Entertaining at Large Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Go on then.'

She leaned slowly forwards her thumbs in the waistband of her knickers. She was perfectly positioned between them and one of her breasts slowly spread over one knee of each as she pressed forwards. I watched them jiggle as she lifted the panties over her shoes. She slowly stood the knickers clasped in front of her pussy. I'd suspected earlier when she teased the two Germans that she'd been a stripper at some point in her life. Now, I was convinced. I bent and slapped her hands.

'Show them.'

She half-turned and threw the flimsy garment onto her bra before turning back to them her hands clamped at her sides. Kevin's whistled and leaned forwards slightly. She was shaved save for the thinnest strip of pubic hair I had ever seen. There was a blur of stubble shading the rest of the area. Her pussy was already colouring and her lips looked puffy.

I moved closer to her and suddenly reached out and gripped one of her nipples. I grimaced as if exerting a lot of pressure and exaggerated the twisting motion in my wrist. I was rolling the nub between my thumb and forefinger and I could feel it stiffening. She begged me to stop. A single tear rolled down her cheek. I licked it away.

'OK you tart. Now for the proper punishment. Gentlemen, if I may place her across your knees.'

I grabbed a handful of her hair and eased her head down. Her cries became shrieks. She begged for leniency and called on Kevin and Norman to spare her any more humiliation. Fat chance. The two guys shuffled and arranged themselves side-by-side grinning. I thought I saw Norman licking his lips. Goodness only knows what was going on in his mind.

She lay horizontally across the two men. She made great play of reluctance which gave Miss Powderpuff the opportunity to bark orders and direct her with tugs of her hair, slaps on her butt and fake pinches of her nipples and boobs.

'Not too hard I beg you. I'll let them both screw me if you don't. I'll let them come over my tits. Anything, just don't hurt me.'

'Too late for that now, missy. Unzip me please, Kevin.'

I semi-crouched next to him to let him get the zip started. He had an arm across Monique's thighs holding her in place. She was writhing against his plump lap. She could probably have passed it off as struggling to some; I knew from the way she occasionally adjusted the position of her hips she was trying to get herself off. I slapped her again before taking off my dress.

'Stop that you little whore or it'll be worse for you later.'

'But I wasn't doing anything. Just getting comfortable. Ow'

She spoke in a little girl voice. All innocence. Norman had slipped a hand under his own thigh and was teasing her nipples, hence the cry; she had positioned her boobs so they drooped between his legs when she prepared herself. I put my hands behind my back on the clasp of my bra and gave the men a questioning look. They both nodded enthusiastically so I unclipped and threw my bra onto the bed alongside Monique's. I got the same response when I snapped the waistband of my panties. Norman was licking his lips again.

'How many do you think she deserves?'

'One?'

The two men laughed as Monique answered my question for them. I slapped her as hard as I could. The impression of my hand immediately glowed scarlet even through the Caribbean tan.

'You'll be getting double whatever they suggest, young woman. I will not stand for such insolence.'

I slapped her again on the other butt cheek. The blow was less hard than the first but an initial flush still appeared moments later. I looked enquiringly at the two men.

'Your decision?'

'Six of the best?'

Kevin looked at me as if seeking confirmation.

'Ten. That's a nice round number.'

'Thank you, Norman. Twenty it is.'

'No.'

Monique's anguished cry sounded heartfelt. I slapped her again.

'Silence, or I'll double it again. It's about time you learned some manners, young woman.'

I grinned at the men who started laughing. Monique just whimpered. I administered her punishment slowly, pausing between each slap to massage her butt in preparation for the next one. I encouraged Kevin and Norman to count as I hit her. Monique squealed and wailed each time I cracked her one, in between she was pressing her arse eagerly against my hand and pushing her pussy down on Kevin's leg. From the way she moved her shoulders and the position of Norman's arm I guessed her tits were getting enjoyable attention as well. When we got to five I grabbed her hair and leaned down pulling her face towards me and out of sight of the men.

'Have you learned your lesson yet?'

She winked at me and gave a quick smile.

'Oh yes. Yes. Please stop, it hurts so much. I can feel both of them getting hard. Please let me suck their big cocks instead.'

This was Oscar-winning stuff. I had to try hard to stop myself laughing. I straightened up and started working her butt again. I gave her five more with staccato rapidity while admonishing her for talking about the men's erections. Her bum was uniformly red now and there were tinges of blue bruising appearing at the edges of the area I had been slapping. I stole a quick glance at Kevin and Norman. They were loving it. Their eyes were shining. Kevin had a firm grip on the inside of Monique's thigh encouraging her squirming. He was probably dry-humping her leg. Norman was tugging at her nipples underneath his legs; from. the noises Monique was making I guessed he was more than tweaking them.

I tried to look as if I was slapping her with the same force but started to ease at the last moment so that it wouldn't hurt so much. Monique continued to protest, but her breathing was becoming ragged. When I slipped my fingers down between her legs as I was stroking her she was sopping.

'That's twenty. Have you learned your lesson?'

'Oh yes, Please don't hit me anymore. I'll be good.'

'Sit there and open your legs.'

I pointed to the edge of the bed opposite Kevin and Norman. She slowly raised herself off their laps and straightened up rubbing her butt.

'That's really sore. I'll not be able to sit properly for a week. You were rotten to me.'

She wiped real tears from her eyes. Her perfect makeup was ruined. The two men sighed as she lifted her weight off them and took the opportunity to adjust their trousers for comfort.

'Sit and shut up. Next time I'm bringing a riding crop. Then you'll find out what real punishment feels like. Open your legs and stop complaining.'

She was muttering to herself and eased herself down on the bed gently adjusting her position to get comfortable. She parted her knees about a foot.

'Wider. As wide as you can.'

I pushed her legs apart with the heel of my shoe. She complained, but spread until both her knees were touching the edge of the bed. I wondered whether she took dance classes or just made full use of her gym membership.

All four of us were breathing heavily: me because of the effort I had put into Monique's punishment; the two men, excited to be in the middle of a realised fantasy and the star herself because she had clearly been turned on by the spanking and was looking forward to what was to come. Her hands, originally resting on her thighs, kept staying down to her pussy. I decided to leave her to it. It was probably time for Miss Powderpuff to take a step back anyway. I went to the other side of the bed and took the lube out of my handbag.

I let Monique know I was behind her by running a hand through her hair. She jumped when I first touched her, probably expecting more pain. I nuzzled her neck and whispered.

'Don't worry, that part's over. This'll be much more fun.'

I knelt alongside her on the bed and kissed her. We started slowly with just lips but were soon darting tongues and exploring each other's mouths. I moved my hand up to her shoulder and felt her do the same. She felt warm and incredibly smooth. I made a mental note to enquire as to her skin care regime. I promptly forgot it as she yanked me towards her and our right breasts touched. It was electric. A moan escaped my lips andI ground my mouth against hers.

For a couple of minutes we got lost in each other. We drooled and panted into each other's mouths and our tongues fought each other for access. I felt the gentle friction of perfectly manicured fingered slowly drag across my back until they found my arse. I jumped and yelped as they dug in. My own free hand had been magnetically drawn to Monique's breast. I was barely aware I was doing it, but I gently tweaked at her nipple and felt her jump in return.

I had been taking my weight on my left hand as we leaned against each other. When I moved it to circle her back we both fell. I felt her boob vibrating under my fingers as we bounced briefly on impact. There were fingers now squeezing my own boobs and I hooked a leg over her's pushing myself against her hip. I caught the sound of our mingled groans. I know I wasn't faking it and, judging by the way my body was being teased and probe, I don't think she was either.

'That's right lass, get stuck in.'

'Yeah. Give her one for me.'

The gruff voices came from somewhere above us. I gave myself time to regain control by burying my head against her neck again. My whole face was draped in her hair. When I opened my eyes it was like looking through an auburn and blonde veil. I panted in her ear as I waited for my breathing to steady.

'This is fantastic. But we are putting on a show remember.'

I had to struggle against her as she attempted to pull me against her. I got away by rolling my whole body sideways.

I retrieved the lube when I eventually found it from under Monique's bottom. She was rocking on the bed, a long finger in her pussy. The leg furthest from me was bent at the knee and she was giving herself leverage with her foot flat on the mattress. The other she had stretched towards me and was making desultory attempts to hook it over me and draw me to her. She was lost to polite society. I brushed a sweaty lock of hair away from my forehead enjoying the sight of her whole body in full passion.

She was almost shouting her enjoyment as she shook her head from side-to-side. I thought she might have picked up German from Dieter and Otto the way half-formed words mixed with grunts and sharp cries. It certainly wasn't English as spoken by her majesty. She had two orgasms in as many minutes while I watched. The leg planted against the mattress stayed remarkable firm, the rest of her limbs flailed around at the peak of her passion; I could almost see the climaxes rippling through her.

The men were urging her on with expletives. They kept bringing each other's attention to parts of her body - mostly her boobs - and the expression on her face as she came. Her free hand was drawn across her chest sometimes clawing at her breasts, at others almost delicately teasing a nipple or stroking her whole mound. When her body relaxed after her second orgasm, I squeezed a long string of lube from the tube over her tits. It looked like a cross between Dieter's discharge - only clearer - and that writing-icing you can get from cake shops. I was tempted to scrawl "whore" or some other suitable epithet. Her tits looked so big I could have managed an unexpurgated passage fromFanny Hill.

She shuddered as the glutinous flow landed on her. She lay still as I began to smooth it over her. I loved the way my fingers slid as I circumnavigated first one boob then the other. I stroked delicately at the places where her own fingers had left red mark, she was clearly most turned on where she'd touched. I enjoyed the broad sweeps across the whole boob most, though. I had still not overcome my wonderment at their size and perfection. She began to wriggle with determination as I continued. The wandering leg began to search for me again. I looked at Kevin and Norman to see whether they fancied getting their hands dirty, sticky anyway. Norman's mouth was slightly open and his tongue lolled out of the side. Kevin was red-faced. He had undone his tie and was rubbing his groin ferociously. Neither gave any indication they wanted to play.

I bent over and kissed Monique where she lay. She tried to chew my face off. If my hands caressing her had lit a fuse, my mouth against her's marked the explosion. I was almost thrown off her as she jolted into more writhing and moaning. Any plans I had to explore her body thoroughly had to be put on hold. When a hand dropped almost inadvertently across her flat stomach, she grabbed it and tugged it down towards her snatch.

She did the same thing when I moved it to enjoy the softness of her inner thigh and again when I tried to slip it back up to her boobs; they were so delectable, it was as if my fingers needed to check the pleasure gained from stroking them was not some kind of false memory syndrome.

Say what you like about me, but I'm a martyr to my trade. She clearly wanted my fingers inside her, she was making no secret of that. The men who were paying us gave no indication that they were big fans of foreplay either.

'Whoar.'

Was Norman's considered comment each time I my hand was dragged south.

'Get stuck in there.'

Was at least grammatical, I suppose, so kudos to Kevin. My fingers were sticky with the lube, not that I expected it to be necessary. I formed three of them into a spear an shoved them straight into her. She had me in a neck grip at the time as she attempted to chip my teeth with hers. As she felt me enter her - and that was as slick as I expected - her head jerked back and she let out a scream.

That stopped Norman and Kevin's running commentary dead. The room was quiet save for Monique's moans and the squelching and sucking noises coming from her pussy. The ball of my thumb was pressed against her clit and she started in on an impressive routine.

'Oh shit, oh god, mwurgh, graah, fuck, harder.'

Is a rough transcription of what was coming out of her mouth I a steady stream like a tape-loop. She grabbed my hand and pushed me as deep into her as she could manage. Her grip was strong and I struggled to cooperate. I could feel the muscles of her thigh flexing against my arm as she levered her pelvis against me.

I have experienced the odd finger-fuck in my time and always enjoyed them. For me, it's best when they start gently, perhaps with a single digit, and then the rhythm is gradually increased. Monique wanted the dial turned up to eleven from the outset. She was shaking her head again as she struggled against me. Her breathing would alternate between short pants, some of which would get caught in her throat, and deep gulps.

And she was loud.

As her excitement increased the number of recognisable words became less and the guttural noises stronger. She was alternately falling back onto the bed, then fighting upright again. My wrist began to ache slightly as I rammed in and out of her. There was nothing affectionate about what I was doing to her; except I could see she was enjoying it and wanted to give as much of what she wanted as I could.

Her hands we're also active. She was mostly grabbing at her breasts. Sometimes she was almost gentle, but mostly she was gripping her nipples, extending the balloons away from her chest and letting them fall. She occasionally grabbed whole handfuls of herself and pushed and squeezed. Once she caught me by the neck and pulled me to her. The experience is how I imagine CPR to be. I broke from her and could taste blood in my mouth. I had to run my tongue around the inside of my lips to make sure they were not stuck to my gums. My hand was wet with her juices.

She eventually reached a crescendo, she was virtually in frenzy, and then abruptly fell on her back and lay still. Her breathing was ragged but noisy. I watched her breasts heave up over her rib cage and then drop as if the weight of them was forcing the air from her lungs. I slowly removed my fingers and felt her shudder when they were at last free. Her legs were spread and there was a dark stain beneath her on the duvet.

I looked down at her open pussy, glistening with her juices and the lube. There was a strong smell of tangy strawberry in the air. I looked over her breasts at the open, gasping mouth and the red, sweat soaked face. Her arm was thrown across her eyes. She was in no condition to give verbal consent and I couldn't make eye contact to seek permission for anything. I placed a gentle hand on her stomach a couple of inches above the point where her sparse pubes dwindled to nothing and slowly slid off the bed.

My head moved almost naturally between her legs and I savoured the sharp and sweet aroma before placing my lips softly against her open labia. She barely moved as I flicked a tentative tongue between them. The taste of her was all that the smell had promised. If confectionary manufacturers were searching for strawberry equivalent of bitter lemon flavour they could have done no better than send a research biochemist down to that room with swabs and test tubes. She was delicious. I pressed my mouth more strongly against her and probed more deeply with my tongue enjoying the heat and sticky, velvet smoothness of her vagina as well as the glorious taste.

I have no idea how long I was allowed to gently explore her. I sensed a slow reawakening as she became aware of new sensations. Her hips slowly rotated once and then pushed gently down into the bed. I heard an inarticulate murmur from somewhere above me and a soft hand began to caress my hair. I moved my arms so that I could grip her thighs and began to stroke the outside of her legs. Then my world of moist, gentle sensation exploded again.

I'm not sure which action of mine triggered it. Maybe it was a combination of everything I was doing. Perhaps Monique had just needed a few minutes of repose and that full-on fury was just her normal response to sexual stimulation. After all, I barely knew her, and if what I had seen of her in action with Otto and Dieter was any indication, she was not a woman who took things slowly.

Her thighs suddenly clamped together like a steel trap gripping my head between them. The hand which had been barely intrusive instantaneously became an immovable force. It's not that she was pushing against me, just that when my neck tensed in reaction to the pressure on my ears, I could not lift my head at all. Her shouts were loud despite the new-style mufflers of her legs. She bucked her hips and ground herself against my face. It was all I could do to close my jaw slightly and cover my teeth with my lips. That last was as much to save myself a trip to the dentist as much as it was an attempt to protect her sensitive parts from cutting.

Monique's last orgasm was forced and shuddered out of her tired body in no more than a minute or two. It seemed a lot longer. I felt like one of those comatose patients in movies who is murdered with a pillow over the face to stop them squealing on the baddies when they regain consciousness. I don't know if it is possible to suffocate someone with your pussy, but I used whatever opportunity her thrashing gave me to ease my mouth free of her and take deep gulps of air. The whole bed seemed to shake; talk about the earth moving.

It was over almost as soon as it had begun. There were a few muffled shouts, then I felt her thighs and arm relax and then sort of fall away from me. It was a strange sensation to be free again. I took a moment to check my teeth, lips and gums had survived. My ears were ringing and the lobes felt overly warm. I eased my head away from her and opened my eyes for the first time in ages. She slipped a hand down over her pussy either to cover her modesty, which I doubted, or maybe to dredge the final pleasurable sensation from herself. I pushed against the bed and stood up.

Part of the explanation for the earthquake became immediately clear. Kevin was laying next to her, flat on his back, his head hanging off the other side of the bed. Norman was sitting on the floor at the foot, his head lolled back resting on the mattress. Both were, to use legal jargon, in a state of undress. Norman's trousers were down around his thighs and he held a soft, sticky cock in his limp hand. Kevin was still fully-clothed, his inert member protruded from his open flies and was dripping the last of his cum onto his trousers. Neither were moving.