. Dieter slowly toppled backwards. There was a wet pop as his cock slipped free. Monique's collapse against him was equally sedate. All three of them were red-faced and panting. They stayed piled together for several minutes as their breathing returned to normal and they slowly became aware of wetness in places it shouldn't be. I handed Dieter a wipe to clean his legs where the stream of his cum had dripped. I fetched Monique a towel from the bathroom; she faced a much bigger task.

The three were slumped alongside each other on the sofa when I returned. I took Otto's condom and went to flush it. They were all giggling and joking. Monique was holding their softening pricks in her hands and leaned over and kissed first one and then the other before standing. She went to the bathroom and I hear the sound of the shower and soprano singing.

'Drinks gentlemen? More wipes?'

It was as if they suddenly became aware of their nakedness and both began to get dressed as if covering themselves was the most important thing in the world. Neither spoke until they were zipped up and shirts tucked in. Then we chatted inconsequentially about the current Euro exchange rate of all things until Monique emerged.

We left quickly with promises on both sides that we should meet again soon. It was only when we heard the door closed that Monica, who was back, hugged me to her and we paraded to the lift with our arms around each other's waists. Words were tumbling out of her.

'Is it always like this? Wow, that was good. I hope I got all the cum off.'

We divided the cash on the way down an agreed to go for coffee in the all-night café before leaving. I had to warn her to keep her voice down a couple of times and excused myself to visit the toilet before taking more liquid on board. I let out little giggles as I peed when I thought of Monica and her ten-year dry spell.

When I came out of the loo, Monica was talking to two men; I recognised them from the bar. They looked more than a little worse for wear. Their faces were red and I could see a sheen of sweat on both of them shining in the strong light. They were standing as close to her as propriety would allow in a public place. The three's loud laughter brought a disapproving look from the night receptionist.

I shushed them as I approached.

'Suzette, this is Kevin and Norman, you remember them? From earlier? They're on their way home from the races and wondered if we fancied a nightcap before we left.'

'Delighted to finally meet you.'

The two men leered at me as they attempted smiles. They looked me up and down as expertly as, no doubt, they had the horses as few hours earlier.

'Why don't we go back to the bar to discuss matters?'

I took Monique's arm - she was obviously back in character - and steered her towards the bar. I didn't need to look back to know we were being followed. She squeezed her arm against mine and I pushed thoughts of an early night to the back of my mind. My new friend was obviously on a roll and wanted to continue it. Once inside the relative privacy of the "Hideaway Lounge", as the large sign on the double-door proudly announced, I turned to the trio smiling.

'I'm Suzette. Delighted to meet you.'

'Kevin.'

The taller of the two men held out his hand. I took it and then leaned against him to kiss his cheek. He had a large beer belly and a face florid with years of rich food and too much alcohol.

'This is Norman. We're from Lancashire. Just on our way home.'

Norman lumbered to me and presented his cheek. He was equally rotund, but less red-faced, though the broken veins in his nose betrayed an equal commitment to good living as that of his friend.

'I were just telling your mate with the big.'

'Bosoms?'

Monique chipped in with a grin.

'Aye, the enormous knockers.'

He started laughing at his own crudity. We all watched him.

'Where were I? Oh yes, I were just telling her that we made an absolute packet from the bookies so we thought we'd treat oursens to a swanky hotel. Split the journey, like.'

'That's good, because we don't come cheap. Why don't we take the sofas in the corner?'

I winked at him. I didn't want to leave him in any doubt as to the nature of our relationships and moved towards the back of the room. A tired looking waiter picked up his tray from the corner of the bar and followed us.

'What'll you ladies have. We're on brandies.'

'Ooh, I'll have the same. But you must promise not to get me tipsy.'

Monique gave them a shy smile.

'I'll have a Perrier and lime please.'

I was speaking to the waiter. Kevin tapped me on the arm.

'Make it a double. We'll have you legless before we've finished with you. Three brandies please Charlie and a double of what she just said.'

I caught his eye and shook my head slightly. The merest shadow of a smile shaded his cheeks. The two men unbuttoned their jackets. They were less-well tailored than the Germans and the material was stretching across their shoulders.

'That's better.'

They both sat back and opened their thighs. They could have been choreographed. Norman was next to me, I was pushed along the well-polished sofa as he stretched. Virtually the same thing was happening to Monique across the low table. Norman belched.

'So you two are prozzies, right?'

'We prefer the term escorts, but I'm not going to quibble.'

'That's alright, love. Quibble away. I'm loving the view of her bazoomas. You Kev?'

'Right Norm. Makes you wonder if those puppies bite.'

He nudged a giggling Monique who shook her chest to exaggerate the push. Norman pulled a handkerchief out of his breast pocket and wiped his face theatrically. We all fell silent as the waiter solemnly placed glasses in front of each of us. He handed Monique the small carrier bag which I had forgotten was still behind the bar. She folded it and stashed it in her bag without comment.

'Here's to a profitable relationship.'

Norman indicated for us all to clink glasses which we did. The two men sipped loudly.

'"Ee, we've supped a few today, Kevin.'

''Aye. Champagne for breakfast, girls. Guinness for elevenses.'

'Then another every hour.'

Norman snorted.

'Scotch on the train and god knows how many brandies here. Good job we ate early.'

They both let out long sighs. They looked distinctly the worse for wear. Could be a hard job giving them their money's worth, I thought.

'Couldn't go home in this state. Wives 'ud slaughter us. So how much are we talking?'

Norman struggled to reach into his trouser pocket and pulled out a thick wad of notes. It looked like most of them were fifties. I put my hand over his and glanced around.

'It'll be two hundred for an hour. Each. But there's no need to be too conspicuous about it, you can pay us when we go to your rooms.'

Kevin looked at Monique's breasts before speaking.

'OK then. We have a deal. But I'm afraid we're not likely to be up to much In the old bedroom department what with all the booze an all.'

'Don't worry about that boys. We guarantee satisfaction.'

I circled my hand to disguise the wanking motion and then slowly pushed my forefinger deep into my mouth. Both men's jaws dropped slightly as they watched me.

'Eh up. We're in here Norm.'

Kevin grinned at his friend and blinked his eyes as if trying to focus on him at the same time.

'I'd pay that to see this little 'un.'

Norman nodded his head toward me.

'Don't get me wrong, ducks. You've a lovely pair of baps. Lovely. Been eyeing up posh tarts in dresses two sizes too small for them all day. Off their heads on shampoo most of them. None of them were a patch on yours. Not a patch.'

He closed his eyes briefly as if trying to recollect where he was going with the sentence. I thought he was dozing off until he suddenly sat bolt upright.

'As I was saying, before I so rudely interrupted myself.'

The two men laughed in unison. Monique and I grinned at each other politely, obviously both failing to see the joke.

'I'd pay to see you.'

He bowed towards me again.

'With the delightful bolt-ons. Give her - with the tits that give new meaning to the words land-tracts - a proper good seeing to.'

I frowned slightly and looked across to hold Monique's gaze when I spoke.

'You want us to put on a show for you?'

.No lass. No.'

Norman clapped his hand on my knee. He did it with such force I could feel my skin reddening beneath my stockings.

'I want you.'

He nodded at me again.

'To lick her, stroke her, finger her, pinch and spank her until she can't take it anymore because she's come so hard and the rest of the hotel thinks there's an earthquake 'cos her jugs are shaking so much.'

He nodded again. To himself this time, happy he had got the whole sentence out without slurring. I caught Monique's eyes and held them. It was her decision. She was pretty drunk too; she cleared her throat and spoke in a soft voice.

'I've never done anything with a woman.'

She folded her hands on her lap and looked down modestly. I prepared to promise them the best blow jobs, hand jobs and fuckings they'd had in their lives. Monique looked up just as I opened my mouth to speak. She hadn't finished.

'I'd love her to do what you like with these lovelies.'

She put her hands under the breasts and shook them slightly.

'But if you want that particular extra it'll cost you another hundred. Each.'

She grinned at me and crossed her legs before looking at the two men With an innocent, enquiringly expression. Kevin spoke up.

'I've always wanted to see two lasses going at it. Tried to persuade our Stella no end of times. No luck. She won't have it.'

He shook his head.

'I'm in.'

There was a big beam on his face and he downed the rest of his brandy in one. Norman followed suit, but he looked too drunk to really know what was going on. Monique seemed to brace herself a little, knocking her clenched fists gently together in front of her tummy before picking up her glass and emptying it with a slight shudder as the powerful alcohol hit. I just smiled.

'So let me get this right. You want me to bring out my bitch and give this randy hooker a good seeing to?'

'Aye, that's about the long and the short of it.'

All three of them looked at me with expectation. I paused for effect.

'Gentlemen, it will be my pleasure.'

I waited a moment again.

'And yours. Monique, I have to warn you, some of this is going to hurt. But it's for your own good.'

I took the empty glasses over to the bar along with my own almost full one. The tired-looking barman nodded his thanks. I could see the young waiter pulling on a jacket and heading for the back door. I placed a twenty pound note on the bar.

'Thanks for everything. This is for you and your mate. I'm taking this glass upstairs if that's OK.'

'There's no need, madam. They all find their way back here in the end. Besides, the gentlemen were more than generous.'

'Keep it. You never know when I might need your help again.'

I winked at him and he smiled back in a brief, formal way before disappearing the note to a recess somewhere in his uniform. I chased after the others, the noise level was increasing again. I caught up with them at the lifts. Norman was pressing repeatedly on the call button.

'Cans.'

Kevin pronounced the word triumphantly. Monique scratched her head before she spoke.

'Rack.'

'Boobies? We had that one?'

'No, Norm, I don't think we have. Hi, Suzette. I just told the boys how impressed I was at all their euphemisms for breasts. We're making a list.'

The lift arrived. The two men stood aside to let us enter first.

'Girls?'

'That's the spirit, Suzette. Good one.'

Kevin sounded like he might be keeping score

'Hooters - another to the boys' team.'

'Melons, ta-tas, the twins, headlights. You'll never beat us.'

Monique was having the time of her life. She elbowed the men playfully as she announced each word. All three of them were grinning like fools And bickering with each other as they ruled out repeats. I have to say I was impressed too; beyond the usual variants of boobs and tits I had never used many other words myself.

We got to Kevin's room as Monique explained that with her advantages she had pretty much heard every slang word to describe them over the years. As the door closed a brief moment of sobriety seemed to catch them. Norman and Monique looked around to orient themselves in the new environment. Kevin strode into the room and over to the mini-bar. I gently eased Norman and Monique forward. Miss Powderpuff, my almost-dominatrix alter ego arrived at the party: someone needed to take charge.

'Let me take your jackets, gentlemen. You sit on the single bed to make sure you get a good view.'

The room was fairly large and contained a double and a single bed. There was enough room between them for two people to pass easily. I took Norman's jacket and quickly found the closet to hang it up. Kevin was waving small bottles of spirits at us. I went over to him.

'You two should stick to brandy. Miss Ta-ta will pass and I brought my own. Why don't we settle the money so I can get on with administering the punishment she so badly needs?'

I placed my glass carefully on top of the bar and held two plastic tumblers out for Kevin. His hands shook as he poured the two tots. I took his jacket and propelled him towards his pal.

'Is there anything I can do to help?'

Monique was lying across the double bed drawing imaginary circles on her blouse around the place her nipples were. I pointed at her.

'You. I think you've caused enough trouble already. Come here, and wait for your punishment.'

I pointed to the floor in front of me.

'And once these nice gentlemen have paid, you can, in the old phrase "get your tits out for the boys".'

'Ooh, goody.'

She started to scramble off the bed, a movement which resulted in her skirt hiking up towards her waist. Her stockings, suspenders and panties were in clear view. Kevin's hand was in his pocket before her feet his the floor. He counted out a small pile of fifty pound notes. Monique was standing before me panting slightly and grinning from ear to ear before he had finished. She began to tug at her skirt and wriggle her hips to cover her bottom. I gently smacked her on the face.

'Stop that. I'm in charge now. And you, miss, are going to have that round bottom spanked.'

I heard Norman clap his hands and then rub them together noisily. I ran my fingers through Monique's thick hair and then took hold of a handful gently and steered her head towards mine. I kissed her, groaning and moaning as I did so. She started to try and kiss me back so I tightened my grip and pulled her head away slightly before burying my head in the mane close to her ear.

'Plenty of noise and plenty of protest. Let's put on a good show. I'll strip you, spank you and then make you come. OK?'

'Uh huh.'

She sounded excited. I tugged her hair again, she cried out.

'Don't you dare disobey me, you little whore. You're going to get spanked and that's the end of it.'

'Please don't hurt me. Please. I hate it. I promise I'll be good. Let me suck their cocks instead. Please.'

I was almost convinced she might be serious. This was going to be fun. Monique might not have had much sex recently, but she certainly was no stranger to game playing. She whispered that she liked having her hair pulled.

'Go and stand over there between Norman and Kevin.'

I pointed to the spot I wanted her to occupy. I put on a heavy frown, the pair could see my face now.

'Take off your blouse and skirt and ask them nicely if they would like to see your breasts. Now.'

I barked the last word at her and she winked before turning to face the two men. I could see from their faces there was no doubt as to what the answer to her request would be. I tapped Monique's butt as she turned her back to me and she jumped and cried out again. She felt soft and warm.

She stood in front of the two men with her head bowed and her hands together in front of her.

'Would you...'

'Stop.'

I went over to her and yanked her hair. She protested and gave a little sob.

'What do I tell you to do?'

'You told me to ask them whether they wanted to see my breasts.'

'No.'

I yanked her hair again.

'I told you to take off your blouse and skirt and then ask them. Didn't I?'

'Yes.'

'So. Why. Are. You. Still. Wearing. Them?'

I tugged her hair to emphasise each word. I could see her eyes shining. It looked as if she might start crying. She moved her hand to the buttons on her blouse and tugged at it to free it from the waistband of her skirt. Foot the second time that night I was treated to the sight of her enormous chest. Her breasts were heaving as she breathed. I spoke in my normal voice.

'Be a love and help her with the skirt would you Kevin. We haven't got all night. I must apologise for Monique's tardiness. Rest assured she will be well punished for it.'

He struggled forwards on the bed and slipped his hands behind her back. The skirt soon came loose and dropped to her knees. She moved them against each other to ease its passage to the floor.

'Norman. Unhook her bra and throw it on the bed please. She really is incorrigible.'

I shook my head as if disappointed and watched as Norman struggled clumsily with the catch at her back. He was too drunk to complete the task and Monique surreptitiously slipped her hands back to help him.

'Bloody hell, ducks, they're whoppers. How big are they?'

She simpered at him and stroked the bra away, tossing it onto the bed. I slapped her butt to make her jump.

'Answer him.'

I liked the way she waited for my permission. It gave the men the impression she was a complete submissive and, therefore, that this wasn't the first time we had done this. She spoke in the tiniest of voices.

'Thirty five, double-D.'

Norman whistled softly and elbowed his friend.

'Thirty five double-D, Kevin. Thirty-bloody-five, double-bloody-D.'

He cackled.

'Ask the nice men if they want you to take off those panties. Not that they're covering much.'

'Might as well, eh Norm?'

Kevin sounded anything but uninterested. I slapped her again.