Entertainment for the Party Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol takes pleasure in caressing his ass cheeks first, rubbing her right hand in a circular motion on each cheek. Then one of Joe's clients from the gym yells, "smack that ass!" Carol lifts her hand and gives Joe's ass a good hard smack that echoed in the room. Joe's body jerked up in shock that she could hit so hard. The crowd cheers Carol as she continued to spank him. Joe briefly looked into the crowd and sees his brother's wives and younger female cousins taking great pleasure in his humiliation. I am not sure which was more red, Joe's face from embarrassment or his ass cheeks.

Carol, of course, knows Joe's family that was there. Carol looks at Joe's two sister-in-law and cousins and says "Isn't it fun to watch a family member get their naked ass spanked?" Carol and the girls share a laugh. Joe's ass cheeks are bright red now. Carol broadcasts to the crowd, "Joe, remember that time when you were 12 years old and you broke my kitchen window. I wanted to spank you then. This is for breaking my window!" Carol laughs and gives Joe 4 or 5 more good slaps to his bare ass.

"Who's next?" questions Carol, who had her fun with the naked boy but wanted to get back to her drink.

"I'll spank him!" yells out Jessica, Joe's assistant at work. Joe stands up and shakes his head no. Victoria warns him that he must do anything anybody says. Jessica quickly takes a seat and Joe lays across her lap. Jessica informs the crowd that Joe is her boss which makes the crowd erupts into laughter. "Smack your boss's ass!" is heard from the crowd. Jessica slaps Joe's butt a few times and then does a rapid smacks like she is playing the bongos. This makes the party guests howl in laughter. I am sickened knowing that the same thing will happen to me when they finish with Joe.

As Joe stands up from Jessica's paddling, it is noticeable that Joe is started to get aroused. The crowd jeers as they see Joe must have liked the spankings. "OK, Chris, it's your turn. Who wants to spank Chris?" I was horrified to think who it might be. Then I heard a voice from the front row, "I will do it." I turned around and it was Joe's cousin, Kelsey. I met Kelsey at the World Naked Bike Ride. I had to stand in front of her and her entire family completely naked. I caught her taking pictures of me when I wasn't looking. Now she wants to spank me?

Kelsey sits on the chair and I lay across her lap. She also begins by caressing my butt and even gives it a squeeze. I hear the ladies "hooting and hollering". Then she smacks it hard for like 10 times. They crowd kept cheering her on to do more. After about 5 smacks, it really started to sting. I looked up and the first people I see are my coworkers grinning from ear to ear. I had to look ridiculous. Here I am, a 28 year old man, laying buck naked with his ass in the air, getting spanked, like I was 5 years old again.

"Let's see those bodies in motion! Do some jumping jacks!" yells Megan, Joe's sister-in-law. Joe glares at her in displeasure for suggesting such an embarrassing activity.

Victoria agrees and orders us to do 20 jumping jacks. I didn't want to be the first one to start so I looked to Joe to begin. He bowed his head, shook it a couple of times in disbelief, took a deep breath and began the exercise. As he started jumping, the ladies at the party screamed at the hilarity of the naked guy's dick and balls bouncing all around. He did about 4 jumping jacks before I joined in. I knew the shrieks of laughter were going to multiply when I began. Watching Joe and seeing how ridiculous he looks, I knew I looked the same. It was a horrible feeling to have your dick and balls bounce all around. Someone yelled to have us turn around. Both Joe and I turned around and continued our jumping jacks so the guests could watch our asses bounce up and down as well.

"Now do sit-ups!" suggested one of Joe's coworker. It was hard to hear her over the screams and laughter. Both Joe and I faced the crowd, sat down on the floor, laid back and pulled our knees to a 90 degree angle to start performing the sit-up motion. As we started the sit-up, I realized we should not have sat in this direction. As we lifted our shoulders and torso off the floor, we faced the crowd which forced us to make eye contact with the onlookers. Also, the view from the audience of our dick, balls, and in between our legs was demeaning. I could feel cool air just beneath my balls emphasizing the fact that area is now exposed to the crowd.

Every time I looked into the crowd, there were cell phones taking pictures and videos of every move we made. I kept thinking about my coworkers and boss that were witnessing my humiliation. I thought about Joe and how he would have to face his family, coworkers and client again after this. How can he face his assistant at work on Monday after she degraded him by spanking his bare ass? It is a sickening feeling to be belittled in front of all these people.

Then the next order gets barked from one of Joe's personal training clients, "let's see who can do the most push-ups with someone on their back!" The mass of people cheer in approval of the task. "Ok, we need two volunteers." Informs Victoria. I see two ladies making their way to the front, one lady is from our gym and the other is Samantha, Joe's coworker. Joe, for the first time, makes eye contact with me -- he looks defeated, crushed, helpless! We get into the push up position and the ladies begin to take their position to lie on our backs.

The lady from the gym is on my back. She is probably in her late 30's. I noticed she was wearing a wedding ring. This is probably one of the "girls' night out" away from the kids and she was living it to its fullest. She smacked my ass before she laid on my back. Her arms reached around my torso to hang on. Her hands rub my chest muscles and lightly teased my nipples. Then her hands slid down rubbing my abs. As I started to perform the exercise motion of the push up, her hand slid down lower and grabbed my cock.

She was stroking me as I performed the push up. There was nothing I could do but let her play with my dick. Obviously, it felt good but I didn't want to get hard. I tried not to think about it. I could hear the crowd chanting the number of reps both Joe and I were doing. I looked at Joe and see Samantha, his coworker, is stroking him as he is doing the push up. The crowd observes the ladies' hands and scream with approval. I can't do another push up and collapse to the floor. As all four of us get back to our feet, everyone notice growth in our cocks and whistles with excitement.

There is a large ottoman near the front of the room. Victoria's mom, Sharon, stands behind it. She lifts one shoeless foot placing it onto the ottoman. "Lick my feet, slave boy!" orders Sharon staring directly at Joe. He stands there completely paralyzed. He doesn't move, doesn't blink, he just stares straight ahead with a vacant look. "You heard the lady, lick her foot!" commands another patron as a few ladies then grab Joe around his shoulders and push him down towards Sharon foot. Joe is forced onto the ottoman, and the ladies position him on his hands and knees. They push his face down next to Sharon's foot, forcing his back to arch, and now his ass is prominently on full display to the group. This position forces Joe's ass cheeks to spread and his butt hole to become visible to the audience.

The ladies push on Joe's shoulders forcing him to stay down to lick Sharon's foot. I don't know if the spectators are cheering Sharon's dominance of Joe or Joe's ass spread open wide. I am standing off to the side watching this spectacle. I look down and see my hands visibly shaking hoping they don't put me into the same position as Joe. A coworker of Joe's run to the front, stands next to Sharon, places her shoeless foot on the ottoman and orders Joe to lick. The women from his office erupt in shrieks of laughter.

The women from Joe's office move towards the front, grab Joe's shoulders and force him to lick their coworker's foot. As they watch, they caress Joe's back and ass. Samantha and Emily stand directly behind him, gawking at his naked ass. They begin to touch, caress, and squeeze his round bubble butt. Samantha licks her finger and begins to play with his hole. His body jumps at the first touch to that sensitive area. She swirls her finger in a circular motion around his hole. This captures the attention of the other coworkers and they stroke his cock and fondle his balls. The swirling circular motion stopped and her wet finger slides inside of Joe. Joe's body tightens at the pressure he feels and he lets out a small grunt. She continues to slide her finger in and out with encouragement from her fellow coworkers.

I feel hands grab my arms and force me down next to Joe. I couldn't tell who it was or how many girls actually forced me down, but they were strong and forceful. A bare foot was placed in front of me as I was on all fours on the ottoman in the same revealing position as Joe. I looked up and it was my boss. My head was pushed down and I was instructed to worship it. I was being forced to lick my boss' foot. It was so demeaning. I could feel hands all over my body, stroking my dick, cupping my balls, fingering my ass. I tried not to think of how I looked or whose hands were all over my body. I was so disgusted for putting myself and Joe into this situation. I felt someone's finger slide inside my ass, I felt so violated.

This only went on for a few minutes before Victoria said something and the guests stopped fondling us. She commanded Joe and I to stand up and face forward. There were lots of clapping and screams as we were once again on display for the entire party, this time both Joe and I had erections. We were both rock hard, dicks pointing straight out. More pictures and videos were being taken as we stood there, defenseless. The party guests were still standing close to us getting a close view of our erections.

My face was flushed and my hands were sweaty. Lauren, my coworker, puts her one arm around my waist, and rubbed her other hand over my abs and says to my boss and Rachel "I think Chris should go to the next production meeting dressed like this." They laughed and then my boss adds, "Yes, with a hard on too." The three of them look down, staring at my rock hard dick. I am mortified beyond words.

The party guests were intoxicated and rowdy. We stood there for what seemed to be an eternity as everybody just stared at our nakedness, playing our naked bodies. Joe's coworkers are surrounding him, still touching and gawking at his naked body. They must be making obscene comments to each other as they all are giggling. Joe's sisters-in-law and cousins are standing against the wall just observing their naked family member's predicament. His family never participates in any touching or inappropriate behavior. They simply watched and laughed at his humiliation and of course, took plenty of pictures and videos to show their friends and college roommates.

"Let's measure to see which one is bigger!" yells Shannon, my best friend's sister. I look up and make eye contact with her. More shame overcomes my body as I had forgotten she and Ryan were there. His little sister, who I grew up with, is getting a clear view of my naked body and now is gawking at my erection. Shannon looks me in the eye and says with a devious smile "that was my finger in your ass." I quickly turn my head in shame.

Victoria finds out a measuring tape and the spectators all cheer in approval. Joe's coworkers are to my left and they are taking pictures of Joe with a boner. Victoria leans down and measures my dick. "Chris is 7 and a quarter inches" announces Victoria. My first thought is my dick size is being announced to my friends and coworkers. I feel so disrespected. I see the ladies from the gym nod their head in approval and mouth the word "nice!" to me.

Victoria measures Joe and happily broadcasts, "Joe is only 6 and half inches. Joe has the smaller dick!" Victoria is elated to find ways to humiliate Joe. An explosion of laughter echoes in the room. Joe looks around the room filled with his female family members and coworkers all laughing at the size of his dick. In all honesty, his dick is not small. I think because he has such broad shoulders and big chest, that it makes his penis appear smaller. I feel so bad for Joe.

Joe bows his head. I notice his eyes are twitching uncontrollably. His ego has to be bruised as Victoria continues to find ways to humiliate him. The entire party is in chaos as the drunk ladies continue to laugh, make vulgar comments, and take pictures of Joe and I as we stand naked with our hard dicks sticking straight out.

"Let's make them cum." Yells Jessica, Joe's assistant.

Joe's head jerks up immediately. He has a petrified look on his face. He pleaded with Victoria not to make us do it. "Please Victoria, don't do this!" There is a quiver in his voice. "This is bad enough. You have humiliated us. Please stop."

"Yes, Joe. I will make you do this" replies Victoria in an almost victorious voice. "You are going to cum in front of your family and coworkers."

I thought to myself - I don't think I can do this. I stood there speechless, looking around the crowd. Over 25 people, including coworkers and friends, were going to watch me stroke my cock and orgasm. How was I going to face these people again? My breathing became more erratic and I was horrified more than I ever had in my life.

"Please, no!" Joe gave one more last plea for mercy. "I will do anything you want, don't make us do this." Joe expressionless face has turned to pure terror. His bottom lipped began to quiver. Victoria smiled knowing she has once again crushed Joe. She has left Joe powerless and used his body for the pure enjoyment of her guests.

"Joe, you and Chris WILL do this! This will be the ultimate humiliation!" proclaimed Victoria.

I also tried to change Victoria's mind but I saw how determined she was. She was going to make us do this. I thought about the two 60 year old mothers that are going to watch me masturbate. Also, the two 18 year old college girls watching a 28 year old guy blow his load. I was so ashamed. I kept trying to catch my breath. It was like I couldn't swallow properly. I really don't think I can do this.

The unruly crowd is commanding us to start but neither of us moved. He looked dazed, helpless, defeated. I was trying to think of a way out of this predicament but before anything came to mind, I heard these words. "Let's help them!" screamed one of Joe's clients.

"Great idea!" agrees Victoria. "Put your hands on your head boys."

Joe or I didn't even have time to react to that announcement. The drunk and rambunctious ladies, who already had us fenced in, stepped in closer and started caressing our bodies. I looked at Joe and he was surrounded, all groping and fondling his body. Women from his office were caressing his chest and feeling his 6-pack stomach muscles and one lady was behind him whispering in his ear, and squeezing his ass cheeks. His assistant, Jessica, is on her knees in front of Joe pumping Joe's cock. Joe's family is off to the side just observing Joe's nightmare. They were all recording the traumatic event.

I can't tell who is behind me but I feel hands all over my back and ass. They are fondling and caressing my butt cheeks, slipping a finger in my crack and gently smacking a cheek. In front of me are three women from the gym, massaging my chest, pinching my nipples, and rubbing their hands all over my abs. My coworkers are standing less than 5 feet away, sipping on their drinks and watching intently. There are hands all over my body. Shannon is standing directly in front with her cell phone. I can't tell who is stroking my cock, but their hands are soft and their stroking motion is perfect.

I peeked over at Joe. He is standing up straight, his eyes are shut, and his head is tilted back with his hands clasped behind his head. A lady is kissing his neck, and others continue to rub and massage his naked body. Hands were pinching his nipples and rubbing all over stomach. They were feeling his big muscular arms and thick hairy legs. They were cheering on Jessica and watching Joe's rock hard cock continue to get stroked.

So many thoughts were going through my head. It felt so good yet felt so wrong. I felt guilt, shame, embarrassment but also excitement. I was powerless against these women. They were using our bodies at their will. It was so demeaning. How was I going to face these people again without feeling shame? Everyone will see the pictures. I will be laughed out of the company.

I heard some loud cheers so I opened my eyes to see Joe was close to orgasm. The women were still surrounding Joe, feeling his body all over. Joe's body quivered and he let out a moan. Jessica continued to stroke his cock. His mushroom head was a purplish color now and his cock was stiff as a board. He let out another moan, threw his head back slightly, arched his back and blew the first shot of cum right on Jessica's blouse. The women cheered in celebration. She continued to stroke and cum was going all over the floor. The room was erupting in loud cheers and laughter.

The ladies around me had momentarily stopped to watch Joe. As soon as Joe's milking was complete, their attention turned back to me. I opened my eyes to see everyone was looking at me. Before some were looking at Joe but now, all eyes were on me. Hands were all over my body -- I don't think there was a body part that was not being touched, caressed, massage, felt. A trembling came over my body, like a tingling started from my chest, down my abs, down to my balls. I knew I was about to cum. The orgasm hit me hard and I could feel it was going to be big. The women on her knees in front of me, jerked her head to the left avoided the first wad that flew over her shoulder. I could hear the women shout out "oohs" and "aahs" as I continued to cum all over the floor in front of me. Chills were going up and down my body. For a few moments, I forgot where I was, who was there, and if there was anyone watching me at all.

My eyes were closed as I tried catching my breath and then a loud angry voice brought me back to reality. I opened my eyes to see women throwing rags at Joe ordering him to clean up the floor. The women have stepped away from Joe now leaving him kneeling on the floor alone. Jessica approached him and wiped the cum from her blouse onto Joe's face, from his cheek down his jaw line. It is a pitiful sight -- I feel so bad for him. Joe is on his hands and knees, naked, his semi hard dick and balls dangles between his legs, wiping up his cum that is all over the floor. Joe's ass cheeks are still red from the earlier spankings. The women ordered him to hurry up and clean up his mess. One lady was behind Joe and kicking him in the ass. They continue to belittle him. Joe is a broken man.

A rag hits me directly in the chest and falls to the floor. "Clean up your mess too!" commands Victoria. Complete shame and humiliation has taken over my body. I feel so disrespected, so violated. I bend down on my hands and knees to start to wipe up the floor. I feel like all eyes are watching me. As pitiful as Joe looked a minute ago, I look just as ridiculous. I was stripped, fondled, fingered, used and abused. I was completely powerless against these women. They continue to mock and shout degrading comments at us. It was apparent that they took great pleasure in controlling and dominating us.

A loud slapping sound and stinging sensation was felt by my left butt cheek. "Get out!" screamed Victoria. I quickly cleaned up the remainder of cum on the floor and stood up. Joe was next to me. Every woman in the room was looking down at us. They stood upright and proud that they just dominated two men, humiliated them, demoralized them. Joe and I stood there, heads bowed in defeat, cocks prominently on display for the women to ridicule. Joe and I didn't say a word; we were publically humiliated beyond belief. We were full of shame and every ounce of pride was taken from us.